Robin Has a Threesome

Story Info
Robin has fun with her boyfriend and a stranger.
2.2k words
3.56
63.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony was busy taking pictures of her. She loved how sexy he made her feel. And she needed to feel sexy tonight. They had talked about it before; but tonight they were going to actually do it. For the first time meet up with a stranger they met online. His name was Joe and Anthony had been chatting back and forth with him online. Robin enjoyed reading their emails; Anthony talking about her like she was nothing more than a slut and Joe's hungry, horny replies. It made her feel so dirty seeing herself desribed as a whore. The two men talking about her like she was an object.

And that's exactly what Robin wanted to be treated like tonight. An object. A fuck-toy. She wanted to be used. This wouldn't have been their first choice for a threesome. Anthony was straight and while he enjoyed seeing her act like a slut; he'd much rather have two women to play with. Robin herself while she had kissed a few girls in college and sucked a tit or three; she had never gone all the way with another woman. And at 23 years old she really wanted to try it. But finding other girls to play with was hard; too many men posing as women or scared girls playing games. Men were easier and they wanted to get their first time swinging over with. See what it was like. And it wasn't like this would be the first time Robin had pleased two cocks at once before.

Robin smiled to herself thinking about her times with Anthony and his cousin. His cousin's tiny cock. Unbuttoning the front of her dress she exposed her tits to Anthony's camera. He loved photographing her being naughty and she loved being his plaything. He had dressed her tonight. He had been doing that more and more lately. Not that she minded. Since allowing her man to dress her, she had gotten alot of compliments on the way she looked. Especially from men. She loved feeling wanted; desired. She rubbed her nipples, squeezing her big tits as Anthony's camera clicked. She was ready to get fucked and told him so.

As she walked past Anthony she had fun playfully running her hand across the tent in his pants. She couldn't wait to suck on his cock. As well as this Joe guy's. Robin was a dirty girl. She prided herself on it. And she had done some things most girls will turn their noses at already. But most of her adventures had been solo before meeting Anthony. She never had anyone to share her dirty secrets with before. No one to join in them. She loved Anthony for giving her that. For the first time she didn't feel alone.

She walked out the door of their apartment, across the wet grass; and jumped into her car. Anthony soon joined her while she adjusted her mirror and looked at herself. Her makeup was a bit heavier than usual. But tonight she was a slut and she wanted to look the part. She ran her hand through her shoulder length brown hair and adjusted her glasses. At 5'2" and 135 lbs. she felt she looked good. She was wearing a tan dress that buttoned up in the front with sheer thigh high stockings. On her feet were cute calf length cowboy boots. She buttoned her dress up a bit. She had forgotten to inside and a bit more of her cleavage was hanging out than she could get away with at Dave and Busters.

That's where Joe wanted them to meet him. She hoped he'd actually be there. She had talked to him on the phone earlier that day and he sounded like a scared puppy. She thought it was cute and had fun teasing him on her lunchbreak from the school. Asked him how bad he wanted to fuck her. If he often met girls online. Luckily even if he wasn't there, D&Bs wasn't far from their place anyway. Worse come to worse she'd go home a bit pissed and fuck the shit out of Anthony. He was running his hand up and down her legs, sending shivers down her spine as his hand reached under her dress and rubbed against her bare pussy. She wasn't wearing underwear. She knew Anthony liked that.

Inside Dave and Busters Robin began to get a little nervous. While handing her ID to the security guard it sank in that she was there to meet a stranger for sex. A man she didn't know was going to stick his cock inside her tonight. Part of her wanted to go home. She didn't really want to be a slut did she? She looked up at Anthony and the thought of her moaning on his cock while another guy fucked her came into her head. Yes she thought. She did want to be a slut for him. For herself. She had started having perverse thoughts since she was a teen. Of other girls, of threesomes, orgies; and things she didn't even want to admit to herself.

Joe stepped up to them from the crowd with a beer in his hand. He was about 6 foot tall and a bit thinner than Robin liked. That was okay though she thought. He's only there for sex. Something about using him turned her on. She figured this is probably how guys think and laughed to herself as Anthony introduced them. Joe seemed like a nice guy and bought them some drinks before they got a table. They tried to make some small talk with each other; but everyone present seemed a bit nervous. Nobody knew how to proceed. Anthony asked if Joe wanted to play some games or something. Joe said not really. That he'd rather just go somewhere to y'know. Anthony laughed. He liked being in control of Robin and this was something new. Joe asked where they wanted to go. A motel? Anthony and Robin however told them their place was close by and cheaper.

Joe was cool with that and the trio headed to the parking lot. The rain had picked up a bit and Anthony told their new friend he could follow in his car. As Joe said goodby for now; Robin reached up and kissed him. They kissed for a little bit before Robin turned to Anthony and they headed back to their car. Now in the car

Robin was excited. She was about to get gangbanged. The thought of pleasing two cocks at once really turned her on and after putting the keys in the ignition she reached over and groped Anthony's cock. It was hard and she asked him if he was still okay with this. Part of Robin wanted Anthony to say no he wasn't. That he wanted her all to himself. But he didn't. He told her he was fine and asked her if she was alright. Robin said she was ready for some fun as they drove off for home.

Back at the house Robin sat on the couch with Joe uncomfortably. They had no idea how to proceed. Anthony was seated behind them on a stool watching. The trio made some uncomfortable small talk before Anthony said he had to use the bathroom. He figured Robin could use some time alone with her new conquest. Maybe it would put them at ease. When he finished and left the room he saw he was right.

There on the couch Robin and Joe had their backs to him. She was leaning over and making out with him. He couldn't see exactly what was going on; but figured out she was jerking his cock. Anthony stayed quiet as he watched the stranger unbutton the top of his girlfriend's dress. She wasn't wearing a bra so Joe had immediate access to her breasts and began rubbing them. Soon he lowered his face into her huge mounds and Robin grabbed his head as she moaned in approval. She looked over and locked eyes with Anthony just seconds before Joe ran his free hand through her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. He then told her to suck his cock.

Robin did as she was told and Anthony watched as his girlfriend's head disappeared into another man's lap. He heard her as she moaned and sucked on Joe's dick. Quiestly Anthony walked over and returned to his stool. He picked up his camera and took a picture of Robin as her head bobbed up and down on the foreign dick. Looking over at him Joe told him not to get his face in the pictures. Anthony said that wouldn't be a problem. Not like he wanted pictures of him anyway. Just wanted to look at the pics later with Robin. Of her being a little slut with a stranger's cock in her.

Robin was soon on her knees on the couch licking Joe's dick up and down. He was bigger than Anthony. About eight inches long and probably as thick. Robin jerked the base of his dick as she licked and then sucked on his balls. Joe moaned and told her she was great as sucking cock while he ran his hands through her hair. Soon Robin had him in her mouth again and was attempting to deepthroat the biggests dick she had met; but she gagged a bit. Realizing she wasn't going to be able to do it she gave up and began suckling the head, flicking her tongue all over it before going down for deeper strokes while she jerked the base. Joe asked if he could fuck her.

Leaning over the couch Robin shook her ass and asked Anthony if their friend could fuck her. Anthony was okay with it and Robin stood up and turning about kicked off her boots. She then stood up and toyed with both men as she slowly slid her dress over her shoulders and down her body. She was completely naked before them except for her stockings which Joe told her to leave on. She complied as he commented on the tattoo on her thigh. He thought it was weird. And it was. A gash with three tears dripping from it.

Climbing onto the couch she bent over the back while Joe stood up and dropped his pants. He slipped a condom on which annoyed Robin a little. She hated them; but didn't say anything as he positioned himself behind her. She wondered if that big dick of his would fit inside her. She looked at Anthony and asked him if he was having fun as Joe thrust into her. He grabbed her hips a bit roughly as he sank his dick deeper into her. Robin moaned like a little whore while Anthony continue to snap pictures. It was then that he got up.

Robin licked her lips as Anthony approached her and reaching for him she unzipped his pants dropping them to the floor. Anthony's cock was six inches long and fat. Just the right size for her she thought. Opening wide she took him into her mouth while the stranger took her from behind. She had fun moaning on Anthony's cock as Joe's dick hammered in and out of her. Soon though their new playmate groaned in pleasure and Robin felt his cock twitch inside of her. The bastard was cumming already. As she sucked Anthony's cock Robin continued to back her round ass into Joe's thrusting hips ass he came into the condom; which he soon pulled out with a plop. He left them and entered the bathroom.

Robin looked up amused at Anthony and he let out a chuckle while she kept sucking. He asked if Joe came and Robin confirmed it. Pulling out of Robin's slutty little mouth Anthony came around and sat beside her. He told her that's what she gets for having such a tight little pussy. Robin laughed and Anthony called him a two-pump chump before he spread Robin's legs and began kissing her. Soon Anthony was inside of Robin as she met his thrusts. While they kissed he whispered in her ear that he loved her as they fucked like crazy.

Robin shuddered in orgasm as Joe came back. He watched as Robin put her legs over Anthony's shoulders and he pounded her good and hard while running his tongue over her nylon clad leg. Coughing; Joe excused himself and said he was leaving. Looking up at him Robin said goodbye and gesturing for him to come over kissed him goodbye while Anthony fucked her. When the door closed behind him Anthony pretended to cum and Robin called him a two pump chump as he continued to saw in and out of her. Soon it was Anthony's turn as he exploded inside of Robin. She shuddered as the warm fluid soaked her insides while they kissed and Anthony continued to screw her.

Looking into Robin's eyes he asked her if she had fun and she nodded her head yes. She said maybe next time they did it; it would last longer. Anthony said maybe next time it would be a girl. Robin laughed and told him he would like that too much. He replied that so would she. He was right.