Robin Goes Black For More

Story Info
Girl gets a booty call from an old friend.
3.3k words
3.82
49.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin was bored at home. Her best friend Maria had a boyfriend now. Some jerk she had met on Myspace; so she wasn't the most dependable person anymore. Always out with him Somwhere. She had been aimlessly chatting on her Facebook with a few friends earlier; but that grew tiring. As did Law and Order on tv. She had seen this girl accuse her teacher of rape and him claiming she liked it rough a dozen times now. She could use a little rough treatment she thought with a smile before yawning. Maybe it was just time to hit the shower and then bed.

She was kind of tired from work anyway. A room full of Kindergarteners was exhausting on a normal day. And today there was probably a full moon or something. Grabbing her pack of Newports off the nightstand she sat up on the edge of her bed. Needed a smoke before she did anything else. That's when he phone rang. She looked at the number and didn't recognize it. When it rang a fifth time she decided to pick up. A deep voice was on the other end. It asked her what her name was.

This annoyed Robin. What kind of jerk would call someone whose name they didn't even know. She said that it was Robin and asked who she was talking to. The strange voice just laughed and mocked her asking how she could possibly not remember him. She told the voice to stop playing around. That she didn't have any time for childish bullshit. She placed the cigarette in her mouth and lit it. The stranger on the phone offered her a clue that had Robin nearly drop the cigarette on her rug. Luckily she caught it. He said he had his cock inside her last month and proceeded to ask her just how many guys did she have dumping their loads inside of her that she'd forget him.

Robin had only fucked two guys the month before. On the same night. At the same time. Shawn? she asked. He laughed and told her at least she had gotten the first letter right. It was Sam. One of those big black dicks her little slut ass enjoyed a few weeks ago. Robin told him to shut the fuck up. That he wasn't allowed to talk to her like that just because of what she did with him. He asked her why not? She had been perfectly willing to be called a slut that night. He thought she liked it.

She did. And it was annoying her even more how she could feel herself getting wet while she talked to him on the phone. Still; he was pissing her off. She asked him why he had called her. He told her he was bored. And that when he gets bored; he also gets a little horny. So he asked his buddy Darryl for her number. Figured maybe she was bored and horny too. Robin shuddered a bit at the thought.

Robin had really enjoyed getting fucked by the duo the last time. She had never thought of sleeping with a black guy before really. They generally annoyed her with their smug attitudes; but she was bored that night and it seemed exciting. And it was. She loved how they treated her like nothing more than a fuck toy and didn't mind telling her so. Still; she thought it was a one-off. That she had experienced it and that was that. But now here she was wanting more.

He asked if she was still there. Robin thought about hanging up; but told him she was. He laughed and asked her if she was up for some more of his dick. She decided she was. What the hell? She was bored after all and it'd be hot meeting this near stranger just for sex again. She asked him where he wanted to get together. He asked if she remembered where he lived. She didn't so he gave her his address and told her to mapquest it.

Hanging up Robin extinguished her cigarette and walked over to her full length mirror to admire herself. Her shoulder length brown hair was a bit messed up and she had on her college sweat shirt from Suny New Paltz and a pair of plaid pajama bottoms. Hardly sexy she thought. Hardly like someone who would receive a booty call. She laughed to herself thinking about how Sam was over at his place probably hard as a rock waiting for her. No this look of hers wouldn't do at all. Robin was in the mood to be a sexy little slut now and she needed to look the part.

Quickly she removed her shirt revealing her big tits. She briefly caressed them before pulling down her pants. Her panties were a little sexy; but she decided they had to go too. Sluts don't wear panties. Looking at her nude form in the mirror she wasn't totally pleased with what she saw. At 5'2" tall and 140 lbs. she was a little overweight and she had once been thinner. She shrugged it off. Nothing she could change tonight at any rate. Walking over to her closet she began tearing through her clothes.

First she grabbed her stockings. Sheer and black with the word slut emblazoned on them multiple times. These had amused her when she saw them in the porn shop years ago. She bought them thinking she'd never have a chance to wear such a thing. She was proven wrong on many occasions since. Slowly she slid them on, up each of her legs. She paused on her right thigh; looking at her tattoo. Everyone thought it was strange, a gash with a three tears dropping from it. She liked weird things; though recently she began thinking it was a bit ugly herself.

Standing in her thigh high stockings, she next chose a short black skirt and pulled it on. It was a bit cold outside; but she decided to stick with her decision to go pantiless anyway. She liked the cool air on her skin anyway. Especially the sensitive areas. Next she reached for her corset top. It was purple and pretty and made her tits look nice and plump. She loved it. She then threw on a small black jacket and tied a deep red scarf in her hair. She thought about losing her glasses. She could where her contacts. But it may be fun having Sam cum on her face later. And she liked how sexy it looked having cum drip from her glasses.

Sitting down at her computer she brought up AOL and went onto mapquest to get the directions to Sam's place. It was fifteen minutes away; but it'd be worth it to feel a cock inside her tonight. She squirmed in her seat as she clicked print before turning and grabbing her hooker boots. She was going to enjoy this. Grabbing her keys and throwing her cigarettes into her pocketbook she headed downstairs. Her parents were up watching television. Robin told them she was off to see Maria and headed out to her car.

Driving slowly up his block; Robin recognized his house and pulled up. Turning on the light in the car she quickly applied her makeup. She wanted to make sure Sam thought she looked good. That she turned him on. She wanted to be desired. This made her nervous and after getting out of the car she quickly lit a cigarette before making her way up the walk way to the front door. She lifted her hand to knock. No turning back now she thought.

Robin shivered in the cold while she waited a few minutes. Then a few minutes more. What the fuck was this? She turned to leave; but then decided to call him. After seven rings Sam finally answered. Robin was annoyed and asked him where the fuck was he? Sam sounded groggy and told her he had fallen asleep; but he was home. He told her the door was unlocked; so to just walk her sweet ass on inside.

Opening the door Robin was happy to be in the warmth. The apartment was messier than the last time she was there; but this wasn't about being his girlfriend. She was just there to be a slut for him. To fuck him good and go home. She smiled liking the concept and that she was liberated enough to follow through with it. Sam had just woken up when she called; so she assumed he was in the bedroom. Last time she was in that room she had two black cocks inside her. This thought sent a shiver through her. She had loved being used by the horny strangers. She yearned to be used again.

It was dark when Robin entered the bedroom, only the light from the moon shining from the window illuminating her pale skin. She couldn't see Sam; but could sense he was there. Suddenly she heard his low raspy voice telling her not to turn on the light. To just follow his voice. Robin smiled. She liked games. He asked her how she was doing not that he cared. Soon he told her to stop. Her eyes had adjusted to the light and she could see his dark form seated against the wall on his bed. He appeared to be naked except for a blanket. He told her that she was looking good and Robin thanked him. When she did so however; he told her not to waste time thanking him. To just get over here and suck his dick.

Robin's knees trembled at the sound of authority in his voice. Feeling for the bed, groping in the dark; she crawled over to him. Her face was close to his and she could see his eyes staring back at hers. Feel his breath on her skin. And feel his cock stiffening under her hand beneath the blanket. Biting her lip she moved forward a bit and kissed him. Sam kissed her back passionately, suckling on her tongue. He told he that he knew she'd be back. That a little slut like her would want to be blacked again. He asked her if she'd thought about that night. About how good it felt getting stuffed with hard black dick. She hadn't thought about it much; but lied and told him she did as she kissed him. Slowly she ran and flicked her tongue on his neck. Working her way down to his chest she circled around his nipples before sucking on them. Squeezing his pecs she lowered her face down into his stomach and bit him. He tensed and told her that's the way he liked it. Called her baby as she licked up and down his stomach; getting closer and closer to his groin.

Looking up at Sam in the dark she playfully asked him "what's this?" as she reached under the blanket and grabbed his rock hard cock taking it out. She couldn't see the penis she began kissing, but she could taste it as she ran her tongue along its shaft; flicking the head rapidly. Robin asked him if that felt good and he surprised her by admitting he had better. This made her wetter. She took it as a challenge as she engulfed his dick in her mouth. Moving her hand Robin attempted to engulf his seven inch rod. She got about five inches down and Sam moaned in approval as he reached for her hair. He told her she was a good little white slut and to keep sucking. She did; bobbing her head while he told her how much he liked having little whores like her service him.

She loved being verbally degraded by men and pulling his cock from her mouth with a pop; she asked him if she was a good little cocksucker. He said yes that she was born to suck black cock while she continued licking and sucking on his shaft. She enjoyed making him moan as she moved down and began nibbling on his balls. Taking one and then the other into her mouth Robin sucked and wrapped her tongue around them while she jerked him off. She could feel them tense and got excited. She wanted the cum they stored inside. Slowly she began licking from his sack to the tip of his cock, which she took into her mouth with a pop. She did this repeatedly while he urged her to continue.

Robin was feeling naughty and after flicking her tongue on his balls for a bit she lifted up his sack exposing his taint. She began licking it as he squirmed telling her she was a nasty whore and a great cocksucker. She told him she had lots of practive while she sucked on his taint and licked up his balls. He was sweaty and she could smell his asshole. She asked him if he thought she was a dirty slut. He told her she was a nasty little whore. Robin asked if he liked having a little white slut suck on his big black dick and he moaned yes. He then asked if she liked blowing black guys and she told him honestly that she liked sucking any dick.

Sam then gasped and shuddered as Robin with a laugh, buried her face and tongue in his asshole. He couldn't control himself as her tongue began swirling around the rim of his ass and he began spraying cum everywhere. It shot into the air, some coming to rest on Robin's face, hair; and back; the rest going god knows where. Robin was grinning ear to ear as she let go of his cock and spread his cheeks, working her tongue in his ass a little; every once in a while playfully biting and sucking on his sphincter. She had often done the same to her ex-boyfriend Anthony. They were kinky bastards and she loved it. She had wondered if black ass tasted different. It was a bit mustier. She flicked her tongue in his ass as she grabbed his cock again. it was still hard. Good she thought.

Sitting up on Sam's bed she asked if he liked that and he admitted he did. While removing her corset top and exposing her breasts; she asked if anyone had ever done that to him before. Sam said no. That Robin was one of the nastier white sluts he had met. This pleased her. She wanted to be better than the others. Whoever they were. Moving in she went to kiss him but he stopped her. He said that was nasty. That she had just been licking his shitter and had cum on her face. Robin sighed and said that was fine. She just wanted to fuck him. Sam was okay with this and handed her a towel to wipe her face while she jerked his stiff prick with her other hand.

Robin asked if he liked her tits and he said he always liked a pair of big white titties before grabbing them. She pulled Sam toward her as he began kissing and sucking on her breasts. It felt so good as he bit her nipple before flicking it. She was ready and laid him back. Bending over she took his dick into her mouth again tasting his cum as she gave it a few quick strokes. Climbing onto him she eased his black dick inside of her. Robin gasped a little as she began to buck on his cock. Sam told her that was a good little slut as he sucked her tits a bit more before falling back and grabbing her nice round little ass.

Robin moaned as she bounced up and down on Sam's cock. She grabbed her tits and played with them as she rode him; licking her own nipples one at a time. This really turned Sam on and he began thrusting up inside of her harder. He asked Robin if she liked screwing other girls and she told him yes. This only made him fuck her harder, nastier. Reaching up he began pulling on her hair and forced a finger into her mouth which she sucked like a cock. He told her she was a nasty slut and asked if she had liked getting rammed by two dicks at once. She moaned like a little whore in approval. He told her how he noticed she hadn't worn any underwear and asked if she did that often. If she was just a little slut always ready to be fucked. She told him she was. His grip tightened on her throat.

Robin cried out and shuddered while he squeezed her neck as they fucked. An orgasm tore through her young white body as the black dick mercilessly slammed into her tender flesh. Sam held her by the neck as he continued to slam into Robin's pussy as she bounced up and down on him. He licked and bit her tits while telling her she was a useless whore that was only good for fucking. She moaned and begged him to fuck her harder. Telling him to fuck the dirty white slut as she slammed her pussy up against his groin. She heard him growl as he began to shake beneath her. Felt spurt after spurt of sperm fill her up, invade her womb as she continued her assault on his cock with her pussy. She was glad she was on birth control. She loved the feeling of a man exploding inside of her.

Robin was panting as they slowed down. She went to kiss Sam; but he pushed her away. She kissed her way down his chest again instead coming to rest by his softening prick. He moaned as she began licking it and started to suck him off; cleaning him. He told her that's right. To clean his cock like a good little bitch. She laughed as she continued. He then told her to get up he had to piss. She smiled devilishly at him and told him he could pee here. He looked at her to see if she was serious. She was. It was one of her ideas she had done several times with her ex. She didn't know why; but the thought of someone degrading her in such a way excited her. She told him he could piss on her. Wherever he wanted to.

Sam laughed and told her that she really was a nasty little white bitch. He told her he had to pass though. He was done with her for the night. Robin was a little disappointed. She wanted to really show this Sam guy how nasty she could be. He had other plans however and told her she should get dressed. That she couldn't stay the night. Once he was out of the room Robin sulked a bit; but shrugged it off. She was well fucked and could feel his cum crusting all over her body. On her face. In her hair. Soaking her insides. She smiled as she grabbed her corset top and struggled a bit to get it back on. She then threw her jacket on and grabbed her purse.

Sam was back and she asked if she could have a kiss goodbye. He told her not after licking is ass she couldn't. Robin was disappointed. This really did make her feel like a worthless slut. Which she guessed to Sam she probably was. He walked her to the door and told her he had fun. She told him it was pretty hot and asked if they could do it again sometime. He told her sure. That he'd call her when he got a chance. This seemed to lift her up a little and she hugged him before exiting his house. She heard his door click shut as she walked to her car and go insde. Looking in her rear vier mirror she was a mess with cum on her face and caked in her hair. Robin smiled at the reflection of the naughty little slut.