Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 01

Story Info
Former sidekicks out on dates with hunky superheroes.
1.9k words
4.26
34.5k
26

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note that this story stands separate from other stories I have posted.

*

"If you hunky men will excuse us for the moment, we girls have to go... powder our noses!" Robin said as she scootched around on the cushions of the private booth. Jamie rose and joined her. Their dates watched the two girls' rounded asses sway back and forth as the two sissies walked off to the washroom on their four inch heels!

"Fuck," said the one to the other. "I've seen her as a boy, and she is damn cute as a boy, but that girl of yours is a damn sexy sissy!"

"Your Jamie ain't bad either!" said the other. "Even as a boy, that flaming red hair makes her look damn adorable. In a skirt and stockings, she has fucking killer legs!"

The two BFF (best friends forever) had arrived at the club separately with their dates and so had not had any time alone while the initial introductions and conversation had taken place and the drinks had arrived. Finally Robin could not stand it any longer - she had not seen Jamie in almost two months - not since the two had prissied up and gone out on the town for her nineteenth birthday celebration - and she had a LOT of news to tell her fellow sissy. So the girls sashayed off to the washroom together.

As they entered the sumptuous washroom of the upscale nightclub, Robin locked the door and then threw herself into the arms of her cute friend and pinned her against the wall. Robin kissed Jamie hungrily, their tongues fighting together as their bodies mashed together. Robin's cockette was hard in her panties and she rubbed it vigorously against Jamie's own turgid dickie!

"God, I have missed you!" mewed the dark haired girl to her older redheaded friend. Their tongue battle continued for several minutes, during which they continued to grind their pretty penises together. Robin reached down and lifted Jamie's skirt so that she could wrap her fingers around Jamie's rod and stroke it. Jamie's hand in turn found its way into Robin's panties and it took only a few moments before the two sissies groaned and both splashed their first cummies of the evening into each other's hands!

Robin lifted her cum laden fingers to Jamie's lips and Jamie sensuously sucked them dry. The two girlieboys giggled.

"Well these are ruined," said Jamie, removing her dripping wet panties. She opened her purse, took out a zip lock bag and sealed the soiled panties inside. "I have a few admirers who will pay good money for those" she said as she pulled on another pair from her purse. She did not tuck her softened cock between her thighs. She knew her date liked to fondle her little prickie.

Robin also donned a new set of silk panties, but her old pair went in the waste bin. Robin's guardian was rolling in money.

As Jamie leaned in to the mirror and dabbed away the excess cum from her lips, she said "When you said you were bringing a rich millionaire as your date...."

Robin was touching up her lipstick. "You thought I meant Bruce, didn't you? No, Bruce still won't touch me. It's against his morals. I wear the tiniest of outfits around the manor, and brush up against him every chance I get, and I just know he has the hugest boner for me... but I can't get even a kiss out of him! He won't stop thinking of me as a boy!"

The two sissified friends worked on touching up their makeup for a few minutes. When she was done, Jamie pulled a packet of cigarettes out of her tiny purse and lit one for each of them. The two cuties rested against the counter as they smoked.

"I'm just glad that Bruce has finally given up on me going back out on the streets as Robin. He has that other cute boy being Robin now.. Timmy! The hormones that I have been on for the past year made it just impossible for me to be so athletic! And I couldn't punch any of the villains. Heck, I kept looking at their crotches and wanting to drag them off into a corner so they could do vile things to me," she grinned.

"Bruce still thinks that one of his arch enemies must have done this to me - altered my mind, injected me with drugs. But he has run SO many tests and finally he has had to accept what I have told him - I've just been around SO many hot masculine bodies when fighting as Robin, that I finally decided that I wanted to fuck them, rather than punch and kick them!"

Jamie giggled and blew some smoke into the air. She stubbed out the last of her cigarette. "Clark and Lois are the same. They had Superman check me out. And boy did I check HIM out. He has such a bulge in those red shorts, but he has no interest in me that way! For two years I ran around having the oddest adventures with the hunk... I got transformed into a giant turtle boy for fuck's sake! But when I had to go undercover as a girl a few times, and got to feel the silk and the lace.. mmmmmmmmm. And then I got in so deep that I had to suck that gangster's cock, it was, like, heaven! And when he fucked me.... I knew I did not want to go back to being just a regular boy!"

"Look," said Jamie as she pulled up the front of her skirt, to reveal her long slim legs encased in dark stockings. And at the top, her delicious cockette was fully erect in her dainty pink panties, which were already moist from her secretions. "I LOVE my stockings," she giggled again.

"I have something to show you too, but first..." Robin reached into her clutch purse and took out a small vial. "Ollie gave this to me as we drove here," she told Jamie. She poured two lines of powder onto the counter, and each of the prissy sissy's took a quick snort from the counter. "Oooh.... that feels SO much better," mewed the dark haired former teen sidekick.

"Mmm.... nice... it must be great having a millionaire for a boyfriend!" pouted her flame haired pansy girlfriend.

"Well, actually, he's not.... not anymore," said Robin. "A month ago he discovered that one of his business associates had cleaned him out. He is broke, busted... not a penny to his name! Such a bummer!"

"Oh no," cried Jamie.

"But the last thing he bought for me.... that's what I wanted to show you! It's why you haven't seen me for two months. Look!" Robin undid the buttons on her blouse and exposed her dainty bra. But more importantly, she showed Jamie her brand new B cup breasts.

"Titties!" squealed Jamie. "He bought you titties!"

"Uh huh," confirmed Robin. "The bandages just came off yesterday. And they are SO sensitive.... Tonight is the first time Ollie is going to get his hands and lips on these!"

"Oh, I am SO jealous," pouted Jamie. "My breasts have not grown very big from the hormones. My breast forms are nice, but I SO much want to have some nice BIG titties!"

"Well maybe your boyfriend...."

Jamie sighed. "John ... he's just a detective on the Denver police force when he is in his secret identity. That doesn't pay enough for him to be able to buy me any earrings, much less tits. "But I do have some plans. Some nights after finishing work at the Planet, I put on some extra makeup and a shorter skirt and I go stand on the stroll. I make a few bucks putting out for the johns who drive by... sucking them off or even letting them fuck me in an alley!"

"Of my!" said Robin. "You know, when you said you were going to be bringing a nice strong super man with you... ".

"You thought I meant Superman, just like I thought you meant Bruce, huh?" grinned Jamie as she lit up another cigarette. "No, Supes has no interest in me as a sissy. But John... mmm... he loves girls like you and me. He knows how to touch me in the right places.... and deep too!"

"Have I met him before. I don't recognize him...." asked Robin as she dabbed at her lipstick in the mirror.

"Oh sure.... but not looking like this. Let's just say that it isn't a good idea to light a match around him!," giggled Jamie. "How long have you been dating Ollie? And he looks so different with that new beard of his!"

"Oh he first noticed me a couple years ago. Even before I felt so girly, I had started wearing panties under my costume. He and Bruce came back to the cave one evening, Bruce was so brave and Ollie was so bold! They had some bruises and scrapes. Bruce went up to the mansion to change and bring down a couple of beers for them. He asked me to put some iodine on Ollie's scrapes. God, his muscles were so huge and it was obvious that he saw the tent in my panties!"

"He pulled me close and whispered in my ear that he knew I was wearing panties and he'd always had a thing for little prissies like me! Then he reached into my panties and played with my penie and he kissed me! It was the first time I ever creamed with a man's hand on my sissy stick!" continued Robin.

"It was just a few months later that I decided I wanted to be a full time sissy and I stopped being Robin. I've been spending my so called college money on hormones ever since. And I've been seeing Ollie on and off for the past year. He has been so sweet to me, and he doesn't mind at all that I see other men!"

"He sounds dreamy!" sighed Jamie as she finished her ciggy. "Should we get back to the boys?"

"Almost, but not yet. I have one more thing to show you," giggled Robin. "Not only is Ollie good looking, but he is also huge! Look!" Robin turned around, raised the back of her skirt and lowered her panties.

Jamie admired her sheboy friend's round ass, but was amazed when she saw... "My god, that thing is huge!" she cried. Robin had a large black butt plug shoved up her ass.

"Ollie is BIG!. Over a foot long, and three inches wide! I don't know where he hides that thing in his costume when he is out slinging arrows at bad guys! Even when it is soft it is huge! I can't get more than the head of his cock in my mouth," she pouted. "And when he first tried to fuck me in my boypussy, there was no way it would fit. But we kept at it... he can be a tender lover when he wants to be. And eventually we got him inside me. It was so scrumptious! But now we know that when we get together, it is best if I wear this plug beforehand!"

"John can be big too.. Or long.. Or both," Jamie said dreamily. "His shapeshifting powers let him fill me up in so many different ways! But I'm so jealous!"

"Okay, now it is time. The boys must be thinking we have run off on them"

"Or that we are having our own private orgy!"

The two former sidekicks walked back to the table, Robin with a bit of extra wiggle to her step. The boys were in for a night to remember!

More to cum, in part 2