Rob's Saga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that all three of you are a little worried about what you might be getting into so I got you these. I'm giving them to you in the package so that you can see that it has not been opened so copies could be made of the keys and I want each of you to be standing there watching as I open the packages, give you the keys and install the doorknobs. I want all three of you to know that you are safe in this house."

I saw all three of them look at each other and maybe I just imagined it, but I thought I saw all three of them relax just a little.

"Okay then. A couple of rules to follow. Just as your rooms are off limits to me, mine is off limits to you. I have to get up at five to go to work so I'm usually in bed by ten or ten-thirty so try to keep the noise down after I sack out. There is a computer in the den and you are free to use it, but no porn sites. Porn sites are where most of the viruses come from. If there is anything in the kitchen that is especially yours label it otherwise what is in the fridge and pantry is up for grabs. And last of all I don't know if any of you smoke, but if you do the house is a smoke free zone. Outside on the patio or in the garage if the weather is bad, but never in the house. Those are mine. Do you have any?"

The two girls looked at each other and then one of them, I'm not sure which since I had not yet learned to tell them apart, asked:

"Can we have friends over?"

"Of course you can, but you are responsible for them while they are here."

"How about TV? Do you have any special shows we need to be aware of so we aren't on it when you want to be?"

"There are a couple but I have a set in my bedroom if need be. Oh, one other thing. I despise rap music so if you play it make sure that I don't hear it. Anything else?"

The three of them looked at each other and then Kari said, "I guess not, but if we think of something can we bring it up later?"

"Of course you can."

"Okay then" Kari said, "Come on girls, time to clear the table and clean the kitchen."

As they got up I asked myself again if I knew what I was doing and once again the answer was "hell no!"

I was sitting in front of the TV in the living room when the girls finished and Kari sent the twins off to do their homework and then she joined me on the couch.

"I need to know some things Rob."

"Shoot."

"Is this just something temporary, just a couple of weeks maybe, while you work on some plan concerning DJ?"

"Not at all. I admit that it concerns DJ, but the time limit on your stay is up to you. That of course is subject to change if I end up with another woman in my life, but I don't see that happening until I can legally get rid of the whore I'm married to and my information is that that little chore can take as long as six months. Why? Are you worried that I'm going to kick you out in a week or two?"

"I'm not very trusting when it comes to me Rob. They have taken advantage of me and fucked over me most of my life. It hasn't helped any that I've made bad choices. I need to know if it is worth the time and effort to get the girls transferred from the school they are in to the one in this district."

"That's strictly up to you. All I can say is that you can stay here until you decide that you don't want to or until I have a new lady in my life and she objects to our arrangement."

"Okay. You need to know that I have a job. I wait tables at Patty Ann's Café on the morning shift. I get off at two so I'll still have plenty of time to take care of my duties here as cook, maid and chief dishwasher. Between me and the girls we will get the job done."

"So you could have paid the rent at your old place?"

"Not hardly. I make enough to buy groceries and keep the girls in what they need. It is enough to take care of me if I was alone and living in a small one bedroom or studio apartment somewhere, but nowhere near enough to take care of the three of us in a place big enough for the three of us. DJ took care of the rent and utilities and I took care of the food and housekeeping."

"So what happened that I got a kiss for kicking him out of your life?"

"He kept trying to get me to do drugs with him. He said sex was so much better when on a drug high, but I wasn't buying it. I knew if he got me to try drugs I'd end up hooked and I'd already seen what other Diablos did to the women they got hooked. And then there were the girls. DJ's friends were starting to pay too much attention to them. I'll give DJ credit. He wouldn't stand for any one messing with Barb and Bev, but I began to get the idea that that was because he wanted them for himself. I was already looking for a way out when you did whatever it was that made him run. What did you do?"

I told her the story and she looked at me and said, "That's why I'm here isn't it? You expect him to come for me and that is what you are hoping for right?"

"It was a thought, but now that I've heard your story I don't think it is likely. I do hope that somehow he hears that you are living here with me. It should make him crazy."

"Not that I care any, but why take it out on him because your wife was going to leave you? If she could do it that easily shouldn't you have been thankful that he was getting her out of your life?"

"If he had kept his mouth shut and just left I wouldn't have bothered with him at all, but when he started that wimp shit I couldn't let it stand any more than I could turn my back on him coming after me with his buddies."

"Would you really cripple him for life if you see him again?"

"Absolutely. Threats and promises aren't worth spit unless you follow through on them. Too many people know about what I told the asshole and if the people don't see me follow through the word will get around that I don't mean what I say and I can't be having that."

"You told the girls they could have friends over as long as they take responsibility for them. Does that apply to me also?"

"Of course, but remember what I said; hold the noise down after I've gone to bed."

She blushed. "I don't have anybody waiting in the wings. It is too soon. DJ hasn't been gone long enough for me to start looking for a replacement, but it will happen sooner or later. I'm a healthy girl with healthy appetites. When it happens I'll try not to bring them here, but I did want to clear the decks just in case."

"Consider them cleared."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Surprisingly enough it worked. Kari and the twins took turns cooking and between the three of them they kept the house cleaner than it had ever been.

The Girls changed schools and they seemed to be good students. Kari worried about them a lot and she hovered over them like a momma bear over her cubs. She was afraid, and justifiably so, that a pair of sixteen year olds who looked twenty would be hit on a lot by the older boys and it scared her to death because that is what happened to her.

She had been an impressionable and extremely well developed fourteen when the eighteen year old seniors at her high school started hitting on her. She got all starry eyed and believed one of the assholes when he told her that he loved her and then she watched as he ran like a thief in the night when he got her pregnant. She kept telling the girls to be careful because she didn't want them to end up like her.

The arrangement was in its fourth week when a surprising development took place. Bev came up to me while I was on the computer in my den and her mother and sister were in the kitchen doing the dinner dishes.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Are you gay?"

"Hell no. Why would you think something like that?"

"Why haven't you made a move on my mom? She is as horny as a billy goat and is ready for a man. Does she need to carry a sign saying "Fuck me please" before you pay attention to her?"

"Maybe it is because your mom hasn't shown any interest in having a move made on her. Maybe it is because I'm still married and I don't feel right about going after other women before I'm divorced. Maybe it is because I have the hots for someone else."

And then, probably because I was a little pissed at her thinking I was gay and a little upset with her attitude, I decided to shock her and I said:

"And just maybe it is because I want you and Barb and not your mother."

"I expected her to turn purple and run from the room, but she looked me right in the eye and said:

"As long as you understand that it won't be without a condom."

I'm not sure, but I think I'm the one who turned purple. Bev gave me a little smile and turned and left the room. As I watched her walk I realized that Kari I had good reason to be scared. And so did I. I was painfully aware of the hard on that Bev has just given me.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

From then on the tone of things changed around the house. Bev and Barb (apparently they kept no secrets from each other) started openly flirting with me when Kari wasn't around. I became aware that it was being offered to me if I was ready and willing to step up to the plate.

And no, it was not just my imagination.

Kari left the house at four-thirty to open Patty Ann's Café and get things set up for the breakfast crowd. I was up and ready to leave the house between five and five-fifteen and until the night that Bev came into the den the twins were never up until after I was gone. Suddenly, once Kari was gone, the twins were getting up and trotting between their bedrooms and the bathroom naked! It was obvious that I was being deliberately tempted. And tempted I was. God knows I was. But I was also smart enough to know that slipping my cock into a sixteen year old, no matter how desirable she might be, was a one way ticket to a dark and gloomy jail cell.

About a week after the girls started running around naked in front of me I took a day off from work to go to the doctor's and get my yearly physical so I was still in the house at seven-thirty. The girls normally left the house for school around ten to eight. I was sitting at the computer checking my email when the girls came into the room. Barb said:

"We want to know which of us you want to do first."

"I'm not going to do either one of you."

"Sure you are. Sooner or later one of us will get you so why fight it?"

"There are all kinds of reasons for me to fight it. You are under age and when I got caught I would go to jail and I would get caught because your mom watches you too close. That's one and another is that your mom would kill me if she even thought I may have the idea of doing either of you. Then there is the health issue. No way I would be physically able to handle the both of you so forget it girls; it just ain't gonna happen."

"We don't hear you saying you don't want to, just that you are afraid to."

"And that is reason enough right there."

Bev said, "First off the only reason mom is worried is because she doesn't want us to end up as single moms at our age. That won't ever happen because even though mom doesn't know it we are both on the pill thanks to an older friend of hers who pretended to be our mom when we went to the doctor and if you'll remember I already told you that you would have to use a condom. You won't go to jail because no one but the three of us will ever know. Your health won't be an issue because we will set up a schedule and take turns. You can come up with all the excuses you want, but we have made up our minds so it is going to happen."

She looked at her watch and said, "Got to run or we will miss the bus. While you are out today load up on condoms" and then she and Barb left.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

As I sat in the waiting room at the doctor's office I was wondering how you were supposed to handle a pair of sixteen year olds that looked twenty and acted twenty-five. The best that I could come up with is that I was going to have to sit down with Kari and clue her in to what was going on.

Was I scared? To death man, to death.

I made sure not to go home before I knew Kari would be there. I did not want to be alone with Bev and Barb. I knew what I wasn't going to do, but I didn't know what they might do so I thought it best to avoid them.

Dinner was almost ready when I did get home and I went into the bathroom to wash my hands and in the mirror over the sink I saw Barb come in behind me. She opened her blouse to show me that she didn't have a bra on and she cupped her tits in her hands and pointed them at me and said:

"Still want to say no?"

I ignored her and she laughed and left the room. Barb was sitting opposite me at the dinner table and even though I'm not a lip reader I had no trouble making out the word when she looked at me and silently mouthed the word "chicken." It made me even more determined to have a talk with Kari and I decided to do it when she sent the girls off to do their homework. During the time between dinner ending and the girls being sent off to their rooms I rehearsed what I would say to Kari, but then I started thinking 'what if she doesn't believe me? What if she goes to the girls and they say that it is all bullshit and that I've been hitting on them and now I'm trying to make trouble for them because they kept saying no. What if.....? By the time they were sent off to do their homework I did what Barb had silently accused me of. I chickened out.

The next morning I made sure that I was up and out of the house a minute behind Kari. I would handle the problem with the girls by making sure that I was never alone with them. The Waffle House was open all night so I had a place to go to have breakfast and nurse a cup of coffee until it was time to go to work. That got old after two days so I knew I would have to find some other early morning activity to get me out of the house. I was looking through the morning paper and saw an ad announcing the grand opening of a fitness center and it said that the hours of operation would be from five in the morning until nine at night. It was $395 a year and I considered that a fair price if it kept me away from Bev and Barb.

That became my new schedule. Up and out of the house at the same time as Kari and waiting at the door of the fitness center when it opened at five and on the other end of the day I made sure that I never went home until I knew that Kari would already be there.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

While all that drama was taking place at home there was even more drama away from home and both had their origins in my confrontation with Audrey and DJ.

Kari has kept in touch with one or two of her girl friends who were still running with the Diablos who were lucky enough not to be in jail. They told her that the word was that as soon as the ones I had caused to be locked up got out they would be coming for me. I called Lou and told him that I was interested in that concealed carry permit he had mentioned and he put me in touch with the people I had to talk with. I already had a Beretta 92F and after a twelve hour course I had a permit to carry.

Next I tried to visit a couple of the Diablos who were in prison, but found out that the only way you could get on the approved visitor's list was if the inmate requested that you be put on it. I finally got one who was curious enough about why I wanted to visit to put me on his list. I went to see him on a Saturday. He sat on the other side of the glass partition and I could tell from the smirkish smile on his face that he knew what was planned for me so I cut right to the chase.

"The reason I wanted to see you was to give you the chance to save your life."

The smirk disappeared and was replaced by a 'what the fuck you talking about' look.

"Here's the deal. I've heard about what you say you are going to do to me when you get out and here is what I am going to do about it." I took my carry permit out of my shirt pocket and held it up to the partition so he could read it.

"They wouldn't let me bring the Beretta in here, but I don't go anywhere else without it. The way it is going to be is that if I see any one of you once you get out I will kill you. If we run into each other walking down an aisle at Safeway I will take out my gun and kill you. If I am in a gas station putting gas in my car and you pull in to get gas for your bike and I see you I will kill you. If I'm driving down the street and I see you coming up from behind in the next lane I will roll my window down and kill you when you get close enough. Get the message? If I see you anywhere at all I'm going to remember that you said you were going to get me when you got out and I will kill you before you get the chance.

"All my friends in the sheriff's office and on the local police force know about your threat and they have already said to do what I have to do and they will make sure that it goes down as a justifiable homicide. So get your head around it. I will kill you if I see you. Tell all your buddies. If I see any of you you will die. I will not wait for you to make a move and then defend myself. I see you and I will kill you. Have a nice day."

I got up and walked out of the visiting room. It was bullshit about the cops giving me a pass, but he didn't know that. He saw all the cops I had waiting when he and his crew showed up at my place and he knew that DJ had been left in my hands when the rest of them were hauled away so I was betting that he believed me.

The other thing going on was that Audrey was fighting the divorce. All of a sudden I was the love of her life, she couldn't live without me and everything that had happened was all just a huge misunderstanding. We could put things back together if I would just sit down with her and talk things out.

"Not a chance in hell" I told her through my attorney. She countered by having her attorney petition the court to order counseling and the judge did it. It was one of those open ended things where it would go on and on until the councilor decided that there was no hope of reconciliation and since he was paid by the session and not a flat fee he could drag it out forever.

I let him know up front in the very first session that there was not the slightest chance that I would ever take the bitch back. The first session was 'what were the major problems between us?' I told my side and Audrey kept butting in and telling me that I was wrong, that I just didn't understand the situation and if I would only let her explain.....! I stood up and started to leave and the councilor asked me where I was going. I told him there was no sense in my staying there and trying to tell my side if he wasn't going to tell her to shut the fuck up and stop interrupting me. He told Audrey to keep quiet and that she would get her turn when I was finished. I sat down, finished my say with:

"Counseling is not going to do any good in this case. It will only work where both parties want to see if they can save the marriage, but it won't work here because no way am I staying with a lying, cheating, thieving whore."

Then it was her turn. She had never cheated on me and she wasn't really leaving me. It was just going to be a trial separation to give her some time and space to work on some issues she had with our marriage. She wasn't running off with DJ; he was just a friend she had there with her in case I tried to stop her from leaving. And she didn't mean to take all of the money out of our account. She only meant to take half, but she was nervous, sweating the coming confrontation with me and here mind was elsewhere when the teller at the bank told her our balance and she automatically wrote it down on the withdrawal slip. She realized the mistake on her way home and she intended to give me half the money before she left, but I never gave her the chance The bottom line was that she loved me, really, really loved me and it was all just a huge mistake and that we could work things out.

The councilor said that was enough for that session. He told us each to make a list of the issues we each saw in the marriage and bring it to the next session to discuss. I wanted to tell him there wouldn't be anymore sessions, but I couldn't. My lawyer ha already told me that the divorce was stalled until the court had the report from the marriage councilor saying that no hope of a reconciliation existed and that no councilor was going to say that without at least four sessions.