Robin Tries Something New

Story Info
Robin is bored at a party with nothing to do.
2.3k words
4.14
74k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin was a pretty wild girl; just not one to party. And unfortunately for her that's exactly where she was because of her best friend Maria. A boring party at a complete stranger's house where she didn't know anybody, except of course Maria herself who was too busy drinking and flirting with some jerk she'd met on Myspace. Now Robin wasn't a stick in the mud. Far from it actually. She just liked to get wild other places. Namely the bedroom. Which sucked for her being she didn't currently have a boyfriend. And even more unfortunately she didn't really dig any of the guys she saw here either. Most of them were thugs too into themselves trying to talk over the blasting rap music. God she hated rap music.

Stifling a yawn she decided to go outside for a cigarette. She knew she shouldn't smoke; but she liked doing alot of things she shouldn't; which is why she already had a pretty nice buzz from the beer she drank. Normally she wouldn't have thought much of drinking; but it was a school night and she had a class to teach in the morning. Which is what she was thinking about when she stepped out into the night air and leaned against the porch bannister where she enjoyed her cigarette. It was nice and quiet like she liked it and the air felt good on her fishnet clad legs.

Robin laughed to herself thinking what the kid's parents would think if they saw the way she was dressed. The fishnets were a hold over from a past boyfriend who really liked them. She always liked dressing a bit slutty. She liked being a cocktease and the stockings reminded her off all the naughty things she had done with him and several others guys over the years. She was now 25 years old and at 5'2" she was a bit overweight at 140 lbs.; but she had a nice shapely figure with nice big tits which looked good in the low cut shirt she had on and a round if a little small ass which the denim skirt she had on framed nicely. Even before dating her pervy ex she liked wearing sexy hooker boots out; sometimes with platforms; but tonight combat style. She ran her hand through her medium length brown hair and adjusted her glasses before pulling out another cigarette from her pack of Newports. It was a little chilly out and she wished she was home now and that she could have his cock inside her.

When she looked up she was looking into a dark grinning face extending a light to her. She took it and breathed out some smoke before taking the stanger; no strangers; in. The man in front of her was about her age as was his friend. Both were black and looked kind of thuggish. The one who lit her cigarette even had a gold tooth. Lame she thought. She was never into black guys; but with her ample assets a few approached her from time to time. The friend of gold tooth introduced himself as Dwayne and his friend's name was Sam. Robin thought about blowing them off; but decided to at least be polite. The night was boring anyway. She thanked Sam for the light and told them her name was Robin.

The two guys spent the next half an hour trying to engage her in small talk; but Robin quickly realized they had nothing in common and became bored. So she did what she always did when she was bored. She flirted with them. She knew it wouldn't lead anywhere; but she knew she could wrap the two of them around her finger and toy with them. She had fun being a cocktease. She played with her hair, ran her leg along her fishnet stockings and let her tongue slip seductively from her mouth a little. She then asked them if they had girlfriends and turned the conversation toward her favorite topic: sex.

Dwayne and Sam loved this. Dwayne had a girlfriend Rebecca who much to Robin's lack of surprise was white. Robin asked him what types of kinky things he did with her and he was more than happy to fill her in on every little detail. Robin then decided to really shock the obviously horny duo by asking if they ever had a threesome with this Rebecca girl. Dwayne said hell no before they got quiet. After several uncomfortable seconds Sam got up the courage to ask Robin if she'd ever been with two guys. She loved their expectant looks. Like little kids on Christmas. Even more-so because she could honestly tell them yes.

Robin was a wild girl after all and with her ex she had a couple chances to enjoy a threesome; both with men and women. She grinned mischievously after glancing down and noticing the emerging hard-ons on both men. Taking another cigarette out of her pack she twirled her tongue around it a bit while Sam's shaking hand went to light it. It was then that Dwayne got brazen and asked her if she liked fucking black guys. Robin laughed a bit before backing away. She was having alot of fun toying with these two. She looked up trying to look sultry behind her glasses and told them she hadn't been with a black guy. Yet.

It was at this point that Sam caught her by surprise when he came forward and kissed her hard on the lips; jamming his tongue down her throat. His hands went immediately to her tits as her own went up in protest. His kiss became softer then as his hands worked there way down her body and onto her ass. She began kissing him back and ran her leg up against his side when a third hand grabbed her bum and pulled her to the side. Before she knew what was happening she was making out with Dwayne as well. After several seconds of being groped by the duo she went back to kissing Shawn before stopping. She looked at these two black men who were running their hands all over her body.

Once in college she had nearly been with a black guy. But they were both drunk and after unsuccessfully fumbling to get his cock inside her in her dorm room; they both gave up and he left after only some heavy petting and kissing. As she looked from Dwayne to Sam she thought to herself mischievously that this time would be different. Her ex had talked about seeing her with a black man once; but she wasn't really into it and they never got around to it before they broke up. If only he could see her now. Tonight she was going to get fucked by not one; but two black men. A thrill ran through her thinking how dirty she is. She loved it.

Robin didn't want to bring them back to her place. She still lived with her parents; so she asked if they lived nearby. Shawn laughed and said they had walked to the party and only lived a little while away. This was perfect and she suggested they go back to their place as she lightly fondled their rock hard cocks through their jeans. The two men were grinning ear to ear as they left. On the way the trio playfully made out and groped one another; Robin stopping at one point to call Maria and tell her she had found a ride home and left early. It was hard to talk normal with Dwayne sucking and licking her tit the whole time.

Entering their place the first thing Robin noticed was that it was a dive. She shrugged it off. What did she care after all? She wasn't there to be their housekeeper. And the two horny guys were already lifting her loose shirt and sucking and groping her tits. She loved it when guys paid attention to them and helped the duo by removing her shirt and tossing it aside. The two black men devoured her stomach, tits, neck; and Sam eventually made his way back to her face. As Robin made out with him she worked her hands down to his belt and unfastened it. Unzipping his pants she reached in and pulled out his cock which she jerked furiously. Feeling Sam's hands on her shoulders she got down on her knees.

Now Robin had heard all the myths about how big black dicks were; but at least in her experience here it wasn't any bigger or thicker than her exes. Though this one was circumcized. Looking up at Sam's she began flicking the head of his cock with her tongue before shocking both men by swallowing him whole. She had lots of practice. She loved feeling Sam's big hands as they went to her hair while she sucked him off and loved the image in her head of being a slut for a complete stranger again. And a very black one at that. When she felt Dwayne's cock poking at her cheek she reached for it and after several strokes switched to blowing her second dick of the night. Dwayne's cock was a bit longer than Sam's. Definitely the longest she had ever had. But with a little work she could deepthroat him too and began sucking them both back and forth.

The two men were very vocal which she liked. Telling her how good it felt to have her suck them and what a hot slut she was. Looking up at them while jerking them off she moaned as she asked which of them was going to fuck her. Within seconds Shawn was down on her knees removing her panties and commenting on how wet this bitch was. She loved the way they were talking about her and nearly came as his seven inch cock entered her from behind. As Sam began slamming in and out of her wet pussy; Dwayne did the same to her mouth. She thought; when she could think; about how hot it was that Sam hadn't bothered with a condom. She never liked them and was on the pill anyway; so feeling a raw cock in her again felt good. She felt like the perfect whore and was; on her knee in only her skirt, fishnets; and boots with a black dick in both ends of her pale body.

Looking back at Shawn as she thrust back onto his ebony rod Robin asked if it felt good fucking that slut pussy. This was too much for Shawn and as he told her his black dick felt so good inside her; he began shuddering as he came inside her. Robin continued to bounce back on his cock milking him dry as she began to convulse in an orgasm of her own. She loved the feeling of a cock exploding inside of her. Dwayne meanwhile loved the feeling of this whore whose name he had forgotten's mouth on his cock as she moaned and squealed in orgasm. He watched as Sam pulled out of her and she fell back on her ass; his cock sliding out of her mouth with a plop. All thoughts of his girlfriend were gone as he looked at Robin pulling herself up onto his couch spreadjng her fishnet clad legs for him.

Jumping on her with one thrust he was in. Robin moaned as he fucked her pussy good and hard while she begged him for more. Dwayne asked her if she liked her first taste of big black dick and she shook her head that she did as they began making out while she spread her legs even wider to allow him greater access. At this point Shawn returned with a raging hard-on and told Dwayne to flip the bitch over while he sat down on the other end of the couch. His friend was happy to oblige; as was Robin who took Sam into her mouth once more while Dwayne hammered her hard doggy-style.

Grabbing her hair and neck while banging her Dwayne calls Robin a filthy slut and she loves it as he rams her head back down on her friend's crotch. Robin hungrily gulps down Sam's black dick again as the two men go at her on either end. They keep on fucking her until she has another orgasm. Her moaning and convulsing is too much for Sam who erupts in her mouth as she hungrily drinks his cum. Mere minutes later Dwayne lets loose inside of her with his own volley of semen as she pants and moans. The two men give each other a high five and comment on how unbelievable this little slut is. Robin meanwhile lies on the couch sweating in a daze.

Dwayne's cock is still half-hard when he tells Robin to clean his cock for him. Sitting up she loves it when he grabs her by the hair and forces his cock down her throat. She continues sucking on him while he fucks her mouth like a cunt. He tells her she's a whore and this is how whores are treated and she cums again as he begins shooting his load down her throat. He pulls out halfway through and cums on her face a bit. Looking at him filthily she wipes his cum off her face with her finger and then licks it off her finger lewdly. This is too much for the two men and they howl as they high five again.

After talking and joking with the men for a bit; she exchanges numbers with them and gets dressed. Shawn tells Robin that he's keeping her panties and she laughs telling them they're his. They ask if she wants them to call or pay for a taxi for her and she tells them she's okay before throwing on her coat and leaving. Once outside she lights another cigarette before calling her dad and asks if he can pick her up. She feels very dirty out in the cold on the phone with cum trickling down her leg.