Rock and Roll Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers

"Do you like a good facial???" Ryan growled as he began thumping his cock deep inside my cunt as Jacob tried to keep pace.

"Fucking love it." I panted as I licked the remnants off my top lip.

"Jakey; take your fucking dick out." The grey haired lothario grunted; "it is bukkake time!"

The twin followed his command; and as I was pulled onto my knees on the floor my arse hole and cunt felt like deflating balloons as all three men began wanking over my face as my mouth hung open in readiness for their offering.

Jacob came first, hitting me in the eye then dribbling across my forehead before dropping it into my mouth where I sucked the last drops out; as the tattooed bass player staggered backwards Ryan grabbed the back of my head and let loose a volley of white cum; landing across my cheek, nose and top lip, then a second went in my hair before I greedily leaned forward to take his cock in my mouth and sucked his leaking knob as if my life depended on it. Luke tried to deposit a third load; but there was nothing left; he was spent and so was I.

The last of the champagne and brandy was drunk as one by one the men all fell asleep; leaving me to gather up my discarded clothing and quickly get dressed and return to my budget hotel across the road.

As I walked past the darkened reception in my hotel I saw the clerk look up and grin as I hobbled up the stairs; akin to John Wayne after a long horse ride; but I got the shock of my life when I saw my reflection in the bathroom mirror - I looked like a clown who had been dragged through a hedge; but it had been worth it; especially as I type this in a Paris hotel room before going to see an even bigger American band for the magazine that I now work for; while Ryan takes a refreshing shower.

Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers
12