Roberta Gets An Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers

"I am beginning to tremble," says Roberta, "my head is starting to spin. I never knew I could ever feel like this. This is marvelous. Please don't stop."

Roman's fingers are now making direct contact with her clitoris. The more he rubs her clit, the more she is starting to dance on her tiptoes. He keeps rubbing her clit faster and faster. Roberta is now puffing like a steam locomotive, keeping pace with his furious rubbing. After a few minutes of this, Roberta's body begins to convulse.

"Oh my goodness," she screams, "what is happening to me? I ...Oh my, Oh my, Yes, Yes, Yes! Roberta climaxes as her body goes totally limp in Roman's arms. She would have collapsed on the floor if he weren't holding her up. "Sensei," she pants while catching her breath, "what has happened to me? I have never known such pleasure. I feel so weak. I never knew that such feeling as this could exist."

"From the sounds of it, Mrs. Jackson, you've just had your very first orgasm," explains Roman, "How did you like it?"

"I enjoyed that very much, Sensei." responds Roberta, "I liked that very much indeed. But why could I not do this with Tony?"

Do you remember how you questioned me at the start of this lesson?

"Yes?"

"I had to get you to trust me. When you don't trust the person you are with you can't relax enough to allow your body to enjoy the experience. You were able to allow your body to relax enough after I got you to agree in so many words that you would not question me or think too much about what was happening."

"Oh I see, with my husband, I am so worried if I am doing it right or what he is doing, that I cant achieve an orgasm. Thus, when it is over I am not satisfied and feel that he must be feeling the same."

"Now you understand." Roman now moves back in front of Roberta. "Good," he says, "you did very well for your first lesson. Now for homework, I want you to spend time later, by yourself, and use your own hands to touch your body. Your assignment is to see if you can make yourself have an orgasm, as I have done for you. I will leave DVD, books and equipment here. Do not touch them. I will return tomorrow, at the same time, for your second lesson. Now don't forget to complete your homework assignment."

Roberta, now with a wide radiant smile, acknowledges her teacher instructions. Roman heads for the door and leaves for the day.

vickivale
vickivale
133 Followers
12