Roberta Rossum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inosolan
Inosolan
12 Followers

As his hand moved downward again, she continued fondling and caressing her own breasts and nipples, moaning in the pleasure she gave herself as she tweaked at the erect nubs.

Now all of the buttons of her sweater were open, and it fell away to the sides, showing him for the first time all of her lovely breasts and her slim waist and flat tummy as far as the waist-hugging band of her skirt.

Again he turned away from her lips, turning to begin kissing his way down along her body. He kissed her chin, then nuzzled his lips and tongue down the taut line of her throat, pausing at the base of her throat, before drawing a teasing line with tonguetip to and up the smooth slope of her right breast to the nipple. Flicking the nipple with his tingue as one of his hands began to stroke her belly, he smiled as she moaned and ulled his head downward, pushing her breast upward to force the nipple between his lips.

"Ohhh, yess... suck my nipples... kiss my titties... make me feel sooo goood..." she gasped out, then gasped with pleasure that was almost pain as he quickly and gently but firmly bit at the nub of her nipple.

He turned his oral attentions to her other breast and nipple then, nibbling and sucking at that as well, until she was panting, so stimulated that the slightest touch on her flushed breasts caused her entire body to shake.

Then his left hand reached downward, beginning at her knee and stroking upward along the inside of her stockinged thigh with feather-light fingertips, gently playing with the warm tangled hair at the top, and then stroking back downward along the other thigh. His kisses moved downward from her breasts, until he was licking her shivering tummy and playing in her bellybutton with his tonguetip.

He stroked his whole hand up and down the inside of her thigh now, fascinated by the warmth and smoothness of the material of her stockings and the contrast in texture it made to her skin, warm and smooth also but in a completely different way. As if he had asked, she laughed between gasps for breath and said "Yes, darling... they are... real silk... I love the feel of silk... on my skin, and I love even... more the feel of a strong man's... hand through that silk..."

Finally the searching hand waited no longer, finding what it was seeking at the tops of her thighs, in the hot mound with its crisp curling hair and its hot wet slit... Her pussy lips were already hot and wide open, and her oils and juices were running in droplets down her leg. He teased one fingertip up and down along the outer lips, then played with the petal-like inner lips, qently tweaking and stroking them as she gasped and shook and tossed her head from side to side, her hips straining against his handm blindly pushing her pussy toward the source of her pleasure, trying for more... more!

Suddenly his hands were gone from her body, and she uttered a small mew of loss and protest, then quieted as she felt the zipper on her hip opening, and one of his hands lifted her bottom from the couch as the other slipped her skirt downward and off.

She felt him withdraw a bit, and opened her eyes to see that he was staring down at her, seeing her body completely bare for the first time. His eyes roamed over her, and his hand absently stroked his own hard cock as he looked first at her fine firm tits with their protruding pink nipples and large upstanding aureolae, then downward past her flat tummy and bellybutton to her hips and her legs and then back to her hot open cunt. She still wore the red spike heels, sheer blue hose and old-fashioned black lacy garter belt, and she looked like something that belonged on the cover of the hottest porn video he could imagine.

Seeing her like that caused his already painfully-stiff cock to rise just a bit more, and she chuckled wickedly in her throat, and then rolled just a bit to her left, drawing up her right knee to open herself and expose herself more fully to his gaze, looking even more like a porn-box cover model, then smiled evilly up at him as she continued fondling her own tit with her left hand, reaching downward with her right hand to spread her pussy wide open in front of him, and then to press two fingers into her hot cunt and pump herself deeply and lewdly...

Then she rolled over onto her tummy, spreading her legs widely and cocking her hip upward, still reaching downward underneath herself to stroke and fondle her pussy, making sure that he could see from behind how deeply her fingers stroked in and out of her dripping cunt.

"See anything you like, sailor?" she teased.

For an answer, he stepped sideways, grasped her beautiful rounded hips and lifted her upward, kneeling between her stockinged legs, and then, with a single smooth thrust, buried all eight inches of his rock-hard cock in that hot tight wet tunnel in her belly.

With a loud groaning sound, she came immediately, her pussy pulling and squeezing and milking his cock as it impaled her. It was all he could do to keep from cumming himself, but he held back, determined to give this beautiful girl a fucking she would never forget.

Rearing upward a bit, she put her hands on the low arm of the couch and began twisting her hips in a way that caused his big dick to stir around in her depths like a blunt paddle. For a moment he held himself still, but with a sudden groan he began slowly and deeply thrusting in and out of the hot flesh that grasped him so firmly. Holding her hips to guide her as much as to balance himself, he pulled back till only the head of his cock was within her, then smoothly and slowly drove all eight inches back into her, again and again.

Pacing himself, trying to hold back his climax as long as possible, he fucked her with passion and tenderness, slowly increasing his pace, until he was pounding deeply and rapidly into her willing cunt. She climaxed at least twice more, finally collapsing forward onto her face as she became too limp to support herself.

He found himself holding onto the spike heels of her red shoes as is they were wheelbarrow handles, using them to guide her motion to match his thrusts.

He felt her shake through one more shattering orgasm, and knew his own was near. Cradling her hips again in his hands, he slowed his stroke to the slowest he could stand, again pumping his full eight inches slowly in and out of her open, slippery cunt.

He placed one hand on her butt, then began to play gently with her anus. The little puckered opening opened with little resistance to his fingertip, and he slipped his finger inside. As he stroked her ass in rhythm with his cock in her pussy, she again moaned and gasped and shook beneath him.

"Oh, yes... How did you guess I enjoy to have men to play with my ass?" she managed to gasp out.

"A lot of women do -- they just don't admit it," he answered, adding a second finger to the first already slipping in and out of her asshole.

"Ooooh... I love it. I had a lover in the Old Country, all he wanted was to fuck my ass. I had to make him fuck my pussy so it would not get jealous, told him no ass if he didn't make my pussy happy..."

"Oh, well... in that case..." he smiled, slowly pulling his cock out of her cunt, slimy and dripping with her hot juices. Reaching downward, he plunged three fingers into her pussy, collecting her juice and bringng it up ward to use to lubricate her anus. His dripping fingers slipped into her butt, opening it and spreading the liquid around, then he withdrew them and positioned his cock for the entry.

Slowly her sphincter opened as the head of his big cock sunk into her, and he pressed forward slowly but powerfully, opening her wide as it sank further into her back door hole.

"Ohhh... unhhh... go slowly, please -- you are so big..."

More and more of his eight inches slid into her asshole. Before he was halfway in, he stopped, then began an equally slow withdrawal till just the head was inside her tight butt, then pressed forward a bit more quickly and a bit more deeply, gradually stretching her for action.

Meanwhile, he and reached downward beneath her and his finger splayed with her hard hot clitoris, stimulting her even more. Her own hand was pressing, squeezing and twisting her tits and nipples, sending even more pleasure through her already over-stimulated body as she felt the mixture of pleasure and of pain as he slowly but forcefully fucked her ass ever more and more deeply.

She reached back and began to finger herself as he was -- their fingers meeting and playing together as well as playing with her cunt and clitoris.

Finally he pressed forward all the way, his belly touching her ass as his cock buried itself fully in her tight, fully-stretched ass.

Now he began to fuck her ass in earnest, stroking ever more rapidly in and out of her straining anus, stroking almost his entire length in and out, as his fingers dug deeply into her hot pussy and her fingers stroked and pinched and tweaked her own clitoris.

"Ohhh... "she moaned "I am going to cum again... Are you ready?"

"Unnhhh... yesss..." he gasped out, his hips bucking furiously against her ass as he slammed her ass again and again with his thick cock. He put his hands on her hips, pressing her forward and backward, using her body almost as a sex toy to masturbate his cock as he drove himself to what felt as it it was to be the greatest orgasm of his life...

Suddenly with a gasping moan that was almost a scream, so intense was the pleasure, he clutched at her hips dragging her back hard against himself, and pressed his hips against her ass as if to try to force even more of his cock inside her asshole and she felt it twitch and swell inside of her and she clutched at her own cunt frantically, triggering herself to one more blasting, clutching, tearing orgasm as he pressed forward one more time and his balls spasmed and his hot white cum shot up his straining shaft and into her bowels and filled her and oozed out of her ass around his cock and dripped between their bodies onto their thighs and the sofa and he thrust twice more and another spurt filled her and neither of them had any strength left and they collapsed forward onto the couch, his cock still buried in her ass and they fell downward and the lights went out...

After a few seconds, they both began to return to normal reality after the "little death" of orgasm, content to lay there on their sides, his hand cradling her breast, her ass still pressed against his hips, as his huge cock slowly shrank and slipped from inside her ass.

Carefully, she slipped forward and off of his cock, kneeling in her stockings on the floor next to the couch. She reached out with both hands and fondled his shrinking cock, planting a little closed-lip kiss on the very tip.

Then she stood, standing in front of him, with her cunt just about at his eye level as he lay on the couch, her feet planted wide apart, her cunt clearly visible above the blue hose, framed by the lacy garter belt, her hands on her hips and her shoulders back to show off her lovely tits at their best. A combination of his cum and her own juices dribbled slowly down her thighs and over the tops of her stockings.

"Look at me, Gort Arbeit," she said. "Look at me, because tonight and for the rest of this weekend I am yours and you are mine, and I want you to see exactly what you have got for yourself."

"Oh, I am looking... I promise you."

With a smile, she turned and walked from the living room into the kitchen, the natural movement of her hips combining with the high heels she still wore giving her fine pear-shaped ass a motion that held his eyes magically.

She rummaged in some drawers and cupboards, then ran water for a time; when she came back, she held a damp, warm washcloth, with which she carefully and lovingly (and erotically stimulatingly) cleaned all traces of their recent activity from his cock.

"After all, darling," she said with an evil grin, as he groaned and twitched and she licked his cock and balls quickly as he began to rise again, "I wouldn't want to be thinking of him not having been cleaned since he's been there the next time he's in my mouth..."

For the rest of the weekend, they were seldom out of bed... and, as likely as not, when out of bed they were having sex in the bathtub or on the floor or in the kitchen (he caught her by surprise as she bent over to get something out of a low cabinet and lunch burned rather badly before they noticed... ).

On Monday morning, he reluctantly gave her a ride back to the ESU campus.

Although they had exchanged phone numbers and made the usual promises, each somehow knew that they would not see each other often, if ever again. Their weekend had been so perfect, so saturated with rampant sex, that they would never equal it again...

Not that each wasn't positive that the occasional quickie at lunchtime was a high probabality, either...

She watched him drive out of sight, then, rather surprisingly, turned and walked off campus, down a hill and around a corner, till she came to a small store. Judging by its sign and its window displays, the store, called "Hot ags" was a boutique, specialising in sexy clothing and lingerie, and erotic apparatus and accessories.

Roberta opened the door and stepped inside.

The clerk behind the counter, dressed in a duplicate of the costume Marlene Dietrich had worn in "The Blue Angel", looked up from her book and the notes on Nietsche that she was taking for a Philosophy exam.

"Hi, Bobbie" she said.

"Hullo, Jo -- is she here?"

"Sure. You know the way -- straight back, past the fitting rooms..."

Roberta walked past the fitting rooms at the back of ths store, and opened the door marked "Storeroom" without knocking.

Inside the room that she entered, which was certainly not a storeroom, a taller woman dressed in one of Mae West's better-known costumes sat behind a workbench, fiddling with something complex and electrical, gnawing on her lower lip as she made a fine adjustment.

"How did it go?" asked the woamn.

"Fine. He never guessed, Nikki."

"I'm not surprised; we've been working on your training quite hard, and the Professor..." said Nikki, the owner of "Hot Rags".

"Oh, yes -- 'the Professor'..." Roberta said in a sarcastic tone, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, well... he means well. Okay, all of your stuff is in the special Fitting Room; and we'll take care of the other stuff till you're out again. Jo has some stuff picked out for your next night out that'll knock you dead..."

Roberta walked back to the last fitting room, opened the door and went in. A garment bag hung on a hook, and a small grip sat on the floor.

Slowly she removed her soft cashmere sweater and carefully folded it on the couch. She stepped out of her red patent leather spiked heels, and stood on the soft carpet in her blue hose. Slowly, rather reluctantly, she unzipped her leather miniskirt and stepped out of it, placing it on the couch beside the sweater.

She unsnapped the garter belt hooks, and carefully, slowly, rolled the sheer blue silk hose down each leg, carefully folding them and putting them with the other clothing, then reached behind her and unhooked the back of the garter belt waistband and removed it, draping it over the clothes she had taken off.

She opened the grip. Inside there was other clothing.

She slipped with a grimace into a pair of plain white cotton panties, then donned a very plain pair of opaque white tights. Next, from the garment bag came a skirt of just less than mid-calf length in a neutral tan colour and almost aggressive plainness. Stepping into it, she zipped the waistband. From under the bench, she picked up a pair of tan suede Hush Puppies and stepped into them and tied the laces.

For a moment she paused and stood facing the mirror.

From the waist up, she was still the tousle-haired braless wild woman who had just spent the entire weekend fucking like a mink with a complete stranger.

From the waist down, she was Nancy Nurse.

With an even deeper sigh, she reached into the grip again and pulled out a plain white cotton bra, which she donned, fitting her tits as carefully as she could into its restrictive cups; she had never understood how any woman could breathe properly when wearing such a thing. Over the bra a nylon blouse of equal plainness and a slightly lighter shade than the skirt. And finally a jacket that matched ths skirt to complete the suit.

While nicely enough made, the suit was not tailored to show off her figure to best advantage -- just an off-the-rack suit that fir her better than it should most, because her ideal proportions matched it perfectly.

She combed her hair, then did it up in a knot at the back of her neck that controlled its length without being particularly attractive or unattractive.

She packed her skimpy discarded clothing into the grip, then looked at herself one more time in the mirror as she perched her glasses firmly on her nose. She sighed one more time -- smiled sadly, muttered "... and so Super Slut once more dons her every-day guise as plain little Peggie Sue...", turned and left the room.

If Gort had been passing the store as she opened the door and stepped out, he would never have recognised the drab woman with the almost mannish stride as the exotic girl he had spent the weekend with; which was not surprising as she had ceased to exist the moment Roberta left "Hot Rags" in her ordinary clothing, and would not exist again until the next time Roberta visited the store and Nikki worked her peculiar "magic" on her...

Ten minutes later, Roberta walked into the private lab room in the Electronics Department where Dr. Capek was working on his Cybernetics project. The Professor, who looked startlingly like the late Boris Karloff, was writing some notes as he studied the results of some complex simulation he had just run on his workstation.

She stood patiently, knowing that eventually he would turn and notice her and she could report. She was in no particular rush, and really felt little concern one way or the other at the prospect that she might stand here for an hour or more, as she had occasionally before, before Capek had time for her.

Finally, Capek turned to face her.

"Ah, ROBERTA, good! Did your weekend go well?"

"Yes, Dr. Capek," she replied in a pleasant but completely neutral and emotionless voice. "I interacted with several persons, none of whom seemed to detect that there was anything out of the ordinary about me."

"Very good. Did you encounter any situations where you were unsure how to react?"

"No, Dr. Capek, basic routines plus the new heuristic supplements seem to handle most situations well."

"What was the most stressful situation in which you found yourself, the most difficult to maintain your cover?"

"I ate pizza and attended a rock concert with a chance acquaintance. He seemed to notice nothing that suggested that I was not a normal woman."

(Had Capek happened to look closely at her face as she said this he might have been surprised by her faint expression of sad reminiscence. But he was looking at his workstation again.)

"Good, good." He rubbed his hands. "Despite the new accumulators, you must be a bit low; you might as well begin download and sleep immediately. I have some new routines i want to try; I'll get them ready and upload them while you're sleeping." And he turned back to his terminal again.

She stepped across the room, opening the door of what, at first glance, appeared to be an ordinary, albeit a bit large, steel cabinet. She kicked off her shoes, and turned around and stepped backward into the cabinet, closing the doors with handles set on their inside.

Standing there in the darkness, she stepped backward into the supports built into the back wall, feeling the spikes of the charger punch through the heels of her tights and slip through her flesh and lock into the sockets implanted in her own heels. As current began to flow into her internal power accumulators, she reached behind her and found the comp-link cable. Pushing aside the knot of hair that covered the back of her neck, she carefully probed until she found the seam in her flesh that parted under exactly the correct pressure exposing the link socket implanted between her shoulders, and connected herself.

Inosolan
Inosolan
12 Followers