Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at her watch - a new delicate feminine watch that she now wore. Superman had also taken his signal watch! The last time she had called him and he had come flying in to her apartment, he had found her undressed and pounding her ass back and forth on her kryptonite dildo. She had pawed his groin and begged him to fuck her. He had simply looked at her in disdain, used his pinpoint heat vision to burn the watch strap from her wrist, grabbed the watch and flown away. She had cried for an hour.

She made herself some toast and another cup of coffee for lunch. A sissy had to watch her figure. It was time to head to the Daily Planet one last time. She called Jose who was pleased to drive her in the daytime. He was even more pleased when Jamie paid him in an alley behind the Planet, by letting him fuck her ass. She got startled looks in the lobby of the building and ended up in the elevator all alone as she rode up to the editorial offices.

She admired herself in the mirrored walls of the elevator. She no longer had to hide her true nature, so she had put on full makeup for this visit including heavy eye shadow and bright red lipstick. She was wearing a very small top that accentuated the small cleavage that she had, and very short shorts. They nicely covered her rounded ass, and barely contained her dicklette in the front. She wore dark hose and four inch heels. She was sex on heels!

And if anyone looked close enough, they would see a dark stream of moisture running down her leg - Jose's cum drooling out of her ass!

Jamie waggled her hips as she walked slowly past the desks of her former colleagues. For a brief moment the room was completely silent as everyone stopped to stare. Perry White stepped out of his office to see what was going on. When he saw Jamie, his jaw dropped. If he had still been able to smoke at the office, his cigar would have fallen to the floor! "Olsen, get in my office, now!" he shouted.

Jamie took her time. She no longer worked here.

"What the hell are you up to, dressed like that?" shouted Perry.

"This is me, Chief. You don't have to like it, but this is who I am now! Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"You're... you're an abomination!" said Perry. But Jamie smiled as she saw the boner tenting the older man's trousers.

Jamie giggled and pointed! Perry quickly sat down and reached for an envelope on his desk, handing it to Jamie. "It turns out that you had more vacation pay saved up than I realized. And there is also some danger pay that the legal department insisted that we add."

Jamie opened the envelope and found a check for almost fifteen thousand dollars! She had expected a thousand at most. Oh my god, I can get my titties!, she realized!

She ran around the desk and hugged Perry. "Oh my god, this is so wonderful!" she exclaimed.

"Get off of me, you freak!" shouted Perry, pushing her away!

"Oh, you don't mean that you big bear!" laughed the sissy. "Oh this is a wonderful day!"

"Get out of here! And don't darken our doorstep again until you can dress properly!"

"Oh, Chiefy, you are such a man!" grinned Jamie. She was in such a good mood all of a sudden. Yes, she had to find a job. Yes she had to find a place to live. But she could buy herself some titties!

As she left, she tossed back over her shoulder, "By the way. It isn't Roosevelt."

Perry took the bait. "What's not Roosevelt?" he asked.

"Where I work at night. It is not on Roosevelt. I'm on Clinton, between Broadchurch and Piedmont!"

"Get out of here!"

During the next week, Jamie found herself a new place to live. She also made arrangements for her surgery. Not only would she be getting B cup titties, but she had enough money to have some fat injected into her ass, to make it bigger and rounder, and also to get minor collagen injections in her lips, just to round them a bit as well. But that surgery was not scheduled for another month yet.

She looked for daytime work, and actually tried working as a waitress for a day or two. But mostly she worked her block on the stroll in the evenings.

It was two weeks before she finally spotted the battered station wagon driving by. It went around the block three times, the driver peering out his window, looking at the girls closely. On the third pass, Jamie stood at the curb and waved at the driver. The car stopped and Jamie did not haggle with the driver. She simply got in the car. Perry White looked sheepish. Jamie leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and then rubbed her hand into his groin. His dick was rock hard.

"Drive over to Hudson and Prospect" she told him.

"What's there?" he asked.

"We can rent a room by the hour," she told him. He drove. As he did, Jamie fished his cock out of his pants.

"I didn't come for this!" he protested. "I was just concerned about you!"

"Right, right!" said Jamie as she lowered her head and took his penis into her mouth. They always had to justify themselves.

When they reached the sleazy hotel, they remained parked in the lot for a few minutes. Perry pushed his seat back all the way, and Jamie continued to lick and suck his cock, until he was about to cum. But she squeezed the cock hard, preventing him from exploding. He groaned in frustration. She lifted her mouth, precum coating her lips, and eagerly kissed him. He tried to push her away. "You came to me, remember?" she reminded him.

Jamie knew that if she had let him cum, he would have immediately lost interest in her and skulked away. She wanted him coming back again. She enjoyed having power over weak men.

He zipped up and followed her into the hotel. Jamie made him sign in using his real name and pay for the room. She led him to the elevator and up to the third floor. When they reached the room, he began to take off his pants.

"Put it on the dresser," she said.

"What? Put what on the dresser?"

"The money," answered Jamie. "It's one-fifty for an hour of my time. Whether you fuck me or not!"

Perry pulled the money from his wallet and placed it on the dresser.

She pushed him down on the bed and did a slow strip tease for him. She kept her dicklette hidden in her panties as she did not want to scare him too much, this time.

She again went down on him, getting him hard, then bent over the bed and pulled her panties aside, revealing her boy pussy. It was slick and well lubed. She had already had one previous ass fucking that evening, but she did not tell Perry this, as it would have put him off of fucking her.

And she wanted him to fuck her sissy ass so badly!

And he did. Fuck her ass. Badly.

He was inside her for only ten seconds before he shot his wad inside her!

And he was out the door less than a minute after that.

But she knew he would be back, driving the stroll, stopping his car, picking her up, and jamming his cock in her ass again.

Perry White was hooked on sissy. He would be back!