Robert, The Highwayman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course she has to breathe, so she didn't stay down there long, but as soon as she got her breath, she was doing it again. After a few times, it became easy for her. Then it was long strokes from the tip all the way down to the balls!! No doubt this is the best blow-job I have ever had! I knew that I was going to have to control myself again when I finally had an orgasm or I would choke her bad. What I wanted right then was to hold her head and drive my cock into her throat as hard as I could because I was right on the edge. So I grabbed hold of the sheets on the bed and just groaned as I filed her throat with my cum.

She held me in her mouth, working on my dick with her tongue. She was actually massaging my dick with her tongue. She continued that till she was sure I was dry, and then she licked her way off it. Then she crawled up beside me and said in a whisper, "Think you can sleep now honey?" I pulled her into my arms and held her and kissed her and told her how much I love her. She turned on her side facing me, put one leg up over my legs and snuggled in close and closed her eyes. She told me good night and we went to sleep. I didn't even bother checking to be sure I had everything locked up tight for the night.

When our alarm went off, she said "One more time Robert, please, give me one more orgasm before we part."

I turned over and started kissing her and fingering her hot pussy and then we made love again, slow and easy and lovingly. She orgasmed just half a minute before me, which is the way I really like it to be. Then she got up and went to the shower. I got up and made some coffee and was on my second cup when she came out. I poured her a cup and then went to the shower myself. It didn't take me long as the water heater doesn't hold that much hot water in a camper. We sat and finished the coffee and then we went to breakfast. It was going to be a very difficult breakfast, because I did not want to leave her at all. But we got through the meal and out in the parking lot, we said our good-byes and kissed and she left me standing there. Yes, I saw that tear in her eyes, but I never mentioned it. I wanted to cry too. When she had driven out of site, I got in my truck and drove back to the campground.

I went about getting everything disconnected and loaded and packed to travel. I walked up to the office and paid my bill and said my good-byes to the crew there and went back to get my truck. I hooked up the trailer and eased off through the campground and out onto the highway. I needed to find I-40 East to cross the mountains into North Carolina. Tonight I would be in Myrtle Beach. And tonight I was going to sleep alone. I needed some rest!!

Then I remembered the hot little waitress in the little café up in the mountains. I just hoped I could find my way back there! Now I had to work out a couple of plans. One.. if she would come back to the trailer with me, and two.. if she wouldn't! Ah, yes, this is the road as I turned east on the narrow paved road. I liked the way this truck pulled the camper up these mountain roads. Soo I was pulling up to the little café. I checked my watch, it was a few minutes past 11 O'clock, so I could eat lunch here without being too obvious! I pulled the trailer around to the side and against the back of the parking lot.

As I walked to the café, it dawned on me that I had seen the young lady there on Sunday and today being Monday, she might not work today as she was also college age. I walked in and sure enough, there she was. I spoke to her and took a seat and she came over and took a drink order and gave me that bright country smile. When she came back, knowing that I was pressed for time, I was going to have to be not so subtle with her, if I expected to do anything with her. She brought my drink back and ask if I was eating and I answered "I sure would like to!"

She blushed, (I hoped she had read into my statement) and I said "What's good on the lunch menu Honey?"

She named off a few items and watched me as I looked over her whole body, then I licked my lips and looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear me.

She said "It's ok, no one is listening. And No, I'm not on the menu, but I could be on yours!"

I told her "OK, Bring me a BLT and fries and a quick taste of you. What time do you get out of here?"

She smiled and said "I get a break from 2 till 4pm, then I get off at 6pm and have to be in school at 7:30pm till 9:30pm. Does any of that fit into your schedule?"

"Let me think about that for a minute honey." I said, thinking about the long drive to Myrtle Beach. Then I got to thinking, "Why should I be in a hurry? Sure there are three girls there waiting, but they'll be there for a few more days yet, won't they?" I took out my wallet and dug out Adrienne's number and dialed it on my cell phone. She answered on the second ring.

"Are you in Myrtle now baby?" she asked as a way of greeting me.

"No, not yet sweety! How much longer are you girls going to be there?"

"Oh, I think we are planning on going home Friday hon, are you still coming?" she asked.

"Oh hell yes, but It'll be tomorrow before I get there! Is that alright with you three?" I asked.

"Oh you found a little college pussy that you want one more shot at huh? Yeah, baby, just get here, we are seriously ready for some real fun with just the four of us!!" She said.

"Oh me too baby, me too! I'll see you tomorrow, bye now!" And we hung up.

My sandwich came and she stopped for a moment and said "Does everything look good to you sir?"

"The sandwich looks good, you look fantastic honey! Is there a campground here close somewhere?" I asked.

"I saw the big camper your pulling... nice! Yes, just about a half mile up there on the left. Nothing fancy, but good for an overnighter!" She said, smiling.

"Think it would be worth my time to rent a place here for one night (Looking at her name tag) Teresa?"

"Well, personally, I think you would have a really great time if you parked that thing before 2 and stayed the night!! I know that I am never expected home till like 1 in the morning!" She said grinning like mischievous little girl.

"Well, as soon as I finish this sandwich, I'll be on my way there honey." I said.

"Take your time, My parents own the campground, I'll call and make the reservation for you. What's your name, so I can tell them?"

"Robert Streeter honey. Do you live there at the campground?"

"Oh no, we live actually back in the holler about half a mile behind the campground. But not to worry, no one will see me there!" Then she turned and walked away.

I ate my sandwich, which had a lot of bacon on it, just the way I would make it. The tomatoes were home grown too. There is just a different flavor to them when they are picked fresh.

Teresa came back to the table and asked if everything was ok and did I want more coke. I asked for a coke to go and she gave me my ticket and I followed her to the cash register to pay for it all. As she rang it up, she said "As you turn into the campground, go past the first two campers on the left, then turn left on the little road there and follow it about 100 yards and there is a clearing that you can turn around in and then as you start back out, there is a site on each side of the road . Just pick one. It's isolated, but nice for a night, OK? Your change sir. See you shortly?"

"I'll be waiting for you honey! Oh yes!! Anticipating!!" I said, smiling and winking at her.

I turned and walked out and went looking for the campground. She was right, just about a half mile, on the left two campers and left . It was a really good spot and the camper was almost totally hidden from the rest of the campground. Ideal for what we had in mind.

I positioned it and as I worked at leveling it up, a very fine lady drove up on a golf cart and got out and said "You must be Mr. Streeter. I'm Ann, my daughter told me where you would be parking. But she just had to put you in the hardest one to get in and out of, and you only going to be here one night too? I don't know where kid's heads are these days. But anyway, I thought I'd save you a trip down to the office again to sign in and pay. Teresa said you had been on the road for like all day yesterday and last night, so you must be tired by now. Are you traveling alone sir? I do hope you enjoy the quiet here and maybe sometime in the future you will come back and spend some more time with us."

I signed her papers and gave her a credit card (means she has to come back again) and confirmed that I was indeed traveling alone.

She left and I finished leveling the trailer up and hooked up the electricity and water and sewer. Looked up and here comes Mom again. I looked at my watch.. 12:45pm. I said that she was a fine lady on her first trip, but she had opened a couple more buttons on her blouse. And tucked her shirttail in tight at her waist. She really looked good now.!! I wonder...

She walked up and handed me the credit card and the receipt and as I took it she hesitated turning it lose for a second longer than necessary, which caused me to smile and she saw it. Thinking very fast, (difficult for me) I asked her.."Would you happen to be free and out and about at about 5:30pm? I really need to go out and get something to eat. If I sleep all afternoon, I'll wake in the middle of the night and be so hungry that I will pig-out on junk food, which I don't need to do! What I need is for someone to come by and bang on the door and wake my up. I'm not sure this little alarm in my watch will be loud enough!"

She smile and said "Sure, yes sir, I can come by and wake you up, that won't be a problem at all. So wake you about 5:30?"

"Well, make it 5 o'clock. I can always go back to sleep later. And I'd like to catch the café before it closes. Whoever is the cook there is a good one!!" I said.

"Oh that would be my sister. She is pretty shy, so she stays hidden back there in that kitchen. Sometimes I wonder how she ever got married as shy as she is! But she is a good cook! She don't close till about 9 o'clock, so you'll have plenty of time to eat."

"Ok, well, see you at about 5 then hon. And I really do appreciate you going out of your way to accommodate me. I won't forget it! (I stepped closer to her and looked straight down her shirt at her great boobs.) When I looked back to her eyes she was smiling and said "They are real and all mine, you like? Want to feel them?"

"Good god yes baby. I am a tit man from way back!" I said, licking my lips. I took a chance and reached forward and took a button in my fingers, She was still smiling and had not backed off, so I unbuttoned it. Then I got the last one and unbuttoned it, still she didn't move. I took one bra covered tit in my hand and leaned in and kissed her on the lips and she moved then!! Only it was to grab me around the neck and try to shove her tongue down my throat! I roughly massage her tit and broke the kiss and asked if she would like to come in for a while and help put me to sleep.

"Ummmmm yeah, I would!! As long as this doesn't end anytime soon!" (She put her hand over the one I was mauling her tit with. I led her into the trailer and turned on the air conditioner on 'high'. I turned her around and was behind her and started her toward the bedroom portion of the trailer and reached up and got her other tit with my other hand and started giving it the same rough treatment. She just moaned and started taking her jeans loose. By the time we took those few steps, she was pushing her jeans down her thighs and was bent over at the waist. I couldn't resist! I slapped her ass hard about three times in rapid fire mode. She straightened up and yelped and turned and smiled and said "Don't start something you don't intend to finish!"

I stepped around her and sat down on the edge of the bed, quickly jerked my shorts off and then my under-shorts and t-shirt went. I reached up to her and she was taking off her bra. Her shorts and shirt were already in a pile on the floor. As soon as the bra dropped loose, I took her by the wrist and jerked her down across my knees and spanked her. I must have landed at least ten licks on each butt cheek and she was just moaning and wriggling on my knees. I stopped and started massaging her ass and ran my fingers down between her legs, which she immediately opened wider for me. "Oh fuck that was good. I haven't been spanked good in ten years! I hope you fuck as good as you spank!! I need it bad! All I get at home is hump and jump!! He gets on, humps me and jumps off! The son of a bitch needs to make me cum now and then!"

I spanked her again and she was a little louder this time and I placed about five licks on each cheek and again massaged her ass and slid my hand down between her legs. Her pussy was dripping wet. Her panties were soaked in front!! "Are you ready to get fucked now bitch?" I said in my gruffest voice.

"Oh god yes, fuck me till I can't move!! I hope your cock is as big as a horse's! I need some fucking pain in my pussy!"

I got her up and told her to sit on my lap and face me. She did as I told her. "Now keep your legs as far apart as you can ... slide up on this cock ... pull your panties aside... come on, get on this cock slut! I want your pussy on my cock!" (She slid forward and started humping hard against me) "

"Oh god yes, such a good cock!! It's big and long and hot and feels so fucking good inside me!!" She trembled like maybe she had a minor orgasm or something. I reached down with right hand and started playing with her clit and put my left hand behind her back to hold her. Then I started easing two fingers into her pussy on top of my cock and giving as much attention to her clit as I could manage. She started really bouncing up and down on my cock and saying "Oh shit yes, oh fuck ..more can you put more in there? I want some pain!! Really I want to hurt!!"

I strained and stood up and turned around with her still on my cock. I laid her back on the bed and said, "Ok pussy, turn around and suck this big cock of me!"

"No please, I'm about to cum, I need to cum, let me have your cock, please."

"Turn your ass around and suck my cock bitch!" I got her tits and helped her turn around on the bed and then I shoved my dick in her mouth. I leaned over her like I was going to eat her, but instead, I started playing in her pussy with one hand and with the other, I reached to the cabinet over the bed, got out my tube of K-Y Personal Lube and squirted some on my hand and rubbed it in. If she wanted some pain in her pussy, I'd give her some. I have always wanted to try to fist a pussy, now was my chance. I started with three fingers in her and she just humped a little harder, then I went for four and she moaned and tried to nod her head but I kept my dick buried in her mouth. "Spread you legs cunt!" She did and I folded my thumb into my hand and started pushing the whole thing into her pussy. It got really tight when I got to the knuckles and she was going wild under me and was using her teeth and chewing on the base of my cock as I fucked her throat and twisted my hand in her pussy. Just as I was about to get the knuckles in the opening she orgasmed!! She actually screamed around my cock in her mouth! She twisted her body and humped and growled like an animal!! She was going nuts. Of course that drove me nuts too, so I shot her a good load of cum into her throat and shoved my cock into her throat as far as it would go, I mean her lips were touching my balls and belly! I didn't pull it out till I had emptied my load into her belly. And I didn't pull my hand out either. I eased my cock out of her mouth and said "How's that for a painful fuck baby? You like that?"

She finally caught her breath and said "Good lord! I thought you were going to choke me to death for a minute! But go ahead, shove your hand inside me so I can cum on it!! You started that shit and now you have to make me cum dammit!! Now fucking make my pussy hurt!!" I gave it one more shove and I was inside her up almost to my wrist and I started wriggling my fingers and I twisted my hand around and rubbed the front of her on the inside where her G spot is and she started yelling and cursing and fluids were flowing out of her pussy and she was humping and crying and begging, "Don't stop yet, baby please let me get one more please .. don't stop I'll suck you again .. anything let me get ONE MOOOORE!!!!! OH FUCCCKKKKKK!!!!!"

Then she collapsed on the bed. I took it easy pulling my hand out of her. She didn't move. I checked her eyes, she was still conscious. I massaged her pussy lightly for a minute. I am going to guess that it took her two to three full minutes to open her eyes. When she did, she smiled at me and said "I don't know where you come from, or where you are going, but you are welcome here any time you feel the need to really fuck a wild pussy! I have never had that done to me before. The spankings I have received in the past were baby taps compared to what you did to me. I loved it. I've always wanted it hard. My Daddy was the only one that would spank me hard enough. But when he realized I was getting wet from his spankings, he quit it."

"Well, all that was a first for me too! I've never spanked anyone that hard or that long, and I sure have not ever fisted a pussy before!! But I really loved the feel of having my whole hand inside you!! Damn that was so erotic, so wild!! And I have never forced my cock down anyone's throat before either, and that was especially good!!" I said to her as I laid down beside her on the bed.

"Oh shit my pussy and my whole crotch hurts now! You wore my pussy out mister!! Thank you!"

"Well, maybe tomorrow morning you will be ready for some more of the same, you think? Before I leave? Want to cum for 'seconds'?" I asked with a big grin on my face.

"Well, if I can walk good enough to get out of bed in the morning. How the hell am I going to explain this to my husband?" She asked.

"Well, you can tell him the truth... that you 'finally' got a good fucking, or you can tell him that you slipped and fell, sitting down on a ... something round .. a ball, or piece of firewood or something. I'm sure you can come up with something?" I said, laughing.

"Ok, I need to get out of here, my daughter from the café will be coming home soon and I don't need her to catch me in here with my clothes off!" She said, getting up and looking around for her clothes.

She got dressed, leaned down and sucked my tongue out of my mouth and held it for a minute and then let it go and said, "I could find you a good real estate agent if you wanted to move here!"(She laughed) "I'll wake you at 5 baby. Sleep well." And she was out the door.

I just laid there in the cool for a while, and then got up and washed myself good and got dressed before Teresa arrived. I sprayed some smell-good stuff in the air to try to mask it, but hell, I am a bachelor now, she has to expect that there will some sex happening in here! (Just maybe not with her mother!)

By then it was 2pm already. I guessed she would go home and then come back out for some reason and stop at my place. I was right. At just about 2:45 she came driving up beside the trailer and parked on the side toward the woods so her Jeep wouldn't be seen from the road. She dashed up to the open door and said "Hey, mister, you want to play with a little girl?"

"OH, Role playing time" I thought.

"Sure little girl, come in and tell me what kind of games you like to play!" I said to her.

She stepped inside the trailer and closed the door and stood there with her hair in two pig-tails and looking down at the floor and said "Sir, I been a nawty little girl and my mommy says I needs a good ass whoopin, but I'm scared it will hurt too much and Iwon't be able to sit in school!"

I smiled at her attempt (although a good one) at backwoods country dialect. Then I said "Your Mom thinks I should spank you for being so naughty, little girl? What did you do that makes her think you were so naughty as to deserve a good spanking?"