Rochelle's Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped on her flip-flops, wrapped herself in her towel, and headed across the lawn. "Oh, I will let you know some of the places that are absolutely fascinating there, but I have to get home so that Ron doesn't have a cow about being out of here on time..."

"Have fun, and be safe."

We parted ways, and I was looking forward to the start of a wonderful evening with my wife. A nice warm shower sounded about right. There is that adrenalin settling feeling that makes you feel alive after a vigorous workout, and after a shower, it makes you feel perfect.

I walked in the backdoor and went for a beer from the fridge. The chicken and veggies were all marinated and ready to be thrown on the grill. Life is good. I took a swig as I wandered towards the bedroom to get in line for the shower; you know women and showers. Why didn't I go first? As I approached the bedroom door, I thought it odd that I didn't hear the shower running at all. Was she done?

I walked in the bedroom door and froze. There on our bed was my beautiful wife totally naked with her favorite vibrator working her nether regions. Whoa!

"Hey mister, care for a ride?" she asked with a thick voice.

"You naughty minx you!" I was undressing as I spoke "You actually had me believing you wanted to shower, when all you wanted to do was get in my pants..."

"Uh huh" she moaned. Her nipples were rock hard and standing up a good half an inch as she massaged her right breast with her left hand, and worked her rabbit with her right. She was dabbling at her opening but not inserting it, concentrating on the 'nub' of it working her clit over well.

I was completely naked in 3 seconds flat, and my cock was rapidly on its way to complete rigidity. I walked over to her, and she spread her legs apart further; providing better access for her 'friend' while watching my groin approaching her. I grabbed my cock and began to stroke it to full hardness while watching my wife build herself into a sexual high. She had this low moan that she was constantly emitting. I could see the folds of her labia were shiny, wet and full. She is an amazing lover when she gets fired up like this, and her body just oozes sexuality. It's almost like we enter a different reality.

"Did you want me right away, or did you have something else in mind?"

"Take me now....pleeasseee. I need your cock!"

I got on the bed, but only positioned myself beside her staying upright from the knees up. I was stroking my cock above her, trying to tease her with just watching me pleasure myself as she was doing to herself. She moaned louder as she watched my hand slid along my length.

"Pleeeaaassssee."

"Do you need a good hard cock to fill you?"

"Yesss.. Sooo badly"

I watched as her vibrator was now glistening with her fluids. "Do you like to watch me, or do you like to feel me?"

"Both"

"Then why don't you watch me while I watch you?"

Another lust filled moan filled the room as she started to slide her 'friend' along her slippery gash causing it get more and more lubricated with her juices.

"God, you are sooo hot" I groaned as my own masturbation kicked into high gear. I could feel a rush of energy come on as I watched her toy with her toy.

"You are soooo hot yourself, I love watching you stroke that big cock of yours" there was a tiny yelp that escaped from her as the head of the vibrator worked its way into her tunnel. Both of us were focused on each other's sex while we serviced ourselves.

"You like that big cock huh?"

"Oh yeah...OH YEEAAHHH" the throaty reply told me that she was getting closer to cumming. It also didn't hurt that she was feeding more of her vibrator into her pussy. Slowly working it back and forth just a couple of inches inside of her, and gaining juices on each stroke.

"I get off sooo bad watching you fuck yourself with that cock" I grunted feeling the impending ejaculation building in my balls.

"You dooo??? And I love watching you fist that purple headed prick." With each volley of words, I watched as the vibrator gained further depths inside her.

"You like it big don't you?"

There was just a nod, and she closed her eyes. There was total concentration as she enveloped the entire 6 inch length of her 'friend' and pressed the nub of the rabbit against her clitoris. "Oh FUCK! Ssshhhhhiiiitttt!!! Fuck, fuck, fuck!!" I knew this was it for her.

"Get it good baby, because this real cock is going to fill you once you let loose..."

"Uh, humpf, OH MY GODDDDD!!" she was sawing that pink ribbed vibrator across her clit as she once again opened her eyes and locked onto my meat stick.

"OH FUCK!" and she jammed it hard into herself as her body shook violently against the onslaught to her pussy. "SSOOooooo GGOOOoooood!! AAhhhhhhhh Oh Fuck!"

I loved watching her do this, and I was so close myself to loosing it, but I wanted to fill her once her orgasm subsided.

"Oh my God....Oh my Godddddddd..." she panted during her sexual ride.

"Oh yeah baby! Now your lover's ready to mount you with this big cock" I clamored to a horizontal position to enter her.

She removed her toy, and breathed heavily "Yes, yes, get that hard cock in me."

I lay on my side and drew her leg over my waist as she lay on her back; it's one of our favorite positions. I pushed forward as my sensitive cockhead found her soaked pussy. It was almost scalding hot as we met.

"Oh my God, you feel like glass to my dickhead" and I pushed forward.

"OHHHhh yesssssssss" she purred.

Within 2 strokes I was buried inside of her- absolute heaven!! Have I mentioned that she is hot??

"You feel amazing lover. I love being filled up by you, please fuck me hard with that schlong of yours."

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna blow real quick here with you talking that way!!" and I started to pump.

"Yess hon, fuck me with your big dick, I love how you feel when you move inside me. I can feel every inch of you, and the veins that run down the length of you..."

God, she drives me crazy when she talks dirty to me.

"Ride me big boy, give me that lovely cock!"

"Oh yeah, OH Yeah..." I felt the sensations building from my toes and barreling toward my cock. "Oh FUCK! Fuuuccckkk!"

"That's it, fill me with that load. Get it!! Oh yeeaahhh get me baby!"

"AAAaaahhhhhh...Shhiiitttt - take....my...fucking...load.... unnnnffhhhh!!" I yelled out as I flooded my wife's pussy with a big load of semen. The feeling of my release as her pussy muscles gripped my throbbing cock was absolutely exquisite.

"Oh Fuuucccckkkk!" I bellowed as we both collapsed. Whew!

We both laid there for a few minutes just basking in the rush and release that we both experienced. Euphoria is the best way to describe how we both felt. Not a care in the world, and totally sated.

"I pity people who don't have an amazing sex life like ours."

"I know what you mean babe" as my now softening cock was gently released by my wife's drenched cunt.

"Here I was thinking of how I was going to romance my love this evening, and she was already at the finish line waiting for me"

"Thanks hon" she replied with a lazy satisfied smile "I'm sorry if I spoiled your plans, I just needed to be fucked good."

"No complaints here."

"Please continue on with your plans lover. I truly love when you tease and entice me, it makes me feel so alive, but for some reason I just needed to be taken right now."

I leaned forward and gently caressed her cheek and gave her a most sensuous kiss to let her know that I most certainly would continue our romantic evening and build it up to round two of lovemaking.

Shifting my weight and moving up behind her so that we could spoon for a few minutes and let our breathing return to normal. I gently caressed her shoulder up to her neck and gave her gentle kisses against her neck and the area just below her ear."You are amazing babe."

"Hhhmmmmmm. You too my love."

"So, what got you so horny?"

"Huh?"

"Well, I'm just trying to figure out what brought on this hot sex...not that I'm saying anything's wrong with your waiting at the finish line for me, but it's not your normal practice."

"Oh, I don't know.....I was just in the mood...."

"Hhhmmm...okay. I'll just make sure that we do the same workout everyday this week if that's what brought it on" I smirked as I leaned in to look in her deep brown eyes.

"Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"What hot-blooded male wouldn't? You have an amazing body, and the work that you've done to change your lifestyle and tone up has really paid off. I am the luckiest man in the world to have you, and to be able to experience the best sex in the world only makes me want to repeat it every day!!"

"You are so getting laid mister"

"Again? Now?"

"Well, let's give everything a rest for a little bit. Maybe before bed tonight we could do another romp?"

"Absolutely; that's a deal woman! I'll just have to retrace all of the routines that we both did to get you fired up."

"Stopppp" she giggled as she sat up to get ready for her shower.

"Let's see, she does aerobics while I'm on the stepper, she spots Trace and then does butterflies, quite nicely by the way, as I do ab crunches beside her. Is that right?"

"Sure...."

"Pretty hot, huh?"

"Uh, yeaahhh...." she trailed off as she stood up and walked towards the bathroom door.

"Wait"

She continued to move, but came to a standstill with her back to me.

"It was Trace" I remembered "when you were spotting him at the bench."

I saw her shoulders drop down a little when I said that.

"Yes, when you were spotting him, and I was on the stepper, I looked over and noticed the same thing you did. We winked at each other knowing that we saw him displaying his pleasure in seeing your body close up."

"Sssoooo??" as she slowly turned back around to face me on the bed. There was a sheepish grin on her face.

"Aaaaahhhh hah...I seeeee, you enjoyed teasing the poor boy. That's what fired you up."

Coming back over to the bed wearing a broad smile and then stopping and standing with her arms crossed tried to look me in the eye seriously "Look, I wasn't 'trying' to tease him, it just kind of happened because you usually spot him when he benches."

"So it's my fault?" sheepishly responding.

"No, it's totally a spur of the moment that just happened."

"And you enjoyed it"

"Well, what hot-blooded woman wouldn't?"

"Touché."

"I just thought it was nice to know that a young man found an old overweight woman attractive, and more than showed his appreciation" she snickered.

"You are not overweight!! Curvy in the right spots is how I'd say it. And if I were him, I couldn't think of a more beautiful woman to be teased by. You are quite the cougar!"

"I think he would agree with you."

"Really? Why do you say that?"

"Well, didn't you notice his 'excitement'?"

"Yeah, kind of. It's not like I took a real good look at his bulge."

She just smiled and rolled her eyes. "I'm off for the shower."

"What?"

She rounded the corner of the door going into the bathroom and started running the water "If you didn't see, then there's no need to really discuss it."

What? Now I was a bit confused by her remark. "What, was I supposed to inspect more closely or something? I guess you're going to say that he is hung really well or something right?"

There was a long pause, and I'm not sure if it was because the bath water was drowning out my question or not. I rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom to follow-up on this conversation.

She was just stepping into the shower as I came into the room. "So... you didn't answer."

"Answer what?"

"I said, was I supposed to take a closer look to see that he was hung like a horse or something?"

A giggle blurted out of Rochelle; still there was no response.

"Well, okay, I'll take that as a yes."

"Lover, stop this trail that you're on. I love you, and this whole thing is nothing for you to worry about. You are my husband, and I will always love you. There is absolutely no way that I am attracted to a 20 year old when I have a loving husband who cares for me more than I ever imagined."

I peeked around the shower curtain and watched as the water cascaded over her body. She had her eyes closed as she was standing right under the shower head and running her hands through her hair. Okay, I know that she still had a few extra pounds that she could shed; she was still beautiful to me. Her breasts lifted slightly as she rinsed, and they were glorious. She moved away from the streaming water to wipe her eyes, and then looked directly at me with an angelic smile.

"Well, if it happens that our new trainer just happens to be 15 years your junior, and is eye candy for you that unleashed what we just did.....I may have to think about this. I'm not sure I feel comfortable with it..."

"Hon, I told you that nothing is going to happen."

"How do you know?"

"Because I love you."

"But there have been others who said they loved their spouse, and still cheated. What makes you different?" I let the curtain fall back to its place while I walked over to the sink to look at myself in the mirror.

"Look, honestly Tom, I would never cheat on you. Why would I? It's just fun causing a young buck to get a rise out of ME. You don't know what that means to a woman. Ever since we've been losing weight, I've never felt better about myself, and that is the ultimate compliment."

"I still don't know if I'm comfortable with it anymore, ESPECIALLY if you say that he's packin'. You don't know what THAT means to a man." I looked at my now softened cock and turned sideways to look at him.

"Aaawwww, but you're perfect."

"Gratuitous huh? I feel sooo much better...."

"No, seriously; Believe it or not, your cock is perfect for me. It's not too big, or small, just right!"

"Then why did you get so turned on? Wasn't it because you saw him getting hard when you were spotting him?"

"That.... and his stretching in front of the mirror..."

"Oh, so this has been going on for awhile then?"

"No, it just started about an hour ago when I spotted for him."

"How come you seemed to take so much more notice than I did?"

"Not sure hon. I guess it's just a woman's natural tendency when she starts thinking about sex." The water stopped and she pulled back the curtain.

I looked at her wet body standing in the tub as she smiled back at me in the mirror. She grabbed her towel and came over to me still standing at the sink. I felt the coolness of the water droplets on her skin as she wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Tom, you have an incredible body, and I love every nook and cranny of you. Stop doubting yourself" as she gently reached down and took my flaccid cock in her hand. "See, this is the perfect size for me, and it always will be" and then the wink that always cuts through any tenseness that builds up in one of our differences. I turned around and gave her my signature bear hug.

"You are still a wicked little minx!" and I smacked her right ass cheek causing her to jump.

"Ooohhhh mmyyyy"

"I guess it's my turn for the shower."

Just as I was about to step into the tub, the phone rang. I was going to let it go to voicemail, but thought I'd grab it since it was only a step or two away.

"Hello?"

Rochelle was bent over drying her hair with a towel as the voice answered "Hi Mr. Hunter; it's Trace."

"Well hey there, what can I do for you Trace?"

My wife stopped drying and looked my direction with large eyes and a drawn mouth.

"I just wanted to call and take you up on the offer for dinner tonight if that's okay."

"Oh, yeah, dinner" fumbling, I forgot all about it "sure, that offer is still on."

Rochelle's eyes just closed and slowly shook her head, all the while with a sheepish grin.

"Well, I want to shower up first, so I may be over in about an hour. Is that going to be too late?"

"Trace, I'm in the same boat. Shower, and then throw dinner on the grill. I figure an hour should be just about right."

"Okay Mr. H, I'll see you in a bit then."

We both looked at each other, and smiled, but weren't sure where all of this was headed.

12