Roberta Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I could ask you the same thing..." he chuckled. "But, to answer your question, I feel like I was sacked twenty times last night. You guys are recovering a lot faster than I am!"

Peter chuckled and nodded his head. "Yeah, well...you guys started a lot earlier than we did. We crashed the party remember?" Alan laughed, then smiled at Marlene as she turned slightly, looking at him with bright eyes as she continued to lick Peter's purple cock head.

"Morning Alan..." she panted sexily, winking at him as she closed her lips around Peter's cock. "I just needed a little appetizer before breakfast..." Alan felt his cock begin to expand as he witnessed her exhibitionism. Marlene noticed his growing bulge and stepped up her show, sliding her lips up and down Peter's cock as she maintained eye contact with Alan. Finally, Alan stood up straight and turned slightly in the doorway.

"If I keep watching you do that, I'll have your breakfast ready in about two seconds..." he chuckled. Marlene grinned at him and winked before she returned her attention to Peter's cock. Alan turned down the hall and made his way down the stairs. The first sight to greet him was a living room that looked as if it had been hit by a tornado! Various types of clothing were strewn about, and empty and near-empty glasses were everywhere. The pillows from the couch had found their way into every corner as if someone had had a pillow fight and even Marlene's hot pink t-shirt was hanging from the large antler chandelier. At first, Alan thought he must have missed a part of last night, but then he smiled as he realized that with his level of involvement, he would of course have missed a lot! He grinned as he made his way down the stairs, stopping at the coffee table to pick up as many glasses as he could safely carry, then making his way to the kitchen.

Bobbi and Sandy were sitting at the breakfast bar, sipping on cups of coffee. They both turned to him and smiled as he entered and set the glasses in the sink.

"How come there were only six of us, but we have two hundred used glasses?" he said with an exasperated tone, getting himself a cup of coffee before turning to the girls. Both of them were grinning from their stools as he sat across the counter from them. Both were wearing two piece swimming suits that did very little to hide their charms and Alan looked them over as he sipped his coffee. Both girls also had wet hair, but dry suits, so he assumed they'd showered before he'd awakened.

And regardless of the soreness in his balls and cock, he felt a stirring in that region as the girls leaned back on their stools and smiled back at him.

"That's what happens at a drunken orgy, Alan..." Sandy said, sipping her coffee and eyeing him over the rim of the cup. "I figured you knew that. Don't tell me this was your first all out drunken orgy?!"

Alan grinned and sipped his coffee, wincing as the hot liquid hit his lips. He got up and grabbed an ice cube from the freezer, listening to it crack loudly as he dropped in into his cup.

"I need to wake up a little quicker than sipping will allow..." he explained, taking a large gulp of the cooled coffee. "And, for your information, Sandy, every single 'all out drunken orgy' I've been to, they used plastic cups. Less clean up with a hangover..."

Both girls laughed at his remarks and Bobbi grinned at him. "Well, this was an upscale orgy, I guess. And I had some major clean up to do this morning, brother...I was covered with cum... face, hair, hands tits...Mmmmm....god, you guys were terrific!" She glanced over at Sandy and winked. "All of you guys..." she said sexily. She turned back to Alan as she sipped her coffee. "When I woke up, it felt like I was covered with plaster. It was a shame to wash it all off, it felt so sexy..."

Alan grinned at her, feeling his cock begin to grow again inside his shorts. "Well, I'll see what I can do about replacing some of it today...And as far as 'terrific' goes, I think most of the credit has to go to you ladies. You were incredibly hot last night! God, I can't believe we did all that! My cock has never been as sore as it is right now, but I'm getting a hard-on, just thinking about it!" He looked around the kitchen and dining rooms, then moved to the back windows, scanning the deck area.

"By the way... where's Jeff? I figured he'd be crashed out on the couch." Bobbi and Sandy looked at each other, then up at Alan.

"We think Jeff took off last night." Sandy said, hesitantly. "He left this note..." She handed a piece of paper to Alan, then sat back on her stool as he read it, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I think he was embarrassed about not feeling what we all felt... you know, when he came on Marlene's face..." Bobbi stopped and looked at Sandy. "I mean, you know we all felt something. Like a major bonding or something. It was so...magical...when we all came together like that. I don't know. But I remember feeling a real shock when I watched Jeff pull out like he did..."

Sandy nodded her head solemnly. "He wasn't with us in that way. And I think he felt it too. It was like we were all sharing this really spiritual thing and he was like totally in his own world. I remember feeling it, and I think he did too. I think Bobbi's right. He was embarrassed."

Alan nodded his head as he folded the note and sat down on the opposite side of the breakfast bar.

"I think you're both right." he sighed. "I mean, I love Jeff like a brother, but he really wasn't with us last night was he?" Bobbi and Sandy both shook their heads as they gave him reassuring smiles.

"Fuck!" Alan spat, "I should call him. Or try to find him. Are you sure he's gone?" Again Bobbi and Sandy nodded their heads in unison.

"We looked everywhere." Bobbi said. "He must have hitchhiked back to town. And I think it's best if we leave him alone for a little bit. You know? Give us all time to think. We can call him tomorrow. Or this afternoon if you really want to. Actually it's me who needs some time to think. I'm still a little disappointed about... you know..."

Sandy leaned over and put her arm around Bobbi's shoulders, hugging her tightly. "Hey...it's a beautiful day, and we've still got a lot of partying to do...okay?" Bobbi smiled and nodded her head hesitantly.

"Besides...maybe it was just that he thought the party was over! Or maybe we wore him out! Hell, we drank so much gin that maybe he doesn't remember anything! I know that I'm still a little fuzzy about some things myself..." That made Bobbi and Alan both laugh, and created a bit of closure on the whole mess. A cloud seemed to lift from Bobbi's shoulders and soon her face was as bright and smiling as ever.

"Good thing we have the video." Bobbi said cheerfully, "I say we make breakfast and watch it this morning. What do you think?"

Sandy looked at her friend and shook her head. "I say we make breakfast and make another movie...or two...or three..." She leaned back, sliding her foot up and over Alan's thigh and teasing his cock with her toes. "My parents aren't back in town until Monday, so we have the place to ourselves for the whole weekend... And I think your brother is ready for some more, Bobbi..." Alan grinned and leaned back as Sandy's toes snuck under the leg of his loose shorts and made contact with his hard-on. He sighed as he felt Bobbi's foot on his other thigh, following Sandy's lead and joining her foot at his crotch. He moaned as both girls began to tease him as they smiled across the table at him. His thoughts of Jeff faded away as his lust began to grow along with his cock.

"Oh...my..." Bobbi chuckled, "You are ready for more, aren't you brother?" Her toes found his cockhead and she felt the slickness of his pre-come already leaking out. She turned to Sandy and grinned.

"Now this would make a great video, don't you think Sandy? Two girls jerking a guy off with their feet?"

Sandy smiled back, then winked at Alan. "Actually, I know it would..." she replied. "What do you think, Alan?"

Alan only groaned as Sandy and his sister continued to tease his cock with their feet. Sandy was well aware of his 'foot fetish' and, even if his sister wasn't, she was doing exactly what his fantasy desired.

Sandy had always been a willing participant, ever since he'd hesitantly told her of his desires and many times had finished a round of hot fucking by pushing him back and taking his cock between her insoles, making him kneel in front of her as she finished him off with her feet, letting him fuck between them until he shot his thick cum over her belly and tits. And, more often than not, his fulfilled fantasy made him shoot long, hard and straight enough to fulfill her desire for tasting him. Alan leaned back on his stool, letting the girls tease him, until Bobbi grinned and slowly pulled her foot away. He opened his eyes to look at her and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw her teasing grin.

"We need to clean this place up before we play..." she said, smiling as Alan groaned his reply. "Besides... If you think we're going to let you come inside your shorts, you haven't learned a lot in the last day or so..." Alan looked over at Sandy to see her nodding her head as she ran her tongue over her wet lips. She also removed her foot from his crotch, then sat up straight on her stool, grinning at him.

"I think I'd work a lot better without these full balls weighing me down..." Alan suggested hopefully. The girls, though, only giggled and stood up.

"C'mon, Alan..." Sandy said, taking his arm, "It'll take ten minutes to clean up. Then Bobbi and I will make you some breakfast." She stood in front of him as he reluctantly got to his feet, and pressed herself against him. She could feel his hard-on against her belly and she ground herself against it.

"I've got a feeling you're going to need a lot of energy food today, lover... I mean I never even got to have this thing in my ass last night... and you promised..." She grinned as she felt his cock buck against her belly and she gave him one last hug before turning and sashaying into the living room.

Alan sighed as he watched Sandy's ass swaying back and forth inside her tiny swimsuit bottom. He was wondering if today was the day he'd have that heart attack he'd been expecting last night, when he felt his sister move up behind him. Bobbi pressed against his back as her hands made their way over his tight, muscular stomach. She began to move her hands lower as she pressed tighter, and he sighed as he felt them move under the loose elastic of his shorts...lower and lower, until she wrapped her cool fingers around his cock.

"Are you going to fuck Sandy in the ass today, brother?" Bobbi breathed, stroking her brother's hard-on. She smiled as she felt his already engorged tool swell even bigger in her hand. "I know you want to...and so does Sandy. She was talking about it last night..." She felt her hands become slippery and wet as Alan's cock released a river of pre-come over her fingers. She worked the slick juice over his cockhead, then lubricated his entire shaft, making him groan.

"I want to watch when you do it, okay?" Bobbi panted, hearing her own voice shaking. "I want to be there when you slide this into Sandy's ass...Mmmm....maybe I'll lick her pussy while you fuck her ass... Would you like that, Alan?"

Alan trembling groans answered Bobbi's question and she smiled as they both watched Sandy move around the living room, bending occasionally to pick up a glass or a piece of clothing. Sandy knew she was being watched and held each pose just a little longer than she had to as Bobbi continued to tease her brother.

"I've never done that, Alan..." Bobbi was whispering. "But it doesn't mean I haven't dreamed about it. Last night I dreamed about you all night long. I dreamed of you fucking me over and over...god it was so fucking hot! I dreamed that I was just covered with cum but you kept fucking me and fucking me... And I dreamed about your cock in my ass, Alan... Moving from my ass to my pussy...then back again...over and over... Promise me that you'll fuck me that way today... please? Alan? Promise...?"

Alan groaned and nodded his head. He couldn't believe his own ears as he felt his knees begin to shake. He knew he wasn't going to last any longer with the combination of Bobbi's words and hands pushing him over the edge. He felt his balls filling to the bursting point as his sister rhythmically squeezed his cockhead and he prepared to give in to the release...

At the very same moment, Bobbi moved her hand to the base of his hard-on and squeezed it tightly between her forefinger and thumb. Alan cried out as the explosive force of his semen was trapped inside his balls. His knees were really shaking now and he nearly blacked out from the strain, but Bobbi held him firm and fast until she was absolutely certain that his need had passed.

"Sandy taught me that..." Bobbi said with a chuckle as she slowly released her grip on him and slid around to face him. "She said it makes your balls really full..." Alan looked down at his sister, his eyes blazing, but Bobbi only smiled back.

"Did you forget that you promised to help clean up?" she said innocently. "Then breakfast... Then...well, you know..." She winked up at her brother and turned on her heel, feeling his eyes burning into her back as she slowly walked away to join Sandy in the living room. Sandy looked up and winked as Bobbi passed, then called for Alan to help them.

Alan stood rooted to the spot as he tried to will his heart to slow down. His frustration and anger were soon overcome by a feeling of good-natured acceptance of the situation. He was 'trapped' in a cabin with two, and soon to be three, insatiable young women, and with only one other member of the men's club to assist him. He was soon grinning from ear to ear as the true potential sank in. He shook his head to clear it, then walked slowly into the living room to assist the ladies with the clean up.

"You are such a fucking tease, Bobbi..." he said to his sister, helping her to clear the table. She stood up straight with a huge grin on her face and clasped her hands behind her head, thrusting her tits out at him.

"Uh-huh..." she replied with a wink, "And what's your point, big brother?" Alan looked at her and chuckled as he returned to his chores.

This was going to be a memorable weekend. Of that, Alan had no doubt. No doubt at all.

He began to hurry with the clean up. Suddenly, he was ravenous. For breakfast, yes. But it was really the 'THEN' part that the girls had mentioned...

He definitely wanted to move things on to "THEN"...

THE END of yet another ramble by...
Copyright 2001 by Mark Singer and SingerTales, Inc