Robin's Rescue Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning about my new slave.
8k words
4.69
12k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiseKLord
LiseKLord
203 Followers

I fell asleep after that eventful day with a beautiful woman tucked in on either side of me. One was a escort/masseuse (hooker) I had hired yesterday in the parlour where she worked. She was full-figured and dark with long hair. I called her Beauty. I don't even remember her professional name much less her real one. I don't care, frankly. Now she I had expected to meet.

On my other side was a tiny little red-haired, ivory skinned spinner who I had found locked in a dog cage in the massage room. She had been sent by her old master to learn how to give a good blow job. In fact, she was wonderfully proficient. In part one of this story I detailed the improbable events that led to her becoming my personal property.

So there you have it, I fell asleep with a hooker in one arm who had switched off her meter a long time ago and was playing at being a sub. In the other was a slave, pure and simple. I'd played games before, but never actually owned a slave, and a grateful one at that.

As I said, it had been an eventful and odd day.

When morning came I crawled back into consciousness aware that something was happening in my crotch. MMM, warm and wet... why, I do believe I am getting a morning hummer!

"What a good little attentive slave I have bought," I thought happily. My hand strayed down to the head bobbing on my cock and I realized I was feeling long thick hair. "Beauty!" I thought, "How nice!"

My next thought was, "Hmm, shouldn't my slave girl be doing the morning ministrations?" It's true that she was both physically and emotionally drained at day's end last night, and in truth I couldn't blame her. The bed was rocking pretty well, but as I glanced at her she wasn't within two miles of consciousness yet.

"Ah, let her sleep. I need to figure out reasons to punish and humiliate her anyway."

I looked down at Beauty whose eyes were smiling back at me, and then settled in to what was an excellent morning suck job, drawn out by tender, swirling tongue, a regular loving of my balls, soft hands fondling my belly, a pleasant shifting between kisses and deep strokes. I was aroused, but still gloriously relaxed from a satisfied sleep. More importantly, I had come to realize that this was my due as Master, even if Beauty only served on a temporary basis. My orgasm was her job, not mine. It was a pleasant new idea for me. Beauty worked as if making me cum was her only mission in life. For these few minutes of our sexual interconnection, she was right.

Finally I felt the urgent rise of semen, the tightening of my balls, the electric moment when there was no stopping the rush. I put a hand on her head and managed to croak out, "Hold it, don't swallow!" I felt more than heard the murmuring reply.

Beauty knelt back on her heels with a closed lip grin and a little dribble of cum escaping the left side of her mouth. "Good girl, now hold it. This miserable cunt slave should have been doing that, not you. I'm going to wake her up and you are going to spit that mess into her face, nice and wet."

Beauty's grin grew a little, if possible. Meanwhile I rose from the bed, grabbed Robin's slender ankles and yanked her out of bed. Yeah, yeah, I placed some pillows on the floor first so her head landed softly. Not a complete jerk. After all, what's the point of breaking your toys on the first day?

Robin awoke with a startled grunt but did not cry out. She must have been cruelly, if not well or properly, trained by her last asshole owner.

"You stupid slave!" I shouted. I had come to figure out from the day before that she truly craved humiliation. Not really my thing, but I think I will be able to get used to it. "You slept in, cunt! Because of that, poor Beauty here had to do the morning cock worship. Show her Beauty!"

With that, Beauty sat on top of the supine girl's belly and opened her mouth showing my load. Then with her best gutter snipe technique, she leaned forward and spat my cum with wonderful force all over the girl's face.

"Don't think that's the last of your punishment, but for now get your sleepy tongue working and thank Beauty for doing your goddamn job." I kicked her feet, not hard, to emphasize my somewhat feigned displeasure.

To be fair, little Robin went to a work with a will. She reached up and dragged Beauty's hips forward and gently started licking the whole length of the bigger girl's pussy. Pretty soon, Beauty was fully aroused and was on all fours driving her face down onto the slave's tongue. Judging by the occasional bouts of thrashing from Robin, I rather think Beauty cut off her air now and then. Nice! The moans started quietly, but soon grew in intensity and Beauty's rocking pace increased. All the poor little slave had to do was keep her tongue firm while the bigger woman fucked her face. At last, Beauty threw her lovely black mane backwards in a sweet cascade and shrieked in ecstasy.

I gave them both a moment to recover. Beauty slid back down and kissed Robin passionately. I stepped up and smacked her ass hard a few times. "Ask for permission first, girl!"

They both scrambled to their knees and faced me, heads down, knees apart, hands palm up on their thighs. Clearly both of them had learned something about this slavery thing.

"I'm sorry sir," said Beauty, head hanging.

"What are your plans for today?" After all, Beauty isn't my slave, just a hooker exploring submission.

"I have to be back at Legendary in a few hours, sir. Before that I have to shower and feed my cat."

"Fine, grab your clothes and get out of here."

"May I come back, sir?" she asked so very softly.

"Yes, anytime you are ready to serve, accept punishments when warranted and follow my orders. Do that and I shall be delighted to see you again."

"May I come back tonight? My shift goes until 11."

I rummaged around in my dresser and pulled out a key. "Here, let yourself in. Find a chain and hang it around your neck and wear it as long as you are in service to me. If I am asleep, Robin, useless as she is, will convey my wishes and orders. Oh, and one more thing..." I slapped her face, not too hard, but enough to get her attention. "In future, morning ministrations belong to this slut. Ask, or wait to be told."

With a tremble she softly replied, "Yes, sir!"

With that I turned and went to take a shower. I considered taking Robin with me, but decided to see what she would do if left alone. Besides, leaving her filthy for awhile longer had its appeal.

When I returned after a long shower and other basic morning bath activities, Beauty was gone, as expected and Robin was exactly as I left her.

I patted her head, "Good Girl. Follow me." She began to crawl. I turned and looked at her. "Stand. You are still a human being, even if you are my slave, my slut, my cum dump and my toy. Crawl only when I tell you. We are going down for breakfast. You will usually eat at the table with me, not on the floor. That whole pet thing doesn't work for me. And you will be allowed to talk. I expect you to read newspapers, watch intelligent TV and learn about the world. I want a slave who can converse with me, as well as one I can fuck or use any time I want.

"I want to be served by a functioning person, not a convenient hole. That's no better than jacking off. I want to see when you feel pleasure, see your subjugation, enjoy the burn of your humiliation, feel your slave body respond to my touch, feel your gratitude for my treatment of you, see you respond to my words, my punishments. I want a slave woman, not a piece of meat."

In the kitchen I sat her down on the hard wooden chair enjoying the little "ooo" she made when her ass hit the cold wood.

"I'm cooking today. You're going to have to lick that chair clean after we eat, though. I am sure you are going to ooze something onto the seat. Turn the chair to face me, sit up straight, legs apart." She complied.

I whipped together omelettes with fine herbs, green onion, mushrooms and aged cheddar. Toast and coffee and a bowl of fruit finished the meal. Hey, I love to cook. Anyway, I think Robin wasn't used to decent food, for she ate like a starving person.

"Clean the dishes and seat," I said as I stood. Dutifully she dropped to her knees and started licking the seat of her chair. It was too delicious to pass up. Besides, I hadn't completed her non-blow job punishment yet! I spanked her till her ass was good and red. She never moved not stopped licking the seat. Meanwhile, I was getting as hot as her ass!

I knelt behind her and started fingering her pussy and up to her asshole, lubing it with her own considerable juices. I realized then that I had not fucked the girl. Yesterday I had only played games with her oral skills. Sliding a finger up her ass I said, "I'm saving this for later."

Then I dropped my pants and drove my fully erect cock hard into her pussy. She grunted as her head banged into the back of the chair knocking it over. She pushed it away and dutifully took a hands and knees position. Guess her previous owner was pretty small, because her cunt was virgin tight. What a wonderful fit!

Thanks to Beauty's earlier work, I had no urgent need to come. This time the pleasure would be in fucking, not necessarily in the coming. And I love fucking, feeling myself slide in and out, exploring different angles and speeds. She was such a responsive little slut, pushing back on every thrust trying to take me as deep as possible.

After awhile my knees started to get sore so I pulled out, sat back against the counter and ordered her to climb on and do the work. Good idea! This tiny woman fairly jumped onto my cock grabbed my shoulders, looked deeply into my eves with a raging fire in hers and started thrusting and thrashing like she was drowning and my cum was the oxygen she needed to breathe. There is nothing like a tiny dynamo on top. They aren't heavy to hold and they move their asses at light speed. I had started fucking her for fun, but her passion was drawing juice up for my balls that I did not think was there. And the best part was I could tell that the little slut was on fire and waiting for me. I was amused by her hunger. Her nose flaring, eyes glazing, teeth gritting, I found myself holding back from cumming just to see how long she could hold off her own explosion.

Two seconds longer than me, as it turns out. She nearly deafened me with her scream and then collapsed on my chest. She might have passed out.

When she lifted her head, she kissed me warmly on the mouth. Should I punish her for such liberties? Hmm, so many of these Master things to figure out, still. But it was a lovely kiss, a really lovely, meaningful kiss.

"Thank you, Master," she breathed into my ear. "It's been a long time since I've had a proper fucking, and I don't think I have ever come on a man's cock before. Thank you." I sat her up and saw her eyes shining.

"You are mine for another 30 days, and then you decide if you want to be mine forever."

"I don't think I need 30 days, Master. I'm yours."

"We will see," I said ending the discussion. "Now clean. Start with my cock, then go on to the kitchen, then you. I have to go out for a couple of hours, then I am going to take you shopping. I want to get some clothes so I can take you out in public now and then."

"Oh, and when you are done cleaning, I want you to take some paper and write a slave contract, just a basic one including any limits and a 30 day plus extension clause as we discussed. Don't sign it until I review it. Then I want something more personal, more intimate. I have your body already, but I want your mind as well. Start Dear Master, and then tell me why you are a slave. When did you know? How did you discover yourself? How have you been used? I want to know your cravings, your fears. Write as well as you can, because it's going to end up on Literotica. Stay with me and your slavery will be very public. Understand that. I'm not going to just share your body, but your soul as well."

That last bit about soul had just occurred to me as I was talking. I was kind of proud of it.

I left her to her chores and headed out, first to the hardware store and then to a sex shop. My house was ill equipped to handle a slave! In the Home Depot I bought wood, lengths of chain, several kinds of rope, a variety of hooks and screw bolts, pulleys, cables and so on. I had a feeling I was going to enjoy restraining Robin in a variety of ways, and I bought extra in case we kept playing with Beauty. It was almost hard work trying to figure what I would need, until I realized this girl was my property. I had all the time in the world, or at least 30 days for sure.

The sex shop was a quicker stop. I just needed starter slave kit from their fetish section. I bought a temporary collar, some sturdy cuffs - several pairs, a couple of spreader bars, some dildos and butt plugs and an industrial size vat of lube. Ok, kidding about the vat, but several bottles. I bought a new flogger to replace the one I had left at the massage parlour. I didn't want to use anything of his on my slave. Blindfold, nipple clamps (2 pairs, just in case), and a ball gag completed the purchase.

Back home, I found Robin kneeling by the coffee table. In front of her was a single sheet and beside that a stack of other pages.

I ignored her and carried all but one of my bags up to the the spare bedroom, henceforth called the playroom...or dungeon...or punishment room. Had to think about that. I left one bag by my chair. I had a plan.

When I came down, she was still kneeling.

"Fetch me a beer". I put on some music and sat down in my favourite chair to read.

The contract page was short and sweet and dry standard stuff. Total service, all holes, 24-7, blah blah. No kids, animals or scat. No other limits. All in good order as I expected.

It was the other stack that was interesting.

Dear Master,

When you said you wanted my mind as well as my body, my insides almost melted. Partly it was fear, partly arousal. Yes, Master, if you will have me, you will have me body and soul. Making me breakfast this morning, telling me you wanted me to read, to converse, to be a companion as well as a slave made me feel as if I had come home, as if my dreams had come true. There was a long time when I despaired of ever getting to this place.

I knew almost from puberty that I was different. I was passionate, I longed for love, of a sort. I didn't long for any normal kind of love, though I didn't figure that out right away. I did know I didn't want to be in charge. I have always had a hard time making decisions and wanted to have that responsibility taken away. I did well in school because teachers told me what to do. I'm smart, but unwilling to take a chance or promote myself.

I felt my sexual awakenings at the usual, but did nothing. I barely explored my body on my own. I guess I needed someone to order me to do that too. If you are looking for initiative, I may not be your girl. Though I suppose if you order me to take the initiative I will have to obey! :)

When I was 17, an older boy asked me out. It was my first date. Well, actually that wasn't quite right. He didn't really ask, and it wasn't really a date. He approached me in the school hallway said something like, "Hey cutie, meet me after school and we will go for a drive." Then he leered and walked away. I think the important point is that he didn't ask, he told.

It was late May. He was a grade ahead and would be graduating soon. I don't know why he came to me, maybe it was a dare. I said yes...because I didn't know I could say no. Well, actually I didn't say, "Yes" in words. I didn't say anything. I just showed up after school, nervous as Hell. I didn't know how to not show up, really. I didn't understand what was going on, but some voice in my head commanded me even more forcefully than he did.

We went for a drive in his car as promised. He bought McDonald's and shared it with me and then drove to a quiet area. "Blow me," was all he said.

It was like an electric shock. I was ashamed at the thought, still very much a virgin with absolutely zero experience. And another part of me screamed "Yes!" Somehow I knew that this was what I wanted. I was confused, scared, uncertain. Then he slapped me and said, "Blow me," again and started unzipping his pants. "And because I have to pull down my zipper instead of you doing it right away, get naked, now." His eyes were angry.

I started to pull off my top slowly. "Get to it or I'll spank your naked ass!" Within seconds I was naked and I was wet. I was also facing my first ever cock, fully erect. I now know it wasn't all that big, but to me it seemed huge!

I also didn't know the first thing about blow jobs. I had yet to discover pornography. He pulled my head down to it and snarled, "You put it in your mouth, you stupid cunt!"

I licked it once or twice. I didn't like the taste. After all he was a sweaty teen aged boy. But I loved the debasement. I had this picture of myself on my knees, my ass and pussy visible to anyone looking in the window, licking his penis. Well, he let me do that for awhile and then gave me my first lesson.

"I said suck it, bitch! How fucking dumb are you?" He grabbed my head again and pushed it down on his cock. Holding me firm he pulled me up and down. "Like this stupid. And mind the teeth! Bite me and I'll smack you into tomorrow!"

After a half a dozen pumps or so, he let me try on my own. I wasn't even sure what would happen, but I grabbed the root of his cock and kept pumping. The nice thing about teen aged boys is that my first effort didn't have to last long or be very good. Within a minute or so I was choking on his sperm. I swear, I didn't know that would happen!!! LOL. He ordered me to swallow it down. It was kinda gross, but I did what I was told. I always did.

After that he made me sit up and felt my boobs and pussy and ass for awhile. Then he let me get dressed and we drove home. He didn't talk to me at all until he stopped near my house. "See you tomorrow. Bring condoms. I'm gonna fuck you."

I confess I had to Google condoms, I was that unaware.

Next day I was standing in the parking lot with a three pack of Trojans. He picked me up and ordered me to get naked as we were driving! We were still in town! I started to shake with both fear and excitement, but I did what I was told.

Let me say this, Master, the excitement was not the prospect of sex, even first time sex. It wasn't the thrill of exhibitionism, though I confess that now it is a turn on. No, Sir, what got me hot and bothered was being ordered, told...forced to do this. It made my nipples stand our and my pussy moisten. I mean, the guy was a creep. Even I could see that. If I was 'normal' I doubt I ever would have even dated him.

But I'm not normal. I am a slave, even if I didn't know what that really meant back then. I think I always have been that way. The difference is that now I truly am a sex slave, no longer a wannabe. Maybe if you keep me after our month is up you will make me wear those words as a tattoo! ;)

Anyway, as you might guess, he fucked me. I now know that he was a lousy fuck, that he had no clue how to handle himself, much less a woman. But he had me suck him hard, which didn't take long. He made me roll on a condom. That was kind of comical since I didn't know what I was doing. In fact he lost his hard on while I was fumbling and I had to suck him some more. The he pushed down the passenger seat and clumsily slid in and fucked me. I felt the pain of busting my hymen, but not much more. Once again he was done in a couple of minutes.

When I say I didn't feel much, I mean in my pussy. The sex was not arousing. As a slave, I don't expect an orgasm or anything except when you allow it. I understand that. Getting myself off is not my job. Serving you is. But serving is sexy. Being ordered or even forced to have sex is an enormous turn on, Master. But that first time I submitted there was nothing in the sex itself.

LiseKLord
LiseKLord
203 Followers