Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James spread the former teen wonder's ass cheeks with his hands. Her brown pucker looked so inviting as he placed the tip of his rampant cock against it. He pushed forward and after a brief resistance, the head of his dick pushed past her anal ring. "Oh yeah!" she cried out. "Slide that fuck stick deep inside me!" The commissioner slid his cock further into the sissy, and soon he was fully sheathed in her hot ass. He reached down and cupped her tits with both hands. Frustrated by the vest of her costume, he ripped the lacings apart and then spread the fabric so that he could grasp her bare tits. Christ, he thought, this sissy has real tits!

He strummed her nipples briefly, before raising himself back up so that he could better thrust in and out of her!

Meanwhile, Jamie Spermsucker was frantic with her own lust. For a few moments she knelt in front of her sissy friend and fed her hot dicklette into the brunette's mouth. Robin slobbered eagerly on her friend's cocksicle, but she was too distracted by the fantastic fucking she was receiving in her sissy ass! Jamie scurried to the other end of the bed and buried her face in the commissioner's hairy ass, extending her tongue and trying to stimulate the older man's asshole. But she was bucked aside by his gyrations as he probed Robin's depths. She tried to lick at the man's balls but they were dancing in a frenzy as he slammed his cock back and forth.

Finally Jamie settled for resting her head on her friend's ass. After every three or four deep strokes inside Robin's hot ass, James would pull out and side his cock into Jamie's mouth where she was eagerly tease it with her tongue, before he removed it and once again speared the sissy wonder's ass! All the while, she fisted her own dickie! Oh she wanted to cum! But only with a dick in her ass!

Robin suddenly shuddered and her own fuck stick shot a torrent of delightful sissy cream on the sheets of her bed. As she spasmed, her ass muscles squeezed James' cock like a tight velvet vise. The commissioner felt his own balls begin to quake. "I'm going to cum!" he shouted.

But Jamie grasped his cock at the base and squeezed it hard. "No!" she shouted. "Not until you've fucked me too!!"

James grinned at her and said, "Happy to oblige, my dear!" He pulled his dick out of Robin's ass. Robin purred contentedly and rolled off to the side. Jamie eagerly took her place in front of the Commissioner, her ass raised, her anal pucker actually winking open and closed. She SO wanted that cock in her ass. James speared forward and was not surprised to find that he was able to fully penetrate the redhead! This sissy had taken a LOT of dicks in her ass, he was sure!

"Oh yes! Oh fuck! Oh god! Fuck my ass! Stick that fucker deep inside me!" Jamie enthusiastically cried as James Gordon's balls slap slap slapped against her butt. He may have slid inside her very easily, but James was delighted to find that the Metropolis sissy was just as tight as her Gotham friend, and she seemed to be able to squeeze him even more tightly! God, this sissy was talented!

Jamie did not last long. With her own excited squeal, she too shot her load of sissy jism onto the sheets, adding to the pool her delightful sissy friend had left there only moments earlier! She clamped her ass muscles around her anal invader, and heard James' own cry of "I'm ... I'mmm... oh fuck, here it comes!"

Jamie quickly reversed positions and knelt in front of her lover. Robin joined her and both opened their mouths to receive a load of delicious scuzz from the Commissioner's erupting cock. But just as he had promised... wished... James grasped his cock and directed the gobs of thick man seed onto their faces, first showering Robin's mask with thick white ropes of cum, and then turning slightly to hit Jamie directly in the eye with one goblette and shoot another stream across her bright read lips, which she instantly lapped up with her tongue! He was an old man, but fucking the two sissies had certainly stirred his imagination and churned his balls. Fifteen or sixteen ropes of jism painted the feminized sidekicks faces before he finally collapsed back on the bed.

He watched amusedly as the two mewling lads eagerly kissed and licked the hot scum off of each other's faces!

James Gordon dressed slowly. Much as he would have loved to have spent the night with the two feminized sissies, he had a city police force to run. Checking his phone, which he had silenced, he saw that he had several calls from the office which most likely needed to be dealt with, at least one of which would be the aftermath of whatever Bruce had been up to this evening after hurriedly leaving the party.

He leant down and gave each of the pretty lads a long lingering kiss and then departed. "Miss Spermsucker, it's been a pleasure! Miss Cumspurter, I hope to see you again very soon!"

"Mmmmmmmm, commissioner! You are welcome here anytime!" Robin giggled, as she used two fingers to spread her abused asshole.

After awhile the two minxes arose and went into the large ensuite bathroom. They disrobed and showered. Of course, showering together led to a lot of fondling and gentle teasing of hard cocks. They each soaped up and throughly washed the other's asshole, fingers probing and cleaning.

"It is still early, and I only have tonight for more fun before I have to return to Metropolis tomorrow!" pouted Jamie.

"What's the hurry?" asked Robin as she lit a cigarette and then handed it to her sissy best friend. "You don't have a job now, so I wouldn't think you would be on a schedule!"

"I may not have a paying job, but working a street corner is still regular work! If the guys driving by do not find me, they will just give the money to one of the other girls, and I may lose out on a regular gig! Besides, tomorrow night I have a date!" said Jamie as she inhaled the smoke deeply and then coughed!

Robin smiled," A date, tell me more!"

Jamie giggled. "One of Big Blue's friends finally contacted me. I was so afraid I would never hear from any of his teammates again, but Barry tracked down my phone number and called me. He's going to run over from Central City tomorrow night and we're going to party!"

"Sounds wonderful! So, what about tonight? It's still early. What do you want to do?"

"Silly girl. I want to do what we do every night! I want to get dressed up in my tiniest outfit and go to a club and get my ass fucked again, and again, and again!"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" said Robin. Now that they had agreed to the plan, the two sissies began to apply their makeup for the evening.

Jamie pulled Robin closer and gave her a deep soul searing tongue kiss. Robin purred in delight.

"You are the best fucking friend ever!"

"And," added Jamie. "You're going to tell me what happened to Jason!"

THE END

12