Robin & Lisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa dashed off the bed and charged at Robyn, "Give it back!"

Robyn stood between Lisa and her purse while she examined the contents. Lisa flailed her arms reaching for her bag.

"Leave my stuff alone, bitch!" Lisa said grabbing Robyn's hair and yanking her head away from her bag.

Robyn grimaced in pain while fumbling her hands in the purse.

"Hello! What's this?" She said dropping the bag and grimacing at a small vibrator in her hand.

"Gimme that!" Lisa said snatching the vibrator out of Robyn's hand. She pushed her into the corner and knelt down to pick up the contents of her bag.

"You're going to buzz away once I leave, aren't you?"

"Get out!"

"No! I want to watch. Just like you watched me."

"I didn't ask. You showed me whether I wanted to watch or not."

"You enjoyed what you saw, didn't you? Don't lie. I saw you. You liked it."

Lisa walked over to the bed and dropped her purse back on the nightstand, "You should go now."

Robyn walked over to the bed and stood over Lisa. She picked up her purse and looked at her in the eyes.

"I'm probably never going to see you again." Robyn said, "Did you enjoy watching me?"

Lisa lounged uncomfortable at answering the question.

"Just say it. It's no big deal." Robyn said.

"All right, yes! I enjoyed it." Lisa said.

Robyn was overjoyed at the affirmation. She dropped down to her knees at the side of the bed and smiled to the brink of laughter.

"Why are you so happy?" Lisa said trying to contain an infectious smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Okay. We both liked it."

Robyn leaned over and kissed Lisa on her knee. Her soft warm lips pressed down firmly for a good long time. When she finished, Robyn stood up and wiped her wet eyes.

"I know I was a bit of pain, but thank you. Thank you for everything."

Robyn smiled and lingered a last look and turned toward the door.

"Wait." Lisa said and sighed, "You want to watch?"

Robyn stopped and turned around quickly.

"Don't tease me. You better not be teasing me." she said feeling her heart racing. Lisa didn't say anything and reached toward her waist and unbuttoned her shorts. Robyn stood frozen watching Lisa slide her shorts off her long legs.

Lisa lifted her body and pulled her pink laced panties off her hips down to her ankles. Robyn unbuttoned her jeans and shoved her hand down her panties. Lisa opened her legs revealing her moist blonde pussy.

"I knew you were wet." Robyn said staring at her naked lips.

Lisa smiled and turned on her vibrator. It buzzed loud until it shuddered atop her pink clitoris. Upon contact, Lisa's body immediately shuddered with her face giving off either a painful or pleasurable expression.

Robyn moaned at the sight and felt the ripples of pleasure radiate from her strokes.

Lisa moved the vibrator in a circular motion over her clitoris. She would glide it down and around her moist opening and back on to her firm and rigid nub. Her breathing became labored and heavy. Sighs and moans came out of her mouth while Robyn looked on stroking herself furiously.

Robyn dropped down to her knees continuing to touch her sweltering crotch. Lisa's jaw dropped with her mouth forming a large O.

Lisa began to pant harder and harder when she came violently.

"OOHHHH! OOOOHHH!" she screamed and convulsed at each breathe.

Robyn followed her excitement with her own orgasm.

"Hhhhnnnnnnngggggghh!!!"

Lisa leaned her head against the wall and looked over at Robyn with a smile. She was panting on her knees as her orgasm began to subside. Lisa watched her breasts heaving in and out with each of Robyn's deep breaths. Robyn lifted her head and met Lisa's eyes and they shared a sweet smile together.

"That was nice." Robyn said.

"Uh-huh." Lisa said reaching down and pulling her panties back on.

Robyn watched the pink cotton slink up her long smooth legs and cover her damp blonde pussy as Robyn scooted up to the edge of the bed.

"It would be nice if we could do this again sometime." Robyn said.

"Maybe."

"Maybe you could give me your number?" Robyn said, "I can call you sometime?"

Lisa looked away and thought about the consequences of that action. She didn't want to be harassed by a sex crazed lesbian every weekend or possibly every day.

"I think this was meant to be a one time encounter. Let's keep it at that."

Robyn smiled masking her disappointment. She rose to her feet and buttoned her jeans. She picked up the pen on the nightstand and wrote her number on the stationery.

"Call me." Robyn said, "I'll be waiting." Lisa looked at her. Robyn's eyes longed for her. The desire in her eyes did not require any speculation. Robyn turned and walked over to the door. She opened it and the thumping music blared once again. She looked over once more and lingered a final look. She smiled and blew a kiss over to her sweet new friend.

Lisa could only offer an awkward smile back. She looked at the vibrator in her hand.

"Here." Lisa said tossing it over to Robyn, "You should have this."

Robyn held it in her hands and looked at intently. She looked over at Lisa and smiled.

"Bye, Yellow."

Lisa smiled like a cute girl and waved back, "Bye."

12