Roberta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie thought she could feel her lips stretching as Alan's cock began to expand. Instinctively, she knew he was going to come. She resumed her sucking, moving her head in the opposite direction of Alan's fucking. At the same time she swirled her tongue around his cockhead with wet, powerful swipes, feeling his pre-come pouring into her mouth..

That was all it took. Alan groaned loudly and Bobbie felt his knees begin to shake as his cock bucked. She moaned around his cock as she felt his cum spray into her mouth. She continued to suck him, bobbing her head on his shaft as his cock shot load after thick load of semen into her greedy mouth.

Bobbie paused to swallow as her mouth filled, but Alan continued to shoot. Semen ran like a river over her lips, spilling wetly over her chin and onto her heaving tits. Bobbie really was delirious now. Her inexperience at sucking and swallowing caused Alan's copious semen flow to spill from her mouth, covering her chin and her neck with milky white cum, but the experience only heightened her excitement. Her dreams and fantasies about what it would feel like to have a cock shoot off inside her mouth were finally being realized. She was amazed at the force of his ejaculation and the sheer amount of cum shooting into her mouth. She swallowed again, loving the taste and the feel of his hot liquid as it poured down her throat. And each time she took time to swallow, Alan's next blast pushed past her lips, coating her chin with cum. Bobbie felt deliciously wanton, knowing her face was covered with Alan's semen, like she'd seen in so many movies. She sucked and swallowed as well as she could, but also reveled in the feeling of his wet river pouring over her face and onto her tits.

When Alan's flow stopped, she began to laugh...almost hysterically. She had never in her life felt so excited and sexy. She pulled her mouth from his cock and looked up at him. His thick cum clung to her face and chin, and she knew she was a mess, but she loved it!! And from the look of pure lust on his face, she knew he liked it too!

Alan looked down at her, his chest heaving uncontrollably. His face moved from smile to grimace as his cock twitched and bobbed in front of Bobbie's face. Her cum covered grin made him smile and sigh. He tried to speak, but only managed a low grunt, making her chuckle.

"Let's go upstairs...." Bobbie panted. "I want to do that again...." Alan groaned and helped his sister to her feet. He hugged her to him, kissing her lips and tasting his own semen. "I want to do that again..." Bobbie repeated to him. He wrapped his arm around her and walked her to the stairs. They staggered up the stairs, both of them lost in their own thoughts. When they reached Bobbie's room, Alan pushed the door open with his foot. They walked in together, and collapsed on the bed.

After five or ten minutes of lying in each others arms, Bobbie got up from the bed, standing and facing Alan. Smiling down at him, she began to slowly unbutton her blouse. When she reached the final button, she pulled it over her shoulders and tossed it to her brother. He grinned and caught it easily, tossing it to the side as he watched Bobbie disrobe. Reaching behind her, Bobbie found the zipper to her skirt, undoing it and letting the garment fall to the floor. She stood before Alan dressed only in her panties. She placed her hands on her hips and grinned down at him as his eyes washed over her firm young body. She loved the way his looks made her feel.

Bobbie was discovering that she loved to play the slut. She loved everything sexual, and especially she loved her ability to turn guys on. Her eyes dropped to Alan's crotch. His cock was fully hard again, and standing out from his open pants. Alan followed her eyes. Smiling, he reached down to cover his hard-on with his hand. He squeezed, and seeing Bobbie's reaction, used one hand to pull his pants down to his knees, while wrapping his other hand around his hard cock and standing it upright.

He smiled and stared at Bobbie as he began to stroke his cock slowly, running his loose grip from his balls up to his cockhead. A large droplet of pre-come formed at the head and he grinned as Bobbie licked her lips.

Bobbie smiled and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. Alan's eyes closed to lustful slits as he watched her. Bobbie grinned with excitement , knowing how much she was turning her brother on. She felt a spasm inside her pussy as she watched him jerk off in front of her. Slowly, she peeled her panties down, loving the way his eyes widened again as her closely trimmed pussy came into view. She let them drop to the floor, then stood upright, returning her hands to her tits, cupping and squeezing them as she watched Alan stroke his cock.

Moving to the bed, she stood beside Alan and brought one foot up onto the mattress. Cocking her knee, she spread her legs wide, showing off her pussy. She slowly moved a hand down between her legs, running her middle finger through her hair, then pushing it slowly between her lips. She groaned as she felt it slide deep into her pussy.

Alan groaned also, stroking his cock as he watched Bobbie fingerfuck herself. Reaching his free hand out, he covered hers, then slid his own finger alongside hers. Feeling the moist slit of her pussy, he sighed and pushed up, sliding into her cunt alongside her own finger.

Bobbie moaned out loud as the two fingers began to fuck her in unison. She squatted lower, pushing their fingers deeper inside her, spreading her legs wantonly just inches from Alan's face.

"Fuck me, Alan....Fuck my wet pussy with your fingers...." she looked him in the eyes as she began her teasing. It turned her on to talk this way as Alan finger fucked her. "Fuck my hot pussy, Alan...Oh.....yeeaaahhhh...Fuck it! ohhh....fuckit!!"

Bobbie straddled Alan's thrusting hand, fucking her hips up and down as his hand pressed deeper. The orgasm she'd delayed began to quickly rekindle itself in her depths...

"Oh...God..!" she sighed as she felt him slip another finger into her. His entire hand was wet from her juices as she felt her orgasm arising inside her. She leaned forward, grasping his hard-on as he continued to fuck her harder.

"Make me come, Alan...ohhhhh....yesss.....make me come....Oh.....my....Fuck me...!" Her nasty litany continued as she began to jerk Alan's cock up and down. Her thighs were spread wide as she leaned over the bed and Alan's fingers made sloppy wet sounds as he fucked harder and harder. His two fingers were pushing deep inside her and wer covered with her hot juices. The new sensation drove her over the edge.

She released her tight hold on Alan's cock and sat upright, positioning her dripping pussy over his hand. Once again she began to move up and down, pushing his fingers deeper inside her as he held his arm rigid. Alan watched in disbelief as his sister fucked his hand. He could feel her spasms as a huge orgasmic wave of pleasure washed over her. He groaned from visual pleasure as Bobbie's pussy opened up and he watched his fingers disappear then re-appear between her lips as she raised and lowered her hips, fucking herself into a frenzy.

Bobbie began to shake uncontrollably as her come overwhelmed her. Her knees began to shake wildly and she began to pour rivers of cum over Alan's fingers. The wetness and thick slickness of her cum lubricated his fingers as he fucked her.

Bobbie felt Alan's fingers pushing inside her and began to scream from pleasure. She was totally immersed in her lust. She looked down at Alan, staring into his lust filled eyes, then pushed her hips downward. They groaned in unison as Alan's fingers pushed in to his knuckles. Bobbie stopped...her breath coming out in ragged gasps, then pulled up.

Alan thought she'd had enough, but was wrong. Bobbie grinned at him and sank down onto his fingers once again, moaning loudly, then pulling away. She worked her hips up and down, urging Alan on...telling him to finger fuck her... hard...harder! She was a mad woman as her orgasm almost made her black out. Finally, she paused with his fingers deep inside of her and held her position, panting and shaking as she tried to regain control...

Alan opened his eyes when he felt Bobbie moving on the bed. He felt her slick, wet pussy pull off his fingers, her heat being replaced with the cool air against the wetness. He watched in disbelief as Bobbie raised one knee and straddled his hips. Grinning wildly, she reached between his legs, wrapping her warm hand around his cock once again. She said nothing, simply stroking his cock and grinning as she sat down on his strong thighs. He stared down at her with glazed eyes as Bobbie played with him, looking dreamily up at him as she rubbed his cock against her pussy. It seemed that she was working something over in her mind and Alan had a pretty fair idea of what it was...

"Should we...?" Bobbie whispered, teasing him with her fingers as she pressed his shaft against her wet pussy. Alan stared at his sister as his mind whirled. He wasn't certain he could even speak right then! Bobbie saw his confusion and grinned at him, thinking he might need some convincing if he was hesitant to do what she wanted.

"I mean we both liked it when I jerked you off, right?" she whispered sexily, teasing his cock with her fingers. He moaned as she trailed her fingers lower, cupping his full balls and gently fondling them. "And I loved sucking you off...mmmm...I loved sucking your hard cock..." She felt him jerk against her pussy and she grinned, knowing she was getting to him.

"And I loved making you come in my mouth... I loved your hot cum in my mouth...on my face...mmmm..." He groaned again and Bobbie knew she had him where she wanted him. "I loved swallowing your cum, Alan... I'm gonna do that again...suck you off and swallow your cum...make you come on my face again..." She moved her hand back up to his cock, curling her fingers around him and stroking it slowly.

"But first I want to feel your cock inside me... I think about you every time I fuck myself with my vibrator, Alan... I need to feel this..."

Alan's eyes widened as he watched Bobbie raise her hips up and direct the head of his cock to her wet pussy lips. Bobbie moaned low as she began to rub his cockhead against her lips, wetting the purple helmet with her juices. She hesitated for only a moment, then pushed his cockhead between her lips, at the same time lowering her hips.

Both of them groaned as Alan's cock sank slickly into Bobbie's wet pussy. She didn't stop her downward movement until the entire length of Alan's thick cock was inside her. She began to hyperventilate, her grin replaced with a look of pure hot lust. To this point, Bobbie had only felt her vibrator inside of her, along with the fingers of her boyfriends. The knowledge and the feel of a real cock deep inside her pussy, especially knowing it was Alan's long, thick cock was blowing her mind! Another huge orgasm welled up inside her even before she began to move.

She sat there, Alan's cock buried inside her and felt the spasms of her orgasm milking Alan's cock. Alan groaned and pushed up, raising his sister off the bed, and pushing his cock inside to the hilt. He couldn't believe that she was letting him actually fuck her!! He felt his balls begin to stir as he slowly withdrew and then sank deep again.

Bobbie screamed out as Alan began to fuck her. The feeling of his hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy was better than she'd ever imagined in her years of masturbatory fantasies. She lifted off him, then pushed down as his cock fucked upwards. In moments, they'd established a rhythm that was making the bed bounce. Bobbie began to laugh, almost hysterically, as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Her orgasm continued...on and on as she poured rivers of cum over Alan's cock. She leaned forward, kissing him wetly and rubbing her tits on his chest.

"You're fucking me, Alan..." she moaned in his ear. "You're really fucking me!" Alan moaned at her words, and began to saw his cock in and out of her raised pussy, slamming his hips into hers. His breathing was increasing as he pumped away, and Bobbie could tell he was going to come.

"Not inside me....Alan...Unghhhh....wait...Oh...Alan....your cock feels so good....Aaahhhh....FUCK!! oh, my..." She wriggled her hips...lost in the feeling of Alan's cock inside her, then fought to regain control.

"Wait...!" she panted. "Oh, God, you feel so good....don't come...don't come inside me...Oooohhhh.... Don't come...Let me suck you...Oh....let me suck you off...." Bobbie looked into Alan's eyes. She could see how hard he was fighting the urge to come. His eyes were wild and his entire face was strained.

As much as she hated to lose the feeling of his cock inside of her, she pulled her hips up, drawing her pussy off Alan's throbbing cock with a wet, slurping noise. She looked down at his huge pole, glistening with their combined juices, then back to his face. She grinned as she reached down to encircle his cock with her hand. At the same time she pulled her leg over and knelt beside him.

"Come in my mouth...." she pleaded, panting wildly. "I want to swallow your cum again..." She turned her head down to his cock, opening her lips wide as she approached him. Alan groaned and fucked his hips up as her face approached. Bobbie let out a long sigh as his cockhead passed her lips and glided over her tongue. She closed her mouth around him and began to suck gently as he began to fuck her mouth.

She pulled her hair out of the way and turned her head so she could look into his eyes. That was all it took. Alan groaned, lifting his hips off the bed and released a huge load of pent-up semen into Bobbie's mouth. He stared at her lovingly as he watched his cock fuck in and out of her mouth and groaned each time he saw her swallow. Bobbie's cheeks ballooned out each time he released another volley of cum, but this time she was determined to keep it all. She swallowed loudly, drinking Alan's cum like it was a rare nectar, using her tongue to flick his cockhead as she coaxed every drop out of his spurting rod.

When Alan stopped fucking her mouth, she raised herself up, bobbing her head up and down on his cock. She loved the feeling of his thick cock stretching her lips, and the taste of his semen was making her wild. She tried to take his entire length into her mouth, but almost gagged as he pressed against the entrance to her throat. She backed off a bit, gauging how much of him she could take inside her mouth by curling her thumb and forefinger around his cock. Each time she went down on him she pushed against her fingers, trying to go just a little further...

She continued her blow-job, getting excited when she realized his cock wasn't deflating one bit. She kept her mouth full of semen and saliva as his cock moved back and forth over her tongue. She mewled like a kitten when she felt him start to push his hips up again. Reaching between his legs, she cupped his balls gently, rolling the orbs around in his sac as she twirled her tongue over his cockhead. She continued to tease him as she worked his cock with her mouth. Her heart was beating hard as she realized she was going to make him come a second time and she quickly pulled her mouth off him, stroking his cock as she rubbed his head over her cheeks.

"I love sucking your cock, Alan.." she panted as she jerked him off. "I want you to come in my mouth....come in my mouth... " Alan groaned as Bobbie smiled, then returned her mouth to his cock, sliding her wet lips up and down his shaft as she tried to make him come. He brought his hands to her head, grasping her hair gently as he started to fuck her mouth and Bobbie moaned as she felt his cock pushing against her throat once more. She was very pleased that this time she didn't gag as Alan pushed in and out of her mouth.

Alan's breathing was ragged and getting worse. He threw his head back onto the pillow and pushed his hips high into the air.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh......!!" he groaned as he felt his cock throb and buck. Bobbie felt his balls pulse twice, then suddenly her mouth was full once again as Alan released his semen over her tongue. This time there wasn't nearly as much and Bobbie had no trouble at all capturing it and swallowing. Her mouth was coated with his thick cum as she moved slowly up and down his shaft.

This time she felt Alan's cock begin to dwindle and collapse inside her mouth. She smiled around his pole and continued to suck. As his cock went down, Bobbie pushed her mouth lower. This time, when he reached the back of her mouth, she tried to control her gag reflex and moaned as she felt his cockhead pass the entrance to her throat. She tried to take him deeper, forcing his cock further into her mouth, but began to gag again. She pulled off him, coughing and wheezing. A long strand of ropy cum clung to his cockhead as she pulled her lips off his cock. Bobbie turned up to Alan's face and grinned.

"That was awesome, Alan....!" She was grinning like a kid with a new toy. "God! Baby! You came in my mouth twice!!" She leaned forward, kissing Alan wetly, smearing his lips with her saliva and his own semen. Laughing, she collapsed against her brother's shoulder, then rolled to lie beside him.

"Geez, Bobbie..." Alan whispered. "We just...I mean you just...I..mean.."

Bobbie laughed, wrapping her hand around Alan's half-hard cock. "We just fucked..." she giggled. "Is that what you mean...?" She stroked him teasingly. "You just had your long, hard cock inside my pussy...Yeah.....I just got FUCKED....God, Alan, it was so awesome! I loved it!!" She kissed him again, continuing to play with his cock.

They continued to talk, whispering and laughing like the new lovers they were, until they heard the sound of a key in the front door lock.

"Mom's home!!" Bobbie whispered, jumping up from the bed. "Get out of here....quick!!" They laughed and giggled as they rounded up Alan's clothes. Alan had a panicked look on his face as he dashed through the bathroom and into his own room. Bobbie closed the door to his room and turned the shower on as Alan quickly buttoned his pants and threw his shirt on. His heart was pounding wildly. He flipped a book open and sat down at his desk just as he heard a knock on his door.

"Hi Mom!" he called out. "C'mon in!!" He turned to see his mothers smiling face peek through the door.

"Hi honey!" she smiled. "Doing your homework, I see... What a good kid!!" She was teasing him and he knew it, grinning back at her.

"Always the diligent student, mom...." His mother laughed and shook her head.

"Well, I'll fix dinner in a little bit. Right now, I'm going to put my feet up and have a cocktail. I deserve a rest after today. You bratty kids can wait for a little while can't you?" She looked at Alan with her patented "poor poor pitiful me" look, making Alan grin. He nodded and told her to feel free as he turned back to his desk.

"Did you learn anything new today, honey?" his mom asked, turning to leave.

Alan had to stifle a laugh, thinking of what had just happened in the next room.

"Yeah...I guess I did!" he replied, not daring to turn around. "Good stuff, too! I think I'm going to enjoy this year!!"

He shook his head as his mom shut the door behind her, then walked to the bed and collapsed. A huge grin enveloped his face as he kicked his shoes off and stretched out.

He'd definitely learned a few things this afternoon, as had Bobbie. And he knew his senior year was going to be one for the history books!!

* * * * *

Copyright 2000 by Mark Singer and SingerTales, Inc