Rock and Roll Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snapped off his condom then he and Ashley sat off to one side on the big bed. Sarah waved Joy to center stage. With a uncertain look, Joy rolled onto her back in the vacated spot. Sarah crawled over her and looked down.

"It was an Asian woman who popped my cherry," Sarah said as she arrange Joy's long, dark hair creating a pleasing halo around her head. "Her name was Bonnie, she was Japanese-Chinese, her father was a Harley mechanic and her mom a tattoo artist," Sarah casually brushed her fingers daintily down one of Joy's arms. "Bonny was a living canvas for her mother. Every inch of her was covered in tattoos from neck to toes." She brushed her fingers over Joy's stomach. "The head of a dragon was here and its clawed arms stretching down to each of her thighs to the knees." Sarah traced the pattern on naked Joy's thighs with her long fingers. "The dragon's tail curved under her breasts then over her right shoulder disappearing around back. A weird landscape with men hunting with bows here." Sarah's hand dragged over Joy's smooth upper chest. "Palm tree leaves pleated the lower halves of both her breasts." She demonstrated where the pleats would be, although, on her back, Joy barely had any breasts to speak of. "The pleats of the palm trees changed into a large winged bird hidden by the woman's left arm on the side of her ribcage."

"I saw a large bird on the wall last night," Joy said with a nervous hitch in her voice.

"Joy thinks a turkey vulture is trying to eat her," Ashley said.

"I don't blame it," Sarah said as she lifted Joy's slim arm, and took a playful bite. She looked at Joy's pretty patch of hair between her legs. She tickled her just above where the hair started. "Roses lead down to her path of ... joy."

"I'm not sure I'm ready to do this," Joy said sounding a bit panicky.

"You don't have to do anything, just lie still," Sarah instructed gently as she dropped down and kissed each of joy's nipples. Then starting between her little A-cups, Sarah kissed her way down to the upper regions of Joy's pubic mound. "A garden of roses," Sarah whispered then dove in between Joy's legs.

Joy let out a gasp of pure surprise, raised up on her elbows to look down at Sarah then dropped back down again and covered her face with her hands.

"Oh my God!" Joy blurted out from behind her hands. "That's ... amazing ... Oh wow ... oh shit ... oh ... OH!" Joy called out giving in to her noisy, kinetic orgasm. She propped herself up on her elbows and said, "My God, Sarah!"

"She is amazingly good at that isn't she," Ashley said.

"Thank you tattoo Asian chick," Joy said.

Sarah sat up, bawdily wiped her mouth and said, "I didn't learn how to do that from Bonnie. I learned how to do this from a guy."

"No way!" Ashley and Ethan barked as this was news to them.

"Yes way," Sarah said with her crooked smile. "It was a guy named Matt Anderson."

"I know him!" Ethan shouted. "He went to high school with us."

"Yeah, we hooked up in our first year in college," Sarah said.

"He and his girlfriend hung out with the band for awhile." Ashley said. "His girlfriend was a hot goth type, shapely, nice to look at but Matt wasn't much. I remember he was skinny dressed grunge, his hair long and greasy."

"True," Sarah agreed. "The girlfriend's name was Mary Jane, she had red hair and tits worth coming home too. One night after smoking some weed, she bragged that Matt had a near ten inch dick and that he gave the best head in the world."

"That's a lot of dick," Joy pipped in.

"You fucked a ten inch dick?" Ethan asked.

Sarah made a face. "No fuckin' way! I was only interested in his tongue! Anyway, I went behind Mary Jane's back, got Matt drunk. he proved that his girl friend was no liar."

"That he had a ten inch dick?" Joy asked.

"No!" Sarah said adamantly, "That he gave head like a goddess!" Sarah put her hands to her face then ran them down along her neck, over the swells of her full breasts. She laughed. "I'm still geeking out about it. He was that fuckin' good. Anyway, we secretly met several times and I learned a lot from that grungy, skinny dude about giving head."

"Whatever happen to him?" Ethan asked.

"The guy's a writer," Sarah said. "Won some kind of writing contest and got a scholarship to a college out west. He hated winter and will probably never comeback."

"Did you at least touch his ten inch dick?" Joy asked.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Yes I did little miss dick on the brain and I'm saying no more about it so don't ask!"

Joy laughed then said, "Your turn, I wanna go down on you."

Sarah made a disapproving face but that didn't stop her from taking center stage on the bed.

Looking offended Joy said, "You don't think I'd be good at giving head?"

"Nothing personal but my experience with straight girls giving head has been totally negative so far," Sarah confessed. She pointed at Ashley. "But if the two of you combine forces perhaps something good might come of it."

"Top half or bottom half?" Ashley asked Joy taking the challenge.

"Jun ken po. Winner picks," Joy said. Jun ken po turned out to be the local Hawaii version of rock, paper, scissors.

Joy won with paper over rock, she called, "Bottom!"

"Brave girl," Sarah said amused by the girl's enthusiasm.

Ashley shut Sarah up with a kiss and Joy went right to work.

Ethan walked from one side of the bed to the other to get his best view of Joy doing her thing. As he moved about, Ashley kissed Sarah's full breasts. Joy's long black hair made it hard to see exactly what she was doing. But Sarah's reactions conveyed that Joy seem to be doing all the right things.

"Hey, wow ... what are you ... doing ... that's nice ... mmm ... good ... you must have done this before."

Joy lifted her head and said, "Nope, first pussy munch ever."

"Get back to work lying bitch," Sarah barked, "And who told you to stop?" she snapped at Ashley.

"Sorry your majesty," Ashley quipped with a laugh.

"That's right I'm the queen of this bed," Sarah let everyone in the room know.

"Ironic, since this is a California king mattress," Ashley returned.

"You still talking? Swallow nipple!" Queen Sarah commanded. Ashley obeyed. Sarah's eyes widened. "Oh my God! Joy! What the hell? Noway ... no fucking way! Bite my nipple! Bite hard!"

Sarah's orgasm ripped through her hot and violent. Joy diligently kept her head in place as Sarah's body shook and rolled. Ethan enjoyed the way Sarah's right nipple stretch and pull as Ashley hung on with her teeth.

Sarah let out a bawdy laugh and said, "I take back everything I've said about you straight girls." Ashley sat back and gently rubbed Sarah's abused nipple. Joy popped her head up and gave a smug smile. "Come up here and kiss me you little demon," Sarah told her.

Joy gave an odd little expression and said, "I've never kissed a girl before."

"Oh my God! You little weirdo!" Ashley said. "You just had your face buried in this woman's hoochie!"

"Well ... Kissing is different," Joy said oddly embarrassed.

"Give her a break," Sarah said with a kind smile for Joy. "Having that Matthew Anderson guy go down on me was one thing but kissing him wasn't in the cards either."

"Not that I don't want to," Joy said still shy, "I just don't think I'd be good at it."

Sarah looked befuddled and said, "You are a fucking weirdo." She roughly pulled petite Joy up for a kiss. The kiss ended and Joy sat back up looking a little dismayed. "See? You're good at that too," Sarah let her know.

"What was your first girl kiss like?" Ashley asked Joy.

"Nice, like kissing a guy but without the whisker burns."

Chapter Nineteen

Ashley with Joy and the Orgy Begins

Sarah laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment ... I think." A sly look formed on Sarah's face then she said, "Why don't you kiss Ashley and find out what it's like to kiss just a plain girl?"

"Hey! There's nothing plain about me," Ashley complained.

"I meant that you're all girl," Sarah clarified, "nothing butch about you."

"She's my friend," Ashley said with a frown. "It would be awkward kissing her."

"Yeah that would be weird," Joy agreed.

"Oh my God, were did Miss Manners and Miss Moral Majority suddenly come from?" Sarah asked. She pointed at Ashley. "You just fucked your cousin and practically bit the nipple off of your lesbian friend." She pointed at Joy. "And you just went down on said lesbian after said lesbian had given you the best cunnilingus of your life, not to mention that you fucked blond boy here while everyone watched. So I think the two of you can work up the will to kiss."

After a couple of seconds of quiet Ashley said, "You must be one hell of a lawyer in court."

"I am known for my closing arguments," Sarah said proudly.

Ashley rose to her knees on the bed and shimmied over to Joy. Joy got up on her knees too to meet her. Tentatively, their lips touched, they pecked at each other for a few awkward seconds. When it seemed that they were not going give it their all, their mouths engaged and their lithesome bodies press together. Ethan watched in wonder as the kiss blossomed.

At the end of the kiss Joy remarked, "That was amazingly soft and ... and ... Amazing!" she ended lamely. "No wonder guys like kissing you."

Surprisingly, Ashley blushed. Her unexpected demureness prompted Sarah to leaned in and kiss her too.

"Amazingly soft," Sarah said at the end of the kiss.

Tired of his role of voyeur, Ethan sat on the bed and kissed Ashley too.

"No wonder ... " he said at the end of the kiss paraphrasing Joy.

Joy's hands gently brushed over Ashley's smooth thighs as Ethan kissed the left side of her neck. Sarah got involved and fondled Ashley's firm breasts. Joy took the helm so to speak and dropped down between her legs.

"Look the chick's a pussy addict now," Sarah said.

Joy gave a muffled laughed.

"Thank God school is over," Ashley said, "I can never look you in the face again after this."

"You betcha," Joy mumbled.

Ashley laughed.

Ethan and Sarah explored Ashley with their mouths, tongues and hands and kept encountering each other at key junctions. As their hands collided at the pleasant swell of one of Ashley's breasts, Ethan impulsively brushed his hand over Sarah's breasts. She didn't push him away or even make a remark. Then their faces brushed as they zoomed in on the same nipple. Then remarkably, Ethan and Sarah kissed over Ashley breasts. The kiss was was no friendly peck like before, it was hot, aggressive and inviting. In the middle of their forbidden kiss, Ashley came.

Sarah pulled away from him. Joy was clearly busy and Ashley's eyes were closed so they knew nothing of the unexpected kiss.

After giving Ethan a quick befuddled look, Sarah sang, "Joy to the world, Ashley has come..."

Ashley laughed and picked up on the song in her beautiful lead singer's voice, "...and heaven and nature sing, and heaven and nature sing...

Sarah and Ethan join at the end of the chorus, "...And heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing."

Joy, creator of heaven on Earth sat up, wiped her mouth and took a bow then crawled on top of her friend and kissed her on the mouth. There was no hesitation in this second kiss Ethan noticed.

After the kiss, Joy, still laying on top of Ashley, said, "Do me again Ethan."

"Just as you are? From behind?" Ethan asked liking the idea.

Joy giggled. "Why not?"

Frantically, Ethan looked around for the remaining condoms.

"I saw it near that pillow," Joy said.

Sarah lifted the pillow, saw it, ripped one free and ripped it open with her teeth. Instead of handing it to Ethan or Joy though, she shimmied over, dropped down to Ethan's erection and apply the condom, gratuitously fondling his shaft and balls during the processes.

She looked up at him and gave a microscopic shrug. It's been that kind of night the shrug seem to say.

Wasting no time pondering his best friend's sudden weird attraction to him, Ethan turned his attention to Joy waiting expectantly on her hands and knees above Ashley. He seized his freshly sheathed erection and rubbed the end of it over the bud of her ass.

"Don't even think about doing that," Joy warned him.

The thought had never entered his mind as he changed his trajectory and entered her in one pleasurable thrust. He gripped her slim hips and started moving enjoy ... the Joy ride. He smiled at his clever thought.

Sarah knelt alongside them, her hand brushed his back then slid lower over his ass. Then unexpectedly she blatantly fondled his balls throwing him off rhythm. Sarah's hand dropped away just as the distinct feel of a wet tongue on his balls threw him off stride even more.

"Oh my God Ash! You are one sleazy chick," Sarah said.

Evidently, Ashley had managed to spin herself around under Joy without Ethan noticing.

"Leave her alone!" Ethan barked totally in favor of his cousin's sleazy behavior.

Joy suddenly demanded, "Hold it in deep!" Ethan stopped and pressed forward holding himself deep in her. "My God! Ash! What the fuck!" Joy said sounding surprised. Whatever Ashley was doing apparently added to her pleasure.

Keep your tongue right there," Joy said, "right ... there ... oh my God! Nobody move ... here it comes ... it's almost —" She didn't need to speak as her body quaked violently for several seconds.

"My turn! Fuck me!" Ashley demanded from somewhere under Joy.

Ethan quickly pulled out of Joy, she moved aside, or more accurately, was shoved aside by Ashley, her face looking up at the underside of Ethan's erection, unceremoniously snapped the condom off of Ethan not caring if it hurt him or not. It did hurt but he was beyond caring about such minor discomfort.

"Get another condom, now" Ashley said impatient as she shifted her position. With a fresh condom in place, he entered her roughly in the missionary, and amazingly, she came on his entry. "Keep going don't stop!" she insisted as she thrashed under him. He obeyed. "Somebody feel my tits!" She called out. Sarah and Joy answered the call at same time. "Bite my nipples!" came her next demand. It seemed only natural that both Joy and Sarah share in that task too. Seconds later Ashley came again.

Excited but on the edge of exhaustion Ethan stopped to rest. He pulled out of Ashley and sat kneeling between her legs. Breathing hard he looked down at his beautiful Japanese cousin, her harsh breathing in sync with his.

Joy's hand encircled his erection. She said, "You've been hard forever. You must be in pain,"

Perhaps I am he mused but the pain was unimportant. A distant part of him warned that he would feel differently later ... but that would be later.

Joy asked, "What kind of happy ending you want?" She slowly stroked his faithful erection.

Ethan shrugged, too tired and befuddled to make such a complicated decision.

"We'll do whatever you like," Ashley said.

"And as dirty as you like," Joy added.

That last little comment cleared away Ethan's mental fatigue. How dirty? he wondered. He looked at Ashley. She gave him a nod showing she was on board too and without being told, she took him into her mouth.

"How dirty?" he whispered.

"As dirty as you like," Joy assured him.

"Both of you, with your mouths."

For a minute, the two women worked him with their mouths. With a hitch in his voice he said, "Jerk me." They stopped with her mouth and two sets of hands slid up and down his wet shaft. After a few seconds of that he said barely above a whisper, "I want a Mandy Almond ending."

"A what?" Ashley asked.

"Like in VIP Gym?" Joy asked.

"And gamed Champions," he added.

"What is he asking?" Ashley asked.

"You did say as filthy as he liked," Joy said.

"Is this a Betcha thing?" Ashley asked with a serious frown.

"This is your last summer of total filthy lust," Joy said. "May as well go out nasty."

"My camera can do video," Ethan said with a far off look in his eyes.

Honolulu: Present Day

Ethan sat in the sun room looking down at Joy's upturned face On the laptop screen. The male part of him that was addicted to internet porn screamed for him to turned off the pause and let the film roll in all its misogynistic glory.

"You sound just like Sarah," he said aloud as he hit play.

Instantly a big jet of white struck Joy's left cheek.

"Holy shit!" Joy barked. "Give a girl a warning why don't you?"

The camera and Ethan's penis swung toward Ashley and a sticky spray of semen stripped the length of her nose.

"Whoa!" Sarah shouted from behind the camera.

"This is so nasty!" Ashley barked.

The camera swung back to Joy and she yelped as a huge gooey rope of ejaculate splashed her forehead. She tried her best to remain still and keep her eyes open, but a second jets hit her in the middle of the face forcing her to close her eyes and turn away. Two more large shots struck the side of her forehead.

"Oh my God!" Joy said with her eyes squeezed shut.

Ashley held a doubtful expression as Ethan relentlessly swung her way again coating her lips and chin with a voluminous burst.

"Shit, dude," Sarah said, "how much of that dirty butter you got in you?"

As if in answer to Sarha's question, Ethan pointed his spewing organ at Joy's face again and a gravity defying strand leaped out putting a big stripe in her hairline.

Joy blink her eyes open and asked,"Is it over?" A shot of white hit her open mouth. She spat, the camera caught the stuff flowing over her lower lip to her chin where it clung in a gross strand about two inches long. "Now is it over?" she asked.

"Think so," Ashley informed her as she whipped at her left eye and let out a somewhat bewildered laugh.

Joy blinked her eyes open and stood up. The camera didn't miss the fact that both her petite A-cups were peppered with liquifying globs flowing down her torso in little rivulets, a strand at her chin clung tenacious. She barked a bemused laugh and headed to the bathroom. Ashley followed and so did the camera.

With her face a total mess and strings of stuff stuck in her dark hair, Ashley turned to the camera and said with a serious expression, "We are professionals. Don't try this at home."

Joy brayed with laughter from off camera.

Ethan hit pause and stared at Ashley's jizz covered face for a few seconds. The fun part was over. When he hit play again the serious matter would start. That night, five years ago, had always been innocent dirty fun, untouched by his current woes. The discovery of the other on the film changed all of that of course. Anger flared red hot as he clicked play.

The scene cut to Joy and him having a naked water gun fight at the pool later that same evening. Joy ran screaming, then stopped to defend herself. Ethan, having the more aggressive water weapon, went at her relentlessly making her squeal some more. He couldn't help smile at the dumb fun he and Joy were having with the water guns. At a specific point he paused the action again and looked carefully at the sliding glass door behind Joy and himself. It reflected Ashley who was doing the filming; she was naked too. Then his eyes went to the pool wall and the neighbor's tree beyond reflected in the glass door too. There it was, on the wall, a reflection of a woman in jeans and a summer blouse and sprouting out of her back was a set of wings.

He had discovered the the weird aberration after the umpteenth time watching the orgy clip. He hadn't been looking for anything odd and was just enjoying the film for what it was, just plain sexy fun. When he had discovered the weird figure, he recalled Joy's odd little story of seeing a large bird on the surrounding wall of the house near his bedroom window the night before the orgy.

As creepy as that was, the weird figure could have been chalked up to a trick of light or a glitch in the camera where two separate images had somehow become one, or even some demented peeping tom wearing a costume hiding in the tree. Anyone of those explanations would have sufficed if not for one simple unavoidable fact. Ethan Edward Grant had grown a set of wing of his own over the last two years.