Robo-Cock - Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, she felt incredible. Leslie could feel individual muscles milking her cock while she fucked. She wondered if Leslie really did feel self-conscious about her body. Maybe she could go down on her for longer next time... Urgh, this woman. No wonder she got exactly what she wanted.

Lacey's thumb was now solidly pressed into the older woman's arsehole as her cock slid deeply into and out of her cunt, pounding her steadily harder and harder, cunt juices splashing on to her thighs and balls.

Lacey grabbed both hips and fucked deeper, without thought for Leslie's pleasure as she sought her own orgasm. Her balls were swelling with the familiar rush as she heard a whisper from the face pressed into the toilet in front.

"D-don't..." Leslie began, almost inaudible over the sound of getting fucked, along with the rhythmic clang of her earrings hitting the toilet. "Don't let me come," she finished.

Lacey moaned with the effort, leaned forward to whisper back "Wouldn't dream of it, babe," and run a finger over her left nipple ring before pulling back.

Briefly considering the moral quandary of whether it was best revenge to acquiesce to Leslie's request and deny her an orgasm, or to continue fucking the blonde until they both came, with a big load of juicy wet come inside this cunt, Lacey unceremoniously withdrew herself and took a step back, head swimming.

"No fucking point," she mumbled, still swaying slightly as she picked up the book, bag and paper towels from the floor, passing the towels to Leslie. "Clean yourself up."

Leslie watched and shuddered in horny delight as her partner jerked her thick cock on to her belongings, wanking her come onto her bag, book and tracksuit top, which she then stood on, before dropping the book and bag back to the floor.

Lacey did feel a little immature while doing this, but decided to take the little victories where she could. "So, uh," she paused, washing her hands a while later. "Another inspection some time?"

Leslie was re-applying her makeup as Lacey got ready to unlock the door. "Eh, maybe," she shrugged, somehow still looking beautiful in a stain-covered tracksuit.

The younger woman sighed, shook herself, and got ready to step into the outside world again. "You have a nice smile," she heard, from back at the sink. Fuck, why did that make her feel so warm. Now she was blushing again.

"You have a nice everything," Lacey replied, instantly regretting it, but smiling a little at the chuckle she heard as she exited. Outside, she tried to cover her guilty grin from the two equally grinning gay men from earlier, who were waiting to go inside.

"Nice day for it," she nodded, smiling as she stepped on to the grass. The birds were singing, the sky was a lovely warm blue-pink, and the sound of the hover frisbee was-

"Watch out!"

"Oh, my god!"

"It's - what has it done to her penis?!"

Lacey Hardcock awoke in an unfamiliar bed. Cables and wires were fused everywhere. An emergency sex toy kit was hooked up to some kind of monitoring station. And a strange feeling was coming from between her legs.

"Nurse? She's awake," Lacey heard from somewhere far away. A sense of dread overtook her as she saw wires leading underneath the bedsheets.

Slowly, her fingers crept the sheets further and higher off the bed, as she pulled herself up, unable to quite make sense of what was facing back at her from the middle of her vision.

It was her cock.

Her flashing, blinking robot cock.

12