Rock and Water Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both let go long denied groans of pleasure. Desperation grows inside of me; I'm hungry for his cock in a way that pushes my own needs down. All I want is to please him, to show him how much this week together has meant to me.

"Please sir, I need to feel your cock...to see it...to taste it."

"Ah, fuck, Corrine. My sweet slut...suck my cock, baby. I've got a long night planned for you, and if I don't release my load soon I'll never be able to focus on all of the delicious tortures I've planned for you tonight. Make me come, baby."

No need to be asked twice! I jump off his lap and undo his belt, button and zipper. In one motion his hips are up, and he's pushing his shorts and boxers down to his ankles. His knees spread, allowing me access to his cock and balls. Crouched on my knees on the couch, I approach him from his side. I slip both of my hands between his legs, one cupping his very full and sensitive scrotum, the other takes his hardening cock by the base, guiding it to my lips.

I begin by stroking his cock from the base upwards, then down again. My hand is firm and snug around his hard length, and I can feel every ridge and vein beneath the velvety skin. My mouth becomes increasingly wet, anticipating his taste; lowering my mouth to just above the crown without touching it, I open my lips and allow the wetness to drip onto and down the head of his cock.

Once my saliva is glistening on the dark and engorged flesh, I purse my lips and begin to blow gently. Patrick throws his head back with an aching moan, as his cock pulses beneath my hand. His balls twitch and pull closer to his body in reflex, but my hand there begins to gently squeeze and massage them, coaxing them back again. I continue to blow cool air down his length, still cradling the base firmly in my other hand. His cock is now rigid in my grasp; long, thick, and absolutely sexy as hell. Precum beads at the slit before dripping downwards.

Just before I lower my tongue to taste one glistening pearl as it forms, his hand reaches down and grasps my scalp, pulling my head back so I can look into his fiery eyes. "Okay now, baby, warm me up with that mouth of yours."

My eyes still on his, I lower my head down, over his cock, until my lips contact my fisted hand near the base. I hear Patrick let out his breath in a long, slow release as his legs relax and spread a little bit more. His hand is tight in my scalp, causing prickles to race down my neck, straight to my clit. Although his grip is firm, I control the pace and depth of the penetration, for now anyway. My nipples are turgid peaks, rubbing against the fabric of my dress with each bob of my head.

He releases my hair, moving his hand slowly down my back. I feel him gather the material of my dress at a leisurely pace, until it bunches just above the small of my back. His hand begins to caress my ass cheeks, just barely covered by my cotton panties. Strong fingers grasp the material through both leg-holes as he clenches the flimsy material together until it's no thicker than a cord, then pulls it snuggly between the cheeks of my ass. Reaching below my belly, he does the same to the front of my panties, pulling it tightly between my cunt lips and over my swollen and straining clit, making me groan and wiggle.

As I begin to suck him in earnest, he begins to alternate between slapping my ass cheeks and pulling tightly on my soaking panties; each tug cutting between my sensitive lips and mashing my clit against my pelvic bone. Pain and pleasure combine once again and a vortex of pleasure begins to build within me.

I push my hand further between his legs, using two fingers to massage firmly just behind his scrotum. His cock jerks and a surge of precum leaks into my mouth, letting me know his pleasure with my efforts. I let go of the base of his cock, allowing my lips to push downwards until I feel coarse hair tickle my nose and lips. The thick head of his cock pushes and opens my throat, again and again. My chokes and gags fill the air, but we both know I enjoy this almost as much as he does. The sounds and the mess I make I my attempts to open my throat to him turn us both on. They are the sounds of submission.

My fingers press even further back, in an act I've never attempted before, and I press two of them just over his own tight hole.

"Ah, Corrine!" He yells out, but doesn't stop me. I know my fingers are dry, and I can't attempt to penetrate him, but I resume the rhythmic massage there that I had started on his perineum and I feel him shift his hips, allowing me to continue. Knowing how much ass play brings me pleasure, I've wanted to do the same for him for a while now, but felt too shy to broach the topic, even though he knows all of my secrets and desires.

Gasps and low growls escape him as his orgasm builds. His hand continues to spank my ass, but the rhythm and strength of each slap wanes, until it stops and his hand is back in my hair, guiding my mouth in just the way he needs to get off. His hips rise to meet my lips in quick jerks, before a flood of cum surges into my mouth and down my throat. I swallow as quickly as I can, but feel some leak through my lips and onto him.

Patrick pulls my head up and away from his now overly sensitive cock. I smile up at him, and before I can use my arm to wipe my chin dry, he pulls me forward into a passionate and hard kiss. I know he can taste himself on my lips, and love that it doesn't deter him. I find it incredibly sexy, as he does when I taste myself on his lips. We both like our sex dirty and raw; to have our senses filled and overflowing with each other.

When he becomes less sensitive, I use my tongue to clean him dry before he lifts his boxers and shorts up once again. I notice the belt remains off.

His eyes lock onto mine, and with one word my body begins to buzz with anticipation.

"Strip."

As I toss my dress on the couch, and pull my sticky, drenched panties from between swollen pussy lips, I watch as he grabs the bag, then moves over to small open kitchen. He pulls out one of the tall bar stools from the kitchen bar counter that we've been eating our meals from. As is the rest of the flat, the stool is cross of modern and contemporary; made of white finely polished wood with bright orange leather padded backs. The corners are rounded, with no sharp edges. Setting the bag on the counter, he removes its contents; first the Vicks, then the electric tooth brush, and finally the two boxes of cling wrap.

"Come here, Corrine. Sit." His voice penetrates me on so many levels, causing delicious changes to my body, and acute focus of my mind.

"Yes, sir."

My feet move of their own volition until I reach the barstool, then half jump, half push myself my hands, up onto the chair. My bare ass makes contact with the cool wood. Patrick directs me to scoot back, until my back makes contact with the soft leather of the chair.

"Sit up straight, arms crossed at the wrist behind the chair, legs spread and over the sides. See if you can line up your ankles with the front posts of the stool. There you go, baby, that's just perfect. Now tilt your hips forward, just a touch. Let's make sure I have full access to that needy cunt."

As I'm following his directions, I'm watching as he casually takes a roll of the cling wrap out of its box and walks behind me. I hear the tell-tale sound of plastic wrap being pulled from its roll, then feel as it is succinctly and evenly wrapped around my torso, including my wrists and lower arms that are still behind me. He's careful to not allow my shoulders to be strained, or my arms to be pulled too tightly together, but the effect is incredibly restricting. The wrap, which started just above my navel, extends to just below my breasts. I take a deep breath, and note that my breathing is not restricted in the least, and the moment of panic that threatened to seep in quickly dissipates.

My breasts sag just a bit over the upper edge of the plastic, and I can feel droplets of sweat develop between my sensitive flesh and the binding wrap that confines me.

"Are you okay, Corrine? Are you comfortable?" I can see both concern and lust dueling in his eyes.

"Oh, sir. It feels incredible... Yes, I'm okay. Please go on." The plastic against my skin feels tight and smooth...so much more confining than the rope we've used in the past.

"I have scissors right here. Just say the word, any word, and the wrap will be off of you immediately."

I see that Patrick had pulled the kitchen scissors out of the wood block they'd been kept in, and their proximity makes me feel even more at ease; more able to let go to his control and my desires.

I nod, and say, "Thank you sir."

He flashes me a quick smile, before continuing with the wrap, this time around the calf and ankle of my left leg, securing it to the corresponding front leg of the chair. He finishes off the roll and then repeats the same action on my right leg with the second roll. He puts the remaining cling wrap back into its box and puts it in the utility drawer for the flat owner's future use.

In two long steps he's standing in front of me. He stops and just stares for a bit; emotions, both tender and carnal, alight his face.

"You look beautiful like that, Corrine. Your flesh under the clear wrap...so pale and naked...your exposed skin with just a hint of flush. It's fucking hot as hell."

As an aside, he quickly adds, "...and it's a damn good thing I've come already, because if I hadn't I'd probably explode inside of my shorts right now."

My giggles break through the nerves that have been creeping in as I wonder, just what does he have planned for me?

With one more step he's between my legs, pressed against the front of the chair. His eyes caress my face, arms, and chest, only to be followed by his touch.

Fingertips brush wisps of my hair behind my ears, sending goose bumps down my neck. They trace each eyebrow before blazing a sensuous trail across my cheek and over my lips. His gentle touch is igniting a much more forceful response within me, as tremors begin to shake my body with each breath. Two fingers push my chin up and to the side, exposing my pale neck to his touch. This time it's his nails that I feel tracing from the underside of my chin to the hollow of my throat; two fingers return just above and to the left, feeling my bounding pulse beneath them. This makes him smile.

With just the lightest of touch, both hands now continue a path of tender torment across my shoulders, over my breasts, nipples and plastic covered torso. Squatting on his powerful legs just in front of me, his hands run over the tops of my thighs and down my calves. He uses the backs of his hands and nails to trace up and down the sensitive skin on the insides of my limbs, each time getting closer to my exposed and swollen pussy. I feel the puffy lips spread for him, as droplets of moisture collect on the chair below. If I could, I would thrust my hips towards his touch, but the wrapping prohibits even the slightest of movements.

I look down on myself, and can see my swollen clit protruding from its hood, begging to be touched, begging for relief, but there's none to be had. My head is swooning as he stands and walks back to the couch, returning with his belt.

"Show me you can turn your head side to side."

Without thought, I do as he asks.

"I've never gagged you before, Corrine. I'd like to tonight. I want to see your mouth stretched by my belt. You won't have any trouble breathing around it. It's also just fine if you say no and we'll continue what we've started." He places a hand on my arm, looking in my eyes for any signs of distress. "Answer me with words, please."

"Yes...gag me, sir."

Giving him my voice only deepens the lovely, submissive headspace that I'm floating in. Like layers of an onion, it's one more level of control that I'm offering him. Ultimately, I know that a few shakes of my head will return all control back to me, which is comforting.

From behind me, the belt is placed in my mouth and I can feel and hear as Patrick cinches the strap through the buckle until my lips are stretched tightly but not painfully. When he's done, the slack of the belt falls behind my neck and then down beyond the back of the chair.

Back in front of me, he commands, "Shake your head three times...back and forth."

Once again, I do as he asks. He sees that I'm able to, and gives a quick nod and wink.

"Okay...those three shakes are your safeword. If at any time anything I'm doing to you is causing you any level of pain, especially the menthol, you need to shake your head and let me know."

"Ye..thur." I try to talk before I remember the belt, which clearly amuses him and makes me blush furiously. A little drool escapes the corner of my mouth.

"So fucking sexy..." He uses his thumb to smear my drool across my chin.

He reaches towards the counter, and grabs, then opens the jar of Vicks. So much more than just a smell, it's a sensation. Tingles and tickles flood my nose and sinuses as he approaches. He runs his finger through the untouched ointment, collecting a large dollop on his fingertip. He rubs some first on one, and then the other areola and nipple. I don't feel anything at first, but I rapidly suck in air as the cool heat penetrates deep into the flesh of my breasts. We watch as my nipples elongate and the areolas pebble beneath the sheen of goo.

Behind the belt, I begin to emit small gasps as a fire ignites inside of me. The initial intensity wanes, but the stimulation continues to breathe fire into my chest. My breasts feel heavy and swollen, aching to be squeezed and touched. I've never been able to come from stimulation of my breasts alone, but in this moment I'm convinced I could if he would just damn well touch them. I plead with my eyes and jiggle them for him, attempting to coax him into action. I'm received with a smile and a shake of his head.

"Oh, Corrine...it's going to be a long night for you." He looks almost apologetic for what he has planned for me, but overriding any compassion he may hold for the moment is a look of excitement and maddening control, and I know that no truer words have ever been said.

I inhale deeply; the smell of my excitement mingles with the menthol as my juices continue to pool between my legs and onto the chair. As if he is just sensing it himself, a low growl escapes Patrick's chest as he squats down once more, pressing his mouth intimately between my wide-spread legs. Using the flat of his tongue, in one long, fluid stroke he licks from the bottom of my open pussy, deep between the swollen folds, before raking across my very erect clit. My body begins to involuntarily spasm and tremble from the intensity. Repeating this motion over and over again, it's clear he is enjoying cleaning every last drop of my excitement, although his actions are only succeeding in creating more.

Behind the belt, desperate groans and gasps flow freely from my lips. My head is thrown back, eyes closed, as I absorb the sensations careening through my body. I force myself to open them, and look down just in time to see his tongue lap at my clit. This vision alone nearly sends me over the edge. I struggle in my restraints, not in attempt to set myself free, but to enjoy the sensation of being completely bound and helpless.

"Patrick...sir...please!" I beg. Although is comes out as "Hathrick...thur...hease!"

He pulls back, the look on his face raw. Primal. My heart explodes from the stark desire in his eyes.

"No words, love... Although you sound pretty adorable with my belt in your mouth." My face burns once again from hearing the nonsensical words instead of my usually radio-ready voice.

"Do you want to come, Corrine?"

I nod eagerly. Too eagerly.

"I think not..."

My heart deflates.

"...yet."

My heart beats once again, and even faster as I see him reach for the Vicks. Scooping a generous dollop onto his forefinger, he looks into my eyes as he approaches, until his gaze slowly shifts until it's locked on to the pink and puffy folds of my pussy. Squatting down once again, with almost clinical expertise he uses one hand to stretch my outer lips, exposing my pulsing clit and inner labia. In a conversational tone, he talks to me as he proceeds.

"Vulnerability only enhances your beauty, Corrine. I know how strong you are... how competent. That you willingly release that power to me is such an honor. That you allow me to mark you, to tease your body...to torture it...fills me with such pride and love for you." He pauses to look up at me, before continuing on.

"It also turns me on to no end, and brings out some pretty heady sadistic tendencies. I confess that I love to watch you squirm as I edge you, to see you on the brink of madness as your need to orgasm passes beyond the point of pleasure. My cock throbs when I hear you gasp with each slap of my hand against your bare ass, or whip of the flogger. I watch with amazement and admiration that you do this for me. And tonight, at your invitation, I get to watch you as the heat and power of the Vicks works deep into your fat, beautiful clit."

My eyes widen and my moans fall silent as I watch his finger approach my most sensitive spot.

He starts by rubbing his ointment covered finger on top of the hood of my clit, then on either side. He's avoiding the protruding, exposed head, concentrating on all of the surrounding skin. At first I feel nothing, except the pleasure of his touch, but then it hits, and when it does, the intensity ratchets up insanely quickly. Sensation that is almost orgasmic-like on its own vibrates from my clit deep inside. It almost feels like I have to pee, my whole pelvis sings as it tingles. There's no pain, only intense and pure pleasure as my hips squirm and buck as best they can. Bypassing the sensitive skin of my pussy, I feel him reach between my ass cheeks and the chair, feeling the finger wiggle around the ring of my asshole, and just barely penetrating it before he slides his hand out.

My eyes close as I try to control my breathing. Wave after wave of electric pulses course through me but keep me just at the edge. Without his touch, any touch, there is no way for me to crash over. I ride the crest as long as I can, my mind empty but for the amazing pleasure that Patrick has launched me into. Just when I think I can't go on without coming, I hear his voice, thick with lust.

"Open your eyes, Corrine. Look at me."

As I do, what I see causes my jaw to slacken around the belt. He's holding the electric toothbrush in his hand.

Of all of the items he bought tonight, this is the one I hadn't considered, not even for a moment. I can't say why, I just didn't. But now that I see it in front of me, it's clear my torment is far from over.

"Answer me honestly...it's all good either way. Is the Vicks okay? Too intense? Do you want me to wash it off before we go on?"

I vehemently shake my head, the hair that has escaped the confines of the belt sweeping over my eyes.

He nods, acknowledging that I'm good, and turns on the toothbrush.

It looks so benign, but when the hum of its vibrations fills the air, my already hypersensitive body goes on high-alert. He steps in front of me, lowering the device to the side of my left breast. The first touch makes me jump and squeal, but as he gently runs the bristles over the expanse of pale flesh my body becomes accustomed to the intensity and I press against my bindings to encourage deeper contact.

He follows a similar pattern on my right breast; under...over...side to side, avoiding my areola and nipple. I sigh deeply as waves of heat resonate from my chest to my pussy and back again. Agonizingly slow, he finally trails the bristles over my right areola and nipple. Already hard and distended from the menthol, which at this point has faded in intensity, I can feel each bristle as it lightly scratches the surface of these most sensitive areas.