Rock & Roll All Nite...

Story Info
An encounter with a busty babe and Gene Simmons.
2.8k words
4.15
23.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in 1992…..my friend Ed and I went to go see out favorite rock group, KISS.

I am 35 now and KISS is still my favorite group.

Anyway, Ed and I drove down to the arena early so; we could hang outside and maybe get a chance to meet KISS. It was mid November at way to cold to stand outside for very long.

We decided to go inside and wait for the gates to open. As we walk toward one of the gates I notice this hot little number in a black stonewashed denim jumpsuit. Now, I know what you're thinking…: a stonewashed jumpsuit. It was the 90's and it was very popular at the time.

Anyway she stood about 5 ft. tall and the zipper on the jumpsuit was pulled down about half way. Her jumpsuit was showing off about a mile and a half of cleavage.

"Oh shit," I said, "did you see her?"

"Yeah," Ed replied, "she wants me."

Ed always thought every girl he saw wanted him. So, we were waiting for the gate to open and I see the girl in the jumpsuit and the huge boobs walking toward us.

"Hi." She said.

"How are you doing," Ed and I spoke.

As we chatted about what time the gates open. I noticed her cleavage staring right at me. This girl's cleavage was amazing. She had cleavage that would hide a bulldog.

"What are your names?" Stacy asked.

"I'm Patrick." I told her.

"My name is Ed." He responded.

"Nice to meet you guys," She spoke, "I'm Stacy."

"How old are you guys?" Stacy asked us.

"We're both 21." I told Stacy.

"I'm 19." she mentioned.

"I noticed you when we walk in." I said.

"Oh yeah," Stacy replied, "You noticed me, huh."

As Stacy spoke she looks down at her tits and squeezes them together between her arms and stands up on her tip toes, to give me a really good look at the valley between her ample bosoms.

Right then, the biggest geek I've ever seen walks up to the three of us and put his arm around Stacy.

"Hi," he shouted, "I'm Ray."

"This is Patrick and Ed." Stacy said.

By this time the gates were opening and the four of us walked in together. Once more Ray put his arm around Stacy and she just pushed it off of her shoulder. I could tell they were not boyfriend/girlfriend.

"So, why were they here together?" I thought to myself.

After we went through the gates, the four of us stood around and chatted and planned what we were going to do next.

"I'm going to get something to drink." Ray said.

"Do you want anything?" Ray asked Stacy.

"No thanks," Stacy replied, "you go on, I'll catch up to you in a minute.

As Ray walked off to get something to drink, I had to know why the hell she was with this guy. I waited until Ray was a safe distance away from the 3 of us before I said anything.

"Are you and Ray together?" I asked.

Stacy just looked at Ed really strange and then turned her attention toward me.

"Yes," Stacy replied, "he's my boyfriend.

Right at that moment Ed realized that he had no chance at getting with Stacy.

"I'm going to check out the merchandise stand and see what I can find" Ed spoke.

"Alright," I told him, "I'll catch up you for in a while.

"That guy's your boyfriend?" I said in amazement.

"No," Stacy answered, "I just said that so your friend would stop staring at my tits and leave us alone.

"Why are you with him?" I had to ask.

"It's a long story." She said

"The concert doesn't start for a while," I told her, "we have plenty of time."

"I just moved here from out of state a couple of months ago," She said, "so, I didn't get to see KISS when they played my town, because we were moving."

"I live next door to Ray," Stacy told me, "so; my parents said that I should be friends with him, because we are neighbors."

"That is the right thing to do," I told her, "seeing is you are neighbors and all.

"Anyway," she spoke, "Ray wants to go to this party his is having and kind of be his date."

"What kind of party?" I asked.

"Ray and his friends play Dungeons & Dragons," Stacy mentioned, "so, he and his friends have this party where they all dress up like knights."

"How old is Ray?" I asked.

"Ray is 18." Stacy told me.

"The only thing is they never have any girls dressed like maidens at these parties." Stacy explained.

"I can see why." I said.

"Anyway his friends made a bet to see who could get a girl to come to the party with them." Stacy said.

"Ray asked me if I would go to the party with him as his maiden," she told me, "so, I made a bet with Ray, I told him I would if he could get me front row tickets and backstage passes to see KISS."

"You've got front row seats and backstage passes!" I shouted.

"Yes," Stacy shouted back, "I didn't know Ray's dad had so many connections in this town, his dad can get front row seats and backstage passes for any concert.

"You want to go with me?" Stacy asked.

"Backstage?' I asked.

"Yeah," She said, "backstage to meet KISS.

"What about Ray," I asked "shouldn't you go backstage with him?"

"That wasn't the bet," She said, "the bet was for him to get ME backstage passes."

"Well, if you don't like me," Stacy said playfully.

"No, I like you," I said assured her, "think you are beautiful."

"Then, meet me near the front row before the end of the show." Stacy said.

About that time Ed and Ray walked up to where Stacy and I were talking. Ray again put his arm around Stacy.

"We better get to our seats." Ray mentioned to Stacy.

"Alright," Stacy told Ray, "maybe we can catch up you guys after the first two acts."

"Sure," I told Stacy, "we can meet right back here"

Then Ray and Stacy went through the entrance to their seats. As they walked away, Stacy looked back at me and gave me a cute little wink.

"What was that all about," Ed asked, "that's her boyfriend.

"No it's not," I said, "she lied to get you to stop staring at her tits and so she and I could talk in private.

"She's got front row seats and backstage passes," I told Ed, "plus, she wants to take me backstage with her to meet KISS."

"No fucking way!" Ed shouted.

"Yes fucking way!" I shouted back.

"I'm going right down to meet her before the end of the show," I said, "just as soon as KISS starts Rock and Roll all Nite."

"We'll see." Ed told me.

"Yeah, you'll see," I said, "You'll see me going backstage with Stacy.

"Whatever." Ed huffed.

After out heated debate about Stacy and me, we headed off to our seats. Ed and I were in the front of the mezzanine section at the front of the stage. When we got to our seats I could see Stacy in the front row looking around as if she was trying to find someone, I only hoped it was me she was looking for.

As I watched Stacy look all around, she looked up toward where I was sitting so, I started waving. Just then she caught a glimpse of me waving and she waved back as well.

During to first two acts, Stacy would often look up toward me and give a little wave and pull the zipper up and down on her outfit to give me a little peak of what awaited me after the concert.

After the first two acts Ed and I headed to the restroom and to try and meet up with Stacy and Ray like we supposed to. We waited around a few minutes and it didn't look like they were going to show up. So, we decided to go back to our seats and wait for KISS to start playing.

"Hey!" I heard someone shout.

I turned around to see Stacy running toward us with her tits shaking all around form her half zipped outfit. I thought her breasts were just come flying out into the open they were bouncing so hard.

"Wait up!" She yelled.

"Are you guys ready for KISS?" She shouted.

"Hell, yeah!" we answered.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Stacy asked me.

"Where's Ray?" I asked. "He's in the damn bathroom again>" Stacy mentioned. Stacy took me by the hand and led me into an entry at the side of the concourse. Once we were in the entry way, Stacy pushed me against the wall and started kissing my deeply. After we finished kissing Stacy leaned on me and whispered in my ear.

"I think you are so hot," Stacy said softly, "I want to have sex with you later on."

"Yeah," I said, I want to have sex with you too.

"Then meet me right before the end of the show," Stacy said, "I have an idea."

I agreed to meet her when KISS played, Rock and Roll all Nite. We kissed some more and then we went back to meet the other two.

"Where were you?" Ray asked.

"I got lost and Patrick went to find me." Stacy lied.

We all split up again as Stacy and I winked at each other, knowing we were just a little while away from seeing KISS and getting to go backstage to meet them. We rocked out for the next couple of hours to some kick ass KISS music.

I could see Stacy from our seats jumping up and down as her huge breasts bounced from her now opened outfit. The harder and faster KISS played, the more excited Stacy got. I could see Stacy holding here tits up, as for an offering to the God of Thunder himself, Gene Simmons.

KISS was getting ready to get into Rock and Roll all Nite, when I turned to Ed.

"I'm going to meet Stacy." I said.

"Then I'm going with you," Ed replied, "because I don't believe that you're backstage with her."

I hurried down to the floor area to meet Stacy. I ran as fast as I could, because I only had one thing on my mind….well, three things, both of Stacy's breast and getting to meet KISS. Ed tried to keep up with me the best he could, after I was a man on a mission.

When I got down to the floor area, the crowd was already pushing its way to the front of the stage. I could that Ray and Stacy were heading to the entrance to get backstage. When Stacy saw me she held up Ray and I could see them wearing their backstage passes.

"Come on," Ray shouted, "I have to go to the restroom before we go backstage."

"What was this guy's problem with having to go to the bathroom all the time?" I thought to myself.

"Give me your pass to hold on to." Stacy told Ray.

"Why?" Ray asked.

"You don't want to go to the bathroom by yourself wearing a backstage pass," Stacy said, "someone might try a beat you up for it."

"I'll go with him." Ed told Stacy.

"You are not any bigger than Ray is." Stacy said, "Then a group of guys could beat the both of you up for it.

Just then a couple of huge guys wearing letterman's jackets started to pick on Ray and Ed and threatened to take his pass when they went into the bathroom. I couldn't believe she was right.

"You're right," Ray agreed, "You hold on to it for me, I'll be right back."

"Thanks you guys." Stacy told the two that were picking on Ray.

"No problem," They said, "Have a good with your friend."

"Here." Stacy said.

She handed me Ray's backstage and we headed off.

"I'll se you later dude." I told Ed.

"What was the deal with the two guys?" I asked.

"I had to get Ray to give me his pass." Stacy answered, "I had a feeling your friend would try a screw you."

"So you asked those guys to pretend they were going to beat him and Ed up?" I questioned.

"It wasn't as easy is that," Stacy answered, "I had to show them my tits or they would do it."

"Damn," I thought, "I love this girl, she fucking thinks of everything."

So, here I was with the hottest girl I've ever seen going backstage after a KISS concert. We passed security and walk all around chatting with people. I never felt so important in all my life. We slit up from the rest of the group we were with to see if we could find a dressing room to sneak into.

"This is fucking great," Stacy shouted, "I've always dreamed about getting to meet KISS, especially Gene Simmons.

"I know what you mean," I added, "I've wanted this since I was a little kid.

"Let's go in here," Stacy told me, "There is something I want to do."

Stacy and I entered a dressing room and she took my hand and led me into the bathroom. Once we got inside we just started kissing and holding each other, I tried to get hands on her tits but, she stopped me before I could reach then. We were just there kissing as our breathing became heavier and heavier. Just then the door to the bathroom opened.

"What the hell," a voice yelled, "who let you into my office.

Stacy and I just froze. Then Stacy turned around to see Gene Simmons standing right in front of us.

"Oh my God," We shouted, "Gene Simmons."

Stacy jumped up and down and then leaped into Gene's waiting arms. She was going crazy, hugging and kissing on him. Gene was hugging and squeezing her right back, like they were old friends. When she was finished Gene and I shook hands and ever shared a hug our selves.

"Gene," Stacy shouted, "I've wanted to meet you since I was a little girl."

"I can see you are not so little anymore," gene flirted.

"It's nice to meet you both." Gene told us.

"Now, how the hell did you get in here?" Gene asked.

"We snuck it." I said.

"You're not going to kick us out, are you?" Stacy asked.

"Because, there is something else I've wanted to," Stacy said playfully, "But, it had to wait until I was a big girl."

Just then, Stacy started to slide down Gene's body right to her knees. Stacy began to undo Gene's tight leather pants. They were hard to get off, due to the sweat Gene had worked up while on stage. She finally got them to the floor after a little elbow grease. I could believe what I was seeing; I was actually seeing a girl give Gene Simmons head right before my very eyes.

What was a guy to do?

There Stacy was sucking Gene's cock. So, in that instant, I decided to take my own cock out and unzip Stacy and release her abundant breasts. Gene and I looked down to see Stacy's huge tits flop free of her outfit. I could see Gene's eyes get real wide as he saw those beautiful breasts of Stacy's.

Stacy in the mean time was going to town on gene's cock. I was massaging and squeezing her huge titties. Stacy pulled Gene's hard cock out of her mouth a looked up at me with a huge smile.

"MMMMMM", Stacy purred, "This is nice>"

"If you are wondering, Stacy said, "They're 32 DDD!"

Then Stacy returned to sucking Gene's cock and I put my hard cock between Stacy's 32 DDD's and began to pump it in and out of her amazing cleavage. There we were, Me, Stacy and Gene Simmons, moaning and groaning as one horny group.

"UGH!" Gene grunted.

As he came in Stacy's mouth.

"MMMMMMMMM!" Stacy purred.

As she swallowed all of Gene's juice down her throat.

I was fucking her titties as she was finishing off Gene. I knew I could last much longer. I pulled my cock from the slick valley between her tits and started jerking off for her.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked.

"Oh baby," Stacy moaned, "I want you to cum all over my big titties!"

"Oh yeah," I shouted, "I'm gonna cummm!"

I started to jerk my cock off faster and faster, until I let loose stream after stream of my hot cum all over Stacy's 32 DDD titties.

"WOW," Gene stated, "Your girl sure knows how to introduce herself."

After the three of us got all cleaned up, Gene took us around to meet everyone. We sat and talked with the whole band; we got autographs and even took some photos.

Gene was great! He was so thankful for the introduction to Stacy, he let Stacy and I use his office one more time.