Roberta Gets An Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers

Roman reaches into his box of tricks again. While Roberta is taking care of her business, he takes it one-step further. He pulls out a vibrator with a 5" long flexible shaft of anal beads spaced about 1" apart. They start small at one end and grow a little larger each time. He also takes out a bottle of lube and removes the cap. Romans now steps up between Roberta's legs. She is still lost in her own world as he pours a small amount of lube down the crack of her ass. He then slowly inserts his finger into her asshole, to push in the lubricant. Roberta responds almost immediately.

"What are you doing, Sensei?" That is not my pussy."

In calm voice Roman replies, "I am aware of that Roberta. You concentrate on what you are doing. I want you to tell me what you feel." He pushes his finger until it buried in her ass to the knuckle. He pushes it in and out several times before he attempts two fingers. With two fingers working in and out of her ass, Roberta says, "That feels very different, nice, but very different."

Roman then removes his fingers and puts the first anal bead past her sphincter. One by one, he moves them deeper into her ass. As the last bead penetrates her ass, Roman switches the vibrator on. He pulls the beads out slowly and pushes them back just as slow. Roberta's reaction is now changing. She is not complaining. She is now driving her ass backwards to meet the thrust of his hand. The combination of her slamming the dildo in and out of her pussy, and the new sensation to her ass soon becomes more than she can handle. Her whole body jerks up and down like she is riding a bronco. As she climaxes, for the fourth time, her whole body collapses on the bed.

"I do not know what to say, Sensei. These are all new feelings to me. They were two completely different feelings but both wonderful and very pleasurable."

Roman clarifies, "You might call that a two for one special. The inner lining of your anal cavity has very separate nerve endings than your pussy. Being able to stimulate both of them allows you to feel that double sensation."

She rolls over and looks at her teacher. "I liked both of them, Sensei. I like both of them very much indeed."

He instructs her that class is over for the day. He tells her that she may continue with practicing all the lessons she has learned. Roman further restricts her from using anything to penetrate her ass. "Tomorrow's lesson is on anal sex. Get a good night's rest. You're definitely going to need it."

Roman closes the box of tricks and takes the 'Tsunami Wonder', the anal beads with him to clean them properly. He then leaves the house.

vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers
12