Robert's Regression

Story Info
Robert gets diaper trained by a neighbor.
2.4k words
4.18
52k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers

As he struggled to hold on to the rope that he was dangling from, Robert found himself surrendering to the helplessness of his situation. Once again his enemies in the neighborhood had caught up to him and dragged him to the woods to be hung from a tree by his tighty whities. His feet were barely touching the ground and his pants had been taken. The thugs and their girlfriends had stayed just long enough to snap a picture and laugh at him and then had left him there alone to swing from the tree branch. This had all happened before, but this time there was little possibility of escape.

The pain of his underwear being yanked up his ass crack by his own weight was intense. His testicles were aching and he was fighting the urge to urinate. He continued to hold the rope above him desperately to try and relieve some of the pressure on his groin. He found himself concentrating on the pain and the humiliation of his situation. There were houses not too far away and he wondered if anyone could see him. He yanked down on the rope and kicked his legs, but the rope held firm. No escape. Finally, after another few minutes of stillness, he released the urine he had been holding in his bladder. He watched as it soaked his underwear and streamed down his legs. He felt a strange excitement rise in him. He wasn't sure what these feelings were, but they had something to do with impotence. How he would have hated for his evil peers to see this. At least they weren't there now, he thought. After a few more minutes he began to moan and cry. He imagined someone finding him like this, his bare ass exposed in such a rude and humiliating way.

He looked up to the tree branch five feet above his hands and he knew this was his last chance to pull himself up. He gripped the rope tighter and tried to put one hand over the next, but he kept slipping back down. He tried again and failed. Now his helplessness was being replaced by panic. He was going to have to call for assistance or be there all night. He imagined the police and fire department arriving with reporters. Then the whole town. But he needed to get the attention of someone now as embarrassing as it would be. On his left, a hundred feet through the pines, was a house. He strained to see if anyone was in the yard.

"Help!!" he yelled in that direction.

No reply came.

He twisted his head to look back to the nearest road and shouted again.

"I need some help! Somebody!"

After ten more minutes of calling out with no response, he started to sob and curse out loud.

"Fuck!" he shouted.

Then he suddenly heard footsteps coming through the woods. A cold rush of fear shot through him. Was it perhaps a hunter? He spun around and then noticed the person approaching was a middle aged woman.

"Are you okay?" she called out.

He collected himself and tried to look unthreatening.

"Can you help me get down, please." he replied as he turned and saw that she was a neighbor of his from down the street.

"Oh my god! Who did this to you?!" she said with horror.

"Just some friends of mine... they're always playing jokes." he lied.

"Friends! I hardly think so!" she exclaimed as she walked up to him and put a comforting hand on his back.

She looked down at the violent ass-sling he was swinging by and tugged at the knot in the rope attached to his jockey briefs. She couldn't loosen it.

"Oh my god! Why did they do this to you? Are you in pain?" she inquired with motherly concern.

"It's just a game they play." he lied again.

"This is a pretty cruel game!" she said, putting a compassionate hand lightly to his rear end.

His face was flushing now in complete and utter discomfort.

"Will you be okay if I leave you here and go call the police?" she asked.

"No, no, don't do that...I just need you to cut the rope." he insisted.

"Okay, let me go get some shears." she replied.

As she walked away Robert tried to climb up the rope again, but slipped as before. Knowing he was going to have to wait to be freed by this woman made his face burn all the more.

Five minutes later she returned with grass clippers and severed the taut rope at his underwear.

"There you go, dear." she said as he was liberated from the hanging trap and his feet were released fully back to earth again.

He reached back and pulled his badly distorted underwear out from between his butt cheeks as he took his first careful steps.

"Are you sore?" she asked.

"A bit." he said with a sour face.

"You're all wet." she said as she looked down at the front of his jockey briefs.

He stood there not knowing what to do or say next.

"That's okay, come with me, sweetheart." she said.

"Did they take your pants?" she asked looking around.

"I think they're over there somewhere." Robert replied looking toward the road.

She put her arm around his back as they walked to the place he thought his pants were, but they were nowhere to be seen.

"It's okay," she said as she took him by the hand, "Come with me."

As they walked out to the road and then the short distance back to her house, he realized that though he had seen her many times walking in the neighborhood he had no idea what her name was.

"My name's Robert." he said to her.

"Nice to meet you, Robert. My name is Rosa. You know it's a good thing I happened along when I did."

"Yeah." he replied in a sort of nauseous tone, hoping no one would drive by and see him being lead by the hand in his soiled underwear.

That was all they said until they arrived at her house and she showed him into her downstairs bathroom. She started the water in the tub and gave him a towel.

"I'll go get something for you to put on." she told him before closing the door.

Robert pulled his ruined, urine soaked underwear down and put them in the waste basket. He threw his t-shirt over the towel bar and as he did he realized he was having the same feelings of impotence he had had while hanging wedgied from the tree. How could events become any stranger, he thought. After he had washed himself he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out to the living room. He saw that Rosa had laid a blanket out on the couch. He sat down and waited and soon she returned with what looked like a plastic padded pillow. She invited him to lay down on the couch.

"Please Robert, come here and make yourself comfortable." she said, "I have this for you to wear."

He walked haltingly to the couch and laid down, gripping the towel. She came and stood over him with the square plastic pad in hand.

"This is all I have for you to wear, unless you want to wear a skirt and woman's panties." she said sarcastically as she opened the plastic pad and let him see what it was.

"A diaper?" he asked plaintively.

"Yes, I still have a full stock in the closet from when my husband was alive." she explained, "The rest of his clothes I gave away. I couldn't bare to see them."

"But...I don't need diapers." he protested mildly.

"It's okay, just lie back and relax." she told him as she opened his towel and pushed his legs back towards his head.

Robert felt insulted and belittled by her presumptions, but he allowed her to slide the diaper beneath him and wrap his naked rear end and private parts into its over-stuffed crinkliness. He watched her with a strange calmness as she made sure the tape was snug and secure on each side.

"There, now you can sleep with no worries." she said, "You must be tired after that ordeal."

"I only peed myself in the woods because I had no choice. I won't make a mess on your couch." he tried to tell her.

"No you won't, not now. Don't worry about it, dear" she said smiling, "Would you like something to drink?"

He nodded and she brought him a glass of iced tea that she held for him as he sipped at it. Then she folded the other half of the blanket over him until he was snugly bound by it. It didn't take long for him to fall into a sound sleep after that as Rosa sat watching him.

He awoke sometime later to the sound of Rosa washing dishes. He freed himself from his blanket cocoon and sat up. Seeing and feeling himself diapered shocked him. He stood and walked uncomfortably into the kitchen.

"Can I use your bathroom?" he asked.

Rosa turned to him with a concerned and compassionate expression on her face.

"Did you wet yourself, Robert?"

"No...I need to pee." he replied impatiently.

"It's okay if you wet yourself." she assured him.

"I'm not a bed wetter!" he replied indignantly.

As he started toward the bathroom pulling at the tape on his diaper, she went to him, took him by the arm and lead him back into the living room.

"I told you! I have to go!" he protested as she sat him down again.

"Please Robert, don't be threatened, but I understand you more than you know."

"What are you talking about?" he complained.

"There's something that you've been missing. It's a feeling that you had in the past... when you were young... and you want to have that feeling again." she told him.

He shook his head and stood up.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to use your bathroom now." he told her.

A few minutes later he emerged wearing his t-shirt with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I want to thank you for helping me." he said on this way out the door, "You're a very kind person."

It was my pleasure, Robert." Rosa replied.

He walked back to his house after that in emotional conflict. What had she meant by all that psycho-babble? There was nothing wrong with him. He was just a victim of a cruel prank.

Two weeks passed but he was unable to push the events and emotions of that day from his mind. When he thought of how Rosa had rescued and cared for him that day he felt a surge of adrenaline course through him. But he also felt that he had treated her rudely in the end and been somewhat of an ingrate. So one day on his way back from school he stopped at her house. When she answered the door he was relieved when she seemed happy to see him.

"Robert, please come in." she said with a warm smile.

They sat and talked for an hour before the conversation turned to that day. He cleared his throat in discomfort and then asked the question.

"What did you mean when you said I was 'missing something' from when I was young?" he asked.

"Well, didn't you enjoy it when you were left in that position in the woods, powerless and half naked?"

Robert's blood shot up into his face when she uttered these words. Yes, it was true. He had enjoyed it. He remembered now.

"I guess I may have." he said.

"Yes, that's what I thought. You see, some people miss the feeling they had as young children under the complete care and domination of their mothers. It's not that unusual." she explained.

He thought about it for a minute, but the truth of it was obvious.

"You wanted that feeling of being a helpless baby." she continued, "There's a lot of freedom from responsibility that you've missed. That's why you were able to let yourself urinate in your underwear. Being powerless hanging there gave you that feeling of dependent babyhood."

This was a huge revelation for him.

"That's pretty interesting." he finally said.

"You just need to admit it to yourself."

"Like how?" he said.

"Well, you can just say I want to be a baby again. Or I want to have the feeling of being a baby now. Then you'll have a more complete understanding of yourself."

"But what does it mean? It sounds weird." he replied.

"It's not. It's just you. There's nothing wrong with it at all."

"Okay...I want to be a baby...I guess." he blurted awkwardly.

"Would you like me to put you in a diaper now?" Rosa asked.

"Yes?" he replied unsurely.

"Okay, take off your clothes and I'll get a towel for you to lay on." she told him.

She left and returned with a towel and a diaper bag and spread the towel out on the floor. She directed Robert to lie down on the towel and assume a position of complete passivity. He did as he was directed although he seemed to be somewhat nervous and tense.

"Pull your legs up and put your arms over your head, dear." she told him.

He complied with her command. Feeling his vulnerability and surrender in this position made his heart pound hard in his throat. He looked up at Rosa and felt his body trembling. This was new territory for him and it was going to require trust. She knelt down next to him and gripped his feet together in her hand, all the while looking directly into his eyes. Then she reached into the bag and pulled out a baby wipe.

"I'm going to clean your butt now because it smells dirty." she told him.

Her actions and narrative were bringing him right to the place he wanted to be. He felt completely dominated and helpless under her. He started to coo and grunt softly as she pushed his legs up and wiped the deep crevice of his ass.

"How is my baby feeling now? Is that better?" she queried in a soft tone.

Robert only cooed in response since he had suddenly found himself unable to articulate any more precisely. He was now reduced to complete naked dependence and impotence, and this, he realized now, had been his real desire. There was no question of dignity anymore. He was a child being managed by an authority figure and her will was all that mattered.

Rosa applied baby lotion to his buttocks next, rubbing it in circles around his scrotum and then down over his anus. His ass and everything else was her business now. He had nothing more to hide and no more will than a caged lamb.

Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers