Robin & Lisa Ch. 08.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so stupid." Lisa said smiling.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you Yellow? With me?" Robyn said tracing a finger around Lisa's nipple.

"As long as you do a good job."

"I'll make sure I'm the best you'll ever have."

"Is that a guarantee or something?"

"It's the truth. And a promise."

Lisa stared at Robyn's eyes. She knew what Robyn meant and she could see that she meant every word. Robyn was sweet. She was a friend and she was dear to her, but it always seemed so hard to be true to her.

Lisa smiled and held Robyn's chin and gave her kiss on the lips. "Come on. Let's get in the tub."

Lisa got in first and slowly sat down in the steaming water then Robyn stepped in unsure how she should sit. She sat down with her back to Lisa and turned off the water. She turned to see if Lisa was okay with the seating arrangements and without any protest, she lied back on to Lisa's body. She let out a long relaxing sigh feeling the hot water warm her body then felt Lisa's arm wrap around her and find her breasts.

Robyn looked just to see if what she was feeling was real. Her nipples were between the fingers of Lisa's hand gently being twirled and plucked. She couldn't control her blushing smile and covered her mouth with her hands and lied back feeling the blissful caressing.

"This is too good to be true." Robyn thought trying to contain the smile on her face.

She loved being with Lisa without question. She would never forget the times whether it was first night in her motel room when they first met, or the time in the dorm room. Every moment with Lisa was special, but this time it was more. It was different in some way. She didn't know what it was, but there was something in the air that set this night apart from the others. Robyn lied back not wanting to analyze it anymore and simply enjoy herself. She clenched her hands under the water feeling her arousal heighten to its fullest again. She adjusted her position to get a quick look at Lisa and saw her eyes closed and resting calmly. If it weren't for her fingers twirling away at Robyn's taut nipples, she would've thought she was asleep.

Robyn did her best not to disturb her as she parted her legs and put her right hand on to her pussy. She peeled back her lips and began stroking her firm clitoris. The touch gave her body a jolt causing a little splash, but Lisa seemed undisturbed. Robyn continued quietly feeling the pleasure rippling over her body. Her jaw fell open and began breathing harder letting out tiny but noticeable little moans.

"What are you doing?" Lisa said startling Robyn to an upright position.

"Nothing. I think I was falling asleep."

"No you weren't. You were masturbating."

"Well. The bath. You touching me and all. What am I supposed to do? My clit feels like it's going to burst."

"We just did it 10 minutes ago. You're insatiable."

"Is that so wrong?" Robyn said with shrug.

"You're a slut."

"Hey! I ain't no fucking slut, Yellow." Robyn said sharply, "I'm just...I'm just horny. For you."

"All the time?"

"If it's okay with you."

"Go ahead then. Go on and masturbate."

"Fuck that. I was only doing it because I thought you were taking a nap. Now that you're awake, you can finish me off." she said lying back down against Lisa's body.

"Finish you off?"

"That's right. Finish what you started, Yellow."

"So this is my fault?"

"Come on. I don't want to fight about it. You've been playing with my tits all this time. Just play with my clit. It's practically the same thing. Now be a good girl and fuck the girl that loves you." Robyn said pulling one of Lisa's hands down between her legs.

"You're stupid, you know that?"

"Less talking. More touching." Robyn said and squirmed around to get a more comfortable position.

Robyn's eyes were closed and she looked happy even though she wasn't smiling. There were no worries on her face and it seemed like there was no other place she would rather be. Lisa wrapped an arm around Robyn's body and Robyn held her in return. Lisa began stroking and Robyn pursed her lips and smiled. Lisa kissed her on the side of her face and Robyn laughed.

"Huuuugghhhh...huuugghhhh....huuugghhhh...." Robyn breathed hard and heavy.

Lisa held her close letting the water help carry some the weight of her body for her. She pumped her hand faster between Robyn's legs and she clutched Lisa's arm tight.

"Owwwww....Owwwwww...Owwwwww...."

Robyn arched her back lifting off of Lisa which made her tug her tight against her. She dropped her head back on Lisa's shoulder letting her jaw slack open even more and sung a long and titillating moan.

"Aaaauuuaaaauuuuaaauuuuaaauuuaaauuuggggggghhhhhhhhh..."

The sound of Robyn's aching moan made Lisa's blood charged with sexual energy. She tightened her grip and groped Robyn's pussy hard and vigorous.

"Uuunnnngggghhh..."

Robyn's face cringed with a grimace and squeezed her legs together. She reached down and held Lisa's hand still then breathed out a slow calming breath.

"I know you want more." Lisa said pushing her hand down between Robyn's legs again.

Robyn squeezed her legs tight again and gripped Lisa's hand tight.

"W-wait. Wait Yellow."

She let her orgasm take its full course slowly dropping her body down against Lisa's and relaxing all her muscles. Lisa watched Robyn's orgasm slowly fading, but seeing the lasting effects it had on her body. Robyn's heated body against Lisa was so hot it made the bathwater feel cool in comparison.

"That sounded better than the last one."

"Did it?" Robyn said with a giggle.

"So how long will this one last until you get the hots again?"

"I don't know. But I'll definitely tell you when I am again."

"You're such a horny little bitch."

"Mmm...And it's all your fault." Robyn said snuggling down into a comfortable position.

"That last time I called you. Were you really masturbating because I called?"

"Well yeah." she said opening her eyes, "What else?"

"Oh, I don't know. Nobody was helping you? I mean that's okay too."

"It was all you, Yellow." Robyn said feeling uneasy.

"I'm so flattered. You sounded so hot and so sweet."

"Wait. What do you mean by, 'that's okay too.'?"

"I meant just what I said. I know how much you like sex. With me gone for who knows how long to see my boyfriend, I'm sure you weren't going to wait for me to get back."

"Oh is that what you think?" Robyn said sitting up and facing Lisa.

"Well did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you have sex while I was gone?"

Robyn felt a twinge of guilt creeping on her back with the thought of being with Tash. Lisa said and appeared like she would be okay with the fact, but Robyn found it the idea so hard to admit.

"Well?" Lisa said watching Robyn stalling in her reply.

"I'll tell you if you're my girlfriend." Robyn said reluctantly only facing Lisa after the final syllable.

"I thought I was."

"You know what I mean, Yellow."

She knew. She knew if she accepted, Robyn would be bouncing off the walls in joy and would make her happy to see Robyn so happy. She knew if she didn't, she'd be making another crack in Robyn's fragile heart. The thought saddened Lisa as well, but this wasn't the time nor was there a reason to be sad.

Lisa reached over and placed her hand on Robyn's cheek, "Hey, I'm having a good time, aren't you? I'm sharing a bath with my sweet Robyn and giving her earth shattering orgasms. Don't you want to share more of that together?"

Lisa's words were nice and made Robyn smile with a glow in her heart. "She may not be in love with me, but at least she cares." Robyn thought. It was nothing more than a consolation prize and a pitiful one at that, but Robyn did not press the issue.

"The water's getting cold." Robyn said.

"Come on. Let's dry off."

They rose from the tub and stepped out with Lisa following. Robyn pulled the yellow towels of the rack handing Lisa one.

"Thanks sweetie." she said and toweled herself dry noticing Robyn's eyes upon her.

"Do you look at all the naked women in the showers the way you're looking at me?" Lisa said.

"No."

"No? Not even a glance?"

"Maybe a passing glance, but I've never hooked up with anybody from the gym. Not even any guys."

"Have you been asked out by anybody?"

"Lots of times."

"And you weren't interested in any of them? Not a one?" Lisa said toweling her hair.

"I don't really want to go out with anybody at the gym just in case things don't work out. I don't want to have that feeling that I'm going to have to see somebody I don't want to at work."

"And what about if it was the first time you met me? What if I was at the gym? Would you have followed me like you did and been as forthcoming as you were?"

Robyn gave pause to thought. Her memories and feelings came back remembering how strong her desire burned for Lisa.

"I would." Robyn said with a straight face.

"And if it didn't work out between us?"

Robyn stepped close to Lisa and embraced her. She gave her a tight squeeze before letting her hands fall around the small of her back. She raised her eyes to meet Lisa's feeling the love for her spilling out of her heart.

"I love you, Yellow. I love you so much. I loved you when I first saw and I knew I wanted to be with you. I have to be with you. Being with you feels so good. It feels right. Nothing feels more right in my life than when I am with you." Robyn said with tears welling in her eyes.

Lisa couldn't help but to be misty eyed herself after hearing Robyn's endearing words and seeing the earnest in her face. She felt the words were spoken from the heart and took them into hers. She took the corner of the towel in her hand and gently wiped Robyn's moist eyes with a smile then gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"I'm here. With you now."

Robyn squeezed her tight again laying her head against Lisa's chest. She didn't want to let her go and wished that they will always be together.

"Too tight." Lisa said.

Robyn released her tight squeeze and they smiled at each other. "I'm not going to let you leave me."

"That's okay. I'm not going anywhere." Lisa said and wrapped the towel around her body, "Can I use your blow dryer?"

Robyn sighed, "All right, but it's going to cost you."

"What's the cost?"

"Oh, an orgasm or two?"

"Which is it? One or two?"

Robyn lifted her eyes in thought than gave Lisa an innocent smile, "Ten?"

"Ten?!" Lisa said lifting her head and walked out muttering some complaining words to herself.

"Is that too much? How about eight? Six? Okay four?" Robyn said chasing Lisa into the bedroom.

Lisa was lying on the bed with her wet hair splayed over the pillow. Her long legs resting on the lavender bedspread looked so enticing coming from under the towel wrapped around her body. Robyn sat beside her looking down.

"Two? At least two."

"You're stupid." Lisa said smiling.

"Is that why you keep coming back to me?" Robyn said leaning over her.

"Me coming back?"

"Oh, I'm not complaining." Robyn said bringing her head down and kissed Lisa.

Lisa opened her mouth taking Robyn's tongue into her own. They kissed and tasted each other feeling their bodies becoming aroused again. Robyn lifted her head and brushed the hair off her face smiling at Lisa.

"You know, it would've been so nice if we could've done this at the hotel."

Lisa sighed, "I know, but-"

Robyn placed a finger over Lisa's lips and cut her off, "It's not your fault, baby. I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm just saying. That's all."

"Does the hotel have those big soaking tubs?"

"I think so."

"Hmm...that would've been nice."

"You know, there's no reason why we can't go."

"You mean, other than the reason that I have no money to pay for it?"

"Don't worry about the money, Yellow. I'll take care of it."

"No. No. No." Lisa said shaking her head, "No way am I letting you pay for it."

"Why not? It's worth it, isn't it? I mean the time we'll have together. It'll be so much fun. So nice. You can't put a price on that."

Lisa sat up and held Robyn by her cheeks giving her a light kiss on her forehead.

"You're right. It would be nice and it'll be special. But I can't have you pay. It wouldn't be fair. I know you don't blame me for anything, because I still feel guilty about it."

"Don't."

"I can't. But just let me make it right. Once I start making a little money and get settled, we'll go. I promise."

"Really? You mean it?"

"Yes."

"Can we wine and dine romantically together?"

"Sure."

"Will you take me for a romantic moonlight walk on the beach?"

"Sure."

"Will you hold my hand and let me steal kisses when nobody is looking?"

"Sure." Lisa said with a shrug.

"Will you fuck me?"

Lisa rolled her eyes smiling, "I'm sure you're going to bring the strap on."

"All night long?"

"We'll see."

"Will you eat my cunt as we go up the elevator?"

"What? No!"

Robyn laughed, "Can you blame me for asking?"

"Yes! I don't have sex in public places."

"Well it didn't stop you that time in the parking lot?"

"What time? What-" Lisa stopped then covered her face with her hands and lied back on the bed.

"Don't be ashamed. That was fucking hot. You ate me. You slurped on my cunt in public." Robyn said prying Lisa's hands off her face.

"Okay!" Lisa said pulling her hands off her face.

She was blushing trying not to laugh.

"That was just something that just happened. I didn't plan it and it won't happen again." Lisa said.

Robyn sat up disappointed then looked back down on Lisa.

"Well if you didn't plan it the first time, how can you say it'll never happen again?"

Lisa thought about it for a second then turned away smiling.

"See! I'm right, aren't I? Not so stupid after all."

"Let's talk about something else. Don't you want to talk about sex or something?"

"We are."

"No you're not. You're talking something stupid. Why do you show me what you have in your goodie drawer."

"My goodie drawer? You want to see my toys?"

"Did you show me everything already?"

"Puh-leeze." Robyn said hopping off the bed and sat cross legged on the floor by her dresser.

Robyn opened the bottom drawer giving Lisa a wicked smile. She pulled out the strap on that Lisa had been acquainted with but never actually seeing it in the light before. It had black straps with a smooth textured red dildo attached to it. She saw the two red inserts that filled the wearer's holes as well.

"So that's your boyfriend, huh?" Lisa said.

"Everybody's boyfriend."

"Everybody? How many women have you used that on?"

"You know what you have to do if you want to know, until then you're the only girl I've fucked with this." Robyn said with an intentionally smug face.

"A slut that's only been with one person. How believable is that?"

Robyn pulled out a blue dildo and threw it at Lisa hitting the side of her head.

"Hey!" Lisa said.

Robyn held a pointed finger at her, "I told you. I ain't no fucking slut."

"Could've fooled me."

"I told you I've never fucked anybody I met at the gym and there are some hot guys and gals over there. If I were a slut, I'd be fucking every last one of them." Robyn said with heated annoyance.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. You're not a slut. Just a sex-crazed nympho bitch."

"Well I guess that's better than being called a 'cucumber cunt'."

Lisa threw the blue dildo back at Robyn making her flinch as it hit her arm with a slapping thud. She rubbed the spot where it hit her and laughing and said, "There. Now were even."

Robyn looked back in the drawer letting her eyes wander around until she stopped on something that interested. She closed the drawer abruptly that made Lisa raise her head.

"What are you doing? You haven't shown me everything yet."

"I have something special I want to show you first."

"What is it?"

Robyn gave her a wicked smile, "Do you trust me?"

"No."

"You don't? "

"Well, not when you ask me like that."

Robyn sighed, "You know I love you from the bottom of my heart. You know I want to be with you forever and ever and I would never do anything to hurt my sweet Yellow. You know that when you are sad, I am sad. You know-"

"Okay! Okay! I trust you. Stop the sappy bullshit." Lisa said falling back onto the bed.

Robyn opened her top drawer and pulled out a plaid cashmere scarf and crawled over to the bed.

"It may be sappy, but it is true." Robyn said and they both giggled.

"Is that what you wanted to show me?" Lisa said looking at the scarf.

"No. It's what I don't want you to see is what I want to show you." she said and put the scarf over Lisa's eyes.

"No. I don't want to be blindfolded." Lisa said reaching for the scarf.

"Sweetie, I thought you trusted me."

"I do. Honest Robyn. I trust you. Just no blindfolds, okay?"

"Are you scared I'm going to hurt you?"

"No. I'm just afraid of not being in control."

"Baby, when are you ever in control when I'm fucking you?"

"Well at least I know what's going on."

"Just once. If you're not comfortable, we'll never do it again. Okay?"

"Well just this one time."

"Thanks baby." Robyn said and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Lisa turned over on to her belly and let Robyn wrap the scarf over her eyes.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Well if I told you that, there wouldn't be a need to blindfold you. Just relax and enjoy."

Robyn hopped off the bed and Lisa could hear her opening the drawer and rummaging through it. Soon, she was back by the bed and took one of Lisa's wrists and pulled it behind her back. A metallic click sound and Lisa felt a soft bracelet closing on her wrist.

"No. No. No. No." she said protesting and thrashing her body.

"Yellow, stop. Nothing bad is going to happen. I promise." Robyn said holding Lisa's hands from flailing.

"If you do anything I don't like, I'm going to be really pissed off at you." Lisa said unable to move in Robyn's clutches.

"Geez. You'd think that somebody that loves you more than anything or anybody else in this whole wide world would at least earn just a little bit of trust."

Lisa stopped struggling and relaxed her muscles letting Robyn click the other cuff on so her hands were bound behind her.

"There. Now it's just to keep you from pulling off the scarf from peeking you untrusting little cunt."

"Fuck you, you fucking slut bitch."

"Oh you dirty girl! I love it when your tongue gets filthy."

"Stupid." Lisa said lightening her mood.

Lisa could hear Robyn doing something, but was unable to picture anything from the sounds.

"What are you doing now?" she said, but did not get a reply.

Soon, there was silence. Robyn had stopped fiddling with whatever she was doing and Lisa heard nothing.

"Robyn? What are you doing?"

Still, there was no reply. Was she still in the room, Lisa thought?

Only a short time passed in silence, but it felt like minutes in Lisa's mind. Robyn grabbed Lisa's thighs and startled her with a shake. She pulled her body up onto her knees so her ass was up in the air propped by her head against the bed.

"Uunnnggghh..." Lisa grunted biting her lip feeling Robyn pushing something big into her ass.

Lisa clenched her hands and tensed her muscles as the pressure only grew deeper until she felt it pushing in slowly and entering her.

"Aaaugghh...Aaaaauuggh..." Lisa breathed out hard.

She could feel her ass being stretched wider and wider. She pictured a dildo at first, but the widening stretch made her picture something more cone like. Her brow grew moist imaging the skin tearing open along her ass when sudden relief came as the stretching stopped. Lisa panted feeling a large bulb lodge inside her ass and realized it must be the same butt plug Robyn inserted into her before.

"O-Okay. You showed me. Now you can uncuff me." Lisa said still trying to catch her breath.