Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess so, this is kind of new to be honest," he said, then there was a flash like somebody had taken a picture. Ethan flinched, covered his eyes and stepped back.

Music blared, it was Led Zeppelin's Black dog. He could smell marijuana. Was Norma and Sybil lighting up? Ashley is not going to like this one bit. Then he realized that he wasn't in the hotel room any more. He was somewhere else totally and a group of people sat on the floor watching a beer bottle spin. Among the group was Veronica, her hair a little shorter dressed in just cutoff jean shorts and nothing else. Her arms were crossed in front of her to conceal her naked chest. Two other girls and two young men sat in the circle with her. The others were fully dressed. The bottle slowed and pointed at Veronica.

"Bullshit!" Veronica yelled.

The others clapped and laughed.

"You guys rigged this," she said as she leaned in and kissed one of the boys with her arms still covering her naked chest. Then she stood and pealed down her cutoffs with just one arm so as not to expose her perky B's. Black and red panties adorned her slim bottom.

I'm somehow in that memory that Veronica had just mentioned, he thought. Am I seeing through her eyes? No, he could see Veronica. One of the other girls was close enough for him to touch and he reached out to feel her chestnut hair.

"Stop touching me!" the girl said slapping the guy sitting next to her.

"I didn't?" the guy said rubbing his arm where he was hit.

"You did too! You just grabbed my hair," the chestnut hair girl insisted.

"I was looking right at him," Veronica said. "He didn't touch you, Deb."

There was another flash and he was no longer in the room with Veronica and her circle of friends. "Whoa," he said disoriented for he was in someone's bedroom.

"What you say?" came a voice from his right.

"I didn't say a thing," came a voice behind him.

Ethan turned to see Norma naked on a bed looking nervous, but absolutely beautiful.

"You are one sweet looking girl," came a voice behind him again.

He turned to find himself face to face with a beautiful naked Asian woman. And remarkably, from neck to ankles to wrists, the woman's body was wholly covered with tattoos.

"Wow, you're like a walking Sistine Chapel," Norma said from the bed.

The tattooed woman stepped right into Ethan then literally walked through him. Tattooed woman paused at the foot of the bed and turned to look back at where Ethan stood.

"You okay Bonnie?" Norma asked.

Bonnie the tattoo lady reached out to touch Ethan's face. Then Just like that, he was someplace else again.

Seated before him, gloriously naked was a very young Sybil Tobita. A red silky cloth with a Chinese dragon printed on it draped her shoulders. He quickly deduced that he was in an artist's studio. Standing at her easel was an Asian woman working on a painting of posing Sybil. This must be the artist that Sybil had a crush on in college, he thought. He couldn't recall her name. Close by was a finished landscape sitting on the floor. M. Edo was the signature on the bottom right. "Maggie," he said remembering her first name.

The artist's head snapped in his direction. "Did you hear something?" Maggie said to Sybil.

"Yeah, someone called your name," Sybil said.

Maggie move in his direction. He stepped aside. It had felt weirded when the tattoo lady had stepped through him and didn't want to go through that again. He looked at Sybil reclining on a seriously worn green divan.

"Voices come through the vents sometimes," Maggie said. "You cold?"

"A little," Sybil said. Her dark stiff nipples were honest barometers of her discomfort.

"Give me a couple more minutes then you can take a break," Maggie said.

Just to see what would happen, Ethan reached out and pulled at the at the silk dragon draping Sybil's shoulders. The cloth came away from her and he held it in his hand. Young Sybil watched the weird misbehaving cloth with astonishment, clearly, Ethan was invisible to her. She slipped off the divan to make a grab at the cloth. Maggie stepped around her easel to do the same. They got to the cloth at the same time and stood facing each other, Sybil naked, Maggie in paint smeared jeans and black tang top.

"Really weird air current," Sybil said. Two seconds later they were kissing.

There was another flash and Ethan found himself looking into the eyes of Veronica back in the Braddock hotel room.

"You kind of zoned out for a couple of seconds. You okay?" Veronica asked.

"Um ... yeah."

"What you got in your hand?" she asked.

Ethan held out the silky cloth with the dragon on it. "Holy shit," he whispered.