Roberta, Molly and Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which one is the sausage?" She asked, taking money out of her purse. The delivery man indicated the one on top. She handed him the money, enough for the pizzas and a tip of about two-thirds the price. "Take the sausage pizza to Room 1111."

She escorted him to the door, and stood in the doorway as he knocked on the door of Room 1111. Martinez opened the door, now dressed in a pressed Class B uniform, shoes shined. He looked at the delivery man in confusion. The delivery man pushed the pizza box at him, turned his head and looked at Blisson. Martinez took the box, then looked in the direction the delivery man was looking.

"We found room service wasn't enough, petty officer." Blisson said. "Thought you might still be hungry. Enjoy." She then closed the door as both Martinez and the delivery man enjoyed the sight of her terry-clothed ass disappearing.

Ed and Molly had already opened one of the boxes and each was eating as she sat down. "You take pretty good care of your men, Commander," Ed said.

Roberta smiled at him. "Yes, I do, Ed. And on this assignment that includes you. The Navy will be very pleased to have it get out that you're a real life top gun ... you know, a Tom Cruise. Young, handsome, intelligent, brave, a stud. We're here to give the world that impression ... that you're banging two good looking Navy female officers, or maybe more. We've laid down the groundwork here. By now, every waiter and other staff member at this hotel thinks you're banging our brains out.

"And in a way, you will be. We're going to spend the entire week in your bed, you on your back with your legs wrapped around Molly or me. That is when we're not carrying out our assignment of making you appear as a hot shot superpatriotic high flying superstud. When I can't fuck you anymore, then Molly will have you. We're going to teach you how to be fucked in ways other than frat boy. And make you enjoy it! Like having your cock sucked while your ass is being reamed. We intend to use every inch of your beautiful body. And you are beautiful, Ed. Did we tell you that?"

"And if I object, the two of you will rape me?" he said sarcastically.

"And if you object," Molly stated in dead earnestness, "the two of us will rape you and rape you and rape you."

The two women laughed uproariously at this. Ed looked from one to the other. Nine weeks without sex, now nine days of all the sex he could handle, maybe more. What was that old saying: if you can't prevent being raped, you ought to lay back and enjoy it?

Ed looked from one to the other. "Uh ... you said I was gay. I'm really bisexual. I mean ... I've been with women. ... A lot. ... When I said I like to pick my partners ..." he stammered. " I wasn't referring to race. I ... well, I ... never been with a ... a ..."

Roberta and Molly exchanged knowing glances. "Sissy?" Roberta asked.

"Drag queen?" Molly added.

Ed flushed, not able to look at either of them.

"Have all your sex been frat boy sex?" Roberta asked.

"Frat boy sex?" Ed was confused.

"Yeah, sucking cock, getting fucked in the ass doggy style or spoon-fashion, or fucking someone in those two positions. ... And only those two positions." Roberta explained.

Ed nodded slowly. "I'd never thought of my being with a guy as being gay. It was just something guys did when we don't have women."

"Like at Carlyle?" Roberta commented.

Ed nodded. "Yeah. ... What I do with other guys is ... different. I've even done the same with women. I enjoyed being with a woman, but I don't want to give up having my dick sucked by a man, or fucking a man, or being fucked by a man, or sucking dick. I mean ... it's not like I'm emotionally involved with men. I enjoyed having ..." He looked at Blisson. "What did you call it ... frat boy sex? And it is just sex."

Roberta and Molly looked at each other, knowingly. Molly looked at Ed, "So, flyboy, you don't mind what we did to you?"

For the first time, Ed blushed. "No."

"But did you enjoy it?" Roberta inquired. Ed nodded. "How much?"

"A lot," Ed confessed.

"What part?" Roberta pressed.

"You." He replied, looking into her eyes.

"Me?

"No one ever sucked me off while I was being fucked." He looked at Molly. "Not that you were bad, lieutenant ... in fact, you're very good. But it was the combination ... that's why I asked about you two being a couple. It seems that the two of you have done this before. ... Often."

Roberta and Molly smiled at each other again. "Well, Eddy, we have done to others what we did to you. Often. And there is quite a few other things we've done with others we intend to do to you. Often. And it will be just sex. And more sex. And more sex."

Ed said nothing, just ate another slice of pizza, pensively. He'd been fucked by a woman with a dick. And he enjoyed it. As they'd finished the first pizza, Roberta removed her faux cunt, her cock now peeked from her robe. Cromarties now looked without blushing. This Black woman ... for that's how he now considered Blisson ... was going to fuck him.

"Moment of truth, flyboy," Robeerta informed Cromartie, "I need your ass, now!"

Ed stood and removed his robe. He wondered if she intended to fuck him on the couch or the floor, if he would end up bent over the back or arm of the sofa, or doggy-style. Roberta ordered him into the bedroom. She needed her rubbers, and that's where they were. He started to get on the bed on all fours, but she stopped him.

"On your back, commander," she ordered as she rolled a condom down her cock. She noticed his awkwardness in this position. "Haven't you ever been fucked missionary?"

"No, ma'am."

"Well, get used to it. I like to see the face of the person I'm fucking. And I like kissing too. You've never been kissed while you're being fucked?"

"No ma'am, not by a man."

"Oh, you poor thing," Molly cooed. "Fucked all these times and never been kissed."

Roberta moved to the bed and pushed his legs toward the headboard. She lined up her cock with his asshole. "You're gonna be my bitch, tonight, Ed." She began moving her cock into him. "I'm not going to just fuck you, I'm going to make love to you. The way a bitch needs to be loved. A strong cock going in and out of her ..." She pushed in more. "A mouth on her mouth ..." She leaned onto him, covering his body with hers, kissing him softly. "Wrap you legs around me, Ed. You're my bitch! Fuck like one!"

Ed complied as Roberta began to move inside him. He wrapped his legs around her waist, his arms around her body, and he opened his mouth to her tongue just as he relaxed his ring to her cock. Oh yeah, he thought. I'm her bitch! I'm a bitch! A bitch being fucked. Oh yeah!

Once Ed had accepted his role as her bitch——damn quick, Roberta noticed——he gladly and willingly gave in to her kisses as well as her cock. She really enjoyed cumming inside him that first time, their lips plastered together, his legs and arms around her body, squeezing her as his ring squeezed her cock.

She'd barely pulled out of him before Wynn climbed on top, her smaller cock easily sliding into him. "Relax," Wynn told him, "let your ass adjust to me." Ed did so, noticing that not only was her cock different, but her body floating on his was different than Roberta's heavier one driving him into the mattress. As Molly began fucking him, it was with a steady rocking motion, not the pistoning of the Black. Ed realized he'd missed quite a lot being frat boy fucked.

Roberta replaced her condom, then sat beside them as Wynn began her rhythm, watching the Vietnamese work up to her third orgasm. Ed was really into being the bitch to them, wrapping his legs around Wynn as he had Roberta. This being her third time, Wynn lasted very long, constantly kissing Ed and telling him what a good fuck he was. When Wynn screamed her last orgasm, shooting into him, Roberta knew she was done for the night. Wynn lay on him, enjoying the warmth of his body as her cock shrunk. She rolled over on her back, laying beside him.

Roberta sat on the edge of the bed, at Ed's hips. She took his cock in her hand and had him hard in seconds. While he had sucked both of them, and been fucked three times so far, he had cum only once, when she had sucked him as Wynn fucked him. She deep-throated him, jacking him as she sucked. All the pent-up cum he had from more than two months without human sexual contact now spewed out of him. His earlier cumming had been inhibited by his not knowing what the situation was. Now, free from all mental and psychological restraint, he let loose.

Roberta swallowed as much as she could, but it was more than she could handle. She let the excess ooze out of her mouth and down his shaft, coating her hand. She kept jacking and sucking as Ed kept bucking and shooting, the entire sequence taking fully five minutes. When Ed finished, she sucked his cockhead to make sure he was drained, then removed her mouth. She let his cock flop against his belly as she got up and went to the bathroom, returning with a wet washcloth. She had wiped the cum from her face, and re-applied her lipstick.

She tenderly cleaned his cock, smiled at him, then kissed him. "That was quite a load," she said.

"Sorry."

"Don't be, Ed. You suck cock really good, but I'm a great cocksucker. Being able to make a man cum like that let's me know I'm doing him right. Like you said, I treat my men right. And by treating them right, I don't just mean buying them pizza. I intend to teach you to enjoy sex with a tranny. Not just gay sex, but tranny sex. The best sex of being a man and being a woman. I just hope I haven't drained you completely. There's one more thing we'd like to try before we're through." She looked at Wynn, "Ready, Molly?"

Molly had redone her own cherry red lipstick. "Yeah, let's do it." She went to the far side of the bed and knelt at Ed's hips, opposite Roberta. She took Ed's cock into her hand, rubbing her thumb along the underside.

Roberta re-applied her burgundy color. "We're going to suck you again. Molly first, then me, then Molly. Each time, whoever sucks you will start just above where the other one was. When we're through, your cock should have rings, cherry and burgundy, from your pubic hair to your piss hole. We want you to hold back as long as you can. If you can last until one of us reaches the tip, then we'll let you set the agenda tomorrow. ... Well, the sexual agenda, I mean. Okay?"

Ed looked at the women and nodded. Molly took him into her mouth, clamping her lips around the base of his cock as she worked her tongue along the shaft. After three minutes, she released him and Roberta began. Another three minutes, then Molly. They were able to complete the routine without him shooting off. Pleased, Roberta took a snapshot of it, showing the cock in full frame, but not its owner. Molly then took the head in her mouth, inserted her hand in Ed's ass, and made him cum. After Molly had drained him and cleaned the head, Roberta put a condom on him to preserve the rest of their oral artwork. Exhausted, they all fell asleep on Roberta's bed.

-000-

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
In Time for Summer A boy gets seduced by his "lesbian", packing roommate.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Match Made in Heaven Cute boy meets sexy dickgirl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Southern Hospitality Milfy seductress does all she can to score the boy next door.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dickgirl Conquest Joe, unhappy with his girlfriend, meets a hot dickgirl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories