Robin's Reckoning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quox
Quox
105 Followers

"I take it the Joker and his men were dealt with sir?" asked Alfred.

"Yes. Not too bad of a scrap tonight. I think the Joker's losing his touch --thank you Alfred." Batman pulled off his gauntlets and took the glass of juice from his loyal and trusted valet.

"Indeed. Perhaps that clown will consider retiring."

"That would solve a lot of problems," Batman said, "but I doubt it."

Tim pulled off his black domino mask, and took a glass of orange juice from Alfred, "Thanks, Alfred." Alfred nodded with a smile, and Tim quickly downed the drink like he hadn't had any water all day. He then returned the glass to the table.

"Well, I'm going to turn in. Goodnight, guys."

"Wait Tim." Batman looked down a little on the ground and sighed. "Alfred, would you excuse us, please? We'll be fine for the rest of the night."

"Of course sir." With that, Alfred walked back up to the entrance of the cave that led into the mansion. As Alfred left, Bruce removed his cape and cowl. When he was gone, Bruce spoke again.

He addressed his protégé. "Remember when I told you about 'blowing off some steam?'"

"Yeah, I remember." Tim replied with a slightly puzzled expression.

"You should blow off some steam."

Tim looked a little confused. "Uh, okay. You mean take a vacation?"

"Not exactly. It's kind of a personal matter for you Tim. Your... first time was with Harley and Poison Ivy, two people you hate. It shouldn't have been like that. So, in a week I'm going to send you on a... special... mission as Robin. When you get to the rendezvous point, you will either proceed with your mission, or not. Either way, it will be fine."

Tim folded his arms in front of his chest. It was his turn to look down now. Without thinking about it, he slowly started pacing back and fourth alongside the Batmobile. He thought about it for a full minute, putting pieces together.

Is Bruce suggesting what I think he's suggesting? Tim thought to himself. And if so, do I dare take him up on his offer? And if I do, who would he send? A hooker? No way. Bruce would never be so hypocritical. Then who? Another hero? If so, which one? Not one of Bruce Wayne's lady friends I hope. Those girls give me a headache. Then again, it could be an actual mission.

Finally, Tim looked back at Bruce. "Alright, I'll get to the rendezvous point, and I'll decide from there, how about that?"

Bruce stoically nodded his head. "That's fine."

"Okay, I'm going to go turn in now. Good night."

"Night, Tim."

With that, Tim headed over to the walk-in closet that held their costumes and equipment. He removed his red tunic and green leggings, and put on a pair of sweats and changed his white undershirt. Bruce sat at the computer and logged in tonight's events.

The moment Tim finished, the exterior entrance to the Batcave opened, and a souped up motorcycle jetted in. Riding, of course, was Batgirl. Tim started walking up the stairs that led into the mansion but then he stopped, turned around, and looked at Batgirl. It was like he was really seeing her for the first time. He stood there watching her get off the bike, and admired her firm, tight figure wrapped in black. He swore he could almost see her breasts jiggle, but that might have been his imagination coupled with his fatigue. Slowly, he turned away, and headed for his room.

Batgirl removed her motorcycle helmet, cape, and cowl, and she once again became Cassandra Cain, a girl in her last teenage year.

"How did it go tonight?" said Bruce, as he typed away at the keyboard. He didn't look at Cassandra as he typed.

"Pretty good. You were right. Joker did have a secondary crime on the opposite end of town. Rumors on the street said a smuggling company was coming in. I guessed they'd be at the Dixon Docks, and I was right. "

"Casualties?" Bruce said as he picked up his glass of orange juice, finished it, and then put it down.

"None found, nor heard of on the police bands. I used those nerve strikes you taught me. They really are easy on the knuckles." Cassandra said as she rubbed her knuckles.

"Good." Bruce had finished typing on the computer.

"There's something important you want to talk about." It was a statement, not a question. She could practically read an invisible sign above Bruce's head that told her what he was thinking.

"Yes, that's true. It's about Tim." Bruce then turned to Cassandra. He didn't have his usual stoic and resolve face on. This time, he looked more compassionate. "Are you aware of what happened with Tim, Harley Quinn, and Poison Ivy six months ago?"

Cassandra nodded her head. "Yes, Tim told me about it when he was patching me up from a bullet wound back in Blüdhaven." She said with a melancholy voice. It was obvious how sad and upset she felt when Tim told her the tale of his first sexual experience.

Bruce continued. "Earlier tonight, Tim and I took down the Joker and Harley Quinn. I stopped the Joker with a sedative tipped Batarang. Tim defeated Harley by breaking her kneecap."

"You don't approve," Cassandra said, matter-of-factly, "But... I have seen you do the same thing a hundred times."

Bruce looked away from Cassandra and stared at the half-glass of juice. "It's not just tonight. I have seen Tim become more violent since. And...I don't want him to become more like Jason was... Or me."

The two let a silence pass for about a half minute. It was Cassandra who broke that silence when Bruce was about to. "How can I help?"

With a long soulful sigh, Bruce told Cassandra about the Justice League's informal "Special Missions" program set up by J'onn the Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman.

"Tim didn't deserve his first time to be like that. It should have been with someone that he wanted. But Tim never had a girlfriend before.

"It's very difficult for people like us to form relationships. There are few we can trust, and letting in others can be dangerous and unpredictable. Worse, our secrets force us to lie to those we care about, and time together always gets interrupted. Very few of us form stable committed relationships. Most haven't.

"That burden takes its toll. Some find release through exercise, others listen to music, and some do art. But over-brutalizing criminals is no good. The excessive violence eats away at you; in some cases changing us into what we fight, like Lyle Bolton a.k.a. Lock-Up.

"So, we have found a way to best relieve the tension. And that is through sex."

Hearing that, Cassandra raised her eyebrows, and her mouth dropped a little.

"It was Wonder Woman who started this. She found that many others needed release. However, she can't do it alone. So other members of the Justice League, men and women, assist in this program."

Over the next ten minutes, Bruce gave Cassandra all the details about the Special Mission Program. He especially told her about how it runs on a quid-pro-quo basis, and when she herself needed release, someone will come for her.

It took less than five seconds before Cassandra answered. Though Bruce didn't actually request her, she knew that's what he wanted to ask.

"I want to do this for Tim."

What secretly surprised Bruce was that she said she wanted to do this, not that she would merely follow his order or consider his suggestion. Perhaps she had always wanted to do this.

"I have one concern, though." Cassandra said, somewhat nervously.

"Name it."

Timidly, the half Asian girl answered. "I have never done that before. And I... want to be good for Tim. I need... training." Cassandra took a half-step toward Bruce, and expressionless, Bruce took a half-step back. For another half second, Bruce actually considered the 19-year-old. He hoped she couldn't interpret is momentary indecision.

"If you want training for that, I'll contact Wonder Woman at the Watchtower tomorrow. Until then, get some sleep."

"Okay." With that, Cassandra Cain headed to a separate room that housed the Batgirl suits. She changed into a pair of black cotton shorts, and put on a gray Wayne-Tech t-shirt. When she was done dressing, she found herself alone in the cave.

Cassandra turned out the lights to the Batcave, and proceeded to the interior of the manor to her bathroom located next to her bedroom. She took off her shorts and t-shirt and started the shower.

While soaping herself up, her mind raced. She thought about Tim, and how handsome she found him. She imagined those strong hands of his lovingly holding onto her tiny waste from behind. She could almost feel his young cock penetrate her (technically) virgin pussy. She thought about how wonderful it would be if he were right there with her in that shower. With her hands on the taupe-colored tile, she would grind her cunt with vigor backwards into Tim's loins over and over again. She imagined him kneeling before her with both his hands clasped around her ass, trying to devour her clit and labia while one of her own hands rested on the back of his head, and the other pulling on her taut nipple.

As the warm water cascaded down her naked body, her hand trickled down her well-toned tummy and then into the lips of her furry pussy to plunge two fingers into her depths. Her other hand cupped one of her large tits, and she simultaneously rubbed her areola while frigging her tight twat. Doing this, she kept thinking about Tim and how they would pleasure each other for hours and hours on end. She started to pant.

And then she started thinking about Wonder Woman; quite possibly the most beautiful, and powerful, woman in the world. Bruce said she would help her. In what way? Cassandra tried to imagine Wonder Woman in the shower with her and Tim. She found it turned her on just as much.

With all the erotic imagery coursing through her mind, Cassandra's honey pie erupted into her hand. Her breathing started to slow, and then she noticed her razor and shaving cream on the shower stall caddy. She brought her hand up to the shower head, and rinsed off the juices. She then angled her vagina toward the water, and rinsed that off as well. Cassandra noticed that her womanhood looked kind of furry, and once on a stakeout she heard three men talk about sex. All of them agreed that a shaved pussy was a rare and enjoyable delicacy. So she took hold of the can of shaving cream and lathered up her mound. Very carefully, with the razor, she shaved her mound bald. Because of her great care, there were no scratches and no razor burn.

The young crime fighter finished her nightly routine and went to her bedroom. When she passed Tim's door, though, she stopped walking. Pressing her ear to the door, she could hear Tim sleeping soundly. She raised her hand to knock, but then stopped herself, and put her hand down. Wait. You need training first. She thought to herself.

Cassandra abandoned the idea of having an encounter with Tim for now, and went to bed.

********

The next evening, Cassandra and Bruce were dressed in their crime fighting uniforms. Batman and Robin were going to investigate a case in Birnley while Batgirl was to undergo training at the Watchtower.

Batman gave Batgirl an earpiece, which she put inside her ear, and then re-covered her cowl.

"Batgirl to Watchtower, one to teleport."

In a flash of light, Batgirl's molecules were broken down and shot off into space. Inside the watchtower, on the teleportation pad, those same molecules were rearranged to the precise makeup they were before. There was no one to greet her, but that was alright. She knew where to go.

Batgirl casually walked through the hallways of the space station, but being careful not to pass too many people. She didn't want anyone to speculate why she was really there. Finally she came to a stop at a pair of metal double doors which read, "Wonder Woman," and pushed the button for the doorbell. A moment later, the Amazon's voice chimed in, "come in," and the lady caped crusader did so. Right in front was the living room area, and off to the left was an open corridor that led to the bedroom.

What Batgirl saw, momentarily shocked her. She of course knew why she was there. She even fantasized about it. Still, she wasn't quite prepared as she thought she was.

Wonder Woman was on the king-size bed, on her hands and knees. Kneeling in front of her was none other than Roy Harper, better known as Arsenal. He was once Green Arrow's protégé, now a hero and weapon specialist in his own right.

By the look on his face, he was greatly enjoying Wonder Woman's talent at fellatio. Roy had his head reeled back in ecstasy. His blue eyes were shut, and he let out a moan of contentment. The taller beauty deepthroated Roy's charger and her tongue rubbed the underside of it where he was most sensitive. After that treatment, she started bobbing her head up and down slowly. She panned her eye to the side, and spotted Batgirl.

"Ugh, hssssssss! You're the best Diana!" Roy said enthusiastically while running his hands through the tall woman's jet black hair. He then turned his head to see a mildly shocked Batgirl. At least he guessed she was shocked judging by the way she took a step back, but he could not see her face. He was still mostly clothed, as was Wonder Woman, except that his red and gray jacket was discarded elsewhere, his shirt was still on, and trousers were lowered to expose his seven inch cock, which he happily fed to the kneeling Amazonian princess. As for Wonder Woman, she was also mostly clothed, but her corset was pulled down to expose her massive breasts.

"Sorry about that, kiddo. Guess we got kinda antsy waiting. I'm Arsenal, but you can call me Roy." Roy said.

Wonder Woman released Roy's dick, but still kept a gentle hold on it with one hand, and slowly rubbed it. "Sorry if we startled you. I'm Wonder Woman, but you may call me Diana." Wonder Woman said apologetically.

Finally, Batgirl spoke. "It's okay. This is why we're here. I'm Cassandra. Do most men like oral sex slow and gentle like that?" Batgirl spoke as if she were asking a question about automotive mechanics.

Roy raised an eyebrow at Batgirl's directness. He held a hand in front of Wonder Woman signaling her to stop for now. His penis quickly calmed down, and went back to normal. Wonder Woman pulled up her corset.

"Well," Roy said as the two Justice Leaguers moved to sit on the edge of the stacked comfy bed. Batgirl sat down in front of the two on a sofa behind her. "Some guys like consistency, others like variety. Meaning some like quick pumps, and keep that going for the whole performance, or go slow and steady all the way to win the race. But others -and I think most, actually- like variety." Roy got off the bed, and moved to sit next to Batgirl who was situated in the center of the couch.

It was Wonder Woman's turn to chime in. "That's right. Some feel it's like a decathlon: you start with one technique, and then use another. Lick him, then suck him, then work him with your breasts, then with your hands, your throat, your teeth. You can even get creative and brush him with your hair. The unpredictability will drive him insane with pleasure."

Wonder Woman then got off the bed and casually moved to Batgirl's left. "May I sit?"

Batgirl gestured for her to sit down. Feeling a little self-conscious, Batgirl lifted her cowl off her head, to reveal a pretty half Asian girl of almost 20 with shoulder-length jet black hair. The two members of the Justice League were behaving in a very accepting manner. They wanted her company, and had no intentions of keeping anything from her. She felt that she should do the same. After all, they did know her real name.

After she removed her cowl, she took off her scalloped gauntlets, removed her cape, kicked off her boots, and removed her socks using her toes; all of which she stored underneath the couch. Now she was down to her shirt and leggings.

"Wow, you're a real hottie, Batgirl." Roy complimented.

"...Thank you. But you can call me Cassandra," she said with some air of shyness. She looked into his eyes, and then looked down.

"The first thing new lovers should do when first being intimate," Wonder Woman said, "Is to get used to touch." With that, Roy looked into the younger girl's dark eyes, looked down at her lap, and gently placed his hand on top of hers."

"If he wishes to escalate," Wonder Woman continued, "the man should try rubbing her arm and back."

Slowly, Roy rubbed his hand on Cassandra's right bicep. He then slithered his hand to her back upon which he brushed his fingertips. The young crime fighter responded by placing her hand on his thigh.

Next, Roy leaned in to plant his lips on the side of Cassandra's neck, nibbling at her soft skin. He put his strong hands on her shoulders to move her closer to him for easier access. This caused the young Asian girl to shudder and shiver, but she didn't pull away. Finally, she turned her head towards his, and he kissed her full lips.

After just another moment of hesitation, Cassandra complied. She brushed her lips to overlap his over and over again. Feeling more comfortable, she slipped her tongue into his, and their tongues fought and loved and fought again. Roy drifted his hand up to Cassandra's large breast and groped it as they kissed.

"Mmmm." Cassandra moaned into Roy's lips.

After a few moments of squeezing and more lip service, the girl took the initiative and reached for Roy's imprisoned phallus. She found and squeezed and stroked through his leggings. This time it was Roy's turn to moan.

Cassandra, while kissing Roy, then tucked her warm slender fingers underneath his shirt and pulled up. He parted his lips to clear the shirt, and quickly returned to their oral duel. The thought of her following suite excited and worried her at the same time; excited because she was thoroughly enjoying the experience; worried because they would soon see her scars. And her body carried so many.

But Roy had several scars of his own on his nearly hairless and athletic chest. His sculpted torso had almost as many as she had. With that revealed, she felt less self-conscious.

At the other end of the couch, Wonder Woman was starting to get into it too. She was leaning back draping one leg on the back of the sofa, and the other on the floor. She lowered her top, and her full breasts, were exposed to the processed air. Her hands rose to her voluptuous mounds and caressed them slowly, savoring her own touch. The Amazon's fingertips twiddled her nipples enhanced by the visual Batgirl and Arsenal provided. "Hmmmm. You're a natural Cassandra." Wonder Woman moaned and breathed with a smile. At that, Cassandra returned Wonder Woman's smile with only the slightest of her own.

"She's right, you know." Roy replied to Cassandra's cheek. Cassandra returned her lips to her red-headed lover and kissed them again, wrestling his tongue with hers. While doing so, she unbuckled her utility belt, and tossed it on the floor. Then she placed her hand on the back of Roy's head.

It pleased both Roy and Wonder Woman that they didn't have to do everything themselves and that Batgirl was shedding her inhibitions and going with the flow. Cassandra felt she was nearly ready to shed her costume.

"Mmmm." Moaned Wonder Woman. But then she remembered that she was here to help Cassandra, not herself, and she saw a golden opportunity.

Wonder Woman, positioned herself right next to Cassandra, whom immediately became aware of her proximity. The taller long-haired lady reached around Cassandra's waist, and slowly slipped her fingers underneath and on either side of the shorter heroine's top, and gently lifted up, which was no small task because Cassandra proceeded to kiss and lick Roy's chest. This made it a little more difficult for Wonder Woman to remove the younger girl's top.

"Oh, very good honey! Lots of guys like their own chests stimulated like that; me especially! Hsss!"

Quox
Quox
105 Followers