Robin's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
An agent begins to learn the chain of command.
2.6k words
4.32
15.2k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had dozed on and off during the several hour trip. Traveling in relative comfort compared to other trips recently, she was clean and her hands were not-uncomfortably tied in front of her. Her fear had plateaued during recent events, but as the car came to a stop at what was at first appearance a plain metal double-gate, her fear began to rise again. Armed security greeted the driver and allowed entry to what was clearly their destination where her servitude would begin. Having to strip and be examined by the two people the night before underlined what her new life would be like and the reality put a lump in her throat.

She would be powerless in the new life. As her current ordeal unfolded, she realized she'd been powerless in her previous life as well. She'd tried to be the best agent possible, defending her people from threats of untold varies throughout her career. In spite of being legally right and trying to do the right thing after the examples of corruption she'd witnessed, there was no support from her superiors, those she had respected. Now she'd be someone else's plaything at best and might still end up dead because she followed the law of the land. The team who captured her had not killed her, but they'd surely killed the life she'd thought she would have.

Although it was not nearly as grand as the Jefe's compound the night before, the car wound its way through decorative plants, gardens, past what looked to be outer quarters, and pond before reaching the large house. An old man gardening made eye contact with her as they passed, causing her to longingly think of her family. The car stopped and Mary turned her over to a guard with little fan-fair. As the car drove away, she shuddered at the loss of the last shred of familiarity or hope she had in this new world.

The guard escorted her through the large classically Spanish appointed home. They stopped in the living room where a blond-haired, blue-eyed woman sat on the couch. The woman was attractive with sharp features and wearing little make-up while wearing a simple but elegant red dress. She was clearly not happy with the new arrival.

"Mi nombre es Gabriela. Y tuyo?"

"Ummm"

"Por supuesto, la perra no hablo Espanol" the blond said with irritation.

"My name is Gabriela. And yours?"

"I'm Robin" she said quietly.

"Senora" Gabriela said with more irritation.

"I'm Robin Senora" she said with the slightest hint of rebellion as she looked away.

"Dejanos" Gabriela ordered the guard, causing him to leave.

Gabriela got up and stalked towards her, grabbing her by the jaw. "I am not the one you are here to serve, but you will definitely obey me and respect me" as she stared into the captive's eyes. "I'm his woman. You do as I say as if I were him. I don't know why Jefe sent you, I please my man. You will only get scraps here until I can get them to send you elsewhere whore" Gabriela said, punctuating it with a firm slap across her face.

Anger swelled in Robin, wishing her hands were untied as she was in her first confrontation where no one was pointing a gun at her. This turned to confusion as the angry woman in front of her began to unbuckle her pants, yanking these down to her thighs. The woman sat back on the couch and pulled her down flat across her knees with Robin butt-up on her lap. Stunned, Robin did not resist, not expecting this sort of altercation. The woman gave her one hard slap on her white boy-short covered butt, then yanked these down, fully exposing her. Robin felt cool air on her most private places as the realization sank in of what was coming.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you" she said urgently.

Gabriela grew angry and corrected her, "Senora!" then began smacking her muscular ass hard, over and over.

Robin said, "I didn't mean to offend you Senora" through clenched teeth as the spanking grew painful.

With no response, the spanking continued at length. Robin felt the hot flashes of pain on her butt, feeling the muscle jiggle a bit with each strike. She was acutely aware of her nakedness down there, knowing what Gabriela must be seeing, both private places exposed. She'd never had a woman see her this intimately and not many men for that matter. She struggled with each spank, but was held firmly across the dominant woman's lap.

"You slut, you are enjoying this" Gabriela voiced as she saw that Robin was getting aroused, the wetness becoming obvious at the entrance to her sex. Robin held still in disbelief as Gabriela's finger entered her pussy, confirming the wetness. Her embarrassment overwhelmed her that she was getting wet from anyone treating her like this, never mind another woman. Gabriella began spanking her while fingering her sex continuously.

"You will not be giving this to him, my pussy is for him, he is mine" she was informed while Gabriella fingered her harder while still occasionally slapping her reddened butt. Startled, Robin looked back to her punishment because Gabriella's finger had left her pussy and was now firmly pressed against her anus.

"Please Senora, don't" she surprised herself by pleading, but Gabriela smiled and pushed.

"Awwwww" Robin groaned as the wet finger slowly went up her butt. Gabriela savored the sight of her finger buried in the woman's red-brown asshole which was reflexively squeezing her finger in protest while she could still see wetness in the woman's pussy below. "This is what you will be giving him gringa so that I do not have to do it" she said evilly. "Stand up!"

Robin digested that information while she delicately tried to stand with her pants around her thighs and the woman's finger still lodged where it shouldn't be. The finger slid out of her as she gained her feet, but she still felt weird where it had been. She'd not been one to let boyfriends have this after one bad experience years ago. Gabriela stared at her and said, "strip off all of your clothes."

As Robin moved to take off her clothes, she was very aware of the wetness that she knew was obvious around her crotch. Once nude, she stood there with her hands uncomfortably at her sides, knowing that covering herself was not an option.

Gabriela accused, "pussy wet, nipples hard, you are a slut" as she reclined back on the couch and hiked up her dress.

"Take my panties off gringa" causing Robin to hesitantly lean over to comply.

"No, on your knees."

Robin went to her knees and looked away as she slid her hands along Gabriela's legs to the tops of her red bikini panties. She awkwardly slid them off and could begin to smell the dominant woman's sex. Looking her in the eye, Gabriela said, "taste them" in a tone that did not ask. She moved them to her lips, starting to try to lick a dry area, but realizing she couldn't get away with it, licked the crotch area that was soaked with juices. The taste of woman, similar to her own taste that she'd experienced on her ex's cock and fingers was in her mouth. Her eyes welled at the realization of what she knew she was going to be ordered to do.

"You know what to do now esclavo."

"Please" in a small voice.

"Do it" Gabriela said through a cold smile.

Robin didn't move for a long second or two, then shuffled forward on her knees to get closer. She leaned in and slid her hands under the other woman's buns like her ex had done to her. As she leaned in to do what she dreaded, humiliated tears were running down her cheeks. The scent of the other woman's sex, not bad just alien, filled her nostrils as she moved in to lick. As her tongue slid along the dominant woman's labia, she heard her "mmmmm".

"That's a good start, keep it up." She called loudly, "Victoria, bring me wine!"

Robin cringed knowing someone was about to come witness her licking the other woman. She dutifully licked Gabriela's pussy first around the lips and opening, then guided by the hands in her hair, she was moved to give attention to the woman's clitoris. Gabriela was purring from the attention to her clit as Robin heard footsteps causing her embarrassment to deepen. An unseen Victoria had seen her nakedness crouched between Gabriela's legs while the wine was delivered. Senora chuckled after a deep drink of wine and let out a moan as Robin gave her a hard lick in frustration.

"Take a drink" as Gabriela held the glass down to her.

She awkwardly due to the angle took a drink with the taste of woman mingling with red wine in her mouth.

"Don't stop, more" she was instructed to drink deeply. Gabriela caught her breath, then sighed as Robin's now cool tongue again began swirling over her clit. Tired of the chase, Gabriela drained her wine, then took Robin's hair by both hands. Firmly, she was held in place as Gabriela ground her pussy onto her mouth, taking what she wanted and needed. At times Robin struggled, having a hard time breathing, but again got air as Gabriela moved her to a better angle. The grinding against her mouth became more frenzied, then Gabriela groaned and pulled her mouth onto her pussy hard. Robin's hands tried to give her some slack as Gabriela firmly held her in place as the orgasm ran its course. Robin's mouth was awash with the other woman's juices and she swallowed as she had several times throughout the ordeal. Finally letting her go, Robin recoiled back a bit from Gabriela's pussy as the other woman panted with the intensity of what her slave's mouth had achieved.

"Clean me" Gabriela commanded. Robin looked confused then figuring out what was being ordered, leaned down to reluctantly lap up the excess juices on and around her pussy. Gabriela hissed and moved her head away at one point, "Not the clit, I'm still tingly" then allowed her to continue. After a time, Gabriela stood up leaving Robin relieved that it was over. Instead however Gabriela turned around and bent over the couch, exposing herself to Robin.

"You are not done gringa."

Robin looked at Gabriela's ass in disbelief, hoping not. She leaned forward and aggressively tried to lick the other woman's pussy hoping to preempt what was likely coming.

"Wrong hole" Gabriela said with satisfaction.

"You will be punished if you wait another second."

Robin leaned in, trying to make herself do it. She put her hands on the other woman's cheeks and gently spread her a bit. Gabriela moaned as she felt Robin's breath on the exposed very private area. She moaned when Robin began kissing around her cheeks.

"Get on with it" impatient Gabriela directed.

Robin's eyes closed as she leaned in and kissed the other woman's asshole, ending the kiss with her tongue licking. She licked all around her reddish hole suckling all the juice that had ran out of her pussy. Robin was mortified at what she was doing and the tears were non-stop. What embarrassed her more than having to clean juice from off the other woman's ass was that somehow, she was still wet, wetter in fact than she had been before. Eventually Gabriela decided that she'd humiliated the ex-FBI gringa enough.

"You did well Robin. If you do as you are told here, you will be ok."

With that, Gabriela pulled her onto her lap. She looked into her eyes and began kissing the tears off of her cheeks. Surprised by the tenderness, Robin made eye contact with her. The woman still looked harsh to her, but began to kiss her softly. "If you do as I say, you will be rewarded at times." Gabriela kissed her for some time longer and moved her hand down between Robin's legs exploring the wetness. Two fingers opened Robin as the hard woman's tongue darted in her mouth. Breaking the kiss, Gabriela began to move her. Robin was made to straddle one of Gabriela's legs, her bare pussy against her leg.

"Now gringa, I want you to rub yourself off on my leg."

"I don't need that Senora."

A hard smack landed on her ass, "It wasn't a request."

Robin jumped, her butt had gotten more sensitive as the skin had time to react to the earlier spanking. She began tentatively moving her crotch on the other woman's leg. Robin blushed at the trail of wetness she knew she was leaving on Gabriela's leg, but the woman kissed her and urged her to continue with her hands on her hips. Robin was the most embarrassed she'd been in her life, but she felt incredibly decadent as the other woman reached behind and fingered her as she began to more urgently rub her pussy on the leg.

The combination of the friction on her clit, the fingers in her pussy and the other woman's kisses were getting to her. To make matters worse, a wet finger began rubbing her asshole. She moaned into Gabriela's mouth as the little circles on her anus became more and more firm, this while her pussy rubbed back and forth on her leg. The moan turned into a soft grunt as the finger pressed deep into her rectum, stopping her movement on the leg for a second.

Robin whimpered, "please stop this" as Gabriela's finger bottomed out in her butt and hand made her start sliding her pussy on the leg again.

Gabriela's mouth in conjunction with the probing finger and heat on her clit silenced her and she became lost in the multiple sensations. Robin was grinding her pussy on the leg below her hard as Gabriella began fingering her deeply...a long slide out and a plunging slide back in, deep in her asshole. Robin couldn't take it, her world turned into a long slow building orgasm that made her drop down on Gabriela hard as it fully hit her. Sparks radiated out away from her clit and asshole as it moved through her.

"Yes, yes, good girl" Gabriela crooned to the convulsing girl on top of her.

Breathing heavily, Robin's world was white light for some time. Eventually after a while, maybe seconds, maybe minutes the O had run its course. Her clit still felt tingly against the wet leg below it and she was acutely aware of the hard thin presence in her butt.

She looked up into the eyes of Gabriela, the first woman she'd known sexually. Even though she had not consented to it, she was still embarrassed because her cum was all over the other woman's leg.

"You will be his, be you will be mine too.

Victoria. Please show our new 'guest' to her quarters. Get her settled in, then show her the chores. Introduce her to Miguel so that she can also help him around the grounds."

At Gabriela's que of pulling the finger from her butt and pushing her away, Robin got up and began to pick up her clothes to put them on.

"Don't bother, you will be naked until I decide you have earned clothing. My man will be home in a few weeks, the one you were given to serve. Until then, you are mine."

Robin was no longer surprised about how bad the situation could get. She dutifully carried her old clothing through the house as Victoria showed her to her quarters, her cheeks red...one set from the embarrassment of Victoria, Miguel, and a guard seeing her naked, the other from her mistress's firm hand spanking her. With as much dignity as she could, she followed on her way to her uncertain future.