Roberta Gets An Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers

Roberta slowly and timidly turns, watches her husband get into position. Tony's smiles at her and signals for her to get into position. She crawls onto the bed, on her knees, she lowers her head and chest down so she can begin to lick her husband's meat. Her firm little ass is pointing high in the air and directed right at her teacher. She looks up from the side with puppy dog eyes and sweetly says, "Please be gentle with me, Sensei."

Roman moves up behind her. Still standing, he reaches forward and wraps his hands around Roberta's shapely hips. He pulls, sliding her closer to him, near the edge of the bed. "Don't be afraid, Roberta. I will be gentle. In fact, I won't do anything that you don't like. This is also the reason I have tony hear. Either of you can stop me at any time."

Tony and Roberta both nod their acknowledgement.

Roberta composes herself and puts her face back into her husband's pubic hair but she doesn't start licking or sucking him. Roman reaches over to the nightstand and picks up the bottle of lube. He opens it and proceeds to stream a generous portion along the length of his raging hard-on. He then pours more down the crack of Roberta's ass. He wastes no time and slips two fingers straight up her ass.

"Oh my, Sensei," she squeals, "Oh my goodness!"

Roman keeps up the probing and then slips a third finger in. Roberta lets out soft muffled moans and appears to be enjoying it. Tony strokes her back to help her continue to relax. Roman removes his fingers and grabs the end of his cock. He rubs the head at the entrance of her asshole and firmly pushes the head in. Her tight sphincter muscles are barely yielding to his penetration. With the head of his cock firmly held inside her, Roman begins to slowly but methodically stroke 4" of his cock in her tight ass.

"Ummph," comes from Roberta's mouth.

Roman speaks up, "Roberta, I want you to fuck my cock." he stands firmly on the floor as Roberta now slides her ass back and forth on his cock. He has also managed to push another inch or two up her poop chute. Tony says, "That's it baby, fuck his cock." Tony continues to rub her back.

Roberta again looks around at her teacher with her big brown eyes asking, "Sensei, how much of your big cock do I have to take in my ass? I mean for a good grade."

Roman reaches out and takes a firm hold of her hips and keeps driving in. "I figure 9" will do the job."

Roberta tries to loosen up her ass so she can get through this test. She decides if she starts to suck Tony's cock, she will forget the size of Roman's Big pole in her ass. Five minutes into her ass fucking and sucking Tony's shaft, Roberta is approaching her anal orgasm. "Oh yes," she cries, "Oh yes, OH Hell Yes!, Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Roberta's orgasm has made her body straighten. She climaxes while pushing herself up on her hands. She is fully satisfied but Roman continues to drive 9" of cock in and out of her. Roberta pauses and looks back at her teacher, "I have reached my climax, Sensei. It is alright if you stop now." Roberta notices that he has a wild and crazed look on his face.

Roman grunts back, "Not until I come. God, your fucking asshole is so tight."

She turns to look at her husband's face and he has the same crazed look on his face. "Babe, is this okay with you?"

"Yeah baby, just stroke my cock for me." He says through clenched teeth.

Roberta looks puzzled as she recalls one of her earlier lectures. Still looking at her husband, and then back at her teacher she asks, "But Sensei, I thought you told me that a man cannot come again for twenty minutes."

Roberta is quickly doing the math in her head. "That means that you will not come for at least another 10 mi......"

Roman interrupts and in a low growl says, "That's right, Roberta, about 10 more minutes. Now the real ass fucking begins."

Roberta now has a worried look on her face. She swallows hard and lets out a loud "ULP".

Roman grabs her hips tightly and slides the rest of his cock deep up her butt until his balls rest on her ass cheeks. Roberta's back stiffens and her neck and head stretch high into the air. Roman looks at Tony, who is watching his wife's reaction and expects to see Roman's cock coming out of her mouth. Roberta is speechless as Roman starts to pile-drive 12" of cock in and out of her tiny little ass. The only sounds she is making are groaning moans and ecstatic screams.

She reaches for Tony's cock and starts to pump it with her hand. Tony lets his head fall backwards and lets out an "OH" as his cock starts to awaken and stiffen.

Roberta finally manages a few words. "Oh Sensei. Please, your cock is so big. Please no! Sensei, please stop. Please, no more."

Roman is deaf to her words as her furiously drives in and out of her butt. Tony now fully erect from watching his best friend pound his wife decides to change it up a bit. He calls out to Roman. "Hey man, let me get in under her and fuck her in the pussy while you continue to fuck her ass."

Roman reluctantly pulls out of her ass and strokes his cock, while Roberta straddles Tony once again. She lowers herself onto him and he pulls her flush to him. He spread her ass so Roman can resume his assault on her ass. Roman moves forward and enters positions himself to reenter her ass slowly. He spreads his legs wide apart and slamming his cock deep inside her, while Tony holds her flush to his chest. Her pleas for mercy are unheard by their fierce sexual desires. Roman and Tony seem to take turns with their thrust into her pussy and ass. This insane pounding goes on for what seems like forever.

Suddenly Roberta feels a massive energy wave coursing through her body. Begins to meet their thrust with her own. She is approaching an orgasm of immense proportions.

Roberta feverously pumps her ass back onto Roman's thrusts and rides Tony's cock "Oh fuck me, Fuck me! I'm going to come again. Please come with me. Please come with me. Oh, Oh, OH Fuck yes! AH!" she cries out. Her entire body shudders between them and then suddenly goes limp.

Roman's back now stiffens as he blows his load all the way up inside Roberta's ass. Tony's pounds her a few more times and then he too releases himself into her slick pussy.

"Urgh!" Tony moans with a guttural sound.

Roman slowly withdraws his swollen cock from her ass. "So how did you like that?" Roman looks down at Roberta, who appears to have passed out. He begins shaking her shoulders. "Are you alright, sweetie?" he asks. Tony and Roman exchanges glances, "Tony, is she okay?"

"She is still breathing. I think, she just passed out."

Roberta's eyes suddenly open wide, and she turns on her back. "That was much, much, MUCH more than I expected, Sensei! You and my husband gave me a fucking that I never forget. Does this mean that I have completed all my exams?"

Roman smiles, "Indeed it does, Roberta. Indeed it does"

"Babe, you were better than I ever expected you to be." Tony added.

Same Day – Graduation

Roman extends his arms and takes Roberta by the hands, gently pulling her up off the bed. "Come with me, Roberta," he says.

He leads her still naked into the living room. Roman lets go of her hands and moves to his storage box. Tony enters the living room shortly after them. He too is still naked. Roman pulls out a phony diploma that he has made. It looks very realistic with gold leaf trim and imprinted with Roberta's name.

"Roberta," he announces, "as your teacher I wish to commend you for your studies. Your efforts have earned you a 4.0 grade. I am graduating you 'Magna Come Laude', which means, With Highest Honor". In his mind Roman thinks, "It actually means, she comes loudly but what the hell."

Roberta is dancing on her feet as Roman hands her diploma. "Oh Sensei," she proudly gleams, "This is the most wonderful day of my life. How can I ever thank you?"

"Roman, you have actually helped our marriage and taught both of us things we might not have discovered on our own." Tony said walking over to his friend and extending his hand. "We are indebted to you."

Roberta leaps forward and wraps her arms and naked body around her teacher and then her husband. She gives Tony a deep and passionate kiss as she grinds her hips into him. Tony reaches behind her and grabs Roberta by the ass cheeks, rubbing his still flaccid cock all along her pussy. As they break their embrace, Tony looks into her beautiful brown eyes and says, "Baby, thank you for going through this and doing such a great. I love you and am so pleased with the results. I can't wait to have you all to myself.

Roman takes his cue, walks to the bedroom to retrieve his lab coat, and waves as he leaves the house.

vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers
12