Robyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,416 Followers

Her tits were bouncing like crazy as she fucked me harder the closer she got to cumming and I was grateful for the front row seat. Her moaning was becoming louder and longer as she rode me faster until she suddenly sat down on me hard. Her moans abruptly got very soft as her entire body was trembling, so I just waited, watching the expression of ecstasy on her face. When she finally seemed to relax again, she smiled down at me then leaned forward to kiss me. With my hands on her ass, I was able to start thrusting into her from below while we were making out. In control of the pace myself, I immediately felt my orgasm beginning to build even faster and it felt outstanding. I wanted to slow down and just continue to savor the opportunity to be fucking Robyn but, since I knew she'd cum three times already, I was feeling confident that this would not be my only opportunity. In fact, it was still early enough that, if I could manage to recover, it probably would not be my only opportunity that night.

When I finally exploded into the condom, it was another intensely pleasurable orgasm. I continued to thrust with each spurt into the reservoir tip, stopping only when I was getting too flaccid to continue. As I went limp on the recliner, my cock slipping out of Robyn's pussy, she moved over to lie beside me.

"That was pretty fucking awesome," I finally managed to get out, "In fact, this whole night has been pretty fucking awesome."

"And it's not over yet," she replied, caressing my face and kissing me. We lay there recovering and kissing until Robyn got up to use the bathroom. I got up to discard the condom and cleaned myself up a little, as well, then grabbed a glass of water for us. I was still standing when she returned, so I shared the water then took her in my arms, feeling her naked body against mine. We made out a little bit while standing there while caressing each other.

"I know Rob won't be home for a while still," she finally said, "but why don't we clean up out here and go into your room for a while?"

I was game, so we grabbed all of our clothes and the glass of water, as well as the condom wrapper I'd missed earlier, and headed into my bedroom, closing the door in case we were still going at it when Rob got home. We dropped our clothes in a heap and crawled onto my bed, rolling around naked and getting each other more aroused. Ultimately, we ended up making love in the missionary position, which was a nice way to cap off the evening. Not only did we both end up satisfied, but we both enjoyed the closeness that the position offered. Robyn stuck around for a bit longer after I ditched the second condom, seeming a bit reluctant to leave.

"Do you want to stay over?" I asked, though I kind of sensed that she probably wouldn't.

"I do," she replied, "but I don't want Bev to end up worried if I never make it home."

"Understandable," I said, "but you know the invitation will always be open."

"Just for me, I hope," she said, making a fist and apparently trying to look tough.

"Of course, just for you," I replied, once we'd both stopped laughing. I gave her a kiss to let her know that I meant it. She got up and started to gather her clothing but I didn't move until she'd found it all because I liked watching her bend over.

"You don't need to get dressed," she said, as I started to pull my own clothes on.

"I think anyone who saw me walking you home might feel differently," I replied.

"You don't have to walk me home," she said, "I'm a big girl."

"I'm sure you don't need me to walk you home," I told her, "but I'd feel better if I did and it means I'll get to spend a few more minutes with you."

"In that case," she said, "okay."

Once we were dressed, we held each other and made out a little bit more before she gathered her things and I grabbed my wallet and keys. We held hands as we walked the few blocks to her apartment complex, talking quietly since it was late.

"Looks like Bev's home," Robyn said, apparently spotting her car.

"What are you going to tell her?" I asked.

"Probably everything," she confessed, "if you're okay with that."

"Sure," I replied, "but make sure you make me sound like a stallion."

"You were a stallion," she told me, then we kissed good-night for a few minutes outside her door. I was reluctant to let her go, but finally had to, thought I was on Cloud 9 the whole way back to my place. She may have stayed up to tell Bev everything, but I was sound asleep before Rob even got home.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,416 Followers
12