Roberta, Molly and Ed

Story Info
United States Navy Special Operations... sort of.
9.1k words
24.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers

On March 29, 2001, the Peoples Republic of China forced down an American intelligence surveillance plane flown by the Navy flying in Chinese air space. The crew was held for 11 days, before being released. Upon their release, the aircraft pilot was interviewed on all the morning network news programs, the Sunday morning network news programs, and the nightly news programs. Below is one of several scenarios about how the Navy handled the incident.

*

Friday

"Commander Cromartie?"

Lt. Commander Edward Cromartie, USN, turned toward the voice that had spoken his name. He saw two female naval officers, a tall willowy light-skin Black woman, and a short Asian one. The Black one was wearing the uniform of a full commander, the Asian of a lieutenant. He saluted, and they returned the salute before approaching him as he stood next to the baggage carousel at JFK airport.

The Commander extended her hand as the pair reached him. "I'm Commander Roberta Blisson, public affairs." Cromartie shook her hand. Blisson indicated her subordinate. "This is Lt. Molly Wynn, personnel recruitment and retention." Wynn extended her hand; Cromartie shook it. "We're your escorts while you're on this public relations tour. Have your bags arrived?"

Cromartie looked from one woman to the next. Each were exceedingly attractive, though their differences in height gave them a Mutt-and-Jeff appearance. The commander was at least 6' tall in her three-inch heels, while the lieutenant shorter than Cromartie's 5'8' although she too was wearing heels. In their dress whites, they could have been poster girls for Navy recruitment.

"By escorts do you mean minders and handlers?" he smiled at them.

Blisson smiled, "Let's just say, Commander, that you're a very hot asset right now, that the Navy would like to make maximum use of. Some of your statements when you were debriefed following your release, as well as other facts about your career, might prove difficult to explain to the public. We wouldn't want you to endanger that career, would we?"

Cromartie looked at the Commander. Her smile and beaming face was countered by her eyes. Knowing eyes. Hard eyes. He looked at the lieutenant. Same bright smile, crimson lips, beaming face. Only her eyes sparkled. How much did they know about him? How much didn't they know?

"Are those your bags?" Blisson asked.

Two soft leather suitcases with his name stenciled on them in gold were approaching them on the carousel. Cromartie turned and grabbed the bags as they came to the trio. He placed the larger one on the ground, pulled out its handle, and placed the second one on top, clasping it to the poles of the handle of the bottom one. He then pulled out the handle of the second one. As he turned to the women again, Blisson took out her cellphone.

"Martinez, Commander Blisson, we're leaving now. We should be at Gate 17 in fifteen minutes." She looked at Cromartie. "We have suites at the Madison Hotel during our stay here. I can fill you in on the logistics as we walk."

The trio walked three abreast, Cromartie in the middle, the heels of the women clicking on the hard surface of the floor. Blisson explained "You are scheduled to do the morning TV network newstalk shows beginning Monday, the local radio talk shows late morning and in the afternoon, and you are to be available for whatever else the Navy has planned. The Navy has provided a car for our travel, with Petty Officer Martinez as our drive. I insist that we take advantage of the limousines of the networks whenever provided. You will also make a few appearances at sports events where you will be introduced as a real life Top Gun——a real Tom Cruise prototype. Any questions?" she asked as she ended her spiel.

Questions Cromartie had, but not the type he dared ask. "Any free time?"

"Not really. We're on a pretty tight schedule. Your fifteen minutes of fame might well end by next weekend. The networks, if not the American people, have the attention span of a four-year-old. So the Navy intends to milk every minute of it. We'll be with you through it all." She indicated herself and the lieutenant. "Waking you in the morning ... escorting you to all events ... tucking you in at night." At this, Blisson and Wynn looked at each other, smiling slightly. Cromartie didn't notice.

They exited Gate 17 just as the car pulled up, a Navy blue town car. Blisson entered the back seat first, followed by Cromartie, then Wynn, as Martinez placed Cromartie's bags in the trunk. As he pulled out of the pick-up lane, P. O. Martinez looked at the trio in his rearview mirror. 'Lucky sonavabitch!' he thought. 'This guy probably'll end up fucking both these bitches, while I have to drive them around this shitass town.' As he was watching, each woman placed a hand on Cromartie's thigh closest to them.

Cromartie didn't know how to respond to the hands. He was used to being hit on by women——the uniform, his pilot status, and his own good looks guaranteed it. And he knew how to fend them off. But these two had been assigned to him, one outranking him. He knew he couldn't antagonize them. So he just sat there, hoping that both of them being present would serve to deter the other.

Arriving at the Madison, Blisson directed Martinez to their reserved parking space in the attached parking garage. She waited until he had opened the trunk and taken out Cromartie's bag before she spoke to him again.

"Are those your bags, Martinez?"

Martinez looked at his duffel bags in the trunk. "Yes, ma'am."

"Take them out. You're staying here with us, compliments of the Navy——or rather the Admiral."

Martinez nearly dropped on the spot. He'd expected when he got this assignment that he would be billeted at some New York City naval facility. 'Hot damn! This assignment might not be that bad after all!' He said to himself. He took out his bags and followed the officers, a smile on his face from ear to ear.

Their rooms were at the end of the hallway on the Madison's 11th floor. Cromartie had the far suite on the even-numbered side and the women shared a two-bedroom suite next to Cromartie with an adjoining door. Martinez was opposite Cromartie on the odd-number side, not knowing that his was just a room, while theirs were suites. Still, it was a room at the Madison.

Blisson opened the smaller room and stepped inside, followed by Martinez. She handed him his key card with instructions. "Always have your cellphone on, and be ready to drive at anytime, day or night. You can order anything from room service, but don't go overboard. Anything reasonable above your per diem I'll okay. Admiral Hruskova will be coming by tomorrow, and probably several more times while we're here. So act as if she's here all the time. She picked you for this assignment. I guess you know why. And remember, loose lips sinks ships. Whatever happens at the Madison, stays at the Madison."

"Yes ma'am," he replied. He truly did know why he was picked. Vice-Admiral Hruskova had saved his career a few years earlier when he had been caught in a compromising situation with an officer——a married female flag officer. The Rear Admiral contacted Hruskova, having served under her earlier, knowing Hruskova's contacts and special status within the Navy. Miraculously, the incident never happened. Martinez was transferred to public relations under Hruskova, which meant he was mostly a go-fer and clean-up specialist. Driving drunk officers around, picking up their dates——who usually were not their wives——or husbands—— scoring drugs, removing incriminating evidence of moral turpitude from hotels, motels, officers' quarters, everywhere, anywhere. And other services, especially for Hruskova.

Cromartie's suite was a spacious one-bedroom, with a large living room. The adjoining door opened into the women's living room so that the two rooms could be used together. Wynn showed him inside while Blisson was with Martinez. Cromartie went to his bedroom to place his bags; when he returned, the two women were waiting for him. He looked at them, wondering what was next. What was next shocked him. Both stood up and began taking their clothes off.

"Uh ... uh ... ladies ... I don't think you should be doing this."

The two women ignored him, not stopping until they had shed their outer garments. Cromartie didn't know what to do, so he just stood there. Blisson was wearing a full slip over her bra, panties and stockings, Wynn a half slip and a longline bra. As Wynn stepped out of the half-slip, Blisson sat on the couch, reached under her slip and pulled off her panties. She hiked up the slip just as Wynn removed her panties. Cromartie saw two hairy pussies, then was surprised as each woman peeled another garment off. Cromartie's mouth dropped as he saw two cocks where he had just seen two pussies.

Blisson grabbed her now hardening cock. "Okay flyboy, get over here and suck on this!"

Cromartie looked at her, then at Wynn, who had removed all her clothing except for her bra, stockings and shoes.

"Get over here, Commander!" Blisson shouted.

Cromartie walked zombie-like to the couch. He looked down at the 8 inches of blackness pointing up at him. He looked at the knowing look on Blisson's face, then slowly sank to his knees. He bent his head and took her into his mouth.

"Yesssss!" Blisson hissed. "I've waited for this all day!" She grabbed the back of his head and held him to herself, leaving him enough room to bob and suck and kiss her cock.

Cromartie worked Blisson's cock as he had so many others. It had been months since he had had sex——the kind of sex he craved. He deep-throated the Commander, rejoicing in the feel of a cockhead hitting the back of his throat. Clamping his lips on her he slowly pulled his head upward, letting his tongue slide along the underside of her cock. When he reached the base of the crown, he sucked hard, pulling an orgasm from Blisson.

"Oh yessss! Sweet lord, yesss!" Blisson screamed, her cock erupting into Cromartie's mouth.

Cromartie kept sucking and swallowing, wanting to drain the Commander. Blisson held his head, spurting into his mouth. It took several minutes for her to finish, Cromartie swallowing as much as he could. Still, overflow ran out of his mouth coating her cock. She released his head and he began lapping up her cum without command. When he finished, he knelt back, his lips covered with cum, looking at her. She smiled at him.

"The Admiral said you were good. I didn't believe her, she being a woman and all." She stroked his face. "We're gonna have some good times in this room, Eddy." She then looked at Wynn. "You ready, Molly?"

Edward turned to see Molly Wynn frigging herself, her cock pointing straight out. Not the eight inches he had just sucked, it was still of decent size. Molly walked over to them, presenting her cock to Edward. He dutifully opened his mouth as the Asian tranny fed him her cock. Molly placed her hands on the sides of his head and half-guided, half-followed, Edward as he rocked back and forth, taking her in to her balls before clamping his lips tight and pulling back. At the end of each backstroke he swished his tongue around the head. When she was ready to cum, Molly tightened her grip on Ed's head and began shooting into his mouth, keeping just the head inside his lips.

Ed kept sucking, noting the difference in taste of the first Asian he'd sucked. He wondered if all Asians tasted similarly. He knew that black cocks tasted different than white ones, and all cocks reflected the diets of their owners. Was he tasting a racial difference, or a dietary one. No matter. He was going to suck her dry, swallow her load, then clean the head and shaft with his tongue. This is what he always did, the way he'd been taught to suck cock, the way he enjoyed sucking cock.

"Aiieee!" Molly yelled as the last of her cum came out. That last bit always produced an intense feeling in her cock, causing it to twitch as she closed her eyes and saw stars. Roberta stood and removed her slip, revealing her corset-bra, hip-hugger garter belt, and stockings. She walked over to where Molly had placed her purse, opened it and took out some condoms.

"Get your clothes off, flyboy," she said, handing the condoms to Molly.

Edward began stripping. He now realized that these two knew much more about him than he had thought. Information which could have been provided only by Admiral Hruskova. Don't ask, don't tell, don't pursue. What a joke! Ever since his homosexuality was uncovered, the Navy had been out to get him. They didn't ask, he didn't tell, but gawd how they pursued! Every dirty job that had to be done was given to him, the latest being flying recon missions along the Chinese coast. If he refused the missions, he would be cashiered for being gay. The public didn't understand. They thought you couldn't bet busted out for being a fag. Wrong!!!

But this time he'd gotten lucky, if being forced down in Red China was lucky. He'd saved his plane, defended his crew, destroyed all useful equipment and information, and presented the world with the image of the clean-cut, blonde, blue-eyed, all-American patriot. If they made a movie of the incident, he was sure Tom Cruise would play him——and look inadequate by comparison. Public appearances, being on all the newstalk shows, being lionized by left and right. Maybe he could parlay this into a decent naval career. And now these two. He finished stripping just as his stream of thought ended.

Molly had the condom in place and was looking in her purse for lubricant. Roberta had resumed her seat on the couch, enjoying the strip tease. She studied the blank stare on Edward's face, guessing what he was thinking. As he sat to remove his socks and shoes, she noticed his cock was flaccid.

"Looks like you're not enjoying this, commander?"

"What's to enjoy, Commander," he spat.

"You're gay and you're in the Navy. This is real life, not a Village People song. You get to suck cock——in fact two cocks. You get to be fucked. Actually you get to be made love to, because I really think you're hot! I'm really good, too! So is Molly. We've studied that video of you being fucked, on all fours like a dog as Captain Harper reamed your ass. You two could have been more creative! But, oh, the look of pure bliss on your face! I want to put that look back on your face. You get to suck cocks, get fucked——in the sexual sense of the word——and be a national hero, all at once. You get to live in a five-star hotel, complete with unlimited room service. Your career is now secure——the Navy doesn't want your sexual orientation made known. This should be nothing but gravy to you."

Edward knew that everything Roberta said was true. "I like to pick my sexual partners."

Roberta looked at him hard. "You don't like people of color?"

Edward realized he had come close to a line. "No, that's not it. I've sucked and been fucked by black men before." He looked at Molly. "Although you're by first ... ... what are you?"

Molly's raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean, what am I?"

"I mean are you Vietnamese, Chinese, Vietnamese, something other?"

"I'm Vietnamese, if you must know. You have a problem with that?"

"No, it's just that there are differences between Asians, culturally, physically, I assume sexually. I don't lump you all together. It's just that I haven't had any opportunities with Asians."

"With that attitude I understand why," Molly pouted.

"You still want to fuck him, Molly?" Roberta asked.

"Oh, hell yes! I'm gonna give him that opportunity! Bedroom, flyboy!"

Cromartie hesitated. Blisson was his superior, Wynn his subordinate. He didn't like being given an order by her.

"Lt. Commander Edward Cromartie," Roberta said sternly, standing. "I hereby order you to repair to your bedroom, lay on your back on the bed therein, and receive in your asshole Lt. Molly Wynn's dick, until she is satisfied."

Cromartie glared at Blisson, who glared back, fondling her cock. He crossed his arms defiantly. "And what if I refuse?"

"Then we'll rape you." she said matter-of-factly. Cromartie stared at Roberta, then Molly. "We may be transgendered, Eddy boy, but we're still male. And we're sailors, too. You can struggle all you want, but in the end, we're going to be in your end." Molly and Roberta giggled at this. "And we'll have to report you to the Admiral."

This last threat decided the issue. Cromartie turned and marched into the bedroom. Roberta and Molly looked at each other triumphantly, then followed. Inside the bedroom, Cromartie was laying on his back, legs splayed, cock soft. Molly started to move toward him, but Roberta was not happy.

"Molly, he's not cooperating." she said. Molly looked at Edward, who now spread his legs wider. "Not good enough, Commander," Roberta said. "I want you to enjoy us as much as we're going to enjoy you. Your cock says you're not enjoying this."

Cromartie placed his hands behind his head, defiantly. Roberta climbed onto the bed, her head at his cock. She laid down, 69, and roughly grabbed his ass and pulled him onto his left side, taking his cock into her mouth. Molly stepped up to the bed, raised Edwards' right leg, placing it on her left shoulder. She inserted a tube of lube in his anus and squeezed the entire tube into him. She inserted two fingers, then three, Cromartie being that open. As she began to massage his sphincter, walls and prostate, he became erect in Roberta's mouth.

Cromartie was about average, a little less than seven inches; Roberta easily took him entirely. She sucked him gently, wanting to maintain his erection as Molly fucked him. He began to moan from the sensations in his ass and around his dick. Molly removed her fingers and inserted her dick. She began moving in and out of him, reaching for his cock. As her fingers caressed his balls, then Roberta's lips, Roberta eased him out of her mouth. Molly gripped him hard, keeping his right leg tight against her body as she increased her rhythm. Edward's moaning increased with Molly's increased rhythm. Sensing that he was ready to cum, Roberta placed her mouth over the cockhead, ready to accept his cum. Molly had now found his prostate and stroked into him to massage it. She squeezed and relaxed, squeezed and relaxed, her grip on his cock in rhythm to her stroking. Roberta kept sucking, and Edward came. Hard.

"Oh my God, yes, yes, yes!" he cried.

Roberta kept sucking and swallowing as Molly milked his cock and pumped his ass. Soon the junior officer came, burying herself in Cromartie's ass, slumping until her knees rested on the edge of the bed, her cock twitching in the lieutenant commander, further exciting his prostate and sphincter. Cromartie shot the last of his load into the superior officer's mouth; Roberta swallowed it all.

Cromartie threw his head back as he came, not having felt the pleasure of cumming and being fucked at the same time for months. He revelled in the sensations, feeling Wynn twitch inside him, then become still, then begin shrinking. He enjoyed shooting into Roberta's mouth, feeling his cockhead swim in his own cum and her saliva as she accepted his jism, then swirled her tongue around him before swallowing. He wanted to roll over completely on his back, but her sucking him and Wynn fucking him prevented that. So he laid back as best he could, letting the two have their way with him.

Wynn squeezed his cock as she pulled out of him, making sure he was dry. The top of her fist was tattooed with her superior's lipstick as Roberta's lips had inadvertently, then advertently, kissed her fist as Roberta sucked Cromartie. Wynn ran her thumb along the underside of Cromartie's dick, sticking the tip into Roberta's mouth as she did so. As Cromartie stopped cumming, Roberta's tongue licked Wynn's thumb as well as Cromartie's cock, a signal they had used many times to indicate when they were through cumming when sucking each other. Roberta removed her mouth from Edward's cock, licked it once more, then planted a kiss on it before planting a kiss on Molly's thumb. Molly released Ed, bent down and kissed Roberta, tasting Edward on her lips, in her mouth, on her tongue, her teeth. She wanted to crawl along Roberta's body and suck her cock, but this would have to wait. She and her superior had other orders from the Admiral——and other plans.

1946EW
1946EW
43 Followers