Rock and Water Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it goes unsaid that you don't orgasm without permission."

"Yes, I understand Sir."

"You are being so very good for me tonight. You have my cock so hard right now. Just thinking about feeling your wet, tight cunt gripping it, skin to skin, has been making me drip pre-cum all night." His crude words feed something dark inside of me, and all I can think about is using my mouth to open his pants so I suck his cock and pre-cum deep inside of me.

Patrick raises himself up, pulling one leg over me then sits straddling my hips. The feel of his rough khaki shorts against my bare pussy causes me to grind myself in to him, creating a friction against my clit that sends shards of pleasure to course through my body. He looks down at me and raises one eyebrow, enough to still me and I attempt to be more passive despite my aching need.

He leans down and begins to massage, lick, and bite at my breasts; alternating between the two until both nipples are tingling and erect. Taking each clothespin one by one, he carefully places three of them on the soft underside of each breast. The flesh, already more sensitive from the harness, feels the bite of each clip acutely. I begin to squirm and pant, but my wrist restraints and his weight effectively keep me in place.

The pain vacillates between feeling the sharp sting of each individual clip to a generalized ache that radiates deep into my breast and sends electric signals to my empty and aching pussy. I can feel my juices making my lips and inner thighs slick; getting ready for him.

He picks up the final two clothespins, and I attempt to mentally prepare myself for what's to come. He pinches my right nipple between his thumb and forefinger, then releases the clip over it. An agonized groan releases from my body as it jerks up from the initial pain. Holding me still, he repeats the process with my left nipple.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I say as if in a trance, until the acute pain is over and just intense pressure remains. I look down at my adorned chest; then up at him. His eyes are dark as they stare at chest, before returning to my eyes. He takes his hand and gently caresses my cheek; leaning down carefully so as not to crush the clips against me, he gently kisses my lips.

"Are you good?" He asks.

I beam up at him in response. "Yes Sir. I am beyond good."

He smiles, then climbs off of me. "Ok then, roll over on your elbows and knees. Spread your legs and show yourself to me."

It's awkward with my wrists bound, but I manage to roll over with a small semblance of grace and get into position. The movement, although taken slowly, jostles my breasts enough to cause me to wince in pain, until it settles down to a delicious ache once again. As I'm doing this, I can hear him behind me removing his clothes.

He gets on his knees behind me, using his hands to spread my ass cheeks and reveal all of me to him. He leans down and in one stroke licks me from my clit, through the wet lips of my pussy, over my perineum and asshole, to the very top of my cheeks. I hadn't expected such a raw and intimate act. My cheeks flush with heat and I close my eyes in an attempt to control the battery of feelings stampeding through me. The pain I can handle, it's the complete surrender and exposure that is challenging me to not say 'yellow'.

He returns to my pussy, using broad strokes in and around my swollen lips, occasionally applying just the lightest pressure to my swollen clit. Lifting his head, he briefly kisses my right ass cheek before asking, "Where is your lube?"

I quietly choke out, "my nightstand....the drawer, Sir."

I don't watch as he goes to the nightstand, but I can hear him open and close the drawer, then pick up something from the top of it. I hear the telltale sound of the lube being opened and squeezed out, then the slick sound of a toy being covered in it.

I feel a finger, slick with lube, easily slide into my ass. The penetration feels so good I lean back against his hand, encouraging more. He obliges by adding another finger, and begins to move them in and out, side to side. My breathing becomes a little erratic and as if sensing how close I'm getting, he slows down the pace before eventually pulling out.

He asks me to stay as I am as he goes in to the bathroom and I hear him washing the lube off his hand. When he returns, he approaches the side of the bed and I look up at him. He's picked up the lubed large butt plug and is looking down at me with heat and passion in his eyes. His beautiful cock is standing erect just inches from me. Impulsively I lean over and kiss it, my eyes never leaving his. Patrick lets out a long, deep sigh and resumes his position behind me. It's then I feel the head of the plug pressing insistently against my lubricated ring. In one motion, he pushes the plug in slowly and firmly, pausing briefly when the widest point is stretching my ring to its maximum before continuing his quest to have me take it all in. My stretched ring closes around the base, and its handle fits snuggly between my ass cheeks.

My eyes are closed now, and all of my focus has left my aching breasts and now rests in my filled ass and my empty, needy pussy. I have no shame at this point and I start to beg. Just "please...please..." over and over again.

I feel the head of his cock rubbing up and down my pussy lips, and sometimes the length of the crack of my ass, over the plug. He briefly taps it against the plug; each time creates a chill that reverberates inside of me. I'm mesmerized by the sensation and it takes all of my willpower to not push back against him.

"Ahhhhhhh...." He grunts out, then leans over me and one by one removes the clips from my breasts, saving the ones on my nipples for last. I cry out in pain as blood returns to the neglected flesh. As I do, he pushes his cock slowly into my pussy. The large plug in my ass makes my already wet and swollen walls create an even more exquisite pressure for the both of us. I can feel every inch of his long, thick cock stretch me as he guides himself in until his pelvis rests against me. Holding himself there, he leans over once again to massage one breast, then the other; soothing them after their pain.

Rising up again, Patrick holds my hips firmly in his hands and begins to fuck me in long, slow thrusts. We are both freely emitting lustful, uncontrolled gasps and moans.

"Corrine, Corrine.... You are fucking amazing."

I smile and wiggle against him. He reaches between my legs with one hand, alternating between stroking, rubbing, and pinching my clit as his other hand grabs my chest harness from behind. "Come when you can...don't hold back."

Using my harness for leverage, he begins to fuck in earnest now. With each thrust he lets out a guttural, animalistic grunt that sends me over the edge. I come hard, and as I do he releases my over sensitive clit and begins to work the plug in and out of me, in rhythm with his own thrusts. This causes my orgasm to roll on and on, until I can't tell if it's one or many.

Patrick grows silent and I feel him bury himself deep within me. My pussy continues to contract around his cock as my orgasm ebbs. Still fully pushed inside of me, he thrusts three more times before I feel his seed shooting deep inside me in powerful ejaculations, over and over again. He holds himself there, in the warm confines of my pussy for another minute as we both regain control of our breathing. Pulling out, he also carefully removes the butt plug carefully and places it on the nightstand. He collapses next to me and pulls me down until I'm lying flat on my back with my arms above my head.

He makes quick work of releasing my bound wrists, and then the chest harness, massaging and caressing the skin as he does. He lies on his back, pulling me close and holding me snuggly against him. I am warm, happy and sated. My affection and trust for Patrick has never been higher, and instead of fearing it, I choose to allow myself to feel every emotion that I can.

Patrick gently releases me, goes in to his blue bag and pulls out some gentle body lotion. He takes time and care to massage the lotion into each wrist, along with my back, shoulders and chest. I feel myself melting into the bed and my eyes growing heavy.

"Don't fall asleep...Not yet," he whispers quietly.

He gets up and leaves the room, returning with two glasses of water. I eagerly drink mine down, tread softly and sleepily to the bathroom to relieve myself, then return to the bed. He goes to the bathroom too, bringing the plug with him. I hear the sink running, and after a little time he returns and slips under the covers with me.

I ask, "What time is it?"

"2:15."

With a small groan I tell him that Addie will be calling in a little over an hour to let me know she's landed in Newark. I attempt to get up again to go find my cellphone in the kitchen, but he encourages me back down and tells me he'll get it. He returns with my phone, ensures it's charged and the volume is on, then lays it on the nightstand.

"Thank you... "I say as I drift off. His embrace briefly tightens, before I feel his arms slacken and we both fall into deep sleep.

Somehow when the phone does ring at 3:25, I'm able to sound awake and bright for my girl. I stay on the phone with her as she makes her way to the next gait with the airline employee that will stay with her until she boards. Through my conversation, I've felt Patrick's fingers idly tracing up and down my arm. Addie gets off the phone in order to get some food, but we speak one more time just before she boards her flight to Heathrow.

I'm lulled back to sleep by the sound of Patrick's deep, rhythmic breathing. I briefly wake up when I feel him get out of bed around 7am in order to make his date with Luka. He protests as I try to get up with him, and I drift back to sleep as I hear him turn on the shower.

When I wake up, it's after 9am and I feel amazingly refreshed. I work out some kinks in my shoulders, knowing I'll pay a little today for last night's play. A note next to the bed reads, "Good morning sweetheart. Call me when you wake up. Thank you for giving all of yourself to me. It was the greatest gift I've had in a long, long time. P" At the bottom I see he's scribbled in that Griffin's been fed and walked, and that he took the pictures and measurements he needed of the kitchen.

I collapse back into the bed and hug the pillow he slept on against me, not letting go.