Robyn A Slut?

Story Info
Robyn's side of the story.
4.3k words
3.55
113.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you angel love for your time in editing my stories.

This story can stand alone but will make more sense if you read "In the eyes of a Child First."

Part 1

I am Robyn and I'm married to Tommy Collins. His name sounds like a drink doesn't it? Right now Tommy is in Jail for sending our daughter away. I am a good mother and have always done the best for Susan. Tommy's main problem is that he caught me in bed with a black man. As far as Tommy knows this was the first and only time, but Marc was just one of many. I don't know why Tommy is taking sex with Marc so hard, it is not as if I love Marc or even like him very well. Tommy's problem is that he just does not get it. I love Tommy with all my heart and always will.

I have never cheated on Tommy. I have never given my love to another man. Sex is just sex. It's a bodily function. It does not mean anything and it's certainly not love but most people just do not get it. Sex is just a tool to use in business or on the personal level. I use it in business often, to land that account or to thank a team member who has worked hard. I personally don't see any problem with that at all.

My first remembrance of sex was when I was a young teen. I had come in from school and heard my mother. Being an inquisitive young lady, I wanted to know where the noise was coming from. I went upstairs to the locked doorof mom and dad's bedroom. I could here voices in there so I knocked. Mom screamed when she heard the knock and told me to go away.

Later a the nice man that was visiting mom came into the backyard and gave me some money. He told me to call him Uncle Jack.I was soon to learn I had a lot of uncles. Then every time Jack came over, he would give me money. In later years I decided mom was having sex for money and so mom never said anything to daddy and I did not either.

By the time I was eighteen, I was having sex regularly. I was able to get men to do whatever I wanted. And because of my good grades, I was able to keep Mom and Dad off my back.

The summer between High School and College around ninteen things changed. I made friends with an older girl who worked as an exotic dancer in a club downtown. The first time I saw her body I was amazed. She was shaved smooth but the hottest thing about her, or at lest I thought it was hot, was her pussy.

Her clitty stuck out. It must have been an inch long and her pussy lips looked huge. She saw me staring at it and accused me of being a lez. She then asked if I had ever seen other women nude before. I told her I had seen my mom and the girls in gym class. But none of them looked like her. Her clitty was big and her inner lips were long. She stood, laughing and laughing at me. I was so embarrassed that I started to cry so she came over and put her arm around me.

"I did this to myself; Men like how I look now and I can make more money dancing. Would you like to look like this?" she asked. I shook my head yes. "One thing is no one can know about this and you have to do exactly what I say even if it hurts," she said.

I agreed and we started. Again, at the time I did not see any thing wrong with it. Hey, it's my body right?

"There are three steps that I want you to go through First; we will stretch your clit by using a vacuum pump on it. Second, we will use these Dildos on you. Each one gets bigger and bigger. Your body does stretch and tries to come back to its original size. But each time it is stretched the muscles lose some of their ability to return to their original shape," she said.

"You will get bigger and bigger and when we are done you should easily put your fist in there. Last, we will put weights on your pussy lips and stretch them too," she said with a smile.

We did this all summer long and because it hurt, so much I didn't have sex with anyone during that time. By the start of my first year of college, I was beginning to be very proud of how I looked. I kept the blonde hair above my pussy trimmed close and my fat pink lips and clitty showed, when I went commando you could see them through my clothes.

I kept doing these steps into that first year of college until I met this boy. I was in the library doing some research for a marketing paper when I saw him coming to my table. It seemed that all the other empty seats at the other tables were saved.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked.

I told him no that he could sit there if he wished, not looking up from my book.

"Thank you for being so kind," he said.

I looked into his big brown eyes and knew I wanted to know him better. We had been there for a couple of hours when he asked me if I would have a soda with him. As we walked to the snack bar I noticed how polite he was, everything was yes, no, please and thank you. He was very much a gentleman. The next afternoon I was talking to some friends and they were asking about why I was wasting my time with "the hick".

"Tommy is not a hick. He is more of a gentleman than any of you boys," I said.

They started laughing and I turned around and saw Tommy standing behind me.

"I just came over here to ask you for a date," he said.

I told him I would love to go out with him. I will always remember that first date. He showed up dressed in dress pants and a sports jacket. It was nothing fancy just off the rack at some department store. I really liked him and later when I had to tell him my parents had lots of money just maybe I would not scare him off.

My mom's family has a lot of money. The only thing I know is that she still had business in Las Vegas and goes out there once every couple of months to check on things. I think she cheats on daddy while she is there also but she is still my mom and I love her. Every week Tommy kept asking me out and I always accepted. We were soon becoming a couple.

About that time, I started working a few hours at dad's marketing firm. I always enjoyed the work and people until one Friday night. I stopped by after evening classes to see my dad. When I walked in Bud and Marc and some of the others in that department were partying.

"Have you seen my Dad?" I asked.

"He has already left for the day but since you are here why don't you come and celebrate with us," Bud said.

No thanks was my reply.

"Bet little Missy thinks she's too good to drink with us," Marc said.

I went over and sat down, and they gave me a drink. I drank all of it and they fixed a second one but half way through it, I started feeling funny and very horny. Bud walked me over to the couch and told me I was going to be their bonus for winning a big contract. After that, I remember having sex and a lot of it all night. They made me cum and cum and cum until I passed out from all the sex.

I woke up the next morning on the office couch, so sore I was hoarse, and both my holes hurt. I carefully made it to my apartment and into a hot tub then the phone rang.

"Robyn, this is Bud. Before you start to say anything about what happened last night you need to see this tape. I'll be over in one hour to show it to you," he said.

About an hour later, Bud rang my doorbell. I let him in and he put the tape in my machine. The tape was edited to look like I agreed to have sex with Bud, Marc and the three security guards.

"All of the men in the Department including Jim have a copy of this tape Robyn and you will be our slut. But don't worry after some time has passed you will begin to love all the sex, if you don't already."

"What we have on tape is the last four hours that you were fucked. It was the first couple of hours you fought us. We had to hold you down to keep you from running away. Then you started to like it and we started to tape when you began to love being fucked," he said.

"Here is your copy. Now you are as big a slut as your mom was," he said.

I told him Mom and I were not sluts, but he just laughed at me. He then turned and walked out the door. I was so ashamed I did not want to see Tommy at all. So I avoided him for a few weeks until he bumped into me at school. He looked so hurt and he thought us not dating was his fault. He was so sweet that I started to fall in love with him.

We were soon together all the time and by the end of school, we were talking marriage. By then I had learned how to separate sex and love. Sex had become a function love was what I felt for Tommy. He had my very soul. Sex was what I had to give Jim, Bud, Marc and the others to keep my parents and Tommy from seeing the tape.

The school year was over and Dad wanted me to work that summer for him. Tommy had also asked me to go spend the summer with him at his parent's farm. I didn't want to hurt my father but just maybe if I could get away from Bud and the guys for a while they would forget about me and move on to some girl that worked for dad.

As soon as class was over, I went home for a week. I knew they wouldn't call me there and make dad suspicious. The next week we left for Tommy's farm. Things were great there. We went for picnics, swimming, and just had fun. I met all of his family, which took quite a while and I liked all of them. But the person I liked most was Sara. We got along very well. I could tell we were a lot alike. I could tell she had a big crush on Tommy.

I also met Tommy's ex girlfriend Sally. She was so beautiful. I felt special that Tommy had picked me over her and I could tell she stilled loved him very much.

One day we went on a special picnic and Tommy proposed to me. I knew I should have said no because if he ever found out about my past it would kill him. But I had fallen so deeply in love with him, I knew I could stop what I was doing and maybe with me being married, they would just let me go. So I said "Yes".

His parents threw a big party. My parents came from the city and all his family were there. During the party, Tommy and I made love for the first time. He had been such a gentleman. He hadn't even tried and because of what was happening to me, I was glad.

Sex with Tommy was great. He was bigger than most of the other men I had fucked. I was happier than I had ever been in my life. Summer was over and we decided to pool our money and move into a nice place together. This worked out great because five months had passed and Marc and the others had left me alone.

Life for Tommy and I was great until the weekend we went to visit my parents. First, I didn't know how Tommy would react when he saw where we lived but he took it in stride. The second problem was that I knew that dad was going to send mom and me shopping so he could have that 'you're marrying my daughter talk'.

Then I knew we had to get through the party they were having for us at the club. I knew that Bud, Jim and Marc would be there as well as the others I had been fucking. I didn't think I would have a problem with Jim because he had met someone and was trying to stay true to her, but the other two were trouble.

Tommy and I were going around meeting people when I saw a friend from High School. I left Tommy at the bar to go see her. We visited for a while then I had to go to the restroom. When I did, Bud and Marc followed me in.

"So you are getting married Robyn, it sure would be a shame if old Tommy boy saw all of the tapes we have of you," Bud said.

"All of the tapes? What do you mean? There is only one," I said.

"No Jim, Marc and I have a complete collection. Jim even has the part of the first time we fucked you, the part where you were fighting Marc and I. The whole time you were saying no.... no... no..no. But what about now slut you want it and like it don't you?" he laughed.

He had pushed my legs apart, slipped his hand inside my panties and was finger fucking me. I started pushing back against his hand and God help me moaning and enjoying it. I came so hard I thought they would hear me outside as I kept cumming.

"I told you Robyn, that you would soon start to love all the sex, you slut. Just remember you still are our slut and if you don't behave Tommy and your daddy will have several hours of entertainment to watch," he said.

I rushed out of the rest room and bumped into Tommy. He had been looking for me. I saw him turn and see Bud and Marc too. I could see hurt and anger in his eyes. He told me that my Dad had been looking for me and we needed to get back to our table.

I had figured that things were going to get a lot worse when Dad made his announcement to everyone about our engagement. Then he welcomed Tommy to the family and said Tommy was the kind of man I needed to control me. A few minutes later Tommy said something and left the table. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him having words with Bud and Marc then we went home.

I slipped in to Tommy's room that night and wanted him to love me but he would not. He was sure I had fucked them. I was able to swear to him I didn't and he made love to me. When he went to lick me, I am sure he was checking me out to see if I lied to him. Thank god, I hadn't had sex with anyone.

Again, things went back to normal with Tommy and me until Dad kept pushing me to start working at least one day a week. So every Wednesday evening I would work until 10:00 PM. Jim would swing by on his way home from Anna's and he, Bud, then Marc would fuck me. This happened every week. Now I no longer hated it, instead I really started looking forward to it. And as always, they taped it.

The rest of the time Tommy and I fucked like rabbits. I was on the pill but I wound up pregnant. I was very worried because I had no idea whose baby it was. I just hoped it was white. But because Tommy and I made love, so many times I just knew it had to be his and I really wanted his children.

About that time, I knew Tommy was starting to get suspicious and I did love him. When I told him I was pregnant, I also said I wanted to wait and not move up our wedding date. This pregnancy was a blessing, or I thought it would be. In my mind, I thought it would be great because the guys would leave me alone.

But the problem was now I wanted them to fuck me so I now had to ask or sometimes beg them. This was very degrading to me, but the person that loved it most was Marc and he was now fucking me a lot. I guess it is true what they say about the black thing. Tommy was bigger but Marc could go for hours, cum, stay hard and cum again. Marc and I fucked once a week, maybe more and sometimes I still fucked Jim and Bud.

When it got close to the time for the baby, I took a leave of absence. I then decided again to be true to Tommy, which worked for a while. We had a beautiful daughter and I was so glad she was white and looked like me. When Tommy held her for the first time, I knew everything would be ok from now on. And it was, until the honeymoon.

Tom and I had just had a round of great sex and he had gone to sleep. I was restless so I decided to take a walk be the water. I was only wearing my thong bottoms when I ran in to a nice 18 yr old boy. He grabbed me to keep me from falling and I landed on him. I attacked him and we had raw sex right there in the sand. I just could not control it. I needed it.

But at the same time, I felt so guilty. For the first time I felt like I truly cheated on my husband. When I got back to our room and he saw me I made some lame excuse about falling in the sand. Then when he saw how red and bruised my pussy was I had to lie again telling him that he did it to me earlier. I was feeling so bad that after my shower I gave him my ass. Only Marc and Bud had it before but I wanted Tom to think he was the first and only.

Tom and I had a lot of sex during our honeymoon and every thing was great. Only one time I thought he might know something was up when he asked about Jim. Tom wanted to know about Jim and Anna. I told him the truth except I was the woman Jim was caught having sex with. I still hoped that Anna was just lying about having the tapes. The stuff on them would destroy my marriage, my dad and the whole company. If Tommy ever ended up with them, there would be hell to pay; he is just too honest for his own good sometimes.

After the honeymoon, I tried and tried harder to be the type of wife Tommy deserved. But I was only able to as long as I stayed home. The minute I went back to work full time Marc, Bud and Jim had their hooks in me. I lived a dual life. One was wife and mother, the other was company slut. It was as if I was two different people and I was beginning to hate the slut me.

A funny thing happened. Sex had started to change for me with Tom. I don't know why but sometimes it was softer with much more holding, cuddling and kissing. As a wife, I began to feel that this must be what making love was like. I had heard some of my married friends talk about making love and sex as if they were two different things. Just recently, I began to understand.

I slowly shot things down to a couple times a week for the guys. I had heard that Marc and Bud were now doing one of the nineteen-year-old office temp so they left me alone more. Only Jim kept after me for sex and I had begun to think he was falling for me.

Then came the party. We had just closed a big deal and were going to celebrate. I had not gotten any messages from Tom. As the party started, I quickly noticed that there were more men than women there. Just the temp and I were there with about ten men. I also noticed the she was acting strange, so I asked Marc about it.

"Robyn I gave her something to make her relax a little. It is something new. A friend hooked me up. You also soon will feel its effects. It will make you a complete slut. Soon you will not care about anything but the next cock. The great thing is this drug is addictive. After you had it a few times you will be hooked and have to come to me for more cock and drug," he said.

"There is no way in Helllllllll," I said.

He with Bud's help grabbed my arm and Marc took out a syringe and pushed it in my arm. "This is your second dose Robyn and it's stronger and more pure than the one she got."

I don't know much about that night. But I do know I was fucked a lot. My throat was sore as well as my pussy and ass. I remember Jim grabbing my clothes and me by the arm and leaving as all the men were gangbanging the other girl. He told me that they had just finished with me and he was sorry he could not stop them.

Jim helped me get home and when I walked in the door, there was Tom and Sara. Tommy was yelling at me and I felt so bad and fucked out I went to bed. The next morning Tommy told me he was taking Susan and going with Sara to his parents' for a few days. Then when he returned we would talk. After the shape, he and Sara saw me in last night I couldn't say no.

The minute they left, I called my doctor and asked if he would do me a favor and make a house call, which he did. When he came over, I told him I was at a party and I had been drugged, I showed him my arm and we took some pictures of it, then he took some blood to send to the lab. He told me we would have the results in about a week.

He put me to bed and told me he would be back tomorrow. I called dad and told him I was talking time off, I was sick. I saw no one but the Doctor. I talked with Tommy at night and told him everything was fine. I couldn't say anything or I may loose him. Everything went fine until Wednesday. Wednesday my doorbell rang, I thought it was the Doctor, mom, or dad. When I opened the door there stood Marc.

"Robyn, we have to talk. After Jim took you home he came back and told Bud and I that this was over. Seems he cannot find any of the tapes we made and gave him. He thinks Anna may have taken them and if they fall into the wrong hands this company is doomed. Bud and I may go to jail and you will loose Tommy for sure. I became hysterical. He moved over to hold me and he began to feel so nice. I hated him, but my pussy was soaked and I needed a cock.

12