Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her panties had just been pulled to one side, exposing her hole enough for a cock to be shoved deep inside her. Her own dickie was still wrapped in the silky panties. It was fully erect and slid against the satiny material each time the cock thrust into her boypussy. Oh, sweet bliss, she thought, and her piss hole drooled her sweet precum!

She eagerly lapped her tongue around the cock in her mouth and then bobbed her head vigorously up and down the dick. It was only moments before the man fucking her mouth cried out "Sweet Jesus! You have a hot mouth!" before he withdrew and unleashed several jets of hot jism across Jamie's face! She growled her disappointment. She wanted that scum in her belly. Her tongue flicked out to taste the delicious man juices as they slid down her face and past her mouth. But she wanted that cum in her mouth, where she could taste the sweet saltiness, and savour the gelatinous texture as she swirled it in her mouth, and then it swallowed it down into her hungry belly!

The first cock in her mouth was replaced with another. She revelled in the meaty manly flavour of it as she eagerly set about sucking the scum from this darker cock. She moaned around the cock as the dick in her asspussy plunged deep, held firm and then exploded a hot stream of jism into her ass!

Jamie released the cock in her mouth long enough to cry out," More! Give me more cock! Oh fuck, pound my ass!" She looked up and saw five men waiting their turn at her mouth or ass. "More! Get more men! I need a dozen fucking cocks! I want your hot scum in my belly!" She eagerly thrust her head back down on the cock in front of her and took it into her throat so that her nose nestled in the guy's pubic hair!

Yes, this is what she needed, to forget her misery! She could lose herself in all the fucking and sucking. This is what a sissy needed. This is what SHE needed. She loved cock. To hell with Lois and Clark. To hell with sanctimonious Perry White and old Mrs. Watson. She was so glad she had thrown out her boy clothes. Jimmy Olsen was truly gone. Sunk to the bottom of a river of man jism, from which Jamie Olsen swam to the surface and survived - by drinking the entire river!

Jamie did not care how it had happened. He just thought it was a natural progression from young boy, to curious man, to flaming sissy! Perhaps it was an alien virus, or a magic spell cast by one of Superman's enemies. But he did not care. SHE did not care!

She cried out in joy as the wilting cock in her ass was replaced by a much thicker one. She grunted in pleasure as large hands gripped her boyish hips to steady her as the large ramrod slowly sank into her hot pleasure pit.

This is where she belonged. She was a true sissy. Her one desire in life was for cock. As a sissy her one task in life was to bring pleasure to as many cocks as she could before she died a young but beautiful death. Her mission was to service cocks, all cocks!

Jamie's trapped clitty spasmed and spewed her own delightful sticky goo when the next cock shot its load in her ass. She almost passed out from the intense pleasure. Then she did pass out briefly as the next cock in her mouth pushed so deep inside her that she could not get her breath. Her vision went black, and then she saw sparkly stars.

She came to with the next cock nudging at her lips. She automatically opened her mouth and suckled on this next beautiful sausage, as a new hard cock slid easily into her ass, now squishy and slick from five or six loads of jism already deposited there.

Jamie sighed in contentment. She had also taken three or four more loads of jism down her throat and two more on her face. She looked around and saw that she had at least eight men lined up for her ass, and three for her mouth. She mewed in delight. Oh it was so wonderful to be a sissy whore!

But then there was a roar from the door and a large black man burst into the room! It was Roscoe! "Get out of here, all of you!" he cried. Several men grumbled about not getting their turn. Roscoe pulled at the man in Jamie's ass and his cock slid out just as he came, showering Jamie's back in hot jizz. Jamie sucked harder on the cock in her mouth, but this man pulled out quickly and ran when he saw Roscoe dislocate the shoulder of one of the other men who was slow to leave the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" shouted Roscoe at Jamie.

"I needed cock! I came looking for you and... and..."

The room was now empty except for the two of them. "Do you know where you are, girl! Do you know who those men are? You didn't tell them your name, did you? Do you know what they would do to you if they found out who you are?"

Jamie shook her head to all of the questions. Roscoe helped her pull her clothing together as best as she could and then led her out a back door. Roscoe helped her into the passenger seat of his large SUV, first putting down a towel to help absorb the cum that was running out of Jamie's well fucked ass.

"Where do you live? Never mind, I know it!" said Roscoe. "Mr. Luthor had us keeping tabs on you in case you didn't show up for one of your sessions!"

Jamie leaned her body against Roscoe's as he drove. Her big black lover had come to "rescue" her! She didn't need rescuing, but it was still nice to know he cared!

"That club... all those men... those are the henchmen for most of the high profile criminals in Metropolis! Some work for the Prankster. Others for the Toyman. Heck half of them have worked for Luthor at times. And you helped Superman put a good number of them in jail more than once!"

Jamie had thought some of the men looked familiar. But these days her mind thought in terms of cock, and so she just figured she had seen them while working her block of the stroll!

Jamie reached her hand for Roscoe's groin, but he pushed it away. "I love you baby," she told Roscoe.

"You just love my cock!"

Jamie grinned slyly. "You know me too well!" she giggled. She then just rested her head against his large body as he drove.

When they reached her apartment building, Jamie insisted that Roscoe come up to her apartment. While they waited for the elevator, Jamie could feel the cum still running out of her ass and down her leg. As soon as they were in the elevator, Jamie fell to her knees and began undoing Roscoe's belt.

"God, Mr. Luthor sure did a number on your head, didn't he!" said Roscoe, grinning down at the red headed sissy.

"What?" said Jamie, as she pulled the thick black snake out of Roscoe's trousers.

"Nothing to worry your pretty little head about, princess!" said Roscoe patting Jamie's head.

Just as Jamie wrapped her lips around the thick meaty head of Roscoe's dick, the elevator doors unexpectedly opened. Jamie heard a deafening shriek and turned her head, mouth full of black dick, to discover Mrs. Watson fainting to the floor beside Finster, the new superintendent of the building. Finster gasped and began to say something, but the elevator doors mercifully closed.

Jamie sat back stunned. The elevator again stopped, this time at Jamie's floor. Roscoe helped Jamie to her feet.

Inside the apartment, Jamie led Roscoe by the hand to her couch and pushed him down. She then planted her lips to his. His gigantic tongue invaded her mouth and for the next few minutes they kissed passionately.

Jamie excused herself, telling Roscoe to make himself a drink if he wanted it, but to meet her in the bedroom in ten minutes.

In the bathroom Jamie sat on the toilet and plopped out as much of the jizz from her ass as would come on its own. She then reached for a douche and proceeded to wash out her ass more thoroughly. She removed her makeup quickly and reapplied it, more gently, more seductively. She slipped on a largely transparent nightgown, turned off the light and made her way to the bedroom.

Roscoe was laying on her bed, naked. Her eyes watered at the sight of his enormous body. Roscoe was a large man, a very large man. Not fat, but very husky and very muscular. Including the delicious stick of meat between his legs. Jamie actually drooled looking at Roscoe's incredibly thick and long cock. When Robin had bragged about the size of Ollie's cock and how she had to wear a large butt plug to help her accommodate the archer's cock when he fucked her, Jamie had just kept silent. She knew that no cock would be larger than Roscoe's, and she had seen this for herself on the night of the double date with Ollie and John.

She knelt on the bed, beside Roscoe and ran her fingers along his dick as she kissed him hungrily. Much as Jamie adored being kissed by a strong man, the sissy who was once Superman's best pal craved Roscoe's large cock even more. When Roscoe spread his legs wide, Jamie inched her way down the bed and admired the thick long black cock that awaited her. She took the hard dick in her hand, but only to move it out of her way as she decided to first worship Roscoe's heavy ball bag. In proportion to his cock, Roscoe's nuts were huge. She had no hope of sucking either of the two monsters into her mouth. Instead she began kissing them and licking them, but ultimately she took her pleasure by simply pushing her nose hard against the sack and letting the leathery nutcase surround her face. She inhaled deeply of the salty musky tangy fragrance. Oh she so loved worshipping this man!

She then worked her tongue up the length of the black dick until she reached the glistening black glans and worked her tongue around the crown. Roscoe squirmed as she reached his sweet spot and then marvelled as Jamie opened her mouth wide and took three inches of his cock into her mouth. Jamie bobbed her head vigorously up and down on the solid truncheon, but the girth was too much for her to be able to fit any more into her mouth.

Deep throating Roscoe had never been an option. The black man's cock was just too wide for her mouth. But not for her ass. Jamie spun around and continued to suckle on the gorgeous dick, but now with her ass hovering above Roscoe's mouth. Roscoe took the hint, as he always did, and began licking at Jamie's rosebud. He probed with his tongue and fingers, loosening the sissy ex-reporter for what was to come. Roscoe was pleased that Jamie had cleaned up her ass before presenting it to him to eat.

Jamie stopped her cock sucking and lifted her upper body higher, allowing her to sit more firmly on Roscoe's face. "Oh god, lover, eat my ass!" she encouraged, as Roscoe's long thick tongue probed several inches down her butt chute. She squirmed in delight.

"Enough!" said Roscoe roughly. "You came looking for me, and this is what you were looking for!" Roscoe grabbed Jamie and lay her down on the bed. He pulled her legs up high, spread them wide and placed the head of his hard cock at the her moistened rosebud. He pushed, and the head of his large dick easily parted the sissy's pucker and slid inside. Roscoe continued to push and his cock easily slid several more inches into the redhead!

Fuck, thought Roscoe. This gal is tight, but takes a cock so easily! He would have bet two years ago that nothing would ever get into this ass so easily. But Luthor's conditioning had turned the reporter into such a cock slut that his ass was taking cock regularly and his ass muscles could now suck a cock almost as well as his mouth could! Roscoe had never considered himself gay or even bi before Luthor had ordered him to regularly fuck this converted fag, but now he loved sissy ass!

Jamie cooed and mewed and moaned lustily. Roscoe pushed her knees up beside her ears. She credited the elastic serum she had taken several times for maintaining her flexibility! Roscoe sank his full length into her delighted ass and then began pounding away. Jamie squirmed as she felt the tip of his cock rearrange her intestines, making a straight path deep into her belly.

This is where she loved to be. Underneath a powerful man, with his cock fully embedded deep inside her boypussy. She was in a sissy's rightful place. Her ass was hot, so hot, from the friction as Roscoe pumped his cock deep inside her. But...

She tapped Roscoe on the shoulder and he looked in her eyes. She grinned at him, and he knew what she wanted. Roscoe withdrew his cock, and stood. He then easily picked Jamie up off of the bed. He slid his hands between her legs and brought his hands around to grasp her buttocks. Jamie was almost sitting on his forearms. He spread those arms, and Jamie's legs spread wide. As Roscoe spread his own arms, Jamie rested her heels on his hips. Her ass now hovered over his rampant dick. Roscoe thrust forward and sank his cock back into the sissy's ass.

Roscoe was now standing, with Jamie impaled on his long dick, his hands supported her ass and her feet rested on his hip bones. Jamie and Roscoe worked together to allow Jamie to use her leg muscles to pull herself almost off of the dick, and then to slam herself down on the hard cock. This was her favourite position for fucking, or rather her second favourite. Roscoe grabbed her hips and began rabbit pounding into her netherpussy.

Their fucking staggered them about the room. Each was panting heavily, their mouths often locked together in passionate kisses. "Oh fuck my ass, lover!" moaned the sissy.

As always happened, the pair eventually found themselves with Jamie's back against a wall. THIS was Jamie's favourite position, squeezed tightly between her lover and the hard wall, her ass impaled by a large cock that battered her ass furiously. Oh, she was in sissy bliss. She moaned lustily and squealed as her own pretty cockette spewed its load of delicious sissy juices, coating her lover's belly. Roscoe roared and slammed his own cock deep into Jamie's bowels and held it there as his own cock spurted its hot jizz into the redhead's rectum!

Roscoe held his cock deep inside his sissy lover as his seed spewed and filled her bowels. Finally he grunted and set her down. Roscoe collapsed onto the bed. Jamie fell to her knees and took his wilting dick into her mouth, eager for the flavour of the cum that still oozed from Roscoe's piss slit. She delighted in the feel of Roscoe's cum flowing out of her ass and running down her leg!

Finally she lay beside Roscoe and tenderly cuddled with the only man who seemed to care about this sissy! She fell asleep with a pool of cum under her ass, but with her head on Roscoe's hairy chest.

When she woke around eleven am, Roscoe was gone.

Jamie reached for her package of cigarettes on the bedside table and lit her first smoke of the day. That wimp Jimmy was gone for good. There was no reason she should not enjoy her little vice all the time now. She went to the kitchen to make coffee. As she passed the front door of her apartment, she found a piece of paper that had been slid under the door. It was a notice of eviction! Finster was throwing her out for immoral behaviour!

She had just one week to find a place to stay and move all of her stuff! And she had just lost her job yesterday! Oh crap!

She took her coffee and her smokes back to bed and grabbed her cellphone from her purse. When a sissy is down, the best thing to do is to call your best friend and get her to tell you everything will be alright!

Robin was delighted to hear from her!

"I've missed you SO much!" exclaimed the former boy wonder. The two sissies had not seen each other since their double date a few weeks back. "I'll have to get Alfred to drive me to Metropolis one evening so we can get together!"

"Well before you come," said Jamie miserably, "you had better call first so I can tell you where I am living!"

"Why? What's going on?" asked Robin. Jamie then explained all that had happened to her in the last twenty four hours. Well, the parts about losing her job and getting thrown out of her apartment. She did not have to tell Robin she was getting fucked a lot, that was a given!

As Jamie paused to light another cigarette, she heard a moan from the phone. "What's going on there?" asked the red head.

Robin giggled. "You know I told you that Alfred had finally come around to accepting that I am now Robin, not Dick. And you know how I told you I finally gave him a blow job. Well the morning after our date he woke me up and wanked me off!"

"You're shitting me!" cried Jamie. "Really?"

"Uh huh," moaned Robin. "Every morning now when he wakes me, he takes my little cockette in his hands and jerks me to my first delicious cummy of the day!"

"And..." encouraged Jamie, her own little stiffie standing at attention while listening.

"And," continued the dark haired sissy, "Right now, Alfred is kneeling beside my bed here with one hand toying with my dicklette and his other hand... " Robin grunted briefly. "And his other hand.. He has two fingers shoved up my bottom and is rubbing my prostate! Oh... hold on... hold on... oh yes, oh fuck yes!"

Jamie could imagine Robin's hard peenie shooting a stream of cum high into the air!

"Jamie, sorry, but I have to go! It's going to be hard to talk with my mouth full!" Robin giggled. Jamie thought she heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down. "We'll definitely get together on the weekend .. well, or the next one! Bye!"

Jamie hopped into the shower and washed off the cum and sweat from her session with Roscoe. She wondered if she should go back to that club again. She was going to have to. It was the only way she knew to find Roscoe and he was the only friend she had right now.

As she towelled herself off she looked at her titties in the mirror. Other than helping make her skin softer and adding a tiny bit to her curves, the hormones had not done much to feminize her male figure. She still very much resembled a young man - and that was okay because she did not want to BE a girl. She just wanted to be the best sissy that she could. Makeup went a long way to transforming her face into that of a young woman.

But she was SO envious of Robin's new breasts and wanted her own. But it would be a long time before she could afford tits of her own, now that she had to live on her nightly earnings, rather than saving them for boobs. Oh, she could probably find a daytime job doing something, but it would not pay much.

She also wondered how expensive it was to get her name changed. Robin had legally changed her name. No longer was she wimpy Dick Grayson. She was now legally Robin Cumspurter! She bet it had taken a lot of dollars to get THAT name approved. But Robin had a healthy allowance from her guardian Bruce Wayne. Jamie could not afford anything like that.

But she needed a name change. She was no longer Jimmy Olsen. Yes, she liked Jamie as a first name, but keeping the Olsen was a tie to the past that she no longer wanted. She could change her last name to something tame like Smith, or Henderson, but she wanted to follow Robin's example. Hmm... Jamie Wanker? Jamie Tightass? Jamie Luvscocks? Jamie Cumsucker? Jamie Sissyfaggot? Well that could wait!

As she got dressed she looked around the apartment. A lot of what she had would have to be sold off or given away if she had to move to a smaller place. One thing that would not have to be moved... she pressed a button on a bookcase and a panel slid aside revealing a large empty cupboard. This is where she had stored all of her souvenirs of her adventures with Superman. But two weeks ago she had come home and found it empty. Superman had not faced her in person - he had simply left a note saying that he could no longer trust Jimmy to care for these mementos properly and had removed them!

She remembered how crestfallen she had been as she realized that her adventures with the Big S were over. More importantly, it meant he would no longer be taking her to the JLA satellite, and she would not be stealing away to the private quarters of Arthur or Barry or Hal. If she ever saw them again, it would be because they came to Metropolis and sought her out!