Robin's Christmas Holiday

Story Info
Robin, Nikki and Carey spend Christmas at Robin's.
12.6k words
22.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several readers have expressed an interest in my continuing with Robin’s story. I think this is a good idea. For those who have followed her so far, thank you for your support. For those who don’t know Robin but would like to catch up, read the following stories in this order.

The Bitch’s Oven – Halloween contest entry.

Ding Dong the Bitch is Dead – the day after Halloween.

Saturday Arrives – the continuing story.

And these will bring you up to date.

*****

Robin woke the next morning to the gentle swaying of the boat and the touch of Danny’s hands between her thighs. He was climbing on top of her. She closed her eyes smiled and sighed, wrapped her arms around his neck and spread her legs. He made love to her so gently and sweetly. She decided she likes sex in the morning. It was peaceful and easy, so full of love and tenderness. That is until this wild man got so turned on he went nuts on her sweet ass. She was going crazy by this time too. The orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. His cock was stroking her sweet wet pussy and she was squeezing his thick dick as hard as she could. When Danny came in her he dropped his head on her shoulder and moaned over and over. They spent several minutes hugging and kissing and petting each other, sighing into each others ears.

Finally Danny broke the silence. “Honey, I have an intramural game this afternoon, I hate to leave you but…” He didn’t want to leave.

“Hummmmm, go kick their ass. Can I come watch you play?” She answered smiling against his cheek.

“Absolutely.” He answered looking into her eyes.

Robin couldn’t wait to tell Jennifer about her incredible date with Danny. She was knocking on her door as soon as she got back to campus. Jennifer answered still half asleep. Robin pushed into her room and hugged her neck.

“Morning sleepy head.” Robin said.

“Hummm, hi. Kinda early isn’t it?” Jennifer asked, looking at the clock on the wall.

“10:30? Early? Oh you lazy, lazy bitch.” Robin said smiling into her eyes. “Danny gave me an orgasm!”

“Danny, Danny who little whore?” Jennifer asked. Bitch and whore had become their pet names for each other.

“Danny Bishop, I told you I had a date. We went out last night. Oh, Jen, he fucked me so good. I had an orgasm last night and again this morning! My first orgasms Jen!” Robin was on cloud nine.

“This morning? You spent the night with him?! Brave girl.” Jen smiled but she had hoped to be Robin’s first orgasm.

“I’m nasty, I need a shower.” Robin said and headed to the bathroom stripping her top off as she went.

That’s when she noticed feet sticking out from under the covers of the bed. She stopped and pointed to them and smiled back at Jennifer as if to say who’s a brave girl? Jennifer just shrugged her shoulders and walked to the bed. She pulled the covers off of to expose a well built naked man lying in the bed. He slowly roused and rolled over. This guy was hung like a horse and obviously waking up horny. Jennifer took her robe off and crawled in bed with him and started to tease his cock, licking the head and flicking it with her tongue. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Robin standing beside the bed nude from the waist up. He jerked up and looked at Robin and then at Jen at his cock. He reached for the covers but Jen pushed them off the bed. “Walter Freeman the third, met Robin Bennett the first.” Jen said smiling.

“Hi.” Robin said.

“Uhhh, hello? Jen what uh…?” He didn’t finish his question.

“Walter is a lawyer here in town. He helped me get into law school. I’m coming back some day to steal his practice.” Jennifer said.

He looked at her smiling as she returned to her blowjob. He looked at Robin and stuck out his hand.

“Please to MEET You!” He said to Robin as Jen bit down hard on his gorged cock. “Careful down there.”

He held Robin’s hand and stared at her as Jen worked on him. He pulled her to the bed and she sat down beside him and watched Jennifer do her magic. He put his hand on Robin’s breast but she pushed it gently away and shook her head with a smile.

“Maybe later, I’m going to take a shower.” Robin said.

What was she thinking? She had her dream date last night and she’s telling some middle aged lawyer that she might fuck him later. She wasn’t too sure that everything Jennifer had to teach her was good.

Robin took her shower and wrapped her hair in a towel and took one of Jen’s robes off the door and put it on. She returned to the bedroom to see Walter doggy styling Jen, Jen was moaning with each long stroke. She was getting fucked so good her face was contoured in painful pleasure. Robin walked to her and starting running her fingers through Jen’s hair. She looked at the cock filling her as the glistening shaft stroked her pussy fast and hard. Then Walter pulled it out and ran it between Jen’s cheeks, it was staring Robin in the face.

“Sure you don’t want some Robin?” He asked.

Robin moved to put her face as close to his as she could get. She took his wet cock in her hand and squeezed him hard. His eyes were locked on hers, Jen was getting a well needed rest. Robin opened her robe exposing her bush to him, “My mama told me that as long as I have one of these that I can have all the dicks I want.” She guided him back to Jen’s pussy and let go, still smiling. Jen smiled at this too, her little protegee was growing up.

Walter finished fucking Jennifer, got dressed and left. He tipped an imaginary hat at Robin, said goodbye and told her that he would definitely be seeing more of her. She laughed and told him there was nothing left to see but ass. He said he couldn’t wait to see it and left.

“Danny Bishop huh? Glad you had a good time.” Jennifer started.

“Good time, good time! I had the most awesome time of my life! Jen, this guy really sent me. Seeing Walter screw you didn’t even do anything for me, all I can think about is Danny.” Robin said, plopping down on the bed beside Jennifer.

Jennifer put her arm around her neck and they lay there talking. Jennifer fondled Robin’s breasts. Robin told her the whole story of their date. Jennifer loved the part about the boat. She asked Robin to take her out there some time. Robin agreed, she liked the idea too and didn’t think Danny would mind. Jennifer suggested they invite Danny along. Robin hesitated at that and fell into deep thought. As if awaking from a dream Robin leaned on one elbow and looked Jennifer in the eyes.

“We only have a few weeks left.” Robin said.

“I know honey. I know.” Jennifer answered.

Robin laid her head on Jennifer’s breast and became sullen. Jennifer brushed Robin’s hair and they both lay there thinking about Jennifer’s leaving with little chance of ever seeing each other again. They both had other lovers in their lives but the thought of parting was still so sad. Over the next six weeks Robin would go out of her way to be with Jennifer, even to the point of turning Danny down twice for dates.

The day Jennifer and Robin would see each other no more finally came. Robin had taken Jennifer to the boat the day before and they spent the night there. They held each other and cried and laughed and looked into each others eyes and loved each other deeply and slept on each others breasts. They woke the next morning and started all over again. Robin thought she would never taste anyone as sweet as Jennifer again. Robin had begged Jennifer to tell her why she tasted so sweet on her tongue but Jennifer would always write it off to natural chemistry. Robin would miss her taste, her face, her body, the whole package. A girl she had looked at as the ultimate bitch turned out to be her deepest love, her best friend, her mentor.

Robin cried on Jennifer’s shoulder as she opened the car door. She held her tight. All of Jennifer’s friends were there to see her off and they all knew Robin had become special to Jennifer. Jennifer forced herself into her car, she started the engine and she slowly drove the car out of Robin’s gripping fingers. Robin waved until Jennifer was out of sight. She dropped to the pavement and cried her eyes out. Nikki and Carey were there for her. They held her and cried with her. After several minutes they were the only three left in the parkinglot.

Nikki and Carey were spending the Christmas break with Robin and her dad. It was a five hour drive. Robin let the other two do the driving, Robin spent the time crying. She had said goodbye to Danny, they wished each other a happy holiday, hugged and kissed and exchange gifts, promising not to open them until Christmas day. Robin had opened hers. It was a beautiful but inexpensive ring. She wore it with pride. She would see Danny again in just a few days, but Jennifer was gone for good. She cried. She missed her so much.

When they got to Robin’s house Nikki and Carey couldn’t believe their eyes. They pulled into the circle drive. The house was a huge two story mansion. Robin’s dad was in real estate development. He had gotten rich when developers decided to build the new mall on land that he owned. (Can anyone say multimillionaire? I knew you could.) He had taken that money and developed other real estate. He had started two housing complexes in town and bought several other businesses. He was in insurance before all this and kept that business as well. He had more irons in the fire than anyone could count and they were all burning white hot.

Robin’s dad met them at the double front doors. Robin pulled herself out of the car and ran to him. She was teary eyed, he asked her why. Nikki jumped in to help and told him that she missed Danny. Robin gave her a little smile and closed her eyes, her head resting on her father’s chest. Nikki was amazed at how handsome he was. Dark hair, just a little gray at the temples. Sharp features much like Robin’s, and extremely fit for a man his age. She was taken a back by this awesome hunk.

“Well, Robin, would you like to introduce everyone?” Her dad asked.

“Oh, daddy, I’m sorry. Daddy this is Nikki Clark and Carey Faulkner. Nikki, Carey this is my dad, Brandon Bennett.” She said wiping her tears.

“Hello girls. Robin has written me so about you. I am so glad to finally meet you.” He shook both their hands and showed them into the house. “Isn’t Carey wearing you jacket.” He said in Robin’s ear.

“Shhhhh, daddy, I will explain later, but I can tell you it’s hers now. Don’t be mad, I’ll explain.” Robin whispered in his ear.

“Robin, that coat cost seven hundred dollars.” He whispered. She just looked at him pleading with her eyes for him not to say anything.

They took their bags and followed him, looking at the beautiful doors in awe. As they entered the house the first thing they saw was a gigantic chandelier hanging in a large foyer. A wide hand carved staircase led to second story. Large rooms lined each wall. They could see paintings and artwork of all kinds everywhere. Nikki and Carey knew now why Robin never had a concern for money. Brandon led them upstairs and showed them to their connecting bedrooms. He showed them the baths and where they could find towels. He excused himself giving Robin another hug and informing them that dinner would be ready in about an hour. The girls bounced on the beds amazed at their surroundings.

“Robin, why didn’t you tell us your dad was such a hunk? Damn girl he is hot.” Nikki asked.

“He’s my day, he’s not hot.” Robin answered. Nikki just rolled her eyes dreamily.

“Robin, where is your mom?” Carey asked.

Robin ducked her head and fell silent. Her look became a cold stare. She finally looked up at Carey then at Nikki.

“My mom was killed in a plane crash. She was so beautiful. She was with a man…well we never knew for sure, but dad thinks she was leaving us for this other man. I don’t know. But they were in his plane and it crashed. They both died. Mom and dad weren’t getting along very well anyway. I miss her.” Robin told her story, her eyes tearing up.

Nikki and Carey just sat staring at the floor. They had never heard Robin talk about her mother. The couple of times they had brought the subject up Robin had turned the conversation in another direction. They were both thinking that money can’t buy happiness.

“Dad just sunk himself into his work after that. He’s dated a few ladies but nothing too serious. He doesn’t have a lot of time for dating. He has made so much money it’s crazy. He doesn’t need any more but I guess once you have it you always want more. Anyway, he’s taking this week and part of next week off to spend with me, with us. We’re going to have a blast.” Robin exclaimed smiling.

The girls got settled into their rooms. Nikki’s and Carey’s rooms had a walk-in closet separating them. They put their clothes up and kept running between rooms showing each other new amazing things they had discovered. They were in awe.

They stayed up well past midnight talking and laughing. Robin shared her childhood memories with them. The most unbelievable Barbie collection, her high school yearbooks, the works. They went through it all. They all fell asleep in Robin’s room. Carey and Nikki made it to their own beds sometime during the night.

Nikki was the first one up. She went down stairs to the kitchen. Brandon was sitting at the table reading the morning paper.

“Good morning Mr. B.” Nikki said.

“Good…good morning Nikki.” Brandon stopped cold when he saw this little honey in next to nothing.

Robin had talked her into wearing a night gown while they were here. She had on a black stretch lace camisole and black lace panties. As next to nothing as she could get. It was a chilly morning and Nikki’s hard nipples were witnesses to the fact.

“Can I get some milk Mr. B?” She asked.

“Yes honey, glasses are in the cabinet beside the refrigerator, help yourself.” He watched her intently.

Nikki stretched up to get a glass showing the bottom of her ass. She opened the refrigerator and the light shown through the flimsy nighty showing Brandon every sweet line of her little body. The round mound between her thighs entranced him. She stood there for almost a minute, bending over, acting as if she were trying to decide what to get. She got her milk shut the door and went to the table. She pulled out a chair and slid it as close to Brandon as she could. She jumped in it on her knees and leaned on one elbow to look at the paper with him. He was on the funny paper section. She would read one and laugh and point out the joke to Brandon. He kept glancing from the paper back to the beautiful shot she was giving him down her cami of her monotone nipples and breasts. It had been quite awhile since Brandon had last been with a women, now he was indulging himself on this little girl’s body.

She read one strip making fun of body piercing. She laughed and showed it to him. He had read it almost fifteen minutes ago. He laughed but not for long. Nikki pulled her camisole up to the bottom of her tittys and showed Brandon her new pierced belly button with a rhinestone stud. She flicked at it with her finger. Her belly was hard, flat and muscled. Her panties were as sheer and see through as any he had ever seen. Her bushy pussy was covered in a smoky layer of next to nothing black lace.

“I just got my belly pierced, do you think it’s too much? Do you like it? Is it silly?” Nikki rattled off her questions.

Brandon was still in his robe and modest pajamas but the button up fly was beginning to bulge. He studied her belly button between glances from her upper stomach to her pussy.

“Oh, well Nikki I don’t know. Robin hasn’t done any of that has she?” He asked, his eyes locked on her firm well built tender body.

“No daddy, I haven’t pierced anything and don’t plan too.” Robin walked in looking at Nikki as if to say don’t mess with my dad.

Nikki turned and sat in her chair the right way. Brandon cleared his throat, said good morning and excused himself from the table, covering his cock with the paper.

“Could I finish the funnies Mr. B?” Nikki asked looking up into his eyes with a devilish grin.

“I will bring them back to you in a little while dear, I’m not finished yet.” He answered and left the kitchen.

“Gosh, Nikki, put something on before you come down. You’re almost naked.” Robin said half upset and half loving the sight of her.

“I agreed to wear something, I didn’t say what and you didn’t specify.” Nikki said smiling a sneaky little smile.

“Hey guys.” Carey said stretching and yawning as she entered the kitchen.

“Morning Carey Poo.” Nikki said.

“Morning.” Robin added.

Robin fixed breakfast for them. Eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. Black coffee, milk and orange juice. They ate and cut up and talked about what they would do today. Brandon was going to take them to buy a Christmas tree and they were going to spend the day decorating the tree and the rest of the house. They would make a day of it and have a blast doing it. There would be a fire in several fireplaces throughout the house. They would have hot cider and all kinds of Christmas treats to eat. Mrs. Everly, the housekeeper and cook, was coming to fix a big dinner later.

They got home with the tree, it took all four of them to get the monster in the house. Brandon got his six foot step ladder from the shed to reach the top. The girls got the decorations from the attic and the fun began.

“Honey, I have to go to the office, but just for a couple of hours I promise. I’ll be home before you know it.” Brandon announced.

“Daddy, you said you would be free for my whole Christmas break, you promised.” Robin said, running to hug him faking like a pouty little girl, sobbing on his shoulder.

She smiled up at him and gave him a peck on the cheek and opened the door for him. “Hurry back daddy, you’ll miss all the fun.” The girls had the house to themselves and all the decorating to do. They had been working in between spurts of play for almost two hours when the doorbell rang. Robin bounced from the living room to see who it was. She threw open the door to see Allen standing there. She jumped up and threw her arms around his neck.

“Allen! How are you?” She all but screamed in his ear.

“I’m great Robin, how are you?” He was happy to see her.

“Come in I want you to meet Nikki and Carey, my friends from school.” She said leading him into the living room where the tree stood half decorated.

“Nikki, Carey, this is Allen.” Robin said.

“Hi.” Nikki and Carey said in unison.

“Hello, how are you?” Allen asked.

Allen joined in on the fun. He was ready to do whatever to be near Robin again. They had broken up before they left for college. Allen had received scholarships to another school. He tried to talk Robin into going with him but Brandon had wanted her to go to his alma mater. She like Allen a lot but not enough to go against her daddy’s wishes, she loved Brandon more than anything. Brandon liked Allen though, when he got home he invited Allen to stay for dinner, an invitation which Allen most happily accepted.

After a huge welcome home dinner everyone sat around the newly decorated tree and enjoyed the fire. Carey and Nikki curled up on a couch, Nikki played with Carey’s hair, Brandon and Allen just looked at them as sisterly girls. Allen and Robin sat near the fire catching up. Brandon went to sleep in his favorite recliner. Soon Robin and Allen got up. Robin motioned to Nikki and Carey to be quiet. Robin whispered in Nikki’s ear that she and Allen were going for a ride, she was quick to add for them not to wait up for her, she gave Nikki a little wink and a smile. Nikki sat there petting Carey and studying Brandon. She wanted him. She looked down to see Carey asleep. She slipped out from under her, lying her head gently on a pillow.

Nikki crawled into the recliner with Brandon. He puts his arms around her in his sleep. She began to rub his stomach and he came wide awake. He had assumed his little girl, Robin, had crawled up in his lap to hug him. He looked at Nikki and then at the sleeping Carey on the couch.