Rock and Water Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanging from the leather straps, I watch as if in a dream as Patrick roughly pushes his jeans and boxers down below his hips, licks his palm until its wet and begins to jerk himself off so quickly that his hand is a blur. The head of his cock is almost purple and pre-cum is steadily flowing from the slit. In less than thirty seconds cum begins to fly out from his cock in powerful spurts, landing on my belly, pussy and thighs before slowly dripping down my body in thick rivulets.

He stands mesmerized in front of me, cock still in hand, watching the path of his cum trace down my legs and puddle on the floor next to my juices. He discards his jeans and boxers behind him, unlatches my ankle cuffs, helps me adjust my stance, then takes me into his arms. My skin is still alive with a lingering burn from the flogger, but the contact feels wonderful. His mouth comes down on mine and we kiss with passion and love.

Moving from my lips, he kisses some tears off of my face before reaching up and unhooking one carabiner. Before he releases the other, he ensures that his arm is snug around my waist. My head swims a little as he releases my other arm and walks me over to a dining room chair. The wood feels cool against my still smoldering ass cheeks, but mostly it feels good to be sitting. He quickly removes the rope bindings from my arms and inspects my skin closely for discoloration other than the expected red marks from the ropes.

He tells me to wait there before walking naked into the kitchen and returning quickly with the teapot and two mugs. As he pours, an herbal blend of mint and chamomile infuse my senses. He sits down and pulls in close to me.

Cupping my cheek in his palm, he gives me a warm smile. "How are you, love?"

I give him a shy smile back. "I think I'm good. Yes...I'm good."

"You surprised me a little over there. I thought I knew what you could take; but you wanted more."

My heart tightens a little and my face flushes. Looking down I almost whisper, "I hope....I hope that was ok." Slowly I look up at him. "Was that wrong of me....to ask to be hurt more?"

"Absolutely not, sweetheart!" He looks truly shocked that I would even ask. "It was amazing. You truly blew my mind a little. Watching you lose yourself to the pain...it was an amazing transformation to watch; such a privilege to be the one to give it to you. Thank you...truly."

I close my eyes and feel a single tear slide down my face, only to be caught by the back of Patrick's finger as he gently wipes it from my cheek. This time though, the tear is from the overwhelming love and connection that I feel for him; for the safety and sense of home that is developing between us.

"Ok sweetheart, first a shower, then off to bed."

I can only nod in response.

Patrick offers privacy if I would like it, to remove the plug that has been present in my ass for hours now. Although admittedly I feel some shame and anxiety about what may come out of me along with his cum, I decide to let go of my inhibitions and allow him to remove the plug while we are in the shower together. I can tell this pleases him and I know I made the right decision, even though I know he would support me either way.

As we step into the spray of water, instead of the sting and hurt I was anticipating the warm water feels soothing. Using a soapy lather, Patrick lubricates around my asshole and begins to gently turn the plug side to side a little, then in and out until in one smooth move he removes it completely. I can feel his warm, thick seed move down my leg to be quickly washed away by the warm water. Relief floods me when I see that it's only his white cum that is swirling down the drain.

"It would have been okay otherwise too, sweetheart; I hope you know that." It's obvious he sensed my concern.

"Yes. I do know. Thank you." In my mind, I think back to my shyness of peeing in front of him not too long ago.

Once again on this evening, I find myself being bathed by Patrick. I can't believe it's only been one night when so much has already passed between us and we still have the weekend to go. This shower is a little quicker, and in no time we're out and drying off.

I look at my reflection as he towels me off. Despite the extensive flogging, my skin has faded already to a light pink, with just a few dark small slashes of red marking my skin. I love seeing them; a tinge of pride hums through me, and I wish that there were more. I can see now that he was careful to avoid my shoulders, arms and legs so that even in my summer clothes the marks will be discreet.

He uses a gentle, soothing lotion over my body before we snuggle into bed. I feel myself drifting as he's telling me about the rest of our plans for the weekend...something about a motorcycle ride and some live music in a park on Sunday with Luka, his "little brother". The last thing I remember before fading to black is a light kiss on my forehead and his whispers of love.