Robyn's New Strap-On

Story Info
Robyn takes charge with a huge rubber cock.
1k words
4.33
260.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a weekend, and we finally found an evening together. We're sitting on my bed naked, and she's stroking my cock. She bends down and licks it from base to hilt. I feel need flow through my body, starting at her tongue. She teases me, putting just the tip on my head in her mouth. She slowly moves her way down to the hilt, rolling her tongue back and forth over my hot skin. She runs her nails up and down my chest and stomach, tearing deep red lines across me. With my hands wound into her hair, I rock and sway. She pushes me onto my back, and with my cock entirely in her throat and mouth, she teases the entrance to my ass with a finger. Soon, her whole finger is in my ass, curling forward and stroking the back of my prostrate.

She breaks contact and gets off the bed. I'm unable to move, lying on my bed breathing hard. She walks across the room, and I eye her. How lucky I am. Her slightly round young body, strong and shapely, moves across my room. Her black hair and darkish skin are Persian, and she still has her socks on. She bends down a little to dig in her backpack. She arches her back and lets her largish breasts hang. She's teasing me.

"Close your eyes now, or you won't get your surprise," she commands softly. I roll away from her, onto my side and wait.

"Okay. You can look now," she says, a little excited. I roll back and look at her. Her hands are on her hips, and a huge rubber cock sticks out from black leather panties. "Now I get to fuck you. Get out your lube," she says, more firmly.

I reach for one of the drawers in my nightstand and rummage. She walks back, and sits kneeling at the foot of the bed. I find the silicone lubricant and hand it to her. She grabs my hand, and pours a huge pool of lube into it. She leads my hand onto her nine-inch cock and I rub the lubricant onto it, making sure the tip is thickly slick.

"Okay, now get onto your knees and elbows," she commands softly.

"I'm not sure if I can take all of that," I say glancing at her enormous dong, and then back up at her.

"Oh yes you will," she tells me, loving her new power.

I kneel and slide a pillow under my elbows. She tests my opening with her finger, and pours a little lube onto it. She runs a finger into me, and curls it around slowly. After a little bit, she squeezes in a second finger. It takes a bit of work, and she slowly moves them around, quietly laughing as my hips shift slowly around her fingers. Then she pulls them out.

I feel the cold wet tip of her cock on me. She holds the cock towards the tip, and pushes her way into me. I suddenly open up, a wonderful new pain jolting me. I don't know how she knew; I hadn't been able to talk to her about this before. She worked me slow, running the very end of the dildo in and out of me. Then she pushes in another inch or two in, and I feel the full girth stretch me open. I let out a little breath, and clench my head and shoulders onto the pillow. She leaves it where it is for the moment, and runs her soft palm in big movements around my ass.

She starts her rhythm again, moving in and out. As her strokes continue, she slowly moves more and more of her cock into me. Her long strokes drive helpless passion into me. She controls all my pleasure and all I can do is knell before her. All of her usual sexual talk and noises are gone; she's intoxicated with power.

I start to breathe hard through my teeth and groan as it becomes harder to take in more of her great rubber dick.

"You've been a very good boy. There's only three inches left," she says, caring, but in control. I moan a little to the negative, but she starts gyrating in me again.

"Okay, brace yourself, I'm pushing the rest in," she tells me. Then I feel a huge straining pain and a wave of pleasure. The leather of her strap-on underwear presses hard against my ass. She leans forward onto me, letting her breasts brush my back. I turn my head and twist around, and we kiss. While we're kissing, she begins rocking her hips, driving her massive weapon in and out of me.

She kneels back up and grabs my hips. She strokes slowly at first, the strokes getting longer each time. As she starts to move faster, her nails dig into my hips. Soon she's pounding long rough strokes into my ass. I start to breathe hard, rocking in motion with her, losing myself in pain and ecstasy. My body quivers as I feel thick hot blood run down my thighs.

I run one of my hands to my straining hard cock to rub it.

"Oh, no. I'll do that," she commands, and slams her dildo hard, all the way into me. I jerk. She leans forward onto me, and I feel her breasts smush against by back. Her whole body touches mine, and she's covered with the sweat of hard work. Her delicate hand grabs my pulsing cock, and starts jerking fast on me as she starts rotating her hips, pushing and pulling at her great cock. Instantly, I'm breathing hard, and start moaning in little gasps as she pounds me and pulls me. The whole tempo becomes too much, and I can start to feel the uncontrollable.

"I want to cum so bad," I manage to say through deep breathes after a while.

"Cum for me," she orders, with lust in her voice. She frantically strokes my dick and pumps my ass until I cum, shaking my whole body with odd jerks and short moans. She keeps pumping at me until I stop moving. She slows her pumping, but doesn't stop for a while.

Finally, I collapse onto my stomach, and she lays on top of me, her hand still on my cock. My chest and stomach are drenched with puddles of warm liquid, and her huge cock is still mostly inside me.

"Can we fall asleep like this?" I ask.

"Yeah," she says, worn out.