Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 06

Story Info
Former sidekicks, now sissies, entertain the Commissioner.
4.9k words
4.83
15.2k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Robin! Surely you can't be serious!"

"Introduce us, Alfred! Just like any other guest arriving, we deserve to be introduced to the crowd!" demanded the lovely sissy! Robin and Jamie were dressed in very attractive summer dresses - Robin in blue and Jamie in green which accentuated his green eyes and emphasized his bright red hair! The dresses would have been beautiful on two young women, but were startlingly erotic on the two young sissy men!

"But Miss Robin! Master Bruce specifically asked that you and your guest not attend the function today!" Alfred was eager to find a way to avoid any sensationalism!

"Bruce isn't here now, is he? He and Timmy got called away to do their hero stuff. So it is up to me to be the hostess until they return!"

Jamie looked at his sissy best friend and smiled delightfully! He was so glad he had taken a break from Metropolis and come to visit Robin for a few days. Robin had loaned him the dress from her large wardrobe, since he had brought nothing appropriate for an outdoor summer party. He had brought several pairs of panties, but his short short skirts and glittery tops were appropriate for the night clubs they planned to attend, and not for late afternoon garden parties, mixing with the rich and powerful of Gotham City.

Robin said that Bruce had agreed to host this fundraiser as honorary chairman of some charity or other. Jamie could not remember if she said which body part they were raising money for - the spleen, or the kidneys. It didn't really matter, did it? For the people attending, it was all about seeing other people, and being seen.

And being seen, is what Robin wanted! Bruce was reluctant to splash to the world that his first ward had come to the realization that he was a sissy and was now swishing around, chasing any cock that came within easy reach! He preferred that Robin, which was now Dick's legal name, remain sequestered in the west wing of Wayne Manor, and never interact with anyone! Such a party pooper!

Robin was reluctant to create waves and so he/she (pronouns were SO difficult with sissies) usually kept to herself when she was at home. But when she had seen the batsignal framed against the darkening sky... well, she knew that Bruce and his current young ward, Tim Drake, would be putting on their heroic tights and swinging into action somewhere else in Gotham. So this was an opportunity for she and Jamie to have some fun.

"Introduce us!" she told Alfred sternly!

Alfred took a breath and calmed himself. He was a professional butler, valet and overall manservant. It was not good to let emotion show at the wrong times. As each guest had arrived for the summer fete, he had stood at the top of the terrace steps and called out their names, formally introducing them to the patrons who had already arrived.

All eyes turned to the top of the steps as Alfred cleared his voice. Several eyebrows were raised in puzzlement as people tried to work out whether the two people who were holding hands lightly beside the butler were young women, or oddly dressed young men.

Alfred's voice faltered a bit, but with a straight face he finally introduced the two lovely sissies, "Ladies and gentlemen, I have the pleasure of introducing Mister Robin Cockspurter and Mister Jamie Spermsucker!"

Several men and women gasped! Many women turned red in the face. Many men looked a lot closer at the sexy lads as they slowly strolled down the steps to mingle with the crowd.

Robin took two glasses of champagne from a passing waiter and handed one to her red headed companion. She was so proud of Jamie! Robin had helped her with the paperwork to change her name legally. After Robin had changed her name from that dreary Dick Grayson name, Jamie had been eager to cast off her own Jimmy Olsen name and take on a name that was much more suited to her new life. Few judges would have approved her chosen name, but Robin had helped her out, using the same judge who had approved her own new name. Of course she'd had to perform a few favours for him, and had to promise that Jamie would do the same, but that was the life of a sissy - doing favours for cock, cock, cock!

Ms. Cumspurter and Ms. Spermsucker wandered the crowd for an hour. Both were obviously young men, but each accentuated his femininity as much as possible with expertly applied makeup and mannerisms. They laughed and giggled as they stopped in brief conversation with many of the party guests. Their object was simply to tease and tantalize, and perhaps, just perhaps, to find someone who would like to fuck them. After all, a sissy's only reason for living is to give pleasure to men's cocks, and as many cocks as they possibly can. But they were also aware that they should not create a bad impression that would harm Bruce's reputation, or damage the efforts to raise funds to fight adenoids or appendixes... appendices?,, or whatever the disease of the day was.

Many men showed interest in the sissy lads, but it was the type of event where they were all accompanied by their wives, and those women easily spotted the threat that the pretty femmebois posed and stayed close to their husbands and boyfriends. While the sissies had their rumps patted a few times, they barely had any chances at all to run their hands across the fronts of the men's trousers, to tease and tantalize the many stiff cocks they came across in the crowd.

As the sun set, most of the guests began to leave. Seeking a bit of privacy, Robin led Jamie to the large library and then out through the large doors to the balcony that looked out over the expansive grounds. The balcony was surrounded by lots of foliage and so the gurls had privacy as they lit cigarettes and smoked. Both knew that smoking was horribly bad for their health, but they also knew that it added to their seductive sissy image and so they embraced the smoking. Anything that would turn a man on was good!

"I'm so glad you were able to come and visit!" said Robin, squeezing her best sissy friend's hand tightly. She kissed Jamie lightly on the lips and tasted her friend's tongue briefly.

"Me too!" exclaimed Jamie. "Now that I have been fired from the Planet, money is going to be tight and even the bus fare getting from Metropolis to Gotham will be a problem!"

"Yeah, it was much easier when Big Blue would fly you over because you two were helping Bruce and I on a case!"

"Those days are over," sighed Jamie. "The big boy scout won't have anything to do with me, now that I have embraced my full sissyness!" he said as he ground out his cigarette beneath his shoe. "God I want him to fuck me SO badly! But he has no interest in sissies! What about Bruce? Any luck there?"

"No, same as you. None at all. HE is still convinced that one of his enemies poisoned my mind and did this to me! He won't touch me. I'm pretty sure he has had one or two "gay" experiences in his life, but so long as he is convinced that some day I might be cured, he won't touch me. In fact, I am pretty much banished to my own wing of the mansion. After what happened with Jason, he has forbidden me to even talk to Tim, though I can see hungry looks from Tim when he is near me. Tim turns eighteen in a month or so, so things might start hopping then."

"What DID happen with Jason?" asked Jamie.

"That's... that's something I will tell you another time. Right now, I am SO horny!" Robin leaned towards her friend and pulled her head towards her. She pressed her lips hard to those of her redheaded friend and opened her mouth, inviting Jamie's tongue to duel with hers. The sissies kissed hungrily.

"Oh god, I am SO hard! I don't understand!" cried Jamie, pushing her groin hard against her friend, their two sissy dicklettes rubbing hard against each other.

Robin giggled. "It might be because of the viagra that I added to our drinks before we made our grand entrance!"

"Oh you little fox!" exclaimed Jamie. Her hand toyed with Robin's breast, though it was hampered in its teasing by the sissy's dress and bra.

"I just wanted to make sure you were hot and randy when one of those men dragged you into the bushes!"

"Well unfortunately, it's just you and me here in the bushes, and my dickie is aching and absolutely dripping! I need a fuck so badly! I know we are going out partying later, but I really need a fuck now! And this looks to be the only cock in sight!" she said, giving Robin's throbbing dick a squeeze.

"Not necessarily," smiled Robin. "I think we have company!" She had noticed the odour of tobacco smoke for sometime now. Not from their cigarettes, but a deeper, richer, fouler odour from a cigar. "Won't you come out of the shadows, Commissioner Gordon?"

A tall older man stepped out of the shadows, a cigar in his hand. He smiled as he greeted them, "Miss Spermsucker. Miss Cumspurter. Or should I say, Mr. Olsen, Mr. Grayson. Please don't let me interrupt you. I do so enjoy watching two young... ladies... enjoy each other's company!"

Robin grasped Jamie's chin and pulled her face forward, giving her redhead lover a long lingering kiss. "Like this?" she inquired.

"Oh yes." replied the commissioner.

Robin grasped one of Jamie's small breasts and tweaked a nipple through the dress material. "And like this?" she asked.

"Indeed!"

Robin then caressed Jamie's stiff cockette through the material of her dress and panties. "And this too?" Jamie moaned softly.

"Definitely, my dear! You've always been quite the little mink, haven't you?"

Robin approached the gray haired man and ran her hand across the evident lump in his pants. She leaned in and planted a tender kiss on his lips. James Gordon pulled the sissy closer and kissed the former teen sidekick hungrily. "And you've always been such a tease! I was so disappointed that first time when Batman showed up at my office with a new Robin! It is so good to see you again, sweetie!"

Robin turned to Jamie and explained, "During the last several months of my time as a costumed crusader... during the time when I was still fighting the bad guys and thinking maybe my growing sissiness was just a phase... during that time... well, any time we were in the commissioner's office, when Batman wasn't looking, I would give the commissioner here a little show." Jim Gordon smiled. "I might pull up the edge of my action shorts to show the lace panties underneath, or I might just mince around with my wrists a bit limp. Once or twice I stroked his cock through his pants - you were so HARD for me!"

"But we never had a chance to do anything about that, did we? Bruce was always there. We were never alone?"

Jamie exclaimed, "You knew? That Bruce was Batman?

"Of course, I knew... know. I've known since practically the first time he put on that costume. I AM a detective, you know!"

"And he knows that you know?"

"We've never talked about it. He might still believe that I don't know. Does it really matter, my dear?"

"So, if you knew that I was Dick Grayson," she asked, running her hands up and down Gordon's hard dick, "why didn't you find an excuse to come visit me here at the Manor?"

"Fear, my dear. Simple fear. Truth to tell, I've made love with only a very few women, and never a man, or a boy, or... a sissy. But I am here now, if you would like to do the honours..." James reached for his belt. Robin fell to her knees and grinned up at the older man. She quickly undid his pants and fished his sizable cock out of his briefs. She squealed in delight and pressed the length against her cheek.

"Is this all for me?" she teased as she popped the head into her mouth and began to suck.

"Yes, sweetie, all for you. Though, if you wanted to share with your friend here I would not mind!" James pulled Jamie close and closed his mouth on hers, his tongue probing deep into her mouth. Jamie was not pleased at the taste of the cigar, but she would kiss any man who would satisfy her hunger to be dominated!

Jamie's cockette was rigid in her panties which was becoming moist with her precum as she sank to her knees beside her sissy best friend. She let her fingers strum across the Commissioner's ballsac which tightened at her touch. She leaned in and kissed those mighty balls.

Meanwhile (as they say in the comic book world) Robin was bobbing her head up and down the delicious fuck stick, drinking in its glory and delighting at the musky flavour. The cock leaked its own tasty nectar and she eagerly swallowed the manly essence. She drew her mouth off of the cock and offered it to Jamie who hungrily slurped it into her mouth. The dark haired sissy looked up at James who grinned back down at her as he puffed on his cigar. "You have a sweet mouth, my dear!"

Robin used her hand to wipe some of the slime from her lips as she rose to embrace James. He kissed her deeply and hungrily, their tongues duelling energetically. She pressed her groin hard against his leg and groaned as her dicklette ground against him. It was this moment that reminded James Gordon that this was a sissified male whom he was eagerly kissing rather than a female slut. It was this moment when he would have to choose whether to continue down this road of indulgence, or back off to his safe life.

James reached down and firmly grasped Robin's cock amongst the fabric of her sun dress. Robin groaned and pressed her cockette harder against him and moaned lustily. "Oh god, I want you to fuck me!" she told the older man. "I need your cock in my ass!"

"Me too!" echoed Jamie, grinning up at the two, before popping the Commissioner's cock back in her mouth.

"Let's move this indoors to somewhere more private, shall we?" suggested the man.

Robin pouted a bit at having her fun interrupted, and Jamie gave the cock a few more sucks before she rose to her feet. Both sissies had released their cocks from their restraints as their sexual fever built, so as they walked the hallways of Wayne Manor, to get to Robin's rooms in the west wing, the dresses of both girliebois were distinctly tented in the groin.

Five minutes later the three eager sex partners were almost naked on Robin's large bed. The Commissioner was completing unclothed. The two feminized lads were undressed except they had retained their stockings, garter belts and their heels. A sissy never takes off her heels for sex!

To James Gordon it was obvious that these two were Dick Grayson and Jimmy Olsen but he admired the effort they had gone to to transform themselves into delightful feminized fairies. Their hair, their tweezed eyebrows, their expertly applied makeup, their hairless and lotioned skin all screamed girlie, but the hard rigid cocks jutting from their groins were definite clues as to their underlying masculinity.

The three playmates fell into a pile on the bed and for the next several minutes tongues and hands and dicks played with each other. Tongues penetrated mouths, hands grasped and fondled cocks and dicklettes. James did not shy from grasping the cockettes of the sissies and pulling and teasing them, though he made no move to suck on them.

James lay on his back as the two feminized side kicks took turns going down on his cock. Robin rose to her feet and said, "I know what will make this SO much sexier!" and walked over to her large walk-in closet. James watched the former sidekick's sexy round ass before taking Jamie's head in his hands and pushing her down, saying, "Keep sucking that cock, sissy!" Jamie was only too eager to comply. Her own dicklette was rigid from its earlier viagra dosing, and she was drooling precum steadily on the sheets.

James was lost in the bliss until he heard Robin say, "Well?" He looked up to see that the dark haired sissy had put on her former Robin top, with its bright red vest and green short sleeves, tied up with dark lacing and trailing the bright yellow cape. She had mussed up her cute feminine hairstyle to look more boyish. She, or rather HE, if James could think straight... had put on his Robin mask and was posing with his hands on his hips, and his cute cockette sticking out as straight as it could, rigidly erect! The former Dick Grayson had a lipstick in his hands and applied a fresh coat of the brilliant red wax. Smacking his lips together, he used his former masculine voice to say, "Is this what was getting you all hot and bothered when I rubbed against you in your office, Commissioner?" He then broke down in a fit of laughter.

Robin fell to her knees on the bed and wrapped her lips around the commissioner's cock and slid it deep into her mouth. "Oh god!" moaned James Gordon. "Now THAT is fucking dirty!" Robin drew her head back off of his cock and grinned up at him as she fisted his dick. "Is this what you fantasized about in your office?"

"Christ on a stick, lad! Never this! Not in my wildest dreams! Oh Jesus, I want to cum on that mask. I want to paint your crimson lips with my cream!"

But Jamie pouted! "I want this thing in my ass SO badly!"

James was only too glad to oblige. He had fucked only a few women in his life, but that was because each of his relationships had been long. He was eager to try something new - thrusting deep into the bowels of a feminized sissy. But even he had something more intimate in mind first.

He roughly pulled Jamie around and pushed her head down so that her ass was in the air. He tried to ignore the rigid cockette and the swinging balls as he pried at her asshole with his fingers. One finger slid easily inside the sissy. The ass was not as tight as he had expected. He wondered just how many cocks this red headed slut had taken up her ass since she had stopped being the Man of Steel's adventure sidekick! His dick was hard and slick from the saliva of the two girlieboys, but he thought she might still need to be slicker. He pulled Robin's head off of his cock and pushed her against Jamie's ass. "Get her nice and slick for me!"

Robin mewed in delight as she thrust her tongue into Jamie's ass. Her tongue dove deep as she tried to push her spit as far down the ass channel as possible. The taste was bitter, but the smell was delightful. She and Jamie had played ass games with each other for hours on end and she knew every intimate taste and odour of her best sissy friend.

With Robin's own ass high in the air, James pushed a finger inside of her and found the ass ring a bit more resistant. She too would need a bit of loosening up. Then he had a delightful idea. He got off the bed briefly and found his suit jacket. From an inside pocket her removed his cigar case - a flat case that could hold as many as four of his cigars, but currently held only two. He returned to the bed with the two cigars in hand.

He knelt behind Robin and flipped up her cape, revealing the sissy's round bubble butt. How had a man... a boy... a sissy, he corrected himself.. how had a former male ever developed such a beautiful round ass he wondered? He again slid one finger into Robin's ass. She moaned as he slid the digit in and out. "Oh yes," she murmured, "I want you to fill my ass for me!" He grinned down at her and then slowly slid his cigar inside her. "Mmmmmmmm" she moaned, delightedly.

"Have you got another of those?" she asked. He handed her the second cigar and she placed it at the entrance of Jamie's asshole and he watched as she slowly pushed the entire length into the redhead. The tip of the cigar completely disappeared inside the feminized redhead and her asshole closed on it. He watched as Jamie squeezed her ass muscles and the cigar slowly slid back out, and then Robin pushed it back in, repeating slowly.

He pushed the first cigar deeper into Robin, but an inch still remained outside of her when he met full resistance. "Don't worry," the masked lad promised," I can take your full cock inside me. Put your dick in me now! I need it SO badly!"

James pulled the cigar out of the lad and placed it back in the cigar case. He watched as Jamie pushed the other cigar slowly out of her ass and then placed it alongside its mate. He would smoke these later to remind him of the two cute sissies!

12