Roberta Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved slightly behind Alan, pressing her hips into his ass, and at the same time reached forward, grasping Marlene's hair and pulling her head towards them.

Bobbi pushed her hips forward, forcing Alan to move with her, and at the same time she pulled on Marlene's hair. She stared downwards as she established a fucking motion, groaning as she forced more and more of her brother's cock into Marlene's sucking mouth. It was if she'd suddenly grown a cock as she and Alan established a purely sexual rhythm. She watched vicariously as the entire length of her brother's cock disappeared inside Marlene's mouth. She watched until she felt Alan's body tense up and his knees began to shake, then she pulled back...pulling Alan with her. Marlene was left gasping for air as a thick rivulet of pre-come stretched from her lower lip to Alan's throbbing cockhead.

"Oh....fuck..." Bobbi moaned, "That was too fucking hot!" She let everyone come down slightly, then held Alan still as she pulled on Marlene's hair...pulling her face closer...'forcing' her to suck her brother's cock as she held the reins of her hair. She was so caught up in the eroticism of the moment that she almost let her brother come in Marlene's mouth. It was just at the last minute that Bobbi got a grip on her emotions and pulled Alan back, leaving Marlene panting once more.

"God, you are such a bitch!" Marlene growled, sticking her tongue out and trying to capture Alan's cock again. Bobbi grinned, pulling Alan back even further as she stuck her own tongue out in defiance.

"Sorry, sugar..." Bobbi said, understanding Marlene's frustration, "But I have other plans for his cum..."

Marlene shook her head, doing her best to smile as Bobbi turned around and wrapped her arms around Alan's waist.

"Marlene can have you for breakfast..." she said with a grin, "Right now I want you to fuck me... Follow me..."

Bobbi winked and slowly sank to her knees in front of her brother. She smiled up at him as his agonized cock slipped through her hair and over her face. She opened her mouth wide, staring into his eyes, then shook her head. "I've sucked your cock enough tonight... Now I want you to fuck me..."

Bobbi's tongue snaked out, running down over Alan's cock and balls as she slowly turned in front of him. Her eyes met Peter's as she got onto her knees and elbows, her ass high in the air.

"You're fucking your own sister..." she teased, leaning forward to lick Peter's nipples. Peter sighed and looked up at Sandy with a huge grin. He lifted his hips sliding his cock deep into his sister's pussy and making her groan.

"Yes....I am..." he breathed, "and her pussy is very tight and wet..." He grimaced and lifted Sandy's body upwards as he began to thrust in and out of her. Bobbi grinned as she wet sounds filled her ears and she turned her head, watching as Peter's thick cock sliced in and out of Sandy. Then, winking at Peter, she began to lick her way downwards, stopping only when Peter's hips began to push against her face. She groaned to herself as she felt Alan settling behind her and she couldn't resist the sight in front of her. And, as Alan began to part her pussy lips with his cock, Bobbi leaned forward, running her tongue over Peter's slick cock as it slipped in and out of Sandy's pussy. Her wanton desire knew no bounds as her tongue moved over Peter's shaft and up over Sandy's dripping pussy. She felt Alan begin to slowly slide his cock deeper inside her and she moaned again as she licked and sucked. She began to suck on Sandy's hard clit just as Alan slid his entire length into her, pushing her to the side as his hips slammed against her ass...

Bobbi saw fireworks in her mind as Alan began to fuck her in earnest. The quadruple bond that was being formed at that instant seemed to be transporting them to a level of lust that Bobbi had only dreamed of. It was as if an electrical force was coursing through the four of them...generated in Alan's hard cock and grounding itself through the other three. All of them joined in a chorus of groans, moans and sighs that sounded very much like a soundtrack to a bad porn movie. But this was very real.

Alan watched the writhing beneath him as he slid the full length of his cock in and out of Bobbi's slow-dancing hips. Her pussy was so hot and tight he needed to use every mind trick he'd ever learned to keep from shooting off inside of her immediately. The way her pussy was gripping and milking his cock as he fucked her was a sensation he'd never felt before and it was making him crazy. And regardless of his desire to hold back, he only thrust harder, making her ass cheeks quiver each time he thrust in to the hilt. Bobbi was having a hard time keeping her lips on Sandy's pussy and Alan grinned as she raised her head and looked over her shoulder at him, sexily flipping her hair out of the way.

"Uhngh...god...Alan..." Bobbi moaned, "Your cock is so fucking big... Oh...fuck...do it! Fuck me hard...give me your big, hard cock..." Her words spurred Alan on and he thrust even harder, his balls swinging up to tease her clit and his hips making slapping noises as they slapped against her ass.

Sandy turned leeringly to him, her forehead covered with sweat as she panted erotically through her open mouth.

"You love fucking your sister, don't you, Alan?" Sandy wheezed, the words coming out in staccato fashion as Peter continued to thrust up into her. "We've got a lot in common, you and me... I'm coming...coming on my brother's cock...Oh...Alan...I want to fuck like this all night... This is so fucking good... Look... look at Marlene..."

Alan turned his head in the direction of Sandy's eyes and grinned as he saw Marlene squatting over Peter's face. Her hips were moving from front ot back...as if she was fucking an unseen pussy with a strap-on... grinding her pussy against Peter's upthrust tongue. At the same time, she had her mouth around Jeff's throbbing cock, urging him to fuck her mouth with the same electric rhythm they were all following. Jeff was doing a superhuman job of holding the camera steady as he balanced himself on his strong legs... His hips were counter thrusting every move Marlene made with her mouth, sliding wetly between her swollen lips and deep into her throat.

Alan grinned again and leaned over to Sandy. She met him half way as they exchanged a sloppy, wet kiss...each taking turns sucking the other's tongue, licking and tonguing each other until both of their faces were dripping wet. They kept it up until Alan felt his balls reach the bursting point. He pulled back...a familiar expression of needful lust washing over his face. Sandy saw it and grinned at him.

"Do it..." she panted, "I want to watch you come in your sister's pussy...I want you to fill her cunt with your wonderful, thick cum...Fuck her until you come, Alan..."

As she was panting out her words, Sandy felt yet another, uncountable orgasm wash over her. She began to shake as Peter's cock picked up speed....slamming into her with a force that raised her to her knees. "Bobbi!", she screamed, "Bobbi! Are you there? Are you coming? Oh...Fuck!! Yesss...."

Bobbi's wails of pure pleasure filled her ears, answering her question as she felt Peter's cock swell inside her. She squeezed her pussy against his cock as she felt his boiling hot semen spray out of his cock and into the deepest depths of her pussy. She screamed out as Peter's cum pushed her over the edge once more. She almost blacked out as she felt her pussy filling with the mixture of their cum and she held herself up, letting Peter fuck her hard as he emptied his balls into her.

Looking down, Sandy saw rivers of Marlene's thick cum pouring over Peter's chin and cheeks, pooling in the creases of his neck, then overflowing and dripping onto the carpet even as he tried desperately to swallow as much of it as he could. The sounds of his sucking and slurping made Sandy grin as she turned her head back to Alan.

And the look on Alan's face told her what she wanted to know. She'd seen that face each time she watched Alan come and his cock was still thrusting deeply into Bobbi's pussy. Sandy knew that Alan was coming deep inside his sister's willing cunt.

She grinned wildly and sat down fully on Peter's still throbbing cock, squeezing her pussy walls against it as she milked the last of his seed from her balls. Sandy felt the bond that had been created in her heart of hearts. Six people joined together as one sexual beast...sharing their sexual juices with each other...inside each other... She knew that this bond would last for the entirety of their lives... She closed her eyes...reveling in the overwhelming sensation of oneness... It was only the low groans coming from Marlene and Jeff that made her open them again.

Jeff was still holding the camera, but everyone who was able to see him knew that this footage wasn't going to be the best. His face was contorted with lust as Marlene continued to take the long thrusts of his cock into her mouth. Jeff wore a wild-eyed expression and the camera was bobbing around on the end of his arm as he tried to maintain his balance. Finally, he gave up the attempt...holding the camera to his side as he gripped the back of Marlene's head and began to fuck her mouth faster and faster.

Bobbi watched with growing lust, anxious to see him come in the blonde's mouth and join in the communion that they were all feeling. She almost began to chant as the veins in Jeff's neck began to pulse and throb. Bobbi looked back at Alan and smiled until she saw the look of near horror on her brother's face. Her gaze whipped back to Jeff just in time to watch him lean back and pull his cock from Marlene's mouth. He began to stroke it faster and faster in front of her face, his lust-filled mind unable to hear her protesting cries...

"Noooo" Marlene cried out, "In my mouth....you've got to come in my mouth! I've got to have it inside me...in my mouth...oh...fuck...Jeff...Please!" Her protesting stopped as Jeff's thick cum sprayed out...splashing hot and wet onto her face. Desperately, she tried to take him into her mouth...tried to catch and swallow at least some of his precious cum, but to no avail. His thick semen dripped from her cheeks and onto her neck. As if blocked by some hidden energy, not a single drop of cum had found it's way into her mouth. And deep inside of her, Marlene knew that licking it off her fingers was not an acceptable substitute. She tried to control it, but she began to sob as tears welled up in her eyes. She had felt the force that was passing between Bobbi, Alan, Sandy and Peter. She had been a part of that magical bonding, and had thought that Jeff had felt it also. The pain of her realization that in actuality, Jeff had felt no part of that experience was almost devastating to her and her tears flowed like a river.

Bobbi also felt tears in her eyes as she watched Marlene roll off Peter's chest and curl up on the carpet. Her face was hidden but it was quite obvious that she was sobbing. Jeff had a bewildered look on his face as he sat back onto his haunches, his eyes moving from one member of the group to the next, as if looking for an answer.

And, as if given a cue, the group began to separate. Alan smiled warmly at Bobbi as he sat back...letting his now flaccid cock slide gently from her wet pussy. Bobbi released a low sigh as she felt him leave her, then turned to kiss him softly, her eyes saying everything that needed to be said as her hand brushed his face lovingly. She turned to Jeff, shrugging her shoulders, then knelt beside Marlene. Bobbi whispered something into her ear and the two of them made their way up the stairs, Bobbi whispering consolingly the entire way.

Sandy and Peter were lost in their own giggling conversation as Alan stood and grabbed a towel from the couch. He wrapped it around his waist, suddenly feeling a bit uncomfortable, then turned to his best friend.

Jeff was still sitting back on his haunches, and was still looking confused. He looked up at Alan with a painfully vacant expression. "What...?" he croaked out, obviously still oblivious to what had just gone down. Alan could feel his pain and almost tried to explain it to him, but decided against it at the last moment. If Jeff hadn't felt the electricity that had been flowing through the rest of them, to try to explain it to him would be fruitless. It was just one of those things...

He knelt beside his friend and put his hand on Jeff's shoulder, squeezing his neck and attempting to comfort him. "Hey...don't worry about it, buddy... Just one of those girl things you know? Hell...you try to figure things out and you'll just make yourself crazy... Let it go, Jeff. Just let it go... Snot a deal...you know?" Jeff did his best to grin back, but his attempt failed miserably. He was very aware that something serious had just happened, but for the life of him, he had no idea what it was. Then, in true 'Jeff' fashion, he simply shrugged it off.

"I think I'll have me a drink..." Jeff said, trying his best to sound jovial as he saw Sandy and Peter make their way to the stairs. "Care to join me?" Alan grinned and stood beside his friend.

"I'm bushed, buddy..." he said with a smile, "We should probably get some shut-eye." He looked at his watch and shook his head. "Fuck...it's almost four o'clock! We're gonna be hurtin' turkey's in the morning!"

Jeff grinned and nodded back. "Yeah...well, I'll probably crash on the couch. I'm thinking those stairs will kill me, bro!"

"Well, suit yourself, brother.", Alan said with a chuckle. "But I'll warn you...the back windows don't have shades. And Mr. Sun comes stumbling through around five-thirty..." He paused on the stair landing and turned back to Jeff, seeing him standing a little unsteadily at the mini-bar as he poured some gin into a glass. "And trust me on this... that last one is the one that'll kill you in the morning!" He shook his head as Jeff turned to him and grinned, raising his glass and taking a long pull from the galss.

Alan shook his head again and stumbled up the last flight. He paused at the first bedroom, seeing Peter and Marlene lying together on the bed in each other's arms. They were whispering softly, but Alan leaned into the room anyway.

"G'nite guys..." he said with a smile. "You're making breakfast Peter....right?" Peter looked at him as if he'd lost his mind and slowly raised his middle finger before dropping his head back onto the pillow.

Alan grinned and moved on down the hall, stopping when he reached the master bedroom...

The lights were dimmed to the level of shadow, but Alan could see Bobbi and Sandy lying on their backs under the sheet. He stepped inside quietly, and grinned as two faces rose up and smiled at him. Both girls crooked their index fingers, motioning him to come to their bed. Alan grinned and dropped the towel from his waist as the girls separated, making room for him to lie between them.

"Now, no funny business, ladies..." Alan chuckled as he climbed between them. From the exhausted looks on both of their faces, he didn't figure there would be much of an argument and he was correct, for the most part. Sandy did reach down between his legs as he settled into the comfort of the bed, running her fingers over his cock and balls, but his tired groan told her that he simply had no energy left. He grinned, knowing that if he had the strength to call her bluff, she'd be the one backing off. But he did like her enthusiasm...

As the three of them cuddled into the bed, Alan began to explain Jeff's absence. But the almost immediate deep breathing coming from both girls made him realize he was just talking to himself. He smiled and closed his eyes, soon joining the others in the Land of Nod...

Nearing the Epilog...

It was almost noon when Alan's eyes fluttered open for the first time. He lay still, getting his bearings, and realizing that he was alone in the bed, before a smile crept over his face as he remembered the goings on of the previous night. As his memories slowly flooded into his conscious mind, he reached down between his legs, fully expecting to find that his cock had fallen off from overuse during the night. He sighed his relief as he discovered that his fear was unfounded and instead found only his mildly sore equipment still intact. His smile grew as a hangover induced horniness swept over him, and his cock began to grow under his massaging caress, getting harder as he recalled everything that had taken place.

Had it been a dream? Was it possible that he had actually come as many times as his memory was telling him? Was that even possible? His eyes remained closed as he began to stroke himself, and his smile grew as he realized that it was all true...Damn! The theater, the ride in the car...Sandy, Bobbi, Marlene...oooo, Marlene... Alan's cock grew even harder as he remembered Marlene so willingly taking on three cocks at once. How incredibly tight, yet accepting her ass had been... How desperately eager Bobbi had been for him to come inside her tight pussy... how he had fulfilled that dream...Mmmmm....

He felt a moment of spirituality as the memory of the final 'bonding' rushed into his mind. How cosmically wonderful it had been and how ultimately disappointing it had been to them all to watch Jeff inadvertently separate himself from that branding of souls by pulling out of Marlene's mouth and coming on her face.

His eyes opened as the unintentional seriousness of that act forcefully replaced his previous recollections. He felt the pressure in his cock subside as his thoughts were suddenly centered on that last situation. He understood Jeff's inability to fully grasp the consequences and he totally understood his friend's befuddlement. After all, Marlene had certainly demonstrated her love of cocks and semen. Jeff simply hadn't felt the connection that everyone else had. It certainly wasn't Jeff's fault. The entire night had begun as one of total debauchery and lust. It was just that he hadn't been able to feel or recognize that cosmic electricity that the others had.

Alan began to wonder just how Jeff was getting along this morning and his concern pushed away any

sexual excitement that had been building inside him. Most of it anyway. His ears tuned to his surroundings and soon he picked up the sounds of muffled laughter, along with the not so muffled sounds of dishes and pots being moved around downstairs. With a low groan of acceptance, he rose up and rolled out of the bed, pausing to catch his breath as his feet hit the floor. His head began to swim with a residual alcohol buzz until he steeled himself and stood up. He stumbled to the bathroom and turned on the shower as he brushed his teeth. The man looking back at him from the mirror was not really anyone he recognized and he grinned and shook his head, tossing the toothbrush aside and stumbling on wobbly legs into the shower...

As he washed himself off, Alan couldn't get his mind off Jeff and the 'incident'. He hurriedly scrubbed himself clean, then toweled himself off before throwing on a pair of cotton gym shorts he found in the closet. He felt that he really needed to talk to Jeff and explain what had gone awry so, quickly brushing his wet hair, he turned and stepped into the hallway, turning towards the front stairs.

As he passed the guest bedroom, Alan saw the door was open and he peered inside. His smile returned as he saw Peter and Marlene were still in bed, but obviously awake. Peter was lying back, his head propped up on two pillows. He grinned broadly as Alan peered into the room. His hand had been resting on the back on Marlene's head as it moved up and down in his lap, but he raised it and waved to Alan.

"Morning, Alan..." he said cheerfully. "How's the head this morning?" Alan grinned and leaned agains the door jamb, looking down at Marlene.