Rock Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't disappoint, either. He swirled his tongue around my super sensitive nipples, pulling the rings gently with his lips and teeth. I groaned in pleasure while I reached between his legs and kneaded his massive tube steak.

"I can't believe this is happening!" He whispered.

I sat on the changing bench in front of him and nearly ripped his trousers getting them unbuttoned. In one fell swoop, I shucked his slacks and underwear to his ankles, and his semi-erect member bounced up and nearly hit me in the face. Giggling quietly, I pulled his thick, meaty cock with my hand, slowly jacking him off. I had dreamt of this on many lonely evenings, but I never imagined that his cock was this big. My tongue darted out and flicked away at a dollop of precum that was leaking from his penis.

Fueled by my lust, I engulfed his cock, taking as much as I could of his length.

"Oh, shit, Miko, your mouth is sooooo warm!"

I worked his cock like I owned it, stroking it in both of my hands and sucking and licking the wide mushroom-shaped head. I hadn't sucked a cock in a long time and it all came back to me quickly. While giving Ben a blowjob, I pulled my jeans and panties down, stepping one leg out of them.

I massaged his cock while he stroked my hair, whispering to me about how much he loved to see his cock in my mouth. His words drove me to new heights of passion.

"Oh..." He breathed, "I'm getting close!"

I squeezed the base of his cock as hard as I could in both hands.

"Don't you dare cum, don't you dare!" I squeezed it until I was sure that his will to explode had subsided and I stood and turned my ass to him, running my fingers through my bald pussy, soaking my lips with my river of juices. Reaching between my legs I grabbed his rock hard cock and ran it up and down my bare pussy, getting the tip good and wet.

"You are pierced all over!" Ben exclaimed, "That's hot!"

I leaned back and impaled myself on his tool, feeling it fill me up completely, like I had never been filled before.

"Oh shit, your fucking cock is huge!" I moaned, letting him slowly push himself all of the way in.

When he bottomed out in me, he began to piston in and out of me, forcing me to bite my lower lip to stop myself from screaming out.

The room was filled with the sound of his balls slapping against my pussy and of me trying to muffle my pleasured squeals.

I was scared that we would get caught, but I was far too lust driven to stop.

"Cum for me, Ben, I want you to shoot your love into me!"

Within a half dozen more strokes, Ben erupted into my pussy, just as I let loose with an enormous orgasm myself, spent, his semi rigid cock slipped from my slick hole.

"Hurry up and get dressed, Miko," Ben said as he kissed my forehead, "this day can't end for us!"

We exited the dressing room as a sales lady approached.

"What is going on back here?" She demanded angrily.

Ben grabbed my hand and we ran to the door.

"Just catching up on some old times!" I giggled.

12