Rock God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers

It took a moment for Kevin's mind to fully register that he was actually fingering a set of pretty, blonde twins (the realisation alone nearly brought him to a spurting climax), then his new-found daring kicked in once more. 'Touch yourselves.' He pulled the girls closer together and guided a hand each to the other's pussy. 'Keep each other wet. I'll be right back.' He rushed from under the myriad streams of water and ran dripping and fiercely aroused out into the bedroom. The phrase 'a pair of well-stuffed cunts' had somehow bubbled itself to the surface of his mind, from what piece of porno he had seen or read he could not recall; it was a fantasy, however, he intended to realise directly. For a moment he searched through the treasures he had stowed in the top drawer of the dresser, then he returned to the shower, brandishing a suitable 'cunt-stuffer' in each hand.

Tamsin and Cathy were pressed close as they frigged each other, rivulets of water cascading down their gracefully curved bodies. They glanced round at Kevin lasciviously, then broke apart in laughing astonishment at what he held; two semi-transparent green vibrators, sleek phallic rockets of impressive pussy-expanding dimensions, both possessed of a hooked protrusion for clitoral stimulation. Between the two striking objects his dick provided a third up-thrusting column. He flicked the switch at the base of each vibrator and they hummed into life.

'They're waterproof,' he told them smiling with a wickedness he had ever before kept concealed. 'Purpose-made for the shower. The slogan on the box was "Fuck your pussy clean". Want to give them a test-run?'

'Shit, that's so practical!' Cathy grinned, eyes agog as she and Tamsin took hold of the thrumming devices. They both wore expressions of thrilled trepidation, as Tamsin followed her sister's lead, soaping over her new toy in preparation for insertion.

'God, Tommy, you're so bad!' she said huskily, as she pulled her pussy lips apart and slotted the tip of the humming tool between them. Cathy was not far behind her and together they fitted the tuberous plastic heads and great streamlined shafts inside their vaginas, groaning with a sense of blissful exertion as they did so. Kevin stared in amazement as the girls leaned against the white marble of the shower wall, stretching back the glistening folds of their twin cunts into wide accommodating tunnels, as they slid the vibrators up themselves. Then they began working the thick tubes in and out of their wet passageways, Tamsin moaning weakly with delight, Cathy closing her eyes and muttering a variety of intense fuck-phrases to herself. Kevin snapped out of a renewed trance and began exploring the girls' bodies with his hands - massaging tits, groping buttocks, teasing those pulsing, juiced-up little clitties - as the girls thrust the buzzing sex toys deep. His cock slapped against moist female flesh every move he made and it drove him fucking wild.

Anything - he owed it to himself and his erection to keep testing that promise. 'Get on your knees,' he told Cathy. 'Get on your knees and suck me. And keep fucking yourself while you do it.' It was like Tommy speaking through him. Kevin Roach could never have delivered such instructions, or have expected to see them obeyed, but Cathy was positively hurrying to do what he asked. She clambered down into that gorgeously subservient position a second time, took his hardness in one hand and slurped it into her eager, wet mouth. 'Oh God...' Almost immediately it was too much. Christ, the sensation alone - every nerve-ending in his cock was alive and screaming in joyous response to her luscious onslaught. But it was more than that. It was the sense of triumph at this hot, sucking endorsement of his rigid masculinity. He propped himself against the tiled wall and looked down at Cathy's scarlet lips, as they slid intently up and down, while her tongue worked, secret and busy, washing his length in her saliva.

Tamsin, occupied though she was with fucking herself, watched Cathy in action on Kevin's dick, then looked up at him with the same desperate-to-please expression that her sister had earlier worn. 'Want me to lick your balls, Tommy?'

'Yes - no...no...' The thought was a beautiful one, but another occurred to him even better, even nastier... He placed a hand on her flushed cheek, looked into her eyes, delirious though he was, and tested her commitment as a fan. 'Get down behind me and lick my asshole.' Of the two sisters Tamsin seemed the sweeter, the one less likely to do something so depraved, so cock-hardeningly sordid. And that was just why he wanted her to do it. She didn't miss a beat, however. Still filled by the vibrator, Tamsin slid herself down into position at his rear, apparently desirous to give Tommy Ross whatever kind of pleasure he demanded. As Cathy increased her suction on Kevin's cock, Tamsin parted his buttocks and with absolutely no ceremony plunged her tongue into his anus.

'Fuck me!' Kevin's pelvis thrust forward in shock at Tamsin's intimate intrusion; his cock jammed involuntarily down Cathy's throat, causing her to choke. The elder twin drew back spluttering for a moment, but she recovered valiantly and gobbled him up again, sucking even more deeply and intensely than before. He could feel Tamsin's tongue squirm further up his rectum, an exquisite, near-unbearable sensation he hadn't banked on, one that pumped his cock to furious pre-orgasmic hardness in her sister's mouth. The girl obviously wanted to prove herself no sexual lightweight; that she was the match of any female Neanderthal fan, that she was good for any form of satisfaction Tommy Ross wanted. The fleshy muscle of her tongue writhed its way into Kevin's ass, seeking out his G-spot, testing how far up it could go. Her hands fastened themselves to his hips, as she pressed her face into his cheeks and licked him out. These zealous efforts pushed him where he had been threatening to go for some time. As he felt his balls contract, he grabbed Cathy by the back of the head and pushed her face down on to his stomach, so that he was fully lodged down her throat. His other hand grasped frantically behind him for Tamsin a moment and then found her, squeezing her face even tighter into his ass.

'Ohhh - ohhhhhhhh...FUCK!' As paroxysms of expending lust seized his body, he clamped the two girls' heads to him front and back and drained himself down Cathy's throat in a series of huge, glorious jets. His eyes were screwed shut, his head filled with white light as his balls emptied, Tamsin's tongue still slithering about in his rectum. He would have collapsed even as he cried out his pleasure, had he not been propping himself up using the twins. Finally he did let go, flopping out of Cathy's mouth and subsiding giddily to the floor of the shower, where he knelt between the girls, regaining his breath. He could hear female shouts of rapture now; one or maybe both of them coming - in the dazed aftermath of his ecstasy he hardly knew. Then all three of them were huddled under coursing streams of warm water in a post-climactic stupor. When Kevin opened his eyes, both sisters were panting and laughing and gazing at him in a sort of awe.

'Holy fuck,' said Cathy, 'he's such a bad-boy, isn't he?'

'You're not joking!' Tamsin wrapped her moist limbs around Kevin's kneeling form, looking delighted at how bad she had just been herself.

In his satiated state Kevin could so easily have been caught off guard. He clung to his Tommy persona, kissing both girls with the theatricality of someone used to such night-time performances and taking himself off to get dried. Tamsin and Cathy eventually followed to towel themselves down and dry their hair, while Tommy plied them with more champagne and basked in their twinkling enthusiasm over his sexual decadence. They ate nachos ordered from Room Service, while watching a variety of porn on the hotel's cable, and ended up lounging on the bed, Kevin wrapped in a towel, the girls wearing monogrammed hotel bathrobes, as he regaled his guests with improvised rock anecdotes.

'So I walk into the room and Bex is over at the open window.' Kevin was on his feet to demonstrate. 'Two girls sitting watching - kind of like you are now - and wondering what he's going to do next. He wants to prove to them just how rock and roll he is, so he picks the television up from its stand - wasn't as posh a place as this - and goes to chuck it out the window! Thing is - he's too drunk to realise it's still plugged in.' The narrator gave the sisters space to anticipate the conclusion. 'The cable pulls tight and the TV comes crashing down on his foot! And it was heavy as well... Broke two of his toes! He's in agony and everyone else in the band is laughing at him... Eventually we had to get him to Casualty.' Kevin thought he remembered reading about something vaguely similar befalling 'Bex' Bexley, the Neanderthal bassist, but was in a zone where he could have made up similar rubbish all night. Tamsin and Cathy were suitable taken with his semi-fictional tale and creased up with mirth on the bed at its punch line. Kevin joined them, sliding his hand amorously under Tamsin's robe and feeling his way up her soft inner thigh. 'And that,' he said playfully, 'is the sort of thing we musicians do to impress you girls.'

Tamsin's laughing visage clouded once more with lust under his touch. Cathy too was responding to his closeness, rolling close and running her hands intently over his exposed back and shoulders. 'You don't have to worry about impressing us,' Tamsin said breathily. She let the top of her robe fall open to reveal her breasts, as he climbed on top of her and pressed his mouth firmly to hers.

Cathy was tugging at his towel, reaching beneath it to where his erection was renewing itself, groping for his balls and thickening shaft. 'Don't forget, Tommy-boy,' she said throatily, 'you promised me first fuck!'

Kevin turned about to kiss her, his towel falling away from his rapidly enlarging cock, and they were off again, both girls caressing his skin extravagantly, with moist, searching mouths. Time to do them both properly - but only once they had provided him with another show. He drew away from their attentions and rushed back to Phil's trove, returning with a spectacular, double-ended dildo, with the appearance of a thick flesh-pink snake, and a large plastic bottle of sex lubricant. 'Now maybe you can show me what this thing's for?' He knew by now that the girls would shirk from no task he presented them and he greased up the eighteen-inch monster from the bottle with a vigour born of his new confidence. They unfolded themselves from their robes and arranged themselves, legs set wide apart, either end of the great dual-action phallus, eyeing its dimensions avidly.

'Well let's see,' said Cathy lustily, 'I think this end fits in here.' She pushed one thick end of the dildo between her glistening-red cunt lips. 'Then the other end...'

'That's for me!' Tamsin exclaimed eagerly, as she obligingly wriggled her pussy about the opposing end and began to slide herself on to the beast. Cathy gripped the middle of the shaft firmly to accommodate her sister, until both on them were tightly slotted on to the same toy.

The resultant demonstration was all Kevin could have dreamed of. He held the reinforced rubber dick at its centre and wanked his cock with his free hand, as Tamsin and Cathy gripped each other's shoulders and fucked themselves. Their faces were alive with Tommy-pleasing fervour, spots of colour returning to their cheeks faces as they did. Tight twin pussies slid squelchily together and apart over the dildo's fatness, swallowing up most of its length each time the girls jointly impaled themselves and causing their cunt-juice to trickle over Tommy's clutching fingers. The sight drove his cock back to full, raging hardness. On Cathy's cue she and Tamsin let go each other and fell back on to the bed, propping themselves up and continuing to drive with their thighs. Kevin had an even better view now of the huge dong vanishing into the sisters' vaginal passageways and appearing again, ever slicker from their soaking holes. It was a fabulously messy sight and he added to it, lavishly spilling lubricant over their upturned tits and stomachs and spreading a satiny sheen with his palms over all their delicious curves, as they carried on pumping their twats.

Cathy had begun to rotate her fingers on her clitoris once and Tamsin was following suit, but wonderful sight though it would be, Kevin did not want them to come just yet. 'Okay, that's enough,' he said heatedly, staying their motion with a hand on each cunt. 'Take it out and lick it clean.' They did just that, good little groupies that they were, extracting the dildo with a delicious double-slurp from their tight pussies and sucking their juices lewdly off respective ends, while Kevin held it between them. They both eye-balled him suggestively as they did and he readily took their meaning, lying down on the bed in expectation. 'Okay girls, now suck on the real thing.' Dildo tossed aside, they took obedient turns going down on Kevin, giving his engorged cock and swollen balls the very best work of their drooling rock-fan mouths and staring at him licentiously all the while. He had sometimes wondered if his prick were anything more than average, but with the twins' cheeks concave on his hard shaft and their tongues curling around his tight scrotum, he felt like Brett bloody Hardwood, ready to do some slut-fucking of his own. 'Okay,' he panted, sitting up and easing the girls off his cock. It fell back on to his stomach with a gratifying salami-slap. 'Cathy first. Sit on it.'

Kevin felt an immense gratification as the elder twin knelt over him and guided the head of his proud-standing weapon between her puffed labia. She slid herself his whole vertical distance, allowing the warm wet velvet of her sex to consume his thankful dick. Phoney rock star and half his fan-base released complimentary groans of satisfaction as they connected; then Kevin seized hold of her hips and she began to move up and down on him, slowly at the start, but with a relentless building momentum, her taut vaginal muscles giving his shaft a slippery massage all the while. Soon she was riding him with lusty abandon, brushing scattered hair away from her face, her breasts bouncing crazily and her middle finger busy on her clitoris, as she humped her drummer-boy.

'This feels so fucking good,' she muttered with conviction and as Kevin drove persistently up to meet her, helping her re-launch herself repeatedly off the base of his cock, he found himself concurring with the sentiment wholeheartedly. The fact that Tamsin was lying beside them, fingering heatedly between her legs as she regarded the ongoing fuck, added gourmet sauce to his already delicious experience.

The younger twin was uttering little pleas in the back of her throat that she get her turn soon. She looked so adrift there on the bedspread, that Kevin was almost tempted to throw off and replace Cathy instantly, but he let the girl frig herself to a thrashing climax first. Then he threw her off - threw her flailing across the bed even as she trembled with her final coital throes - and dragged the wet and ready Tamsin to take over proceedings on his cock. It was Cathy now who lay, disgruntled and horny, while her sister rode her rock hero - teased the head of his dick with her slithery folds, then gripped his torso and thrust herself fully up and down on him, clutching his pole with her snatch, taking all he had to give and taking it gratefully. Kevin fucked back inside her like the stud he had always wanted to be; occasionally he slowed so he could pull her down and kiss her, then he gave it to her hard again, until she peaked like her sister and exploded into orgasm all over his pole, lost somewhere between love and lust for Tommy Ross.

But Kevin had more to give. He was a rock drummer after all, he had appeared on the cover of last month's Kerrang! Scarcely had Tamsin come, when he extracted himself from her pulsing cunt, climbed from under her and flung her forward on all fours. He grabbed the recumbent Cathy and bustled her into a similar position next to her sister. It was an awe- and cock-inspiring sight, those two pairs of young pert buttocks jostling side by side, two pairs of pussy lips swollen from the heat of sex and protruding between thighs still soaked and shiny from the liquid gush of orgasm. Both cunt-holes begging to be refilled by celebrity cock. Well he couldn't disappoint, Tommy's reputation was on the line...

He gave it to Cathy first - plunged his dick into her well of liquid lust and churned up its slurping depths with his hard, exploratory thrusting. 'Fuck me, Tommy, fucking give it to me!' she was yelling, and he supplied on demand, letting his palm impact on her ass cheek several times like a pistol crack as he pumped her. He grappled her shoulders and delivered a series of deliberate hammer-thrusts, each of which expelled the breath from her body, then he took hold of her waist and pummelled her rapidly, enjoying the variety of unintelligible sounds he was producing from her mouth. Tamsin quivered and writhed beside her sister in anticipation of the same treatment, relying on an occasional fingering from Kevin to ease her frustration. The space between her legs, he noted with amazement, was beyond wet; it was a warm puddle of passion that trickled all over his hand.

Finally he gave in to Tamsin's implicit demand and provided her with the filling she so urgently required, while Cathy protested bitterly at being so abruptly emptied of his manhood. She pleaded for his swift, hard return, but Kevin was already ploughing into her sister's succulent hole, so she had to finish herself off with her own fingers. Never before had Kevin been in such a groove of sustained fucking. Those early nerves had been conquered, he had emptied himself of his first load and now he was ready to shaft these girls all bloody night. He marvelled at his own control, as he reamed out the happily whimpering Tamsin, his heartily driving pelvis cushioned on each thrust by her soft, tanned cheeks. Christ, he could just alternate between the two, till he had pounded them both into a sweating delirium. He could stretch their bendy bodies into every position he had dreamed of and screw them till the sun came up, till they couldn't take any more, till they could hardly remember their own...

'Damn, she's got her phone turned off!'

Kevin stalled in his pumping. He saw Cathy, still pink-faced from her most recent climax, peering at the screen of her mobile. Tamsin too was staring up in her hazy, fucked state, to see what her sister was talking about. 'I really wanted Amy to hear this,' Cathy explained in breathless agitation. 'I wanted her to hear you fucking us, Tommy! Hang on, she's left a text...' Kevin did not entirely lose his erection, crammed as was inside Tamsin, but his ardour chilled at the look of bafflement forming on Cathy's face. '"Concert fucking epic",' she was reading from her phone. '"Even better than last night. Neanderthal rock!"' She looked up at the still-connected Kevin and Tamsin with a blank look.

'Wha...?' said Tamsin, with the confusion of someone interrupted mid-shafting. 'What concert?' Kevin's hands were still clutched about the girl's ass, but his mind was filled with screeching horror. To be discovered now, having come this distance, having played it all so well! Now, at the very peak of his new-found confidence...

'She is such a liar!' Cathy's voice was a blend of outrage and wild amusement. 'She can't bear us to know that the concert was cancelled after all her bragging... She's going to make it all up! Can you believe the girl?' She broke into a peal of delighted laughter, with Tamsin joining in pantingly. 'Oh God, have we got her!' Kevin was still motionless, stunned by the near-fatal turn of events, but with relief commencing a wild rush through his body, sweeping away his panic. Cathy crawled across the bed to him, flung her naked arms around his body and spoke into his ear with gleeful satisfaction. 'Go on Tommy, fuck my sister. Fuck her brains out! You know she fucking loves it...'

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,495 Followers