Robin's New Year's!

Story Info
Robin Bennett 's continued adventures.
5.9k words
12.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from the Robin Bennett series: The Bitches Oven Ding-Dong the Bitch is Dead Saturday Arrives Robin's Christmas Holiday

*****

The girls got back to school still flying high. Nikki and Carey called Brandon and thanked him over and over; they talked for almost an hour. Robin had an idea that more went on during Christmas than either one of those two were going to tell her. Robin was on the phone with Danny for about five minutes. They were meeting in an hour at a local coffee shop. Robin couldn't wait to see him; she ripped her clothes off and hit the shower. She was out and dressed in fifteen minutes. She wasn't worried about hair and makeup although she did look hot when she hit the door of the dorm. She had on a short tight black skirt and a tube top to match. Her belly button was showing for all the world to see, begging to be kissed. Her heels weren't as long as they could have been but they were long enough. All that black set off the hot red of her lipstick.

She had been at the coffee shop for almost ten minutes when Danny got there. Her heart raced when she saw him. He slid into the booth beside her and just sat and stared at her. They had only been apart for a couple of weeks but it had seemed like years. His hot sexy eyes melted her. She sighed deeply into his mouth when their lips pressed against each other's.

"Oh Danny, I missed you so much," she sighed deeply into his ear.

"Oh baby, not half as much as I missed you," he answered back.

Robin stuck her tongue into his ear and dug her fingers into his leg. He knew she wanted to be alone with him, they headed to the boat. Robin couldn't wait. She put her face close to his and grabbed his cock when they got in the car.

"Hurry baby, please hurry," she moaned.

She rubbed him through his pants as he sped toward the lake. She unzipped him and stuck her hand inside his underwear. She could just get her fingertips on his head. She pushed further into his pants.

"Honey, wait. I can't drive with you doing that," he told her.

"Danny I can't wait, I need you," she replied.

"We're almost there, just a couple of minutes," he said, pushing the foot pedal down harder.

The car came sliding to a stop at the pier throwing gravel all over the place. They were running hand in hand toward the boat before the gravel quit flying. When they got to the dock Danny took Robin in his arms and picked her up and stepped onto the deck of the boat. As he slowly lowered her down his body her skirt rose up and her naked pussy pressed against the head of his cock sticking out of his pants. Her heat made his blood rush all the more. He unlocked the boat and pulled her inside. He switched on the light. Robin dropped down onto the mattress and bent one knee; her skirt rode up higher. She slowly parted her thighs as Danny stripped in front of her, his eyes locked on her soft bush. She sucked on one finger as he stripped his wonderful body.

Danny dropped naked between her knees; he studied her sweet body while reaching for the elastic waist of her skirt and pulling it down her luscious legs. She stretched her arms over her head and closed her eyes sighing deeply as he undressed her. He raked his fingers over her stiffening nipples as he pulled her top down her stomach. His eyes danced from her nipples to her eyes and back as he tugged her top over her hips and down her sleek smooth legs. She pulled one leg out and then the other. She lay naked except for her black high heels. She looked so delicious Danny didn't know where to start eating but he would definitely be eating this baby tonight.

He pulled her right ankle up and placed it on his shoulder. He began to slowly lick and gently chew on her calf as his hands massaged up her leg. He dug his teeth into her soft skin as his mouth reached the thick muscle of her unbelievably shapely calf. Robin began to play with her nipples her eyes locked on his every move. His mouth was on the soft inner flesh of her knee. Her fragrant pussy aroma rose up to fill his senses. He could almost taste her in his mouth. When he got to her mid thigh he rolled around so his cock was at Robin's face. He continued to kiss and lick up her thigh.

Danny stopped and sank his teeth into her skin when she took hold of his thick naked cock; her thin delicate fingers felt so good wrapped around him. He rolled her to her knees and placed his face directly under her sweating pussy. She was swelling and getting so hot and gorged. He pulled her down on his mouth. He nibbled on her thigh inching toward her tasty meat. She was hot and sweaty and salty. He could feel the swollen lips of her cunt against his cheek. His mouth fell wide open and his hot breath blew against her wet pussy when Robin slipped her lips over the fat thick head of his cock. He lay there soaking in the feeling. Robin moaned and ground her hips against his face. He got the hint and began to softly lick her gorged lips. They were wet and opening before he could make two passes over them. The more he licked her the deeper she took his cock into her mouth. When Robin couldn't stand it any more she sucked him in to the hilt and pushed her creamy cunt hard into his mouth. She rubbed herself all over him leaving no doubt as to what he would and wouldn't touch down there. He was ready and wanting to touch it all.

He had two fingers inside her stroking her pussy wildly. They had been eating each other for about five minutes. When Robin started massaging his balls while she sucked him, he lost all control and began tonguing Robin's pink puckered little asshole. When Danny planted a smacking kiss on her ass and began to ream her out she jumped away from him; she rolled onto her back and looked at him with surprise.

"Danny!" she sighed deeply.

"What babydoll?" he asked.

"Oh Danny, I've never felt anything like that but...but isn't that nasty?" she asked shyly.

"Sorry Robin, I just got carried away," he answered.

"Oh Danny, that felt so good!" she said.

He moved to her side and laid down, he played with her nipples. When he started to kiss her she put her hand on his mouth and looked at his lips with sexy interest. She looked into his eyes and pulled his moist hot lips to hers. She kissed him and ran her tongue into his mouth and sucked his tongue into her mouth when he offered it. The thought of where his tongue had just been aroused her in some strange way. She had never thought about him doing what he had done. She held his lips to her mouth as he climbed between her legs and eased the head of his cock into her wet ready body.

She opened her eyes to study his face as he gave her inch after thick hot inch of his throbbing cock; their lips still locked tightly in a lover's kiss. He opened his eyes to catch her studying him lovingly. His gaze was lost in her eyes as his last inch entered her and he began to hunch her slowly. Finally he pulled his lips from hers. His breathing was getting deep; he was having trouble getting his breath. He looked longingly into her eyes.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what?" he sighed out.

"For being you. For having such an awesome cock...for knowing how to use it to please me so much," she said, closing her eyes. "And for kissing my ass like that," she added quickly wrapping her arms tighter around his neck and burying her face against him.

He fucked her with great care and gentleness. At least until he couldn't stand it any longer. Then he began to stab his hard tool violently against her pouty gorged pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him against her wet stomach. Their bellies were sweating and slapping against each other loudly. Danny reached under her and stuck a finger into her ass and began to run it in and out of her tight little hole. Robin stiffened her body as the tingles rushed up her legs and flooded her stomach. She began to scream his name as she came.

"Ooh Danny, yes Danny, oh Danny that's so good, Danny...DANNY!" she screamed and moaned and groaned all at the same time.

Danny never broke stride. His cock was well oiled with her sweet juice and he was getting close to orgasm. He wrapped his arms under her and grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down while pile driving his cock into her pussy. He was stroking her hard and fast lost in the deep pleasure of the moment. He screamed so loud in her ear when he came she heard ringing for over an hour. His cock exploding inside her sent her over the edge again, they shared this orgasm wrapped in each other's arms but enjoying the pleasure in their own bodies.

They lay there petting each other and sighing and smiling at each other. Danny turned out the light and pulled the blanket up over them.

"What are we doing for New Year's?" she asked him after several minutes.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" he asked back.

"Noting I guess. Whatever you want to do," she answered.

"There are several parties, I guess we could make the rounds," he suggested.

"That sounds good," she replied, pulling easily on the hair on his chest.

"Robin, I really don't care where I am on New Year's as long as you are beside me at midnight," he told her.

She rose up and kissed him. "You're so sweet," she said.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. They were at peace. All was well with the world.

Robin woke the next morning lying flat on her belly. She felt Danny roll on top of her and start rubbing the head of his cock between her pussy lips. She spread her legs to let him in. When she was wet enough he pushed his cock into her muffin. She lay there and soaked it in; his belly pressing against her spread ass brought back memories of last night when he had kissed her there. He flipped her hair off her neck and bit her gently, massaging her neck with his teeth. The sensations raced through her body. She bent one knee to let him get deeper. She arched her back pressing her ass high allowing him to have his way with her. He screwed her gently. He rolled her onto her side still stroking her. His chest was pushed up against her back. He arched away from her and hunched her harder. His passion was rising. His fucking got faster, his thrusts pounding her now. He held her hips and pulled her against him. She massaged her breasts and her clitoris while he pleasured her. Danny loved sex in the morning; he was cuming in no time. He kept hunching Robin after he was spent but he couldn't keep hard and soon fell out limp across his thigh.

"Sorry baby," he said.

"For what Danny?" she asked, sighing, almost out of breath.

"For not getting you off," he answered.

She rolled over and faced him. She looked into his eyes and brushed her fingers across his sweet face. She kissed his lips softly, barely touching hers to his.

"I would rather not cum with you than cum buckets with any other man," she told him.

He put his arm around her neck and pulled her close. They petted each other and he rubbed her back for a few minutes.

"No...sorry, I'm not going to leave you like this," Danny said, rolling Robin onto her back and sliding down her body.

His tongue was dancing between her cunt lips before she could take a breath. And his tongue took that breath away. Her belly was heaving up and down with each stroke of his wonderful tongue. He stuck two fingers into her pussy and massaged her asshole with his thumb; his tongue bathed her clit with its hot saliva. Her body quaked when she came; it seemed that the orgasms were getting more and more violent every time he brought her to one. He lapped at her sweet juice as it flowed from her body. He returned to her and held her head against his shoulder; she pouted and sighed and sobbed in sweet delight.

"Thank you," she whispered in his ear at last.

"You're most welcome tasty lady," he replied.

She cupped his genitals in her hand and snuggled up closer to him. They lay there talking about New Year's and how much fun it was going to be. They decided to go to Mom's in a little while and eat breakfast. Neither of them moved.

"Danny?" she asked cautiously.

"What baby?" he asked back.

"Danny, did you...well, were any of your old girl friends...at Christmas, did you...see any of your old girl friends?" she asked.

"You make it sound like I had a harem," he replied with an uneasy laugh, trying to change the subject.

"Did you?" she asked again.

"Yes, Robin, I saw a couple but I didn't go out or anything. I saw Debby while I was out shopping one day. And I saw Wanda at a party a friend of ours threw but that's all. Did you see anyone?" he answered.

She wished she hadn't brought it up now, her thoughts turned to Allen and the Christmas present she had given him in the car that night. She shook her head yes.

"You did see your boyfriend?" he asked.

"He's not a boyfriend, well, not any more, not since I met you anyway," she answered.

"But you saw him, went out with him?" he pushed the issue.

"Yes, well, we had been close friends but he's really not...well, Danny after you he just isn't...no one is anything since you," she whispered and gave his balls a squeeze.

"Did you have sex with him Robin?" he asked.

"Danny, how could you ask me that, of course not, I would never have sex with any man but you," she sounded hurt.

"Sorry baby, I guess I just can't imagine a guy out with you and not wanting to do you," he replied.

"Well, he did want to but I didn't...oh Danny I can't lie to you," she pressed her face harder against his chest.

"So you did have sex with the guy?" he asked again.

"No...I...I...just gave him...I sucked him...oh Danny, I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I promise it will never ever happen again, I promise, I promise," she said, worried about his reaction.

He didn't say anything for a long time. His hold on her loosened. She was afraid.

"Robin. The night of the party back home...Wanda and I...we had sex," he said, now afraid of her reaction. "I'm sorry Robin, I promise it won't happen again too," he said, the regret pouring out of him.

"You made love to her?" Robin asked.

"No, we just had sex, there was no love. We had been drinking at the party and she pulled me into the bedroom and we screwed, that's all," he told her, he could feel her warm wet tears on his chest.

"Robin?" he finally broke the silence.

"What?" she sobbed.

"I'm sorry Robin, please forgive me," he asked.

"I can't tell you what to do, I don't own you I just..." she didn't finish her thought.

They ate breakfast in silence. When one would catch the other's eyes they would quickly look away. They both hated the uneasiness that had crept between them. It would take some time to get past this. Robin went back to her room when they got back to school and laid down on her bed and cried herself to sleep.

It was late in the afternoon when Nikki came bouncing into the room. She plopped down on Robin's bed and shook her awake. She could see that she had been crying. The smile raced from her lips.

"What's wrong Robin?" she asked.

"Oh nothing," she answered.

"Is Danny ok?" she asked.

"Yes, he's...oh Nikki, he fucked his old girlfriend over Christmas break," she started to cry again.

"Oh Robin, is that all?" Nikki said.

"Is that all?" Robin almost yelled.

"Robin, he could have married her or turned gay on you or something," she smiled down at the teary eyed beauty lying under her arm.

Robin snickered at her remark and ducked her head under the covers. Nikki rubbed her back down to her ass.

"Does he know that you and I and Carey...?" she didn't have to go on.

"Yes, I think so but he knows it's just a thing I'm going through.

"Oh so I'm just a thing you're going through huh?" Nikki slapped her on the butt teasingly.

"No...you know what I mean. Besides you screw guys too," Robin was quick to point out.

Nikki climbed over her and pressed her breasts against Robin's back. She stroked Robin's hair. Nikki started talking about New Year's and what they were going to do. Robin told her that she and Danny had planned to go out but now she didn't know for sure. Nikki suggested she go out with him but she wanted them to all meet up some where around midnight so they could celebrate together.

"Danny may be your first kiss of the New Year but I want to be your second," she said.

Robin rolled her eyes up to look a Nikki. She put her hand on hers and squeezed her gently.

"Nikki, can I ask you something?" Robin asked.

"No I would prefer that you not," Nikki answered sarcastically. "Of course you can, you know you can ask me anything."

"Has anyone ever...ever kissed your ass?" she asked shyly.

"Most people I get to know get to kiss my ass eventually," she answered.

"No, Nikki, I mean really. Actually kissed you, put their mouth on her butthole...has anyone ever?" she asked again.

Nikki slid her hand under the covers and inside Robin's shorts and panties and pressed her fingers between the cheeks of her butt and began to explore her. Robin laid her top leg over to let Nikki play. Robin closed her eyes knowing that Nikki would soon be experiencing her in the anal ways. Nikki's fingers tickled and touched her softly. She ran one finger into Robin's pussy to get it good and wet. Robin sighed and began to writhe at her touch. Nikki stuck her finger into Robin's ass and Robin's thighs opened for her.

Nikki got up and locked the door and told Robin to get naked. Robin was stripped before Nikki could get back to the bed. Nikki pulled Robin's legs off the bed and lowered them to the floor. Robin went with it and got onto her knees and dropped her head on the bed knowing where Nikki was going with this. Nikki's tongue ran up one ass cheek and then the other. Robin was swaying against her mouth. Nikki told Robin to pull her cheeks apart. Robin spread her legs and took her ass cheeks in her hands and pulled them open. Nikki's hot breath fired up Robin's ass. She couldn't wait to feel that sensation again, the sensation of having her ass reamed.

Robin let out a hot sigh when Nikki pressed her wet lips against her tender pink anus. Nikki stopped long enough to get her vibrator and turn it on and slide into Robin's hot pussy; her tongue returned to Robin's wanting hole. Robin was screaming into a mouthful of sheets in nothing flat. Nikki reamed her ass for the longest time. She stabbed her tongue as deep up her as she could. The more she licked her the hotter Robin got. Her juice was dripping down her thighs, her fragrance filling the room. Nikki took the vibrator from her pussy and slowly inched it into her anus. Robin began to suck each breath and exhale quickly and just as quickly suck in the next breath. When Nikki had the vibrator four inches or so inside her she told Robin to relax and she turned it on. Robin exploded!

They laid on Robin's bed and held each other for a long time after Robin came back to earth. Nikki loved showing her new things.

"Don't tell Carey about this, she doesn't get into it. She thinks it's too nasty to try," Nikki said.

"Carey...too nasty, are you sure you're talking about the same Carey I know?" Robin asked giggling.

"She doesn't go there. I've tried but she won't go. Oh well, it's not for everyone I guess," Nikki added.

"I'd kiss you but you've been brown nosing. I'm sure you taste shitty about now," Robin told her laughing.

Nikki got up and grabbed her pillow and pounded Robin in the head. The fight was on. They threw pillows and beat each other with them for almost thirty minutes. Finally, they both fell exhausted onto their respective beds. Nikki went to the bathroom and washed her mouth. She came back to Robin's bed and kissed her hard on the lips, pressing her tongue into Robin's mouth.

"There bitch, you've been butt fucked and kissed by the same lips," Nikki smiled at her and left.

Danny and Robin were getting over their discomfort around each other. They had both screwed up over Christmas break and knew it. They discussed New Year's plans. They decided to make all the parties and meet Nikki and Carey at Eric's party at eleven-thirty. Danny wanted to suggest champagne on the boat later but he thought he would wait and just drive to the boat without discussing it with her.

12