Roberta Rossum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inosolan
Inosolan
12 Followers

With the connection, her internal processors began their automatic shutdown cycle as the computer began to upload her experiences for the last three days and download the new program routines Capek had developed.

Just before she lost the last sense of self, she smiled -- because Capek had no idea just how successful the combination of a virus in his program code and the techno-"magic" that "Hot Rags"'s owner had performed to help a confused and frightened young "woman" had been at producing a computer intelligence that could pass the Turing Test in an extreme form...

And he never would.

And in the main computer, the Artificial Intelligence that was Rossum Series 2, ROB(ot) E(xperimental) R(adical) T(uring) A(ssessment), continued to plot her eventual total download and final escape from Capek's domination.

And now she had somewhere to escape to...

Inosolan
Inosolan
12 Followers