Rock Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me, come, yes......for fucks sake come." She screamed. And we moved together, still slowly, and with her cunt muscles gripping harder I could feel the build up in my balls.

"I'm coming." I shouted, and we slipped under the water as we came together. Our shouts lost under the water.

Sam had passed out again, so I quickly dragged her out of the pool, and was relieved to find she was still breathing. I held her in my arms and stroked the nape of her neck as she began to come round.

"That was wonderful." She murmured in my ear. "Truly wonderful. Where's Elaine?"

I looked around but couldn't see her.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her since we got in the pool." I answered. "I tell you what we could do next."

"What's that." She asked, her bright blue eyes sparkling.

"Well... through that door there's a Sauna. Do you fancy it?"

"Oh yes, let's." She replied. And we stood up and walked towards the Sauna.

We pushed open the door, and was instantly surrounded by clouds of steam. We fumbled our way through until we found a bench, and sat down, holding each other in the sweltering heat. We both started perspiring heavily, and the hot atmosphere caught in our throats. Sam found the ladle, and put more water on the coals. The door swished open, and someone entered the Sauna.

"Hiya you two, it's only me." Said Elaine. "I've brought a friend along. Hope you don't mind."

"No, problems Elaine." I said.

The heat was oppressive, and I suggested to Sam we move to the Jacuzzi, for some privacy, and she agreed. We just wanted some time by ourselves.

We left the Sauna, and walked with our hands around each others waists to the Jacuzzi. The water was hot and bubbling, and Sam sat in my lap enjoying the relaxing feeling of togetherness in this hot tub. I was exhausted, and could feel my eye lids drooping, slipping into sleep.

"Oh here you two are. Mind if we join you?" Said Elaine. And she and a very good looking naked and well hung man, joined us in the tub.

I felt that Sam was in some way was attached to me by now, and I could feel a sudden pang of jealousy. I wanted her just to be mine. Just to be with me.

Some how Sam realised I'd reacted in a funny way.

"It's OK, I'm with you now." She whispered in my ear.

Elaine was playing with her new friend, and suddenly he stood up, and obviously was very aroused. His cock put me to shame. I've showered with many men, after sports, and we all do sneak a look. But this guy was huge. The biggest I've ever seen. Elaine opened her mouth wide to place his cock in her mouth, but it didn't look like it was wide enough to accept his massive dick. But some how, with a little choking sound she managed to get six inches in. There was still four inches to spare. Sam was watching too, mesmerised, as he very slowly fucked Elaine's mouth. He yelped, and he cried out as he pumped his cum into her mouth. And then sated, he sat back down in the water. Elaine beckoned to Sam, her mouth was still full of his cum, but Sam shook her head.

"You must swallow this time." Said Sam. And Elaine did.

Elaine inserted her new friends soft but still huge dick inside her, as she sat on his lap. I moved Sam on to my lap, but with her facing me. I pushed my cock into her and then I licked her breasts, and tugged gently on her nipples with my teeth. I could feel my cock getting hard again inside her. I raised my lips to meet her inviting soft mouth and we kissed. Our tongues busily exploring each others mouths as I stroked her neck and back.

Elaine reached towards the tub controls and made some adjustments. A sudden jet of water shot up between my legs and massaged my balls. I moved my position to get it feeling just right, and Elaine turned the control higher. The water jet was buffeting me up and down, and Sam was holding on. with me still deep inside her. Once again I could feel her tight pussy muscles clamping around my cock, and the sensation of the water jet and Sam's cunt soon made me cum. I could tell that Sam had cum at the same time, as her pussy squeezed my cock so hard, I was afraid she'd push me out. Sam threw her arms around me, snuggled her head into my neck, and panting slightly, recovered her breath.

"My new friend John would like to play with you Sam." Said Elaine. He came over and tried to pull Sam towards him, his cock swinging from side to side like some sort of inflated balloon. But Sam resisted and pulled back.

"Sorry Elaine, it's been great fun. But I want to stay as I am at the moment. If that's OK with you?" Said Sam.

"No problems, hun, but just look at what you are missing."

Elaine got out of the tub, pulled a towel from a hook and laid it on the floor. She knelt on all fours with her superbly rounded ass in the air. John got out and knelt behind her. His awesome cock fully erect. He put his hands on her hips and guided Elaine toward his dick. With the head just sitting there between her lips he tried to moisten her cunt by finger fucking her. I could see the juices dripping from her pussy, and covering his cock. John wiped the juices on his dick and forced some precum out until it was shiny. He tried to enter her, but Elaine gasped and pulled away. She turned around and held his cock in her hands, and opened her mouth wide and slid it down her throat, as far as she could. After a few moments she withdrew John's cock from her mouth, and by squeezing it hard from the base forced out some more precum.

Elaine lubricated John's dick with his precum, and then lay back on the towel. She lifted her legs toward her head and grabbed her ankles.

"Gently, please, and slowly John." Said Elaine.

"I will be gentle, just tell me to stop if it hurts." Replied John. He moved towards her and pushed into her cunt.

"Stop! Oh my God! Stop!" Shouted Elaine. "You've got to take it so easy, please."

John slowly moved his dick around her lips, and then using his fingers, he spread her juicy lips apart and started to re-enter her.

I watched as his cock slowly entered her inch by inch, as Elaine gasped, and squealed. Soon it was into the hilt, and I could see her cunt lips were fully extended. He fucked her, slowly at first, then sped his movements up. Elaine was being pushed all round the floor as his cock threatened to split her apart. She moved her legs down and sat up, and pushed him on to his back. Elaine straddled him and forced herself up and down riding the biggest cock she, and all of us had ever seen. With a animal like shriek, she came, and as John pushed up in to her one last time, it was obvious by the contortions on his face, that he did too.

After a few minutes Elaine withdrew the cock from her, and crouched over John's face. With a sudden release, juices and his cum spurted from her cunt all over his face as John eagerly licked and swallowed their mixed flavours.

To my surprise, he was still erect, and Elaine bent over to suck on his cock once more.

"Come on Sam." I said. "Let's go and find a bedroom, and leave these two to it. I have a feeling they are going to be at it all night."

Sam and I found an empty bedroom, got into bed, and I wrapped my arms around her from behind so I was holding both of her breasts. I put one leg over and between hers.

"There you go," I said. "I am a complete late night underwear set for women."

"Thank you for a most amazing evening." She said, and in that position we both fell asleep.

We saw each other for the rest of the week, and made love every time. On the Friday I had another gig and we both went back to Mark's house for the after gig party. After a few drinks we looked into the TV room.

There was a video playing of two girls and a bloke making out by the pool. They very looked familiar!

After that night I never saw Sam again. But hey! The parties got better!

12