Rob's Dilemma

Story Info
Aisling seduces daddy when daddy says no.
4.1k words
140.7k
31
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob stirred as Monique crept out of bed. A dim light bathed the room, barely illuminating the rich wood of the headboard, the tumbled deep blue of the duvet and the sensuous yellows and blues in the Kashmir carpet. He snuggled into the silky softness of the cotton sheets, missing her warmth beside him. He felt pleasantly sleepy and relaxed for the first time in days.

Quietly, Monique slipped into the attached powder room, donning the clothes she had left ready the night before. Tiptoeing back in the bedroom, she went to where her husband slumbered, leaning down, and brushing soft lips across his forehead.

"Eh?" Rob mumbled.

"Shhh. Go back to sleep. I'll see you later – I have to get to the airport." she whispered.

Rob reached up sleepily, tangling his big hand in the silky strands of her dark hair. Pulling her down, his sleep softened lips captured hers. He breathed in her scent, clean and sweet and soft and his morning erection twitched. Still half asleep, he reached for her hand, placing it on the mound now pushing up the duvet.

Monique giggled. Squeezing, she grinned as he moaned. Pushing aside the duvet, she admired him as he lay still half asleep.

A big man, shoulders wide and strong, a slim waist and narrow hips and that big beautiful cock, now tumescent and full, laying twitching across his left thigh.

Leaning down, she breathed her warm breath along its length, her tongue flicking out to lap at the tip.

Rob groaned and his hand came down and pushed her head towards his groin.

Monique complied, opening her mouth and sucking the spongy head of his prick into its warm cavern. He groaned as her mouth enveloped him, thrusting his hips up and pushing his stiff prick further into the warm prison of her mouth.

Monique's mouth stretched wide as the heavy prick pushed in toward the back of her throat. Experienced, her tongue flicked at the sensitive underside, relishing the reaction as his prick jumped. Then, reluctantly, she pulled back up, her mouth leaving a glistening trail along the swollen shaft.

"Sorry, sweetie, gotta run." she said, dropping a butterfly kiss on his sweet cock.

Rob opened sleep gummed eyes and grimaced.

"What about this?" he said.

Monique grinned then leaning down, brushed her lips against his.

"You'll have to take care of that yourself." she said.

"I'll make up for it when I get home!".

With that, Monique grabbed her overnight bag and in a swish of perfume and warm woman scent, left.

Rob lazily brushed his cock with his own hand, running fingers up and down the shaft, slick with his wife's saliva. His mind wandered over various scenarios, shying away from the one he most wanted to explore.

It was several days after he and Aisling had had that incredible sex session in his office. Unexpected and unbelievably erotic, he was consumed with guilt that he had fucked his own daughter. He took full responsibility for their transgression – it was he after all who had been lusting over those heavy firm breasts, those long legs and that curvy ass. Seeing her with that boy's cock fucking her mouth had been too much and he was weak.

Rob dropped his cock as it twitched in his hand, swollen, its tip wet with pre-cum and slippery with the clear fluid.

He WOULD stop thinking of his daughter! He had apologized to her profusely the next morning, when guilt ridden and mortified he had seen her at breakfast. She put on a sprightly air, he noted, acting as if nothing was wrong.

"Don't be silly, daddy!"

"It was wonderful!" she had said grinning.

She had pushed up to him then, warm girl scent and heavy breasts loose under a tee-shirt, her long legs bare and the firm warm globes of her bottom glimpsed under the tee-shirt's edge. Rubbing those beautiful breasts against her dad's chest, she had reached to cup his erection, which despite his best intentions, was straining the front of his pajama bottoms.

Determined to be strong, Rob had pushed her away. He knew what was best, he explained, and they couldn't do this. It was just plain wrong!

Aisling had been furious.

"I'm 20 years old, for God's sake!" she had yelled at him.

"I KNOW what I want and what I want is to fuck you!"

Despite Aisling's rage, he had persevered. He had done this to her, he was going to make it right, he had decided.

Lying in bed, Rob felt a deep, intense sadness – that he would so lust after his own child, but, if he was honest, what he really regretted was he would never again feel his prick pushing up that tight wet cunt.

Groaning, Rob rolled over, his heavy prick flopping to the bed as he buried his head in the pillow and determined to forget it all.

Drifting, he started to fall back asleep, lulled by the warmth of the room, a shaft of morning sun just starting to illuminate its interior, dust motes dancing in the weak light.

***

The next thing Rob was aware of was the delicious, indescribable pleasure of a warm mouth sucking his cock. He had fallen back asleep and still dazed, eyes closed, grinned.

"Getting the next plane?" he asked.

The mouth on his prick ran experienced lips up and down the swelling shaft, lapping at the tip then enveloping its heavy length in a warm prison. Her mouth felt particularly tight around his cock today, an exquisite unyielding pressure which made his balls tighten.

"God, baby, that feels amazing!" he said, his voice thick.

The bed, ruffled and warm, enveloped him in the smell of the sex he and his wife had indulged in the night before. That tangy scent drifted around his face like a sweet veil of arousal. He stretched, keeping his hips still, focused on keeping that warm mouth wrapped around his turgid member.

His hips tensed and reaching down, his eyes still closed as he savoured the sensation, he tangled his hand in curls. For a moment, it didn't compute, then as he held the head firmly so he could thrust up into that delicious mouth, he gave a startled exclamation.

"Monique?"

His eyes snapped open and he stared down the length of his naked body to see the dancing eyes of his daughter, her little mouth stretched wide with the thick shaft of her father's prick.

"Aisling!" he said, horrified and tried to pull his prick from her mouth.

Two capable hands came around and clasped the firm globes of her father's buttocks. Determined, Aisling sank her mouth right down on the delicious cock, pushing his ass up toward her mouth so the big prick sank further down her experienced throat.

Rob was lost. Groaning, watching with a mixture of horror and lust, he grabbed the red curls and began fucking his daughter's mouth.

The long shaft, swollen and red, a large vein throbbing along its length looked incredibly good pushing in and out of that soft mouth. A mixture of his little girl's saliva and precum which was now flowing out of the purple head of his cock glistened each time he pulled his stiff prick out of that sweet mouth. Then, exquisitely, the warmth and sensation of her mouth as he pushed his prick back in, deep.

Aisling gagged slightly as the thick cockhead touched the back of her throat. Then relaxing her throat, she was able to swallow and now almost the entire prick was in her mouth. Her tongue busily ran up and down the shaft, lapping at the head and inserting its tip into the slit at the top.

God her dad tasted good!

Aisling took one of her hands and ran it between her dad's strong thighs, trailing a finger up between his legs until she reached the heavy balls. Groaning around her delicious mouthful of cock, she cupped the heavy testicles which were already tight and starting to pull up towards his groin.

Carefully, she scraped the lightly furred surface of his turgid testicles, and was rewarded as she felt that great prick jump in her mouth and swell even more.

"Baby, you have to stop ... otherwise I'm going to cum." Rob groaned.

The fingernail again scraped lightly at the surface of his balls, which tightened up further, gathering and ready to push all that sweet cum up the heavy shaft now buried in his daughter's mouth.

Rob looked down and thought he had never seen anything so erotic. Aisling was crouched over him, her heavy breasts swinging and jiggling as her mouth worked busily sucking her dad's cock, the nipples engorged and stiff. Her little ass was up in the air as she knelt over him, he could see the crack at this angle.

His whole groin felt on fire, his cock felt like it was three feet long and all he could think of now was he wanted to spurt his prick right down his daughter's throat. He wanted to hold her head while he did that so he could make sure she swallowed every drop of her dad's cum.

Groaning, he pushed her head down and closed his eyes as his balls gathered and then spat their load up into the turgid shaft. Rob actually felt the cum as it filled his prick and then almost painfully erupted from the tip of his prick, buried deep down Aisling's throat.

Aisling choked for a moment as the hot, heavy jets of cum began to spurt down her throat. Pulling back slightly she began to frantically swallow all that yummy frothy white cum, but despite her best efforts, her mouth filled, ballooning out her cheeks. Cum squeezed out the tight sides of her mouth, which, stretched and pulled was barely able to encircle her dad's cock.

Rob felt like he was dying. His hand on his daughter's head weakened and fell off as his spasming prick emptied itself, his hips thrusting up. He looked down his body and watched as his hot cum dripped out of the side of his little girl's mouth, full of his cock.

As the last dribbles of cum jerked out of the spongy tip, he lay back, exhausted and depleted.

Aisling waited, savouring every drop of cum, and lapping very gently at the now extremely sensitive tip of his cock.

"God, that was SO good." she thought as the prick began to shrink and soften.

Her tongue carefully cleaned the sweet prick, lapping up every drop of cum and cleaning it thoroughly.

Rob's chest was going up and down like a bellows, his heart still beating frantically as he recovered from an incredibly intense orgasm. He lay, catching his breath as he daughter crawled up his body to lay a curly head against his chest. Encircling her, he tried to process what had just occurred.

Aisling kissed the side of his neck, then taking his hand she placed it on her swollen breast. Rob cupped that beautiful, heavy orb, squeezing gently, his fingers pinching the stiff rubbery nipple. Aisling groaned and sat up. With a lithe move of her strong body, she straddled his chest, her breasts jouncing, her wet slit trailing a glistening trail along the hair on his chest.

"Me now, daddy!" she said imperiously.

Rob looked up at her.

Putting his hands on her hips, he pulled her towards him.

The hairless slit, smoothly shaved, plump and inviting was right there. He studied it, feeling his depleted cock twitching. Her taut thighs were spread, pulling the tight lips apart and showing him the dark pink inner labia. Peeking between, at the apex of her slit where her mound began, was the impudent bright red clit, swollen and erect.

Pulling her close, Rob breathed in the smell of his girl-child, ripe and rich, sweet and yet innocent. Her entire slit glistened with her arousal. Taking a deep breath, he pulled that cunt onto his mouth.

Aisling groaned as her dad's soft tongue began to flick at her swollen clit, first laving then ever so gently nibbling. She pushed against his face, rubbing that wet slit around his mouth and nose.

Rob's hand came around and he began to caress the firm tight globe of her ass as he continued to lick and suckle the sweet cunt. A finger wandered between the tight crack, running an experimental finger to gently touch the furled anus.

Aisling jumped as her father's finger gently touched her back there. She had never had anyone do that and wasn't quite sure. Then she groaned as Rob took that swollen clit between his lips and began to suckle.

Rob's prick began to twitch as he buried his face in his daughter's crotch. Carefully, but determined, he worked his finger in her tight crack, gently flicking and pushing extremely lightly against the tight rectum. Aisling, caught up in the sensation of her father licking her swollen cunt, ignored the forays into her tight behind.

Rob felt his prick swelling as his finger probed at his daughter's asshole. Her cunt was soaking against his lips, the labia swollen and pink and scrumptious. Aisling's clit was quite large when aroused, succulent and stiff, like a tiny penis. Surreptitiously, he pushed his finger forward and pushed his finger into the swollen folds of her cunthole. She was soaking and sweet, clear juice dripped off his fingers as he slowly frigged them in and out of that luscious hole.

She groaned, making his prick swell even more.

His fingers well soaked, Rob pulled them back and then carefully pushed against the tight asshole yet again. Aisling, unconsciously, now thoroughly aroused, pushed back against the stiff digit. Rob groaned against her sweet clit as he felt his finger sink in to the first knuckle.

Aisling yelped as she felt the finger push up her rectum. For a moment, she stopped, but her dad quickly captured that succulent clit and began nibbling. Her ass relaxed a bit, as the stiff finger very gently pushed further in.

"Daddy, that feels .. different!"

"Relax, baby, just sink down on it, relax your ass. It will feel good." Rob promised.

Aisling complied. Taking a deep breath she pushed her firm ass down on her dad's finger.

"Oh Daddy!"

"It feels wonderful!"

Aisling felt that sweet deep tugging in her womb. Reaching up, she cupped her own heavy breasts, fondling and squeezing the swollen orbs then cupping the nipples she pinched them first gently, then as her arousal began to peak, harder.

Rob looked up and watched his girl play with her tits. She had her nipples in a firm grip and was pinching and pulling them away from her chest, swollen, dark brown and erect.

Impatiently, Aisling rubbed her slit against his lips, wiggling her ass on the stiff finger embedded there. Her breathing quickened.

Rob suckled the little clit and began fucking his finger in and out of the tight ass. He felt her taut thighs stiffen and her breathing became ragged. Suddenly, with a long wail she pressed down against his tongue and he felt her cunt spasming against his mouth. Thick viscous fluid gushed out of the swollen cunt hole, soaking his chest.

Rob's prick was rampantly erect again as he felt his little girl cum. Aisling pulled back, her clit too sensitive to touch as her orgasm peaked. He watched intently as her cunt hole pulsed and contracted with the strength of her cum.

Rob gave Aisling a few minutes to recover herself, then pulling her hips towards him, he began to gently flick his tongue against her clit, his finger still buried deep in her ass.

"I'm done, Daddy!" Aisling said, laughing.

"No sweetie, you're not. We're just starting." he told her.

Reaching back, Aisling grinned as she felt her dad's rock hard prick.

"I thought you were too old to come more than once." she said laughing.

Rob took his soaking mouth away from where he was avidly licking his daughter's cunt.

"I thought so too, sweetheart, but apparently, you have this strange effect on me!"

After several minutes, Rob heard a hitch in her breathing. Beneath his tongue, the sweet clit began to swell yet again.

Holding the narrow hips, he pulled his head back.

"I want to fuck you, darling. I need to bury my prick in you." he said plaintively.

"Yes, daddy, I want that too." a breathless Aisling responded.

Aisling moved her hips further down so her hips hovered just over her father's narrow groin. His prick was swollen and stiff – glistening still from his previous cum as well as her saliva. The head was purple and spongy, the slit gaping, leaking a clear fluid which ran in rivulets down the lightly furred expanse of his flat stomach.

Reaching between her spread legs, she grasped that beautiful prick at the base, ready to sink down.

Rob stayed her with his hands.

"I'll do this, babe, you enjoy." he commanded.

"Kneel so that your feet are on either side of my hips and your ass is just over me." he directed.

Aisling, legs strong and toned from running, complied.

Rob now had a perfect view of his daughter's entire slit – from the impudent clit to the sweet furled mystery of her asshole.

Taking his prick in his hand, he pushed the head gently into the swollen folds of her cunt, soaking the head and then pushing gently, but inexorably upward.

He groaned as he watched his prick sink into his daughter's tight hole.

Slowly, taking his time he pushed it up as far as it could go, actually bumping against her cervix and causing her to take a breath.

"Did I hurt you, sweetie?" he asked anxiously.

"NO. That felt great!" she said.

Moaning, Rob held the narrow hips tightly, pulling her up and off his long stiff prick. Aisling watched too as the thick member pulled out of her tight hole, glistening with her juices. With a groan she sank down on it again, loving the feel of it pushing into her, splitting her open, pushing her folds impossibly apart and tight.

Rob reached over and fumbled in the night table, ensuring that his big prick remained embedded in its sweet prison.

Grabbing the KY, he poured a generous amount on his fingers.

"What's that, Daddy?" Aisling, asked a little breathlessly.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, sweetie?" her papa asked.

"No."

Aisling sounded a little troubled.

Reaching up, Rob cupped her face and made her look at him.

"Would your daddy EVER hurt you?" he asked.

"Noooo." she said a little uncertainly.

"And I won't now." he promised.

With that, Rob took his gel covered fingers and gently began to spread the KY over her ass, pushing a gel covered finger in and out of her tight rectum.

Aisling was pleasantly surprised. With the gel, there was no pain at all and in fact daddy's finger felt really good fucking her up there. It felt full and sort of strange but definitely felt hot.

She closed her eyes and leaned back a little, giving daddy full visual access to his finger fucking.

Rob watched his own fingers push in and out of his daughter's tight sweet rectum. Carefully, not wanting to hurt her, he inserted a second finger, pushing slowly up and waiting as her asshole adjusted to the new invasion. Aisling groaned.

Above her swollen cunt was wet and glistening, leaking a clear arousal from the deep red hole while her clit quivered between her tight outer labia, clearly visible.

Rob pulled his fingers out with a pop and reaching, spread some more gel. Grasping his stiff, moist prick he coated it liberally with gel.

"Ready babe?" he asked.

Aisling opened her green eyes, heavy lidded and languorous. Her engorged breasts quivered, their nipples stiff and erect with arousal.

"Yes, daddy, I want you to fuck me there. Do it. Fuck me in the ass."

Holding her hips tightly with one hand, grasping his slippery heavy prick with the other, Rob directed the moist head of his cock toward the impossibly tiny asshole. Pointing the moist head of his prick, he pushed it gently at the tight muscled entrance, the slippery gel making it slide and occasionally push slightly, very slightly in.

There, the tip barely entered. Aisling squealed as she felt the thick head push the tight folds of her ass apart. She tensed. Rob reached down and began to caress and gently squeeze his daughter's wet slit. He badly wanted to thrust his big prick right up and to hell with it, but he held on with an iron resolve, allowing just the head to rest just inside that beautiful ass.

Aisling began to relax. She closed her eyes and explored the sensation of having the tip of her dad's prick right up her ass. It actually felt really sexy, she realized.

12