Robo-Cock - Origins

Story Info
Part woman. Part machine. All schlock.
4k words
3.95
6.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers

The sweltering heat bore down on the newly refurbished hypercobbles of Neo-Oxenhope, warming Lacey Hardcock's boots as she began her daily walk, the same as she always did.

The year was 2355 AD, two hundred years after the Panda Cola mega-railway had been cyber-installed by order of the government, the Zavviour corporation. Due to public safety concerns, it was now no longer possible for ordinary members of the public to know which corporation was currently in charge, with rotating shell companies serving as the primary public interface.

As the employee of one such company, Lacey dealt with security on the 'net, jacked in to the information super-motorway to defend her roads from data-roaming hackers and super-viral constructs. On her Mk. IV Data Engagement Platform, she got quite the workout with the machine's fully-integrated VR networking, keeping her lithe, muscular body toned and her six-pack in place, but on a day like today, there really was no substitute for the great outdoors of the goddesses' own county.

By the time she reached the park, well-lit by the neon trees, her electric-blue short, tousled hair was sticking to her forehead with the sweat.

At the ID-scan entrance, she met up with Foreman, a security AI she'd helped figure some things out with in cyberspace. In exchange, he wouldn't transfer the genuine activity reports on her occasional indulgences, which she had a feeling might come in useful today.

"'Morning, Lace," nodded the robot as she retrieved her security card.

"'Morning, Foreman," she replied, feeling her cock twitch in her tight leather pants as she looked over his matte frame. It was surprising how hot it had been to thumb-ID activate his butthole, watching the company logo tattooed cover slide off the entrance to his cunt.

The AI took a good, long scan as Lacey tried to shake her memories and compose herself. "You stimming?" he asked, a necessary question but still one delivered with concern.

"Only my meds," Lacey smiled, taking the risk to pat her hip and gently thumb the outline of her rising member. "This response is all natural, if that's what you're asking. It's a hot day," she smirked, putting her hands on the counter again and gazing up into the AI's scanner.

"As a park safety suggestion, maybe you shouldn't wear that leather coat so much," replied Foreman, beeping her through.

Lacey looked down at her outfit, feigning shock and horror. "It's nano-woven with coolant and filtration systems, you know!"

"Oh, I know," replied the robot, leaving a pause.

"So you -" Lacey grinned, understanding. "I'll meet you on the way out, we can discuss some firmware adjustments for you."

"Th-that would be lovely," stammered the robot. "Ma'am," he dismissed, cycling folders and papers while he recovered himself.

"Oh!" Lacey turned from a way up the path into the park, returning to the entrance. "See any trouble today?" Even on her break, she couldn't help herself.

"Just a few teenagers chucking stones at the techno-ducks," said Foreman. "The spray-paint I get, but..."

"Ah, you know kids," replied Lacey, thanking the goddesses that she was no longer fertile. "Thanks for the head's up," she saluted, turning again to walk her swaying tight butt into the expansive park, her calves flexing in her knee high combat boots.

"My pleasure to serve, ma'am," replied the robot.

Clearly there must be something in the air (besides the mini-cyclers) to make everyone so hopped up today, thought Lacey. The park seemed like a powder-keg of activity waiting to happen, from the gay couple sensually rubbing suncream into each other on the grass to the loud university students throwing a hover-frisbee to each other, their playful insults clearly having an edge of some kind.

By the time Lacey reached the river, her mind was awash with increasingly lewd thoughts about exposed butts, writhing bodies fornicating in the park, and her mind and body struggled to remain focused and present, rather than think about her scheduled later play with both the cute, handsome Foreman and her online circle.

Technically speaking, this far out into the park was reserved for richer citizens, but her privileges as a security agent (though her role was mostly a glorified IT technician) and mildly illegal arrangement with Foreman allowed Lacey to move around without much consequence.

The sound of a splash and rough, harsh laughter brought her out of her reverie. At the other side of the river was Kyle Delorean, local youth and troublemaker, and general waste of space. A spoiled rich kid, he ran around laughing with his friends, the sound of flapping and quacking being lost as the techno-ducks scuttled away and up the river.

"Hey, do you mind not doing that?" Lacey asked, strolling up to the river bank. She had no real authority here, and Kyle knew it. Still, she had to say something. "They're just ducks."

From the other side of the river, Kyle scoffed. Running his hand through his mid-length brown hair, he flexed his arm muscle, showing his strength as he stood in a pair of blue shorts.

At nineteen, he was too old to be doing this rubbish, but Lacey supposed that with the money he had, Kyle probably wasn't going to grow up any time soon. Which was a shame, because he was almost definitely the kind of guy she'd have found attractive when she was younger.

"They're just things," he said, angrily. "Robot freaks." He gathered up his friends and left, laughing.

Ordinarily, Lacey would write this off as a minor annoyance, but upon seeing Kyle's mother, Leslie, laying down near an artificial tree while reading, she decided to storm over there, her figure an imposing sight as she cast her shadow over the middle-aged mother who looked up from her trashy romance novel, chewing bubblegum.

"Something wrong, officer?" Leslie purred, shifting her posture as she continued chewing, laying her book to rest on her chest. Lacey's keen detective senses allowed her to notice that Leslie's tacky, pink tracksuit top was open, with her soft, kissable breasts almost (but not quite) slipping out with every breath. Further analysis suggested that the neglecting mother was naked under the tracksuit, for the top half at least.

Lacey wondered if this was some kind of unlawful mod, or stimming, but settled on the idea that with the kind of money Leslie had, fabric could do whatever she wanted. The fact that it looked so tacky was probably part of the appeal. It certainly was for her.

"Does your husband know you're out here, ma'am?" Lacey gambled, figuring that Leslie might be interested in some play. On most days, Miss Hardcock would've been happy to be pushed down and stepped on my a beautiful woman like Leslie, and they both knew it from experience.

But, something about the weather and Kyle's behaviour earlier had Lacey eager to fuck Kyle's mum. It was almost lizard-brain basic as instincts go, but given that a) she was horny as fuck, and b) Leslie was incredibly beautiful, she had decided to just go with it.

Leslie twirled her dirty blonde hair down past her large hooped earrings, admiring Lacey's dominating stature. Her husband, although the head of the company, had very little say in her behaviour. She giggled to herself at the thought of Lacey's suggestion, a heat rising in her body as she considered having him vidcall the security agent later, while she rode his bound cock.

"M-my husband?" Leslie stammered, never breaking eye contact as she began to roll her hips, pushing her arse into the ground below. "Am I doing something I shouldn't?"

Part of Leslie just wanted to order the woman in front of her on to her knees to service her while she finished her book. She'd seen this woman around, degrading herself in public for her betters (and it was surprising, which low-income scum that she apparently deemed worthy of serving).

But, the thought of being debased by a woman who by rights ought to be fired from her job for even breathing the same air as her made her cunt warm.

"Well, ma'am, that's what we're here to find out," said Lacey. She hadn't really had much of a plan, but wanted to break out of following Leslie's lead. "Put your book down and tilt your head up, I'm going to submit you to a full body inspection."

Leslie did as she was told, and was rewarded with the soft pressure of a thumb at her lips, which she accepted into her hot, wet mouth. She felt it push the bubblegum down on to her tongue, drool starting to pool at the corners of her mouth as the younger woman crouched beside her, watching the lewd act with the impassivity of a maintenance worker inspecting a counter top.

Lacey removed her thumb with a light pop as saliva poured over the older woman's chin. After a moment's thought, she stuck the bubblegum to the outside of Leslie's cheek, smearing it until it stuck into her hair just a little. "Suspected stimtech," she said, holding Leslie's gaze. "Submit to further search."

Leslie held back a moan as the young woman lightly but firmly pressed her down by the collar as she unzipped her tracksuit top, fingers brushing against her naked skin.

"Mods?" Lacey asked, lowering her head to take Leslie's right nipple into her mouth. She flicked a tongue around the silver nipple ring as the older woman fought the urge to squirm or react.

Lacey pulled back, and very lightly smacked the woman's tit before holding it in place and repeating her question. "Mods?" she asked, before returning to suck on her tit.

"M-my husband..." Leslie replied, clenching her fingers into the grass. "He said he liked them," she continued. "He said he wanted to jerk his thick cock and come all over them..."

Her husband had, of course, had no say in any part of what Leslie had done with her tits, or any part of her body, during their time together. And as far as the law was concerned, all her visible modifications were entirely legal. The rest were also legal, or at least could be firmly defended as such, should it come to that.

Fuck, this woman's mouth was feeling good. She kept running her hands down her stomach towards her cunt, and it was taking a lot of restraint not to show signs of enjoyment.

Lacey lifted her mouth up from Leslie's left tit, and stood up. "Your husband's assets request is under review," she said, watching the older woman's hands unclench and her breathing steady again, though her unconscious thrusting efforts were still noted.

"Until further inspection, you will be reclassified as public property for the duration of the review. Leave your tacky top open and follow me."

Leslie shuddered, and bit her lip at this. Instructed to pick up her book and bag, she pressed her legs together as she felt herself getting wetter. She had considered forcing her new plaything to stroke herself silly, possibly allowing her to come on herself, but now she was getting soaked at the thought of completely submitting to this nobody. Gosh, she was horny today. She'd laugh about this with the girls at brunch.

Lacey could feel the eyes of her new lover roaming over her back, so she decided to correct her as she walked to their destination. "Eyes down," she commanded, trying to hide the nerves in her voice. She wasn't naturally very authoritative, and most of her job involved using her physical and technical ability to resolve threats. She didn't interact a lot with people during work hours, so she hoped that she was doing alright.

Part of the undressing and gum tactic had been a spur of the moment idea, both to kind of take the rich woman down a peg - hehe, peg - but also because she'd kind of figured Leslie would get off on the idea of public humiliation, but if anything it was Lacey whose cheeks were blushing as she tried to stay focused on their destination.

The idea of having so many eyes on her as she led some tacky-clothed rich older lady, with tits covered in her own spit and bubblegum in her hair, towards the park's lower class section bathrooms to clearly fuck, had her struggling not to hide her face from blushing, and to walk straight with her lengthening cock growing hard in her outfit.

She was glad, at least, that Leslie couldn't see her face. She was also half-wondering if the abuse of power she'd been roleplaying was feeding into exactly the kind of corrupt activity that she hated, but she also knew for a fact that Leslie absolutely knew that she was not authorised to do almost anything she'd been doing, and more importantly, she'd decided to come first and work through her feelings on the matter later.

Composing herself as they reached the lower class public toilets, Lacey turned around and re-entered authority mode.

"In there, on your knees. Head up, mouth open." Lacey nodded towards the door, her blue hair swishing a little, although she was still sweating a bit. She hoped it wasn't too obvious.

"Erm... So, I don't want to uh, resist arrest or whatever, but when you say 'public property'..." Leslie looked up at Miss Hardcock.

Lacey tried very hard not to blush as realisation dawned. She'd mostly just been making things up in the moment and then wanted to take the woman she planned to fuck to the nearest enclosed space. The upper class bathrooms required a second ID scan, so the lower class ones would have to do.

The thought of Leslie as a public toilet was... Honestly, kind of appealing? But, Lacey didn't want to push it if that seemed like something she wasn't into. So, she decided to clarify her intentions.

Forcing a sigh, she replied to the older woman, currently with her tits on display, covered in dried spit and acting just badly enough at her attempts to hide her body with her book and bag that her nipple rings were being pushed up and into view. Her questioning face was just begging to have that drool put to better use.

"Find a stall or get fucked on the bathroom tiles, your choice," said Lacey. "Just make sure you're usable in thirty seconds. Look fuckable."

The younger woman held the door open, and Leslie was relieved to see that nobody was inside, even if the place did stink a bit. She was a little reluctant to put her belongings directly on to the floor, so ran and pulled a few paper towels down to use before pulling her tracksuit bottom down just enough to lewdly show her arse, and kneeled on the floor, facing an open stall, her mouth open with her tongue hanging out.

Gosh, she hoped that her son didn't see her after this. Fucked by some common slut. She'd have to seduce the poor boy's girlfriend again, to restore balance to the household. Being a mother with needs wasn't easy. She pushed her butt out and arched her back, hoping to put her arsehole on display.

Lacey finished tampering with the building's locking mechanism, so the pair wouldn't be disturbed. She wasn't about to tell Leslie that, but she was feeling a little self conscious again, and wanted to bury her thoughts in hot, dirty fucking, without distractions.

She entered the bathrooms, and laughed. "Fucking knew it," she said, stepping into place in front of the blonde. It was getting harder to remain in character, she was so beautiful. Her fat arse had set Lacey's cock twitching, and the way her hands pushed up her tits as she presented herself for inspection had her dripping with pre-come.

"You said to make myself look usable, officer," Leslie purred, kneading her tits and running her fingers over her stomach. "I just want to get back to my..." she stared straight into Lacey's eyes as she brought two fingers to her stuck out tongue, pushed them into her mouth, and then smeared the spit down her tits and stomach, stopping just below her belly button.

"Husband," she finished with a shudder, still maintaining eye contact.

Lacey unbuckled her belt, and removed her thickening cock from her leather trousers. Alternating between watching Leslie's face and tits, she began slowly stroking herself, pulling up the bottom of her black tank top with her free hand to rub over her muscles.

"Fuck," gasped Leslie, involuntarily. "Is that for me, officer?" She corrected, returning to her innocent voice.

"It's the other way around," groaned Lacey. "Don't forget why you're here. Suck," she pulled Leslie's head forward and felt the touch of her soft, wet mouth begin to envelop the head of her cock.

"Since your body's been modded for sexual purposes," Lacey continued, resting her hands on the doorway to the open stall behind her as she hooked a leg behind the blonde in front of her to begin thrusting, "you'll need to undergo testing before you're declared fit for purpose," she moaned.

Leslie's mouth left a long line of spit smearing across her face as she grabbed the woman's cock in front of her and pulled herself away long enough to reply while she licked down the shaft and around the balls, kissing them.

"So what does that make me right now?" the older woman groaned, returning to suck the fat length of the cock deep into her mouth.

"A useless fuck toy," ventured Lacey, hoping that she was on the right track with what the amazingly talented cocksucker was interested in hearing.

When she felt the older woman's efforts redoubling, and her cock felt so good she had to close her eyes as she clenched her calf muscles, her leg pulling Leslie closer, she added, "so pathetic I can barely feel that worthless mouth of yours."

Leslie's hand returned to take over, jerking the thick cock in front of her sloppily into her face long enough for her to pull off and whisper "yes."

Gripping the blonde's hair, Lacey pulled the older woman's mouth back on to her cock and gave a few hard, rough thrusts before feigning disinterest.

"Look, your mouth's just not working," panted Lacey. "I can't let you go back to your husband like this. You'll embarrass yourself."

Lacey's cock throbbed. Fuck, she'd been so close to coming. Spit and pre-come drooled from the end of her thick, long dick to drip messily on the tiles of the bathroom.

"Up," she demanded, running her hand down the back of her new toy, before pulling her tracksuit top completely off and throwing it to the floor. She stood behind the blonde now, and pushed her forward into the stall.

"Hands on the cistern," Lacey said, watching Leslie's gorgeous fingers spread out, enjoying the metallic clang and scrape of her wedding ring against the mecha-porcelain.

"You're a useless hole that can't suck, but maybe I can still work up enough friction fucking this dry cunt of yours," Lacey suggested, running her fingers over Leslie's thong-covered cunt, finding her completely soaked in fuck juices.

Dropping to her knees to pull the older lady's tracksuit bottoms and underwear down around her ankles, Lacey couldn't help herself at the presented feast in front of her, and instinctively inhaled the scent of old, horny cunt, clamping her mouth to it.

She tongued the entrance and swirled her way around the woman's clit as Leslie pushed back, enveloping the younger woman with her thick thighs and fat arse.

"I-I'm sorry I'm so dry back there, Miss... I'm, I'm not used to being..." Leslie moaned, pushing and circling her hips back into the young woman's face. "Touched, down there. My husband s-says it's pointless, that I'm only good for eye candy while he fucks his... sluts," she continued.

Lacey pulled her face back, her cock ready to move forward. She fucking loved the taste of this woman, and her head was swimming. She could spend an evening worshipping her body, but that was probably out of character for this encounter and besides, she had to get back to work at some point.

Standing up behind her, she aligned her cock at the entrance to Leslie's dripping wet cunt, feeling her open up to let the tip of her cock kiss the inner lips.

"Eye candy? Fuck," groaned Lacey as she grabbed two handfuls of Leslie's thighs and pulled her way slowly into her cunt. "He probably keeps you around so he doesn't come too quick, fucking a real woman for once," she proclaimed, moving a hand to squeeze Leslie's arse, pushing her thumb against her butt hole while she watched the cunt swallow her cock.

superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers
12