Roberta Ch. 06

Story Info
The guys take a hot dip in a cool lake.
3.6k words
4.65
116.6k
10
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It just doesn't get any better than this, does it guys?", Alan said releasing his lungful of air. Bobbi chuckled and stepped up behind him, rubbing her hardening nipples into his back as her hands worked their way around his waist.

"Oh, I'm gonna bet that things get a lot better before the night is over..." Alan's sister laughed. "A lot better..." She moved her hands lower until she found Alan's semi-hard cock. Curling her fingers around it, she began to stroke it as she pressed her pussy into his ass. She turned her head to Sandy and Jeff and saw them staring at her hands manipulating her brother's growing cock. And she smiled when she saw that even Jeff's drained cock was growing as he watched her. Bobbi was happy that her little affair with her brother was now in the open. At least as far as Sandy and Jeff went. It wouldn't be a good thing to let the world know about it, but she was very comfortable with the knowledge that Sandy and Jeff could, and would, keep their secret safe. Sandy had revealed her own 'slut' side this evening and had even hinted at her lust for her own brother. And Jeff had proven his ability to keep a secret over the past few days.

Yes, Bobbi felt very good about what she was doing. She felt Alan's cock grow in her hand as she stroked him. She grinned at Sandy who was watching her hand intently.

"I hope you're not jealous that I'm rubbing your boyfriend's cock, Sandy..." she teased, turning Alan's cock so it was pointing in Sandy's direction. Sandy obviously didn't mind, and licked her lips as she watched Alan's cock grow in his sister's hand. She'd already shown that she loved to watch the others play every bit as much as they, themselves loved it. She grinned and shook her head as she moved beside Jeff. She reached her hand out and teased his semi-hard cock with her fingers.

"Not if you don't mind watching me play with Jeff, sweetie..." She wrapped her fingers around his cock, fondling him gently and smiling when she heard him sigh. "And I know you don't mind..."

Bobbi smiled back, enjoying the game they were playing, and turned her attention back to Alan. His cock was now fully hard in her hand, making her shiver with lust.

"I told you things could get better, Alan..." she whispered in his ear, "In fact I might just let you show these guys how much you like to fuck my mouth...would you like that?" Alan groaned and his cock grew even harder as Bobbi's stroking got faster and faster. She knew that if she kept up her stroking she could bring him off fast, but she wasn't going to allow him to waste his precious cum on the boards of the deck. Besides, he was right at the edge of the deck and aware of nothing but her hand on his cock. She simply couldn't pass up the opportunity...

"But first you're going for a swim!" Bobbi laughed, giving her brother a hard push. He yelled out and fell face first into the lake, surfacing moments later, sputtering and cursing. The deck was just a foot or so above the surface of the lake, and the water wasn't more than three or four feet deep there, but Bobbi had taken him purely by surprise. The other three were standing on the dock when he surfaced, holding their sides as they laughed and the mood was contagious. Alan began to laugh with them, but he was already plotting his revenge as first Jeff, then Sandy jumped into the water.

Bobbi held back, grinning, but knowing that Alan was going to make her pay for her cruel little joke. She giggled as he swam around like a shark, an evil grin on his face as he waited for her to jump in.

"C'mon, sis....it's like bathwater... You're gonna love it...", he teased. "Trust me...I'm not mad or anything... C'mon in..."

Bobbi was shrieking with laughter as she countered his moves, trying to find a safe place to jump in. She finally juked like a good receiver and, when Alan went to his right, she dove into the water in the other direction. When she surfaced, she continued to swim away from the dock, thinking that Alan would be right on her tail, but when she stopped paddling and turned, Alan was nowhere in sight! Her heart was pounding from a combination of excitement and exertion as she treaded water, scanning all around. She could make out Jeff and Sandy, but that was all... Where in hell was...

Bobbi screamed as she felt a strong hand grip her leg and pull her underwater. The suddenness of the action took her so completely by surprise that she didn't even have time to take a breath before she found herself underwater. She kicked and squirmed, fighting to get back to the surface, and finally managed, gasping for breath and spitting out water and sailor's curses as she tried to swim away.

Alan surfaced next to her, laughing and splashing her until he realized that his sister was seriously trying to catch her breath and stay afloat. "Alan!", Bobbi screamed, "You could have drowned me!!" She shot a glare at him and tried to swim away, but Alan swiftly caught up with her, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her to him as his strong legs kept them both afloat.

"One good turn deserves another, sis..." he laughed, holding her tighter as she struggled to get away. Finally, her initial fear dissolved away, as did her struggling and she warmed to the situation, even though she was still a bit angry. Alan's handsome smile helped relax her as he continued to hold her tight.

"You could have drowned me Alan,..." she repeated, although in a much softer tone of voice. "I didn't have time to catch a breath!" Alan laughed at her reasoning, refusing to let her go just yet.

"Oh... like I did when you pushed me off the deck!", he laughed. "One second you've stroking my cock and the next I'm Jacques fucking Cousteau!" Bobbi looked up at him and suddenly broke out in laughter. She wrapped her arms around her brother's neck and looked into his eyes as they both broke up.

"You did look pretty shocked..." she deadpanned, forcing them both to break up laughing again. Their laughter soon faded though, as the sense of their closeness entered their heads. Bobbi released her hold on Alan's shoulders, treading water in front of him as they both continued to chuckle. "I promise I'll never do that again..." Bobbi said seriously, smiling at her brother.

"Push me in the water, or stroke my cock..." Alan teased, swimming closer. Bobbi grinned and pressed her naked body against his. One hand moved between them and found his flaccid cock. She squeezed it lovingly as their legs pumped to keep them afloat and she sighed as she felt it growing immediately, causing her fingers to spread.

"I'll do this for the rest of our lives if you want me to..." she whispered, "I'm sorry I pushed you into the lake... But I never want to stop jerking you off... or sucking you off..." She moved closer, rubbing his cock against her mound. "...or fucking you..." Alan groaned as Bobbi kicked her legs harder and rose higher in the water. She grinned as she slipped his cock between her legs, rubbing his head against her pussy. She stared into his eyes as she played with his cock.

"Do you want to fuck me tonight, Alan...Mmmm...your cock feels so good...Will you fuck me again?" Alan sighed as he felt Bobbi's pussy lips sliding over his cockhead. He pushed his hips forward, not thinking clearly, and immediately sank under the water. Quickly regaining his composure, he surfaced, sputtering again as they both began to laugh.

"Obviously this isn't going to work..." he chuckled, his heart pounding from his sister's advances. Bobbi smiled and nodded her head.

"So let's get inside." she replied, "I've had enough swimming... besides it's getting chilly. I want to get drunk in front of a roaring fire..." Alan chuckled and agreed as Bobbi released her hold on him, turning towards the shore. They swam side by side until Alan felt the soft, warm sand beneath his feet, and he slowed, signaling Bobbi to stop with him.

"Look..." he whispered, pointing to the cabin. Bobbi followed his gaze and smiled when she saw Sandy and Jeff. Jeff was sitting on the edge of the deck, his feet dangling in the water, and Sandy was standing between his legs in the shallows. He was leaning back on his hands as Sandy's head moved slowly up and down in his lap. Even over the lapping of the waves, Alan and Bobbi could both hear Sandy's noisy sucking and Jeff's low moans.

"Wow..." Bobbi whispered, "She just can't get enough, can she...?" Alan smiled and moved behind his sister as they crouched in the water and spied on their friends.

"I told you... she loves it.", he panted in her ear. "The first time Sandy gave me a blow job, she told me it was her favorite thing to do. She said she was born for it..." Alan moved closer, pushing his hard-on into the water and letting it spring up between Bobbi's legs. She sighed and leaned forward as both of them sank to their knees in the shallow water. Alan motioned for her to be quiet as he began to slide his cockhead between her lips. "I think you were born for it too, Bobbi... I love your mouth on my cock..."

"Oh....yessss..." Bobbi hissed as Alan pushed his cock deeper. He began to fuck her with slow, even strokes so as not to make waves in the water... each time sinking a little deeper inside his sister. Bobbi pushed back against him until she felt his entire cock inside of her. "Oh...Alan...I love your cock..." she purred, turning her head slightly and kissing him passionately. They both reveled in the feeling, then turned their attention back to Sandy's blowjob.

"I should be jealous..." Bobbi said softly, "She's sucking my boyfriend's cock..."

"And I'm fucking my sister..." Alan sighed, "Besides, I know it's turning you on watching them... isn't it?" He accentuated his question by thrusting his cock into her to the hilt, making Bobbi stifle a moan. He grinned, knowing her was driving his sister crazy by forcing her to be quiet. He continued fucking her with short, staccato jabs until he felt her pussy walls begin to quiver. He looked over her shoulder and grinned, making his sister smile.

"Yeah, I do like watching her..." Bobbi said, "I could probably learn a lot from her. About sucking cock I mean... I love it too... Especially with you, but I love Jeff's cock in my mouth too... I love it when you come...when my mouth fills up...mmmm...I love swallowing it...and watching it shoot..."

She was rambling as Alan fucked her and her words were driving him crazy. He imagined his sister on her knees in front of Jeff and him, sucking them both and begging for their cum...and he knew that scene might very well unfold before the night was through. His hips began to move faster as his mind whirled around Bobbi's teasing words and he felt the cum filling his balls... He knew that he was making loud splashing noises now, but he was beyond caring. He grabbed Bobbi's hips and began to fuck her with the full length of his cock, spraying water into the air and onto her back.

Alan saw Sandy turn towards them just as Bobbi pulled herself off his throbbing cock. "Alan!" Bobbi squealed, "Don't you dare come inside me!" His mind snapped back to reality as he saw Bobbi laying back in the shallows, her chest heaving as mightily as his own as she gripped the base of his cock, stopping his ejaculation. And Sandy and Jeff were looking at them with lust filled eyes.

"And don't you dare come off in the lake!" Bobbi laughed, holding his cock in a death grip. Alan willed his ejaculation away as he fought to control his breathing. When they had both calmed down sufficiently to move, Bobbi took his hand and pulled him to his feet, hugging him as they made their way to the deck.

"Finished with your...uh...swim, guys?" Sandy said with a sexy drawl. Alan grinned at her and put his arms around her waist, pulling her to him.

"They say that swimming is one of the best exercises, you know..." he said, leaning down to kiss her. "I'm just trying to stay in shape is all...." Jeff hadn't moved and his cock was standing up straight from his lap, waving in the wind. Bobbi stepped closer to him and curled her fingers around it, looking up at him with a shocked expression.

"And what is this?!", she said, her voice scolding, "What have you been up to while we were busy exercising?" Sandy laughed and moved beside Bobbi, putting her arm around her waist.

"To be honest we were exercising too", Sandy laughed, "Oral exercises... Like this..." She winked at Bobbi and bent her head over Jeff's lap. Bobbi grinned and pulled Jeff's cock to meet her, watching intently as Sandy slowly slipped her mouth over his cock, taking him deep into her throat and making him groan. She began to suck him slowly and noisily, raising and lowering her head as Bobbi held his cock for her. She'd never watched anybody this closely before and the sight made Bobbi's heart pound. She sighed as she watched her boyfriend's entire cock disappear into Sandy's mouth, then re-appear, wet and glistening. She looked up at Jeff to see his entire face contorted with lust and pleasure and she smiled again as an idea formed in her mind. She turned to Alan, who was also watching intently and nudged him.

"We should video this..." she said to him, raising her eyebrows up and down like Groucho Marx. "We could make a training tape on how to suck a cock..." Alan laughed, then stopped when he realized that Bobbi was being serious. A video of Sandy and his sister sucking their cocks would be a wonderful and dangerous thing to have... And 'wonderful' instantly won out over 'dangerous'.

"The camera on the table...", he said thoughtfully, remembering Peter's camera and computer they'd seen on the way in. Bobbi grinned and nodded, then leaned her head towards Jeff's lap. She smiled at him as she began to lick his cock as it moved in and out of Sandy's mouth.

"Hey...guys..." Bobbi said, in between licks, "We have a plan..." Jeff and Sandy both groaned as Bobbi fought to move her face between them. Sandy sucked him deep one more time then pulled her mouth away, breathing heavily. She looked at Bobbi with fire in her eyes.

"I have a plan too..." she panted, sucking on Jeff's cockhead, "And I just need one more minute..." She returned her mouth to Jeff's cock, bobbing her head faster, until he began to moan. Bobbi grinned, but pressed her face closer again, making Sandy move back. Jeff groaned as Sandy pulled her lips off him again.

"Bobbi! He's gonna come!" Sandy protested, her eyes wide. Her annoyance at being stopped just as she was about to feel her mouth filled with semen was mixed with bewilderment. She turned to look at Bobbi, her eyes blazing and her face flushed.

"I know he's ready!" Bobbi laughed, well aware of the consternation she was causing, "But I have a great plan! And we have to go inside...now! You'll thank me for this later, I promise!" Sandy stared at her friend, not quite sure whether to believe her or not, then, deciding to trust her, she leaned back, releasing Jeff's cock.

Jeff groaned his frustration as he watched Sandy pull away. "Oh, not again!" he cried, "My poor balls can't handle this! This is boyfriend abuse!" Bobbi leaned forward, kissing him passionately then grinning at him.

"It'll be worth the wait, sugar... I promise..." She winked at him and squeezed his throbbing cock gently.

Alan laughed and pulled himself out of the water, slapping Jeff on the back as he passed. "Just hang on, old boy!" he chuckled, "It's time we got out of the water anyway. The girls are gonna be all wrinkled up! Help me get a fire going, Jeff... It's freezing out here in case you hadn't noticed." He helped Jeff to stand on wobbly legs and the two of them walked into the cabin, sliding the door closed behind them.

The girls watched them go, admiring the way their cocks swung as they walked, then turned to each other as the door slid shut. Bobbi pulled herself onto the deck, occupying the seat that Jeff had vacated and grinned down at Sandy. "So..." Sandy said, "What's this great plan you guys came up with?" Bobbi smiled and told Sandy about the camera and what she wanted to do. As she spoke, Sandy felt her excitement growing. She'd seen enough x-rated movies to know what did or didn't turn her on and her mind immediately began to formulate shots and angles. She smiled up at Bobbi and nodded her head as she moved between Bobbi's thighs. Her hands moved up Bobbi legs, slowly and caressingly, as Bobbi finished.

"I think a close-up of Jeff coming in my mouth would be a very exciting video to have..." Sandy said, her voice trembling. "And maybe we need something other than cocksucking..." she purred, leaning down to run her tongue up Bobbi's thigh. Bobbi nodded slowly, her eyes getting wide, as Sandy continued to lick her thigh, grinning up at her. "Know what I mean...?" Sandy teased. Again, Bobbi nodded nervously and she leaned back on her hands, her heart pounding as Sandy's smile grew. She knew what Sandy was about to do and she couldn't believe it was happening. She saw Sandy's smile fade as her face moved closer, and she groaned out loud when she felt her friend's hot tongue slip wetly over her pussy lips...

Sandy didn't hesitate. She pushed her face between Bobbi's thighs, using her hands to pull them apart as she thrust her tongue deep into Bobbi's wet pussy, then pulled back slightly, swiping her tongue over Bobbi's lips and clit. Bobbi groaned again and lay back onto the deck, caressing her own tits and sliding her hips to the edge of the deck as Sandy began to slowly tongue-fuck her.

Sandy looked up and smiled. "Do you like this...?" she panted, running her tongue from Bobbi's asshole to her clit in a slow teasing swipe. Bobbi groaned and opened her legs as wide as she could, inviting Sandy to continue. She knew she didn't need to answer. The flow of juice from her pussy was answer enough.

Her hips moved in an opposite rhythm, sliding her pussy over Sandy's face as the girl ate her. The combined energy of Alan's teasing fuck in the lake, along with just the knowledge that Sandy was actually eating her pussy, pushed her over the edge almost immediately. She felt her orgasm welling up inside her body, then compress and explode like a small bomb. Her entire body began to shake and quiver and she heard Sandy's guttural moans as she poured her cum into her friend's sucking mouth. Again and again she felt her body wrack and twist and each time she poured more cum over Sandy's tongue. Just the sounds of Sandy's greedy sucking made her come harder than she could ever remember, until she finally collapsed into a shaking heap on the deck. Black dots and colors danced in front of her eyes as she heard Sandy pull herself out of the water and onto the deck. Then she moaned again as she felt Sandy's wet lips slide over her own, kissing her passionately. The musky taste of her own cum filled her senses as she kissed back, thrusting her tongue in and out of Sandy's mouth, then sucking on the tongue that slid into hers.

When they finally came down, the two young girls hugged each other tightly, caressing each other in the now chilly air. Bobbi leaned back when she felt she could speak and looked into Sandy's smiling eyes.

"Good lord...Sandy.... That was the most incredible come I've ever had!" Bobbi panted.

Sandy grinned and kissed her friend once more. "I could tell... You came a lot. And you've got the sweetest cum in the world." She slipped her hand between Bobbi's thighs, sliding her fingers through Bobbi's slick pussy lips, then bringing her fingers to her own mouth, sucking them as she sighed.

"It must run in your family..." she chuckled. "Your brother's cum is just as sweet. I love sucking him off..." "What can I say", laughed Sandy, "I'm just the kind of girl who likes cum in her mouth...especially from your family!"

Bobbi couldn't help joining Sandy in a fit of laughter. The two girls hugged each other tightly, enjoying this new level of love and sharing until the cool night air stole into their reverie.

12