Rob's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were gone."

"Changed my mind. I saw a doctor this morning and for a thousand dollars he promised me an expedited test. He said I should hear late Wednesday or early Thursday."

"Why did you change your mind?"

"I don't want a divorce. I only messed around with those guys because I was pissed at you for what you did to me. It wasn't even me you were pissed at. All I ever did to you was fall in love with you and then you deliberately knock me up and then take off on me. I owed you! It wasn't fucking those three that was important to me it was fucking you after fucking them. Fucking you while I still had a little of them still inside me. I felt that I owed you that. I had no intention of keeping on with them after the wedding. I fully intend to honor the vows I made."

I looked at her for a few moments and then asked, "What do you want to do this afternoon?"

Tuesday I called home and found out I had tested clean. Thursday morning Connie found out that she was clean and we spent Thursday afternoon and evening consummating our union. The rest of our time there was as good of a honeymoon as you could have hoped for.

The day we flew home I called Maggie and told her that I couldn't see her again, at least not intimately, and then I told her why.

"If Connie really means what she said and stays faithful I will too, but if she doesn't and you haven't already taken up with some other guy for revenge I will definitely give you a call."

"I always knew you were a good guy. I'll tell you this. If my daughter does back slide and you call and I am with some one I'll drop him in a heartbeat and we can get back to having fun again."

"Thanks love; I needed that."

"Needed what?"

"To know that some one really cares for me."

"You don't think Constance does?"

"I don't know love. I can only hope and then wait and see."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Three weeks after we got home Connie told me over dinner that she'd had lunch that day with Sheppard.

"He wanted to know when we were going to get together again. I told him never. I told him I was a married woman now and that I was going to honor my vows. He didn't take it well. He said I owed him for the beating you gave him."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because some one might have seen us and told you about it and I do not want it to look like I'm hiding anything from you. I will be occasionally seen with Billy, Mike and Jamie because I do work with them and I do end up having working lunches with them and others from time to time. Also I will sometimes stop after work for drinks with the people from the office and they will probably be there. I know how fragile our relationship is because of what I did before the wedding so I have to be completely open with you if I don't want things to go to hell."

"I can't ask for anything more than that."

The next day around noon I got a call from Maggie on my cell. After exchanging greetings she said:

"Constance had lunch with one of her old lovers yesterday."

"You still having her watched?"

"I paid for six months surveillance and it still has two months to go. When they aren't watching Robert they watch Constance and since Robert is out of town this week they are on my daughter. Anyway, the guy watching got the booth next to them and overheard most of the conversation. Constance shut him down and told him no way ever again. I thought you might like to know."

"Thanks. It is good to hear."

"Not to me sweetie. I was hoping that she would take up with him again."

"Whatever for?"

"So we would have a reason to make sweet music again."

"I can't believe that you would want to waste your time on me."

"I've got news for you lover. If I could have found some way to bump off Robert and get away with it you would not have become Constance's husband. You would have been her new step-father."

"Oh wow!"

"Yeah lover; and don't you ever forget it. Take care of my baby. Bye."

As I hung up the phone I began to think that Connie and I just might make it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The ultrasound showed that it was a boy and we started talking about names. Connie asked if I would mind if we named him after her father and when I asked why she said:

"He was the one who got us together."

I didn't care so the name she came up was a mouthful. Robert Conner Ellsworth Smythe-Barrington Walton. I had my doubts about giving the kid that name. I could just imagine the fights he was going to get into when the other kids started making fun of his name until I realized that it would rarely get used. When he started school he would register as Robert Walton and use one of the other names as his middle initial. And knowing kids since my name was Robert Walton he would probably get hung with the tag of 'Junior' and end up being called JR.

Robert C.E.S-B.Walton came into the world at a health eight pounds and nine ounces and immediately became the apple of his grand parent's eyes. Connie's sisters all had girls so Robby was the only male grandchild and he was doted on and I could see the poor kid being spoiled rotten.

Connie took a nine month maternity leave and then she went back to work. They had a day care center in the building so Robby went to work with her. A couple of times she called me and asked me to come by and pick Robby up so she could stop for drinks with the people from the office. And she always filled me in on what happened. Sheppard kept trying to get her to give in and once she had to throw a drink in his face to get him to back off. When the others from her office saw that they started to police things as far as Sheppard was concerned.

Things were going good for us and then came Connie's company Christmas party. We hadn't gone to the last one because it had taken place during her maternity leave. I wasn't looking forward to it because it was bound to be an awkward time for me. All three of Connie's ex-bed buddies were going to be there including Sheppard whose ass I had stomped so bad that he'd had to go to the hospital.

Connie didn't share my concerns.

"It is a big ballroom and we will sit as far away from them as possible. I admit that I expect them to try and tweak your nose a bit if they can by asking me to dance, but I will always ask you if you would mind when they do. Feel free to say no. I want to enjoy myself, but I do not, under any circumstances, want to do anything that will bother you or hurt us. I will be expected to dance with my bosses and it would be nice if you were to dance with their wives, but you don't have to if you don't want to."

"I'll behave. I'll do my best to be charming."

"Don't be too charming. Andy's wife is a stunner and I don't want her thinking of taking you for a test drive."

"She play around?"

"Not that I know of, but she hasn't met you yet."

It went pretty much as I expected. There was a cocktail hour followed by dinner which was followed by speeches and then the live band took over. I was introduced to a bunch of people whose names I promptly forgot. I met her boss Andy and his wife Jessica and she was indeed a stunner. If I had been in a girl chasing mood she would have been the one I would want to chase.

Sheppard, Ogden and Bolla sat together with their dates (and in Bolla's case his wife) on the other side of the ballroom from us. I did notice them looking our way from time to time and I would have to say that the looks were nasty and I wondered if the women at the table had a clue as to what was going on.

The dancing started and I danced the first three numbers with Connie and then Sam, her office manager, asked her to dance so I asked his wife Sarah. Then another guy she worked with asked her and she looked over at me and I nodded a yes. When she got back to the table we had another drink. I'd been drinking vodka tonics with a slice of lime and after two I'd slipped the waitress a twenty and told her to make sure all my future drinks were a glass of water and a slice of lime. I was in dangerous territory and I knew it and I wanted to keep my wits about me. I knew Sheppard had to be seething over the beating I'd given him and I expected that he would enlist Ogden and Bolla to help him get back at me (I'd bowed to Connie's entreaties to leave Ogden and Bolla alone). Whether or not they would try something at the party I didn't know, but I needed to be ready just in case.

I expected either Bolla or Ogden to ask Connie for a dance so it was a surprise when it was Sheppard who showed up at our table and asked Connie for a dance. He had bigger stones than I had given him credit for. Connie looked at me and I think I shocked her when I nodded yes. As Connie and Sheppard moved out onto the floor I noticed that Andy's wife Jessica sitting alone so I went over and asked her to dance. As she moved into my arms she said:

"You are a bit of a surprise."

"Oh?"

"I wouldn't have pictured you as a wimp."

"You say that as if you do picture me as one now. Care to enlighten me as to why?"

"The rather docile way you let her dance with one of her lovers."

"One of her ex-lovers. What she did prior to saying "I do" is not something I let bother me any more than I would expect my dalliances before we were married to bother her."

"Are you all that sure that he is an ex? My experience is that a girl who has done two or three at a time rarely gives them up."

"She knows that I know about them and she knows what will happen if they stop being exes. Might I ask why the interest?"

"Andy has the hots for Connie and he has been working on her. Without any luck I will add."

"You know this and it doesn't bother you?"

"We have an open marriage honey and we have been known to swing with certain select couples. I'm kind of hoping that Andy scores with her because then I might get a taste of you."

The music stopped and I started to walk her back to her table, but she stopped me.

"One more please?"

The music started up again and as Jessica moved into my arms I saw Connie move out onto the floor with Andy. I smiled as I said:

"Keeping me away from Connie to give your hubby a chance to try and work his magic?"

"Am I that transparent?"

"You must love him a lot to let him run free like that."

"Oh I do sugar, but I do have an ulterior motive."

"Oh?"

"He gets her I've got a shot at you."

"That's honest enough so I'll be straight with you. If Andy succeeds our marriage is over and I will consider that I have been released from my vows. At that point I'll be more than happy to give you your shot. That of course assumes you will still want a taste if I'm not part of a couple."

"I said we had an open marriage and that means I free to do what I want as long as I don't hide it from him and I always go home to him so yes, if you ever consider yourself released from your vows make sure that you give me a shout."

The tune ended and I escorted Jessica back to her table and then returned to mine. Connie was seated when I got there and the next tune started and I offered her my hand and we moved out onto the floor.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Yes I am. How about you?"

"It has been an interesting evening for me."

"So has Jessica captured you yet?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"She is the only one here besides myself that you went out onto the floor with and stayed out there for two straight dances."

"She is an interesting lady and we had a very interesting conversation."

"About what?"

"About you for the most part."

"Me? Why would she talk about me?"

"I'll let you think about it for a bit. Maybe I'll tell you when we leave."

"That's no fair."

"Depends on the way you look at it. Am I asking you what you talked about with your dance partners?"

"No, but I'll tell you if you want to know."

"Well I don't. I am of course curious, but I'm not that nosy."

"There is something not being said here."

"You are right about that."

She cocked her head and gave me a look when I said that, but I just smiled and kept on dancing. When we got back to the table and sat down I noticed that Connie's drink was empty so I went and got her another one. When I got back to the table Bolla was there and he looked at me and asked:

"Mind if I have a dance with Connie?"

"Not all at" I said which surprised Connie and as they moved out onto the floor I decided that it would be a good time to go to the men's room.

As I was shaking off the last few drops Sheppard and Ogden came into the bathroom. I zipped up and turned toward them and Sheppard smirked and said:

"Its payback time mother fucker."

I put my hand in my pocket and said, "You really don't want to do this."

"Oh yes I do" he said as he moved toward me. I took my hand out of my pocket and gave him a shot of pepper spray in his eyes. As his hands went up to his face I kicked him square in the nuts and he screamed, clutched at his groin and fell to the floor. I turned to Ogden and made a big production out of putting the pepper spray away and then I smiled at him and said:

"I really like a good one on one fight don't you?"

I started toward him and he ran from the room. I stepped over the moaning Sheppard, washed and dried my hands and then went back to the party. I headed for the table where Sheppard, Ogden and Bolla had been sitting and saw Ogden's face lose color as I approached. Everyone else at the table, with the exception of Bolla's wife, looked a little nervous as I approached and I guessed they all knew what was suppose to happen in the bathroom. I stopped at the table and addressed Bolla's wife.

"I know we've never met, but since your husband is dancing with my wife I thought it only fair that I ask you to dance."

She looked me in the eye, smiled and said, "I'd love to."

She moved into my arms, told me that her name was Gwen and then said:

"You are a bold one aren't you."

"Why would you say that?"

"The way you walked up to the table after what was supposed to happen in the men's room. Poor Jamie was white as a sheet when he came back to the table and it was of course noted that Billy wasn't with him. Then here you come unruffled and smiling."

"Sorry to ruin everyone's evening."

"Not every one's. Certainly not mine. I can't stand Billy and I can barely tolerate Jamie, but they are Mike's friends so I have to grin and bear it."

"I was surprised that Mike didn't come in with them."

"Mike told them not to do it and told them he'd be no part of it. So why did you ask me to dance? Going to ask for quid pro quo?"

"What?"

"You know; he had yours so you have his?"

"It is tempting because you are one fine and sexy looking lady, but I am one of those weird ones. I made some promises when I said my 'I Do's and I keep my promises."

"She the same?"

"Only time will tell. Obviously you know. You have one of those open marriage things?"

"No. I caught him and made him an offer he couldn't refuse."

"Oh?"

"He is a marvelous father and dotes on his kids. I told him that if it ever happened again I'd leave him and take his kids so far away that he would never see them again."

"Effective. Very effective."

The music stopped and she said, "Don't take me back just yet." The next tune started and as we moved to the music she said:

"There's more. I told him that there was a price to pay for my forgiveness. I told him that he owed me one and that some day I was going to come home freshly fucked and he wasn't to say one word about it or the kids and I would disappear."

"Did you mean it or was it just a way to make him sweat?"

"Oh I meant it alright and when you asked me to dance I was hoping that it would be tonight."

"Sorry to disappoint."

"Keep me in mind if things don't work out with your wife. I'll hang onto my get out of jail free card for a while just in case."

As we walked to the car Connie said, "I guess it wasn't as bad as you expected. You seemed to have enjoyed yourself."

"I had a good time, Hell, anytime two good looking ladies offer to play with me is a good time."

"Who!! I'll scratch their fucking eyes out!"

"Bolla's wife for one. She knows about you and her hubby and she offered me a little payback if I wanted to even the score."

"How could she know? We were very careful to hide things from her."

"Not careful enough it appears."

"You going to do it?"

"That depends on you."

"Me? Why does it depend on me?"

"Simple. You honor your vows and I'll keep mine. You don't and that releases me from mine."

"I told you that I did all my playing before the wedding and that I had no intention of ever doing it again after the wedding."

"I know that is what you said, but can you do it? A rather experienced woman told me tonight that after a woman experiences threesomes and foursomes and has liked them she will always want to do them again and again and again."

"Who told you that?"

"Andy's wife Jessica."

"How in the world did you ever get in a conversation like that with her?"

"When she asked me how I felt about my wife dancing with her lover in front of me I said ex-lover and that is what got the conversation going. I had it right didn't I? Sheppard is an ex-lover right?"

"Of course he is." She paused for a second or two and then said, "He doesn't want to be. He spent the entire time we were dancing trying to talk me into seeing him again. I left him in no doubt that it was never going to happen. Jessica knew? I wonder how?"

"Guys talk and Andy works with your three ex studs. I'm sure that he found out from one or all of them."

"But why would he tell Jessica?"

"They don't keep secrets from each other. According to her they have an open marriage and each of them is free to go out and play as long as they don't hide it from each other and they always come home to each other. Andy told Jessica that he was going after you and she told me that she hoped he was successful."

"Why would she tell you that?"

"She thinks if he gets you she can get me."

"That bitch!!! She better stay away from you or I'll hurt her! I'll hurt her bad!!" She paused and then said, "Could she get you?"

"Only if Andy was to score with you."

"No way! And for a bunch of reasons."

"A bunch?"

"First is the fact that I'll die before I break my vows. Second there is the fact that I want to climb the ladder in the company and if I slept with Andy it would be assumed that I'm trying to sleep my way to the top. The opposite side of that coin, given the current atmosphere concerning sexual discrimination and sexual harassment, is that if I fucked Andy and got promoted some one who felt the promotion should have been theirs could file a complaint. Last and by no means least, I don't much like Andy. Of course that opinion was formed by the way he was always sniffing after everything in a skirt when he had something like Jessica at home. Doesn't change anything now that I know Jessica doesn't care. He still seems 'smarmy' to me."

She paused and then said, "Does that bother you?"

"Why would it bother me?"

"Maybe you were hoping I'd give you a chance to try out that sex bomb."

"I won't deny that she turns me on and for that matter so did Bolla's wife, but when it comes to sex bombs I already have one and she's enough for me as long as she stays my sex bomb and mine alone."

"Then you are never going to get to try on either one of them. I admit that I was a little loose before the wedding, but I felt that I owed you that for what you originally intended to do to me."

There was another pause and then she said, "I will tell you this. Jessica was right. Once you do threesomes and foursomes and like them you are always going to want to do them again. I do want to do them again, but the only way I ever will is if you are one of the men."

"Then you are shit out of luck my little sex bomb, because I am just not wound that way."