Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who wouldn't?" Fredric said.

Billy assessed her Russian friend. As usual, she looked spectacular in that way only a professional dancer could. Her white Capri pants accentuated her perfect ass. The stiff nipples of her equally perfect C-cups challenged the fabric of her clingy black top. Billy didn't have to imagine her naked. She had seen Inessa perform a handful of times. What would it be like to dance with her friend naked on stage?

"It was him that had us going in the room yesterday?" Fredric asked.

"I knew you fucked him," Inessa said triumphantly.

"Wanna do it again?" Fredric asked Billy even as his eyes dancing up and down Inessa's sexy form.

"Good god, Fredric," Billy said. "You can exhale on the MFF threesome rolling in your head."

"Wasn't thinking that at all," he lied.

"Could be fun?" Inessa said.

"Not helping. Everybody out," Billy said. This time she gripped Inessa's upper arm and roughly dragged her out. She marched them to the living room table. "Sit and listen," she demanded. When she had their full attention she said, "After making love in at Pooltown I lost over five hours somehow."

"What you mean?" Fredric asked.

"You left the room. In less than ten minutes I followed. It was eight in the morning when I stepped out." She showed him her watch that was still more than five hours off.

"Impossible," Fredric said.

"Yeah ... impossible. Like a fucking rock and roll angel with wings giving us the winning baseball scores from the future," Billy said.

Fredric answered by kissing her. Billy made a sound of surprise but made no attempt to stop him. When the kiss ended she looked into his dreamy brown eyes.

"I want to kiss sexy chocolate doctor too," Inessa whispered.

"Not gonna hap—" Billy started to say but Inessa was already leaning in and kissing. As Billy watched, her sexual interest spiked. When the kiss ended, Inessa was uncharacteristically quiet.

"Guys," Billy said softly, "Ethan is causing this ... we have to be careful." Fredric took her hand, got her to stand and walked her to the sofa. "Stop this," she said as he pulled her in for another kiss. Again, her body refused to listen and they kissed hot and heavy.

Music filled the room. Inessa had started something up on her moms old stereo system. Totally uninhibited, Inessa started to dance. Fredric pulled Billy onto the sofa and they watched. The music was jazzy, jarring and edgy and her moves reflected the eclectic beat, her expression stone serious, almost angry. In a slow jerky spin, She pulled her black top over her head, a creamy thin material bra bra covered her breasts. Then she undid her carpris and slid them down her long legs. Bellow, she wore metallic electric blue panties.

"Man," Fredric whispered. "You ever notice she looks like Carmen Diaz?"

"Never," Billy lied. She shifted on the sofa and made Fredric look her in the eye. "Think passed your dick and listen to me. Yesterday I lost five hours of my life because I was too close to Ethan when he—" she stopped talking, he wasn't listening as his eyes flicked up and down Inessa's long body. He took one of her hands and guided it to his crotch.

"Get a hold of yourself!" Billy yelled and slapped him.

"Calm down woman!" Fredric said rubbing his face.

Ethan was suddenly standing in the living room bare chested in his jeans. His wings were pulled in tight then they slowly blossomed to full extension at the sight of dancing Inessa and quickly darkened before everyone's eyes. There was no mistaking the erection expanding in the loose fitting jeans.

"Stop this," Billy said to him. She could hear the weakness in her words and that made her angrier.

"All I can do is leave," Ethan said.

"Don't listen to church lady. You stay angel," Inessa said.

"Don't call me church lady," Billy said. "I ain't been in a church in five years."

"Because church in you," Inessa said as she stepped up to Ethan. They were the exact same height at an even six.

Fredric gripped Billy's arm. "Why are you fighting this?" he asked her.

She looked him in the eyes. "All my life I've been in control ... this scares me," she said. Even as she stated her misgivings, her eyes sought Ethan out. From where she sat, Inessa's tall frame obscured most of him, all she could see was his burgundy wings. Inessa held her arms out mimicking Ethan's spread wingspan.

Hoping that it was just a side effect of Ethan's wings, Billy lustfully admire Inessa's consummate ass in her electric blue panties. The Russian dancer put her arms over her head and went into a slow graceful tight spin. It ended with her facing the sofa. For a second it looked like the spread wings were hers, Inessa would make a wonderful angel, Billy mused. Magically, Inessa's bra fell away. Obviously, Ethan had unhooked her. Her enviable C's were tipped with pale pink nipples and even paler half dollar areolas bordering on white. Ethan's hands slipped around and explored her lower ribs and flat belly. Ethan's hands drifted down to Inessa's hips, the thumbs hooked onto the edges of her metallic, electric blue panties and slid them down her shapely pale thighs. Inessa's pubic hair was sparse and pale reddish blond. The panties fell to her ankles. It all happened to the beat of the music like it was choreographed.

"God almighty," Fredric whispered.

Naked as the day she was born, Inessa casually sat next to Fredric on the sofa. "Your turn Billy," she said.

Like a woman possessed (unfortunately that wasn't far from the truth Nurse Ingram worried) Billy stood up. The weird jazz ended and Sade's 'Smooth Operator' started in. The tune suited Billy more and she moved gracefully to the silky-textured song. In her college days, for a tiny moment, Billy considered majoring in dance. Even her parents supported the idea at the time. But Willamette Ingram was too practical minded to throw her education away. It was science for her ... then nursing school.

Ethan stood nearby watching her intently so did Fredric from the sofa. Inessa had talked about how she could feel the male gaze on her skin and how she used it as fuel her performances. Billy had dismissed her friends notion of the male gaze as a lame justification for getting naked in front of strange men. Now here she was feeling those eyes on her. She wondered what hundreds would feel like ... or thousand ... hell if she did this on line there would be millions. Afraid to look directly at the men, she kept her focus on Inessa.

"I'm not dressed for this, Billy said feeling awkward in her polo shirts and gray sweat pants.

Inessa scoffed, "All the stupid young strippers in club fuss over what to wear on runway. Its how you take it off not what you wear. Good stripper can start with potato sack and rain boots. Let your dark body sing. Men love beautiful black girls like you."

"That is so racist," Billy said. She went into a soft spin, Ethan sailed passed her vision, once twice. She abruptly stopped, her hair flew everywhere obscuring most her face. She stood frozen facing Ethan. She pulled her rumpled polo shirt over her head revealing a practical white bra that seemed radioactive against her dark skin. "Is this the way it is?" Billy asked him as she shook hair from her face. "Women strip naked for you? Lose all inhibitions?"

"Pretty much. It's been getting stronger lately," he said. "Only Joy, Kat and Jenna seem able to tolerated me in large doses."

"Those were the three girls I brought to see you while you were under," Billy said.

"There's something special about them ... and I thing you're like them in that way."

"Sex slaves?" Billy asked.

"Far from it," he said. "To be honest I think I'm more addicted to them then they are to me."

"Doubt that," Billy said. Still facing him, she undid the string on her sweatpants, it dropped and she stepped out of them. Her panties were a bit sexier then the bra, lavender-red and lacy, the dark V of her pubic hair clear and pronounced under the fabric.

"Man," Fredric said from behind her.

"He seems to be enjoying the view," Ethan said softly.

Billy's eyes dropped to the straining bulge in Ethan's jeans. She fell to her knees before him and worked his jeans down springing his pale eight plus inched free. She looked up into his face, his wings loomed and curled above him brushing up against her townhouse ceiling. The wings deepened to red before her eyes. "They change color when you're turned on?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"What do you want?" Billy asked form her prostrate position. It was a dangerous question, not because of what he might want, she worried more about what she was willing to do. In her current state that meant just about anything. Her uncharacteristic behavior back at Pooltown with Fredric filled her head dread and hot desire.

"Right now or ultimately?" he asked.

"All I can do is right now," she said.

"With your hands and mouth pleasure me and Fredric."

Inessa gave a little laughed and said, "Amazing she did crazy strip. But she proper church lady ... no sexy fun for her."

Billy looked over her shoulder at Fredric, her expression a cool but clear invitation. Far from being stupid, he got off the sofa, drew close and dropped his black slacks and briefs.

For the first time in her life, outside of the internet, Billy eyed two stiff cocks.

"No way Jose," Inessa said then followed up with something in Russian.

The physical act of giving a double blowjob might not be high on her list of things to do .... but she had to admit that she relish the thought of being at the center of pleasuring the men.

She took Ethan in her hands, stroked him slowly then took him into her mouth. Seconds later she did the same to Fredric. For a few minutes she alternated from one to the other.

Inessa dropped next to her on the floor as Billy worked Ethan in her mouth and hands. "I take chocolate doctor, you go be with angel," Inessa said.

Billy didn't argue. After another minute of head, Ethan pulled from her mouth dropped to his knees on the oriental rug and engaged her in a kiss. The way his wings brushed the side of her head and body was thrilling beyond description.

I'm kissing an angel from heaven, she mused as the kiss went on.

A long time later, gasps of pleasure from Inessa and Fredric distracted Billy and she ended her heavenly kiss. Inessa was on all fours on the sofa and Fredric had entered her from behind. Billy noted that Fredric had taken the time to apply one of his hound dog condoms. Three fresh condom packets linked together rested on the coffee table. Somewhere between jealousy and fascination, she watched Fredric slide in and out of her best friend.

This is so unlike me to watch, Billy thought.

"Enjoying it?" Ethan asked as if he could read her mind.

For all she knew maybe he could.

Billy said, "Come morning I'm going to avoid my best friend forever and probably go back to church."

"Keep watching," he said. Still on their knees on the oriental rug, he slipped behind her and his hands slid around and fondled her full breasts as he nestled the length of his erection along the crack of her ass. She was super thrilled by the sight of his contrasting pale hands on her dark skin and wondered with raunchy interest what his pale erection looked like against her round dark ass.

"Never thought I'd be so excited making it with a white boy," she said.

His wings whipped around and brushed her front.

"Wow ... she said. "Maybe I'm thrilled 'cause you're a goddam angel!"

Billy spied the string of condoms on the coffee table. She dropping to all fours, reached for it, ripped one loose and backhanded it to Ethan. He took it and a few seconds later entered her from behind in one smooth delicious thrust. Way passed foreplay she wiggled her ass to get him moving. He started in with steady slow thrusts. She grunted her impatience and he quickly picked up the pace. On the sofa, Inessa repeated the same word in Russian as Fredric went at her at a good clip. Then in English at twice the volume, she yelled, "I come!" and that she did.

The thrill of watching Inessa and Fredric compounded Billy's pleasure and two thrusts later she came too.

"Make me come again sexy doctor!" Inessa demanded. Fredric flipped her onto her back, entered her again and got moving fast and furious. In no time, in husky breathy Russian, she came once more.

"Don't stop! Do me again!" Billy demanded.

Ethan went at her and it didn't take long. Gasping, she fell forward and rolled onto her back on the oriental rug and looked up at her pale angel. With his wings a bright red, the edges almost black he looked more like a fallen angel ... no less beautiful but a lot more sinister. The Devil is quite the looker her long dead grandmother once telling her.

"What now angel?" she asked.

"You're beautiful he said looking down at her surrounded by the intricate red and gold rug. Still on his knees, he moved to her side with his pale erection in line with her chest.

She recalled how she almost begged Fredric to come on her face and body. "Was it you that made me do all those dirty things back at Pooltown?" she asked.

"Don't know," he said as he snapped off the condom and got to stroking. Fredric suddenly loomed on her other side doing the same thing.

"You are dirty girl," Inessa said as she dropped to her knees next to Ethan and practically draped her naked self with his left wing. "Angel man you make me crazy horny!" Inessa said as she worked herself with her right hand. Caught up in the raunchy moment, Billy did the same laying there on the rug.

Like magic, both men, Inessa and Billy came as one. The men striped Billy's dark firm breasts in wild sprays and gushes, droplets from Inessa spattered Billy's forehead and face. With hot dirty passion, Billy begged, "My face! More on my Face!"

Ethan and Fredric pointed their spewing organs at her face splashed her from forehead to chin. Billy licked a line crossing her lips and tasted, of all things, lime and Margarita mix triggering an old memory from her college days of a spectacular blowjob she had issued to a young man. It was at a sorority party. She had been in a mood and answered to a dare. Everyone thought she was drunk but had been just plain good old fashion horny that night. The memory was so intense it was like she was back in college doing the dirty deed, or more accurately, watching herself go down on the boy in the upstairs hall of the sorority house. Loud rock music filled the hall.

"It's happening again," Ethan said yelling to be heard over Areosmith's 'Dream On.'

"What is?" Billy yelled as she watched her younger self give head.

"We traveled in time using sexual memory," Ethan said.

"I'll be," Billy said. "Maybe you're the reason why I went crazy that night." She looked at Ethan but he wasn't there.

"The semi invisibility is a weird side effect," he yelled. "It passes!"

The music changed and a familiar soulful ballet started in. It was Ethan's song 'Famine of the Heart' sung by Katrina House.

"This can't be right," Ethan said.

Billy frowned. But it was right? She opened a door near her and stepped into a bathroom with Ethan then closed the door behind them. "I clearly remember hearing that song that night. The next day I went back to the sorority house to see if anyone had a copy of the song but no one had a clue what I was talking about. When I heard your song on the radio a few weeks ago I assumed it was a cover you were doing."

"Nope, my song, it's an original."

"That song was the reason I went to your concert with Inessa," Billy said.

"Talk about fucking circle of life," Ethan said.

"How is that song playing in this place?" Billy asked.

"It must be playing back at your place and has somehow followed us here."

Billy looked in the mirror and expecting to see nothing like she was a vampire in a cheap ass horror movie. But she saw herself clearly and Ethan too standing behind her. Her face and body was peppered with globs and lines of semen." She turned and pressed her naked messy self against her dark winged angel. He didn't flinch away.

"I let that boy come in my mouth," Billy said. She laughed. "I thought I was being daring back then and here I am covered in spunk from two guys."

"Don't forget Inessa's pussy juice," Ethan said.

"Have mercy ... please let me forget THAT."

Just like that, Billy was back at her place laying on her back on her mother's oriental rug with Ethan, Inessa and Fredric looming over her. Ethan's song 'Famine of the Heart played in the background.

"That girl has such a haunting voice," Billy said as she wiped at he left eye.

"Kat opens her heart when she sings," Ethan said.

"Didn't know you such dirty girl," Inessa said still snuggled in close to Ethan's right wing, which was now a deep maroon all over and the edges jet black.

Ethan suddenly stood and backed away "Everybody had better clear out," he said in an urgent tone.

Billy sat up. "What's happening?

"You okay?" Fredric asked playing the concerned doctor even as she held his semi hard dripping dick in his hand.

"That feeling that brought me here is happening again" Ethan said. "Billy got caught in a mild version and lost a few hours. This feels WAY stronger. Hate to think what will happen if you guys are too close."

In a panicked flurry Inessa, Fredric and Billy scrambled for clothing. Billy found her sweat pants, yanked them on and decided that was enough. Fredric struggled with his slacks, Inessa whipped on Fredric's shirt and at the same time clung to her paper bag of money she had retrieved from the dining room. Hardly dressed, the three were at the front door.

"You two go," Billy said.

"What are you gonna do?" Fredric asked.

"Don't know, but I can't go back being serious boring me after all this," she said as she slammed the door shut and locked it. She ignored the pounding and yelling from the other side as she headed back to the living room. 'Famine of the Heart' was just finishing on the stereo. Katrina House's voice brought tears to her eyes.

Ethan wings were almost jet black now. Her eyes fell on the paper bag filled with her share of the baseball winnings on the table. Next to it was Ethan's share. On impulse she grabbed her bag and tossed the other at Ethan's feet.

"I see trees," Ethan said in a voice that came at her from a disturbing distant.

"I'm coming with you," she said and stepped toward him holding the bag of money to her bare chest but it was too late for Ethan Grant blinked out of existence before her eyes. Seconds later so did nurse Willamette Ingram of Chicago.

********

Jenna Goldberg unemployed theater major and de facto Earth ambassador to the Planet Mon.

Present-day.

Jenna Goldberg sat in the Haverdink's living room contemplating her sanity.

"More Tequila?" Temp asked her.

A talking cat offering her hard liquor wasn't helping. She looked at Yella sitting cross legged on the rug a few feet away with her eyes closed, her wings spread out and rippling gently. "What's she doing?" Jenna asked the cat.

"Shalla sone," Temp said. "She's opening her wings to locate Ethan."

Jenna watched Yella expand her wings to their fullest. It was quite impressive. Her wings were a powder light gray unlike Ethan's snow white. Ethan's wings went pink and red when he was sexually aroused. Jenna wondered if the same would happen to Yella.

"He's in San Francisco. I just spoke to him an hour ago," Jenna said. "I know you guys are freaked out that he's talking about cutting off his wings. But that's all it is, just talk. He would NEVER cut them off."

"I agree," Temp said. "But on Mon winged ones are sacred. Even talking of doing violence to a Hodjbon is a sin. Aside from a few accidental incidents, no one has ever done harm to a Hodjbon in a half million years."