Rock Johnson, Private Investigator

Story Info
Rock has an office visit with a sexy new client.
1.1k words
2.7
10.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one

Tease me?

It was like a bad episode of Mike Hammer. A sexy blond bimbo comes into my office asking for my help to find her runaway daughter. She was dressed fairly conservative if you call a sun dress with a belt conservative, but with tits as big as Goodyear blimps I could halfway listen to what she was saying. Something about her daughter being gone for 3 days and the police not finding any trace of her. There was no way I could concentrate on this lady while my boy was straining to say hello. She was pressing my buttons like a rat in a skinner box that knew how to press buttons.

She sat opposite of my desk telling her teary eyed story very aware of my eyes on her jugs.

"Lady stand up." I ordered. She looked startled but slowly got up. I motioned with my finger to come closer to the desk. She got to the edge of the desk and stopped. I motioned her to come even closer. She slowly bent down coming to another stop as her back slowly bent down in a slight arc. I then shook my head no and motioned her once more to continue as she finally understood not to stop until I had her bent over proper.

I then moved my face about two inches from hers. and spoke sternly to her.

"Listen to me very closely babe." she looked a little perplexed at the babe comment.

"For the next 5 minutes you will not move. You will stay just where you are." She looked a little scared but nodded as she didn't understand why but could tell I was serious.

She looked amazing. Perfect skin, perfect teeth. blue eyes like bowling balls striking with every blink. Her tits falling flat against my desk, with the grand canyon of cleavage there for my eyes to take in. Well I had enough of this tease. I got up and half circled my desk coming around within ass slapping range of my well endowed, soon to be client. I gave her butt an insane smack with my right hand. She jumped and screamed like a fire cracker went off in her face. For some unknown reason she wasn't expecting that. I forced her chest back down on the desk by grabbing and pushing her neck. I told her to shut the hell up. I was going to call her a bitch but I really didn't know her that well, yet. (Besides my mom always said it was never polite to call cunts names just before you fuck them. Mom was all class.) She tried to free herself by rising up again but I then took a handful of her hair and pulled her head to my face.

"I am not going to be so nice the next time you move. Stop moving or I will get very, very, angry. If you want me to find your spawn of a daughter then you will be still. I am not going to ask you again."

Her lower lip went ballistic, trembling like the hood of a high school auto shop project. She slowly mouthed the syllables "O.K." as her voice was non existent, like the plot on the show Lost. Her pretty face turned to rest on my desk. I could see a big tear roll across her nose smearing up her eye makeup as the realization that I was going to make proper use of her body. I could feel her body slowly accept its destiny. Accepting her place in my world. Her knee length white sun dress was a minor inconvenience as I pulled it up and somewhat surprised as she had no underwear on. So she was going Brit Spears style. I should have known. Appraising her half red slapped and half ghost white ass, I noticed her, so slowly, so very slowly, spreading her long white legs. She was awaiting the arrival of my boy who was feeling like he just came back from 6 months at sea or 2 days in Frisco to say hello, properly.

Well I am not one to kiss and tell. To tell, how I slammed into this cunt, balls deep, in one swift motion. Tell, how she screamed like an 8 year old girl who just got her first pony. How, I watched her tits in the reflection of my mirror flying up out of her poorly engineered sun dress and bouncing up like beach balls only to fall down like water balloons smashing flat on concrete as they landed on my desk then reforming into Gods gift to mankind. No way am I going to tell you perverts how her little body of a frame which only purpose was to move her tits around town began to tremble like a vibrator hooked up to a nuclear power plant on meth. Why should I tell you how the last pulse of my boy releasing inside her made me feel adequately relieved. She was a nice fuck.

As I walked back to my chair, I extended my hand. She raised up half bowing, extending her hand that looked like it was in its own state of seizure trembling to reach out but failing, only able to grasp at my fingers like a new born baby clutching one finger with her entire hand.

I reintroduced myself.

"Shall we start again, my name is Rock Johnson, private investigator." She looked up from my hand to my eyes.

Out of her mouth came half a whisper.

"I know. Yes, I know who you are, Mr. Rock Johnson."

Well, this was more like it. I could finally concentrate on her problem without the distraction of wanting to nail her. I was actually looking forward to finding her daughter as I was sure the fruit didn't fall far from this melon factory.

Yes, I couldn't wait to find her little innocent snowflake of a lost daughter.

"Now come kneel down on the floor next to my chair."

"From the start, with none of that teasing crap of yours. Lady how can I be of service to you?"

To be continued with enough response (begging) from female readers. I don't give a damn what men think. I write for chicks not dicks.

If I do continue I will also be needing a team of sluts to proofread my work. A pair of French, and Italian linguists, a short hand expert, and two midgets to clean the wheels of my car.

This is only a tenth of what it should have been. It would also be nice to see what a real artist vision of my story would look like. (female artist) One picture for the beginning of each chapter.

And as my mother always said. "If you don't have anything nice to say. Fucking gut shoot the cunt." Mom was all class.