Robin and Mia

Story Info
Rob is forced to become Robin.
3.6k words
4.45
103.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

So, there I was dressed up as a girl, ramming my ass back and forth on a dildo suctioned to a wall. In front of me was the blonde demoness responsible. As she moaned passionately, fingering her cunt wildly, my rock hard dick surged with life anew and huge spurts of cum shot out and onto my face and in my open mouth.

To understand my situation, you'd have to understand how I got there. The story starts in earnest two hours earlier.

My name is Robert Rodriguez. I'm currently enrolled in my third year of college and am aiming for a degree in Aerospace Engineering. What can I say? I'm good at building things and have a fascination with flying. I'd received a good deal of money to go to college, partly for my Hispanic heritage and partly for my cross country super-stardom. I'm a tall, athletic guy. 6'2", about 165 pounds, I'm slender with a runners physique. Toned, but not ripped. Throughout college I'd had a fair sure of girlfriends, but nothing crazy or particularly long lasting. I was a pretty normal guy. Twenty years old, I had a job, a place to live, and no money troubles. Life was good for me, until winter break.

I come from a ski town. We have a local mountain about thirty minutes away and I love the damn place. I was born to ski. Since I was one year old my parents stuck me on a pair of skis and sent me downhill. When I got home, the mountain was barren. No snow, no powder, no winter wonderland.

It sucked.

Three weeks with no snow. I only had two weeks left on break. And I hadn't skied one run! It was probably about 10 AM when the first event sending my life down hill occurred. I was asleep, my parents and sister had already left when my phone began going off. It was a good buddy of mine, Greg.

"Rob, look out your window!"

"Huh-what?" I mumbled, still not fully awake.

"YOUR WINDOW! Look out it!"

I pulled open the blinds and saw a dazzling beautiful sight. Several feet of snow covered my yard and the street beyond.

"Fuck yeah." I said quietly.

And then my brain kicked in. Fuck no. Last season I had broken my right ski. Having no snow at home, I still hadn't bought a new pair because it hadn't been an issue. Buy a new pair now you might say, well here is the issue. In my town there is such a thing as the powder rule. If the snow is falling every ski store in town will be closed. I was trapped with no skis.

Being a smart guy I refused to accept this. I would ski! As I paced my room a poster (of skiing of course) caught my eye. It was signed by several pro skiers. As I stared at the sheet I remembered how I got it.

One of my dad's best friends Eric owned one of the local ski shops and when I was ten he had gotten the poster signed for me. Eric, his wife, and daughter had always been great family friends. In the winters we skied with them and in the summers white water rafted. They were good people. I knew that Eric would have ski equipment at his house. I also knew he and his family were out of town. We'd had them over for dinner less then a week ago. This was the second event that continued my descent. I had a spare key to their house. When I was younger I would house sit for them and had never returned the key when I went to school. I would go in, grab a pair of skis and leave. Shred the slopes and return them with nobody the wiser. I enlisted Greg's help as two hands would be better then one. And I didn't have a car.

He picked me up and we drove down to Eric's neighborhood and pulled up to his street. Zipping our sweatshirts up we stepped out into the cold. Having lived their all our lives the thin layer of protection was enough for us not to freeze in the brief crossing to the house, but we still wanted to get out of the cold as fast as possible. I unlocked the front door and we entered. Here I thought fate was kind to me because right next to the front door on the table was several pairs of skis. I sifted through them and found a pair that would work. A car door shut with a loud clunk. I looked at Greg, Greg looked at me. We both looked out the window and saw a car parked in the drive way. I grabbed the skis and we dashed towards the back door. The door we discovered was snowed in. No exit that way. We dashed towards the stairs in hopes of finding a window on the second story to clamber out. I locked the front door again with a loud ka-thunk. We got to the second story and opened what I could only surmise was Eric and his wife's bedroom window. Greg climbed out first and I handed him the skis. He grabbed hold of them and proceeded to slip off the roof. He landed in a snow drift with a soft puff of snow. He hauled ass to his car with the skis. I could see the person in the drive way, their body and head obscured by a large parka look at the strange man running with skis. Greg got to the car and peeled out of there. That son of a bitch left me. I didn't fancy my chances with the roof so I dashed back down the stairs. As I got to the bottom the lock on the door began to turn. I jumped behind a couch. The person entered, I could hear their boots. They locked the front door and went into the kitchen. I peered around the edge of the couch and my eyes flicked to the door. The lock was so loud! If I turned it they'd here me and then I'd be fucked. I looked into the kitchen through a plant next to the couch as the person removed the parka. It was... Mia!?! Mia was Eric's daughter who apparently did not go with her parents on their trip. Mia had been unable to attend dinner the other night, but I'd assumed she'd be going with her parents. Between my panic and mental fretting I looked at Mia. Under the parka she was just wearing a volleyball t-shirt. Her breasts pushing at the fabric straining for release. Damn she had a nice rack. I hadn't seen her since I went to school which was five years ago. Back then she was fourteen and I was eighteen. I did some quick mental math to figure out if it was creepy that I was ogling her. Nope she would be eighteen now. Not creepy. Asides the fact I was hiding behind her couch. She spun around and opened the fridge and bent over. Her tight little ass showing off perfectly in a pair of jeans. I felt my cock stir slightly. I remember Mia being annoying when I was younger. She seemed a bit like a spoiled brat at times. Her father always gave her what she wanted and I remember being jealous of her massive allowances that she bragged of every time I saw her after I'd gotten of a hard shift at work. Contrary to the annoying gawky girl I remembered was one screaming hot chick in front of me. She pulled out a tub of yogurt and dipped a finger in it. She put the finger in her mouth and sucked it off. Fuck this, I thought. I have to get out of hear.

Event number three. I saw no other alternative. I knew Mia. She knew me. Hopefully, I could explain this rationally and not go to jail. I stuck a hand above the couch and called out, "Hey, Mia. Please don't freak out or anything, but I'm beyond your couch." She visibly jumped when I called out and stood up. As I rose I got my first full look at Mia. She was tall, about 5'11'', that explained the volleyball shirt. She had her straight, blonde hair loose and around her face. Her green eyes widened in surprise and her, I'm just guessing, but C sized breasts jiggled as she jumped in shock. I grinned sheepishly.

"Rob!?!?! What the fuck are you doing in my house!?!" she yelled

"Whoa! Whoa! That's the panic I was hoping you wouldn't do!"

She just stared at me angrily.

I tried to explain as best I could, babbling about the snow and skiing and how I needed skis to borrow. I watched her carefully as I explained. Her expression changed from shocked, to pissed, to something else, something like crafty.

"Well. That's it... Please don't call the cops."

She smiled, but it wasn't friendly. More akin to the smile a shark gives its next meal.

"Oh, no. I wouldn't do that." she reassured, except I didn't feel reassured.

She stood up. "Here why don't you come down to the basement.

"No. No. I really should be going." I said quickly.

"You just broke into my house. The least you could do is come down to my basement." She walked past me and I uneasily followed her downstairs.

The basement was well furnished. It had a big couch with a large flat screen tv. I could see a door to the right that I guessed was her room. It was huge with a big closet in the back. Like I said spoiled. I sat on the couch and Mia stood in front of me.

"So, here's how I see it. You broke into my house with the intention of stealing-"

"No! Borrowing!" I interrupted.

"It's stealing, Rob." she continued. "So I think the least you could do for me not calling the cops or my dad is do a few small things for me."

I swallowed. "What few things?"

She smiled. "For starters you can take off your shirt."

I didn't like where this was going. I slowly grasped the hem of my shirt.

"That's right." She encouraged.

I lifted my shirt of my body and sat there, the air conditioning raising goose bumps on my chest.

"And now the pants."

I really didn't like where this was going. I stood up and undid my belt. As I lowed my pants I saw Mia begin tweaking her nipple with her fingers through her shirt.

"Mmmmmm, very nice. Now lose the boxers."

I lowered my boxers to the ground as my cock throbbed and slowly began to rise.

"Oh, yes!" Mia let out a gasp of delight.

I blushed in embarrassment and humiliation at my situation.

Mia stepped forward and grabbed my hand.

"Come on!"

"Come on where?" I asked as she dragged me towards her room.

"It's time for a shower!"

She pushed me into the bathroom and into the shower. She cranked on the water. I flinched from the sudden change in temperature. She shut the shower door and disappeared. I stood under the water like an idiot as the bathroom began to steam up. I heard the bathroom door open and turned. There was Mia. Completely naked and completely gorgeous. Her nipples were erect and her pussy shaved. My cock sprang to attention. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing I thought. Until I saw that she had a razor in one hand and a bottle of shaving cream in the other.

"What are those for?" I asked.

"I like my men smooth." she answered.

Mia climbed into the shower and got onto her knees her face just inches from my dick.

"Oh, you look excited." she giggled.

Mia began massaging the shaving cream into my legs and then in deliberate talented strokes began shaving them. She then moved up to arms, armpits, and chest. She reached down and began massaging my balls with the cream. I groaned in ecstasy.

Kissed my neck and murmured, "Time for these." She got back to her knees and completely shaved my balls. My entire body asides my head was completely hairless. She stood up and shaved of my stubble and removed all remains of a beard shadow.

"Now you get all cleaned up. I'll be right back." She exited the shower and I stood there in a stupor.

I washed the hair and cream off my body and turned of the water. I stepped out, toweled off, and walked into Mia's room. Her closet door was shut, but the light was shining out the bottom.

She called from inside. "I'll be out in a second, leave the towel in the hamper."

I didn't want to go back to being naked, but did as she was instructed. I walked back out into the tv room to put on my clothes again. They were gone. I'd left them on the couch and now they were gone. In their place was a pair of black lace panties.

Oh god.

"Put them on."

I turned to see Mia standing in the door way clad in a matching pair of black panties and an incredibly tight "Ski Bunnies Are The Best" shirt. Her nipples were rock hard through the thin material. She was hiding something behind her back.

'What?"

"I said put them on."

Her voice was almost hypnotic. I knew I had no choice. I pulled the panties up my leg, feeling the luxuriousness of the fabric against my shaven legs. I pulled them up and over my crouch, pinning my balls and cock between my legs.

"Oh, my, god. You look fabulous." She pulled her hands out from behind her back. She was holding a make up kit and a black wig. The wig was the same color as my hair, only a little longer and styled into a girls cut.

"Come here, Robin."

"What?"

"I said come here, Robin. Now don't make me repeat myself again."

I walked towards her and she led me into her room. She seated me at her desk and spun me around in her chair. She went to work immediately with the make up kit. Applying foundation and plucking my eyebrows until they were thin and girly. She applied eyeliner and mascara.

"Pucker up."

I stuck my lips out and she applied a dark red shade of makeup. She snugged the wig down over my head covering my short hair cut and fixed in place with several hair pins.

"Shake it out" she instructed.

I shook my head and could feel the wig stay firmly affixed in place.

"Oh, you look so gorgeous, Robin!!!" she squealed. She grabbed a mirror to show me.

Now I suppose I had fairly androgynous face, but having a beard always helped keep me masculine. With such a close shave, make up, and wig. I didn't even recognize myself. Staring out of the mirror at my was a tan, beautiful, young woman. One who I wouldn't think twice about fucking. Mia had worked her magic perfectly.

"Ok, stand up!" I rose. "It's time to get you an outfit!"

She ran back into her closet and rummaged around. She came back with her arms full of clothes clutched to her breasts. I saw sexy stockings, bras with holes in them, crotchless panties, corsets. All sorts of crazy sex clothes.

"Where did you get this stuff?" I asked in amazement.

"Oh, you know, Daddy's allowance and such.

"Mia, why are you doing this to me, don't you have a boyfriend or something?"

She turned to and gave my balls a sharp squeeze. "Robin, somethings wrong with your voice, it's all deep."

"Mia, what are you talk-"

She gave my balls another, harder squeeze. I sucked air in through my teeth and did my best try at a girls voice. It came out soft and high. I fooled myself as I repeated my question.

Mia smiled at my voice in contentment and answered, "I had a boyfriend, but he was so boring. He wouldn't let me fuck him. So I tried girlfriends. They were better, but they were missing something. This." She stroked my cock through the panties.

"Now lets get you dressed!"

"But, Mia-"

"No, buts, Robin!"

She turned me around and lifted my arms. Picking up a corset she wrapped it around my waist.

"It's lucky were such close sizes, eh, girlfriend?"

I blushed again and shifted uncomfortably.

"I asked you a question." Mia gave my ass a sharp smack and I jumped.

"Y-yes, Mia, It's lucky!"

"Good." She began lacing the corset down my back. "Okay, inhale a little bit." I took a bit of a breath and she tightened the corset. I looked in the floor length mirror on the wall and Robin looked back. A tall, hot chick stood in the mirror. Not the college student looking to ski.

"God, you look sexy." Mia whispered in my ear as she pressed her breasts against my back. I stared at us in the mirror. Mia was running her tongue down my neck and was caressing my stomach. The corset pulled my sides in just enough to give me hips and even managed to push my chest up a bit. The only hint that I was no lesbian lover of Mia's was the straining bulge in my panties.

"Oh, Mia." I moaned girlishly.

Mia smiled. "Now that's more like it." She picked up a padded bra and slipped my arms into it. She buckled it behind me. Next came the stockings. Black fishnet. Last was a tight black dress that barely came down over my ass cheeks.

"And, voila!" Mia cried as she admired her handiwork. I was completely transformed. There I was standing in Mia's arms, one helluva beautiful girl.

"Now it's time for fun!" Mia whispered in my ear. I wasn't sure I wanted to know what fun was, but I was this far down the rabbit hole with no hope of escaping so I put up little resistance as she led me back into the main room of the basement. She ran back into her room and I could hear her rummaging around in drawers.

"Close your eyes!" she called.

I dutifully shut my carefully painted eyes and in my mind I was imagining all sorts of insane things this girl I thought I knew could be getting. I heard her walk back in, her bare feet padding on the carpet.

"Open."

I opened my eyes and there she was this demon temptress holding an eight inch long, fleshy dildo.

"Oh, no, Mia! I can't!" Robin's voice, not mine cried out.

"Oh baby," she said as she straddled me and waggled the dildo in between our faces. "You know you want to."

And the thing is, I wasn't entirely sure that she was wrong.

Mia licked the tip of the plastic phallus and swirled it around in her mouth. She pulled it out a strand of saliva connecting her lips to it. She put it to mine and with a little resistance I opened my mouth. She slowly pushed the cock in and I licked it slowly, lavishingly. She laughed as a closed my eyes and leaned forward to take more.

"Oh, my, my, aren't we hungry for cock?" she asked.

"Oh, Mia, I-I don't know..." I answered unsure.

"Don't worry about it, Robin. You'll love it! Trust me."

And I did.

She led me over to a wall and attached the dildo to it with the suction cup at the base. She pushed me to her knees. Her panty clad pussy was just inches from my face. I placed a small kiss on it. She threaded her fingers through my hair and said, "You're getting ahead of yourself, baby."

She helped me to my hands and knees and sat on my back, lining the giant dildo up with my ass. I didn't know what I was doing as she led me towards the buttfucking I knew was going to happen. She placed the tip of the cock on my rosebud.

"Now push back."

I did, slowly and it felt... I don't know painful, glorious, I'm not sure. I felt my ass start to stretch around it. I let a whimper of pain out. And then... the tip entered me. I felt my anus stretch and the dildo go in just slightly. Mia stepped off of me and came around to my face. She bent down and looked at me in the eyes. She gave me a wicked grin.

"Too slow."

She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back. The dildo rammed into me, all eight inches. My cock sprang out the top of the panties, rock solid and spewing cum all up my outfit.

Mia laughed. "Ah, Robin, you messed up your outfit. Clean it up."

I looked up at her, tears smearing my makeup slightly.

"Go on." she encouraged.

I tentatively shifted, the dildo shifting in me too, causing another spurt of gooey white. I scooped some up in my fingers and tentatively put it up to my lips. I licked it. That's when I broke.

I smiled up at Mia and scooped up the rest of the cum and eating hungrily. I began fucking myself on the dildo in earnest. Back and forth, harder and harder, and loving every minute of it.

Mia took off her shirt and sat in front of me, playing with her nipples, and frantically frigging her cunt. I moaned loudly at the brutal ass fucking I was giving myself. She saw this and began to pant.

"Oh, Robin! OH! I'm cumming! I cumming! I'M CUMMING!!!" Mia lost it and came hard. And so did I. This brings us to now.

I lay my head in her lap and collapsed off the dildo. Mia stroked my hair.

"Now wasn't that fun?"